'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#96794 Apr 26, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to shoot me, Dic?
LMAO!!! Now why would I want to shoot you? Hell, you will end up offing yourself!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#96795 Apr 26, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're drunk, and want to shoot me...aggravated assault with a deadly weapon...how conservative
LMAO!!! Who gets drunk on a six-pk, maybe a puss like you, no one needs to shoot you, we like seeing you drown in your own self pity.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#96796 Apr 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already done my stint in the years of college, no need to go again. Life itself has taught me many things, as they say, living life and time is the best teacher.
Would love to have you debate him. He is pretty hard-core when it comes to history and government. He loves it, and debates his grandfather all the time on the world wars, economy, government, who's who, lists of presidents and their time in office. His comprehension in foreign leaders and wars is something most of his teacher's find amazing, hence, the honors classes and straight A's which, I might add, make us proud.
If you also have a 4.0 GPA, please use it to show us your intelligence.
Stop the nonsense!

I'm not here to show you how intelligent I am, I'm here for laughs, and to feed the animals,

If you're challenging me to debate your son, I accept
but I don't want to argue with him.
If you've molded him into the shape of a little Jay, I think it's very sad.

#96797 Apr 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already done my stint in the years of college, no need to go again. Life itself has taught me many things, as they say, living life and time is the best teacher.
Would love to have you debate him. He is pretty hard-core when it comes to history and government. He loves it, and debates his grandfather all the time on the world wars, economy, government, who's who, lists of presidents and their time in office. His comprehension in foreign leaders and wars is something most of his teacher's find amazing, hence, the honors classes and straight A's which, I might add, make us proud.
If you also have a 4.0 GPA, please use it to show us your intelligence.
Stop the nonsense!
weren't you the one that said i was too intelligent to be a 14 year old?
yes, it was you.

#96798 Apr 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
9 inch pee-pee and a 4.0 GPA. Dream on little Scooter, dream on! If it weren't for spell check you wouldn't even be able to post. How long have you been in love with yourself, little Scooter? Creepy but so hilarious!
I dunno, I began really really liking myself around 7 or 8. At 11, I knew it was real love. Thanks for asking. So, you think I'm funny.

#96799 Apr 26, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Now why would I want to shoot you? Hell, you will end up offing yourself!!!
Because I own you and if you shoot me, you'll be free. My rotting corpse mixed with the smell of gunpowder...so you want someone else to do it...sweet

#96800 Apr 26, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Who gets drunk on a six-pk, maybe a puss like you, no one needs to shoot you, we like seeing you drown in your own self pity.
ye, I would be drunk off a two-pak, but you wouldn't hear any self pity, Big Daddy. You wouldn't and you haven't.
kjljklkj

Bowling Green, KY

#96801 Apr 26, 2013
MOT wrote:
So?
yeap
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#96802 Apr 26, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
weren't you the one that said i was too intelligent to be a 14 year old?
yes, it was you.
Being a dumb ass and a smart ass are two entirely different animals. You show your age with your silly posts and your constant bragging on yourself because no one else has anything good to say about you. It's obvious you are still struggling with puberty. I bet your sock and hand are your best friends...your only friends, probably. What other kids hang out on political forums 24/7? Most are out with friends and enjoying their youth. You? Not so much. lol
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#96803 Apr 26, 2013
Boy, the democrat mother cluckers better make room for more of their chickens to come home to roost. Seems as if the old paper trail has caught up with Hitlary. She claimed (under oath) that she knew nothing of the Ambassadors plea for more security in Benghazi. Would have loved to seen her face when she was told papers were released and guess what? Hitlary signed off on the denial for more security in Benghazi. RuhRoh...maybe slick willy can teach her how to go on television and swear that she did not have relations with that paper or pen. LMMFAO!

#96804 Apr 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a dumb ass and a smart ass are two entirely different animals. You show your age with your silly posts and your constant bragging on yourself because no one else has anything good to say about you. It's obvious you are still struggling with puberty. I bet your sock and hand are your best friends...your only friends, probably. What other kids hang out on political forums 24/7? Most are out with friends and enjoying their youth. You? Not so much. lol
my hand and I are good friends, I don't use a sock, i use a pair of FTL's, they 'clunk' when I drop them.
True, I live in the country so I don't get to hang out with friends much
I have fun on here, is there something wrong with that?..
And, you think I'm a smart ass, OR a dumbass, how can you hate me so much?
I could baaaa like a real dumbass
or cuss more
or be more nasty
I GIVE better than I GET, that's why you all don't like me

#96805 Apr 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
Boy, the democrat mother cluckers better make room for more of their chickens to come home to roost. Seems as if the old paper trail has caught up with Hitlary. She claimed (under oath) that she knew nothing of the Ambassadors plea for more security in Benghazi. Would have loved to seen her face when she was told papers were released and guess what? Hitlary signed off on the denial for more security in Benghazi. RuhRoh...maybe slick willy can teach her how to go on television and swear that she did not have relations with that paper or pen. LMMFAO!
Fox, or WND?..you know we don't believe anything else
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#96806 Apr 26, 2013
wow, looks like unions are going away even more under the overly influential democrat party,

baaaaaaaa

New Twinkies Owners Ditch Unions

High unemployment means loads of eager workers anyway, imply new bosses

5779-new-twinkies-owners-are-d itching-bakers-union-teamsters

#96808 Apr 26, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
wow, looks like unions are going away even more under the overly influential democrat party,
baaaaaaaa
New Twinkies Owners Ditch Unions
High unemployment means loads of eager workers anyway, imply new bosses
5779-new-twinkies-owners-are-d itching-bakers-union-teamsters
hows the impeachment coming?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#96809 Apr 26, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama caught both Boston Bombers in five days
It too Bush five days to get water to the Superdome, after Katrina
why did bush have to do it, wasn't there a demotard governor over the state at that time, oh yeah, demotards don't work, they blame,

baaaaaaaaa-raaccccccccc-naaaaa aaaaaa-phobiaaaaaaaaa
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#96810 Apr 26, 2013
obama couldnt catch a cold in a flu factory, the dumb sonsabitch cant even read a teleprompter

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96811 Apr 26, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
that's not what I asked...what is the significance of his ranking at present?
American views of his presidency are changing for the better and will continue to do so.
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#96812 Apr 26, 2013
i wouldnt waste a good bullet on a stinking america hating lowlife leftwingwhackadoodle obozo supporter, they will all nasty away as soon as the kenyan heads back across the pond on the banana boat he came here on good riddence
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96813 Apr 26, 2013
Dem leader calls on Boehner to retract Benghazi report

Republicans argued the conclusion, released this week, contradicted her congressional testimony on the matter, which was the subject of intense scrutiny.
[her auto pen sign's in trouble]

He -demanded that Boehner apologize to Clinton on behalf of House Republicans.

http://www.wgal.com/news/politics/dem-leader-...

-trying to force :)
yeah ba bee ...
that works well doesn't it ...

Force causes friction ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96814 Apr 26, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Naturalized not born American, which U.S. have right to take his Citizenship away and ship his Muslim ass to his country of origin. Didn't you know that, at least use to be like that. You know nothing! Stop talking stupid. Why do you liberal idiots defend and protect Illegals, Criminals and Terrorists? Do you love your country? I, really get frustrated reading some of comments here.
Hi Z!
So glad to hear from you <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 20 min Circus trainer 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min ChromiuMan 131,449
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr bad 63
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 1 hr Curiouswonderer 2
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 3 hr jason 11
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 7 hr Twilight Ebola 10
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 9 hr remember the teller 41
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 10 hr fixthis 6
who got arrested at bville walmart? 13 hr gator 6
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 16 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search