'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
85,481 - 85,500 of 150,094 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll wait and see how this plays out once we find out where and how they got the many guns they used to kill one policeman and hurt another one and have a few big shoot outs with police. If he got guns from a swap meet with no checks and obviously didn't have a mental check, all of this would have most likely been avoided.
Another republican failure where children were killed.
They HAD only one gun. That is why they killed the police officer, FOR his gun! When the last one was caught, he was unarmed ...:)

tell ME all about that!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Dubbya did the right thing, he went after the Bastards with laundry on their heads! He did so with the authorization of Congressional approval! Libtards keep trying to revise history.
Waterboard Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano and find out why they changed the Arab suspects "TIDE" status AFTER the Bombing!
There are rumors circulating that the little bastard is OBL's son!
They say he is the "spitting image of his father".
I would sure as hell like to see some real investigation into those allegations!
There is definitely more to that situation than has been shared. I want to know who sent the magistrate into the bombers hospital room and he was provided his miranda rights when the FBI was interrogating him. Holder????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
Republican motto.... Don't abort children, keep them alive so we gun rights crazies can shoot them and make sure they have no healthcare and their parents work go as little as possible so the business owners can make all the money at the workers expense.
Untrue. Do not abort children as they are human beings. We want parents working so they can have employer provided healthcare. We also want them to work as much as possible so the business owners can hire more employees and improve the economy.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

FROM one of the LEFT's favorite sites!
``````````

Boston Bombing Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Reportedly

Unarmed

When Arrested In Boat, Officials Say

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/24/bost...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

FROM huffpo!

Nylah Jordan

2 minutes ago ( 5:46 PM)
So how could he shoot himself in the throat if he was unarmed when he surrendered?
The pictures clearly show him climbing out of the boat and there's NO gunshot wound on his neck or throat. But by the time the ambulance arrived, he had a hole in his throat that most likely will make sure he never talks again.

So who silenced the unarmed suspect after he had already surrendered? And why?

Think, Folks. Don't believe the lies the media feed you

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/24/bost...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans here say he's innocent and was set up by Obama.
Looks like those are 12,000 republican signatures.
:-D
You all are all tore up with Obama killing terrorist in just days.
An amazing successes happened..... What else can republicans do but try to spin it anyway they can to try to take it away from him.
I don't think he is innocent at all and I seriously doubt if the 12,000 are Republicans.

The police and FBI did a fantastic job capturing the bombers, but would have never been placed in the position of doing so if they had done more when they and the CIA were contacted by Russia. Prevention is the goal.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Boston: An armed terrorist in a gun free neighborhood

Looking at the laws on the books and how hard it is for law abiding citizens to legally obtain firearms one would think that Massachusetts must be among the safest places in the country, right?

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/23/boston-an-a...

right "spewy" ...???
huh ...

I can't ... H~E~A~R ... u ...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hate because I made a smarter choice than you did. No minimum wage here.
I did it right and worked for everything I have. Now I can enjoy life and laugh at people like you trying to 'be somebody' on the Internet.
Philip Morris was one of the highest paying jobs in Louisville while they were here. I enjoyed every bit of that job and miss it. I make the most of life as you doom and gloom era are scared to death of democrats getting our country out of the republican rut we were left in.
As you go do whatever you do all day, I'm relaxing poking fun of everything you dipshits type and prove it wrong.
And I get paid very nicely for it! Again.... Union retirement is an amazing thing. Try tour best to knock it down..... I'm laughing all the way to the bank.
You clean the toilets before you left work today bitter undereducated underemployed republican troll??
Bahahaha bahahaha. Now stfu and clean your trailer!!
So you worked for Philip Morris? Tobacco is getting screwed over in favor of cheaper import tobacco from India. Did you know Billary Clinton started that? Did you know they strong armed states attorney generals (Janet Reno was their puppet), to join the federal suits that are strangling tobacco companies and taxing Americans to "death"?
http://www.altria.com/en/cms/company_announce...
http://www.questia.com/library/1G1-57748159/q...
Those lawsuits continue to unfold and may even take away any retirement funds you may have earned!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So you worked for Philip Morris? Tobacco is getting screwed over in favor of cheaper import tobacco from India. Did you know Billary Clinton started that? Did you know they strong armed states attorney generals (Janet Reno was their puppet), to join the federal suits that are strangling tobacco companies and taxing Americans to "death"?
http://www.altria.com/en/cms/company_announce...
http://www.questia.com/library/1G1-57748159/q...
Those lawsuits continue to unfold and may even take away any retirement funds you may have earned!
I'm not worried.

I'm covered!

Always plan ahead.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

April 25, 2013
Bill Maher Exposes the Leftist Islamophobia Ruse for Even

Leftists <<--<<< u no ... libTARDS :)

to
See

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/bill_m...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

April 25, 2013
How the Left Thinks: It's All a Game
By Victor Volsky

Numerous learned studies have been devoted to the quirkiness of the totalitarian mindset. But rather than delve into the psychological complexities of this baffling phenomenon, here is a simple explanation: it's a game.

Children play their games by assigning the parts among themselves and devising rules which all players must obey, no matter what. However, it is not only children who play this way.

The entire liberal agenda is a gigantic game played by a set of rules that demand a mighty leap of faith from its adherents.

These rules, no matter how illogical or absurd, are to be obeyed unthinkingly and unquestioningly on pain of being disqualified and anathematized. The choice is stark: blind obedience or ostracism; conform, or get the boot in the seat of the pants. In short, a triumph of what George Orwell famously dubbed doublethink.
Here are some of the rules of the Big Game as it is played in America today:

(A) The body politic falls into two opposite, feuding camps: the white hats (liberals and Democrats) and the black hats (conservatives and Republicans). The former can do no wrong; their intentions are pure and noble.

Everything the latter do is wrong, their motivation is invariably base and mean-spirited.

In this fight the left wages for the bright future of all mankind, anything goes, no holds are barred, and the good guys are allowed -- indeed, almost required -- to cheat and lie and show no mercy toward the enemy.[SEE it all over these boards from the left ... The REASON I FIGHT BACK - NO mercy]]

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/how_th...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

SURPRISE! LOOK WHO'S GETTING POWER TO KILL YOU
New bill in works would end life despite patient, family wishes

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/surprise-look-whos...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

'MY COUNTRY, ALWAYS WRONG'
Exclusive: Erik Rush explains 'the left's design to destabilize America'

Stay with me on this one: So, even though the brothers Tsarnaev are “white,” the fact that they are Muslims qualifies them for the same victimhood status as the majority of the world’s Muslims, who are “brown.”

Brain hurt yet?

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/my-country-always-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Think I'll take another break ...
Let all this crud sink into the LEFTS noggin ...

I'm SURE it can't handle TOO MUCH all at once!

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not worried.
I'm covered!
Always plan ahead.
I'm glad you get what you vote for.

Keep rooting for Hillary
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

one more ...

UPDATE: Jury deliberating in petition fraud trial

http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-former-st-josep...

xtralucke1 at 2:03 PM April 25, 2013
You people may have played a part in the

destruction of the USA..........

CONGRADULATIONS.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
'MY COUNTRY, ALWAYS WRONG'
Exclusive: Erik Rush explains 'the left's design to destabilize America'
Stay with me on this one: So, even though the brothers Tsarnaev are “white,” the fact that they are Muslims qualifies them for the same victimhood status as the majority of the world’s Muslims, who are “brown.”
Brain hurt yet?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/my-country-always-...
I saw this on his blog, the man is on the cutting edge!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Oh ... and look it up about a TAX scam and
1200 fake people getting "tax returns"

amounting to OVER

3 MILLIONS dollars ....

Maybe some of the FAKE names
on the Election petition :)

nahhh ..
that's NOT ...f-r-a-u-d

is it?

toodles :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll wait and see how this plays out once we find out where and how they got the many guns they used to kill one policeman and hurt another one and have a few big shoot outs with police. If he got guns from a swap meet with no checks and obviously didn't have a mental check, all of this would have most likely been avoided.
Another republican failure where children were killed.
It only proves that criminals do not obey laws!
Did they seek the required permits>
If they were stopped and questioned wouldn't they have been caught?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

<quoted text>
I saw this on his blog, the man is on the cutting edge!
He's GREAT
n
he's BLACK

Tells it LIKE it IS!
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 27 min IronHammer 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr pusherman_ 130,289
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 1 hr Dental Assistant 41
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,475
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 2 hr Big fan 3
Lesb or Bi 2 hr Good time Sally 2
Charmaine 3 hr Who 2

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••