'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193977 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#96785 Apr 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
How many times have we watched cop dramas on television where the police had a pretty good idea of where the bad guys were, but as they weren't sure, came to the door and asked permission to come inside to "have a look around"? The only time they ever bashed a door in is when they absolutely knew the bad guys were there. If there was ever any doubt, they'd have to wait... for a court order from a judge.
That did not happen here.
The police came to people's homes, ordered them to leave immediately at the point of a gun in some cases, and then entered their place of residence. It's never "consensual" when the person asking you for something has a gun in his hand. "Probable cause" is convenient, but in this case, very arbitrary.
Again, I understand this was the culmination of a horrific event, but let's say instead of the Thursday evening car chase racing through the streets and winding up in Watertown, it went up Route 9 and ended in very upscale Newton?
http://cnsnews.com/blog/bob-parks/has-waterto...
Like I SAID the day it happened ...
Martial LAW!
Coming soon to an area near you ...
IF the 0 stays in ...
Good Night Folks!
sweet dreams Ole Lady, I'll be up in a minute
OZombies

United States

#96786 Apr 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a naturalized citizen and has Miranda rights according to the Constitution of the United States of America...you know, the REAL Bible
And if Obama gets the blame for the blast, he goddam well gets credit for he capture.
He has the right to remain silent, they will have to 'investigate', of do what Hannity says, "waterboard him"
Naturalized not born American, which U.S. have right to take his Citizenship away and ship his Muslim ass to his country of origin. Didn't you know that, at least use to be like that. You know nothing! Stop talking stupid. Why do you liberal idiots defend and protect Illegals, Criminals and Terrorists? Do you love your country? I, really get frustrated reading some of comments here.
Jay

Paris, TN

#96787 Apr 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
no one has to ask me or care what I think
i point out stupidity. if you don't want to hear from me, quit posting stupid shit...goes for all you stupid shit posters
your 15 year old son winning any XBox awards, Jay?
**********

The stupidity you reference comes from sources based on research closer to the subject than you will ever be. If you don't like the "stupidity" you can always check out the links and sources. Of course you don't - you just voice your immature opinion.

And yes, he has won Xbox awards for fun, but in reality he has won scholarships to the universities of his choice due to his high GPA and Honors.

Jealous much?

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#96789 Apr 25, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
The stupidity you reference comes from sources based on research closer to the subject than you will ever be. If you don't like the "stupidity" you can always check out the links and sources. Of course you don't - you just voice your immature opinion.
And yes, he has won Xbox awards for fun, but in reality he has won scholarships to the universities of his choice due to his high GPA and Honors.
Jealous much?
No, not jealous, Big ups to him, I wish him luck at the University he chooses. I wish he coud take you wit him, maybe, just maybe you could learn something, too.

For your info, I have a 4.0 GPA. Pretend you don't believe it, but you do.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#96790 Apr 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
How many times have we watched cop dramas on television where the police had a pretty good idea of where the bad guys were, but as they weren't sure, came to the door and asked permission to come inside to "have a look around"? The only time they ever bashed a door in is when they absolutely knew the bad guys were there. If there was ever any doubt, they'd have to wait... for a court order from a judge.
That did not happen here.
The police came to people's homes, ordered them to leave immediately at the point of a gun in some cases, and then entered their place of residence. It's never "consensual" when the person asking you for something has a gun in his hand. "Probable cause" is convenient, but in this case, very arbitrary.
Again, I understand this was the culmination of a horrific event, but let's say instead of the Thursday evening car chase racing through the streets and winding up in Watertown, it went up Route 9 and ended in very upscale Newton?
http://cnsnews.com/blog/bob-parks/has-waterto...
Like I SAID the day it happened ...
Martial LAW!
Coming soon to an area near you ...
IF the 0 stays in ...
Good Night Folks!
you learned law enforcement protocol from cop dramas on television...genius
Jay

Paris, TN

#96791 Apr 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not jealous, Big ups to him, I wish him luck at the University he chooses. I wish he coud take you wit him, maybe, just maybe you could learn something, too.
For your info, I have a 4.0 GPA. Pretend you don't believe it, but you do.
**********

I have already done my stint in the years of college, no need to go again. Life itself has taught me many things, as they say, living life and time is the best teacher.

Would love to have you debate him. He is pretty hard-core when it comes to history and government. He loves it, and debates his grandfather all the time on the world wars, economy, government, who's who, lists of presidents and their time in office. His comprehension in foreign leaders and wars is something most of his teacher's find amazing, hence, the honors classes and straight A's which, I might add, make us proud.

If you also have a 4.0 GPA, please use it to show us your intelligence.

Stop the nonsense!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#96792 Apr 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not jealous, Big ups to him, I wish him luck at the University he chooses. I wish he coud take you wit him, maybe, just maybe you could learn something, too.
For your info, I have a 4.0 GPA. Pretend you don't believe it, but you do.
9 inch pee-pee and a 4.0 GPA. Dream on little Scooter, dream on! If it weren't for spell check you wouldn't even be able to post. How long have you been in love with yourself, little Scooter? Creepy but so hilarious!
Jay

Paris, TN

#96793 Apr 25, 2013
An interesting observation

**********

Boston Marathon bombers' next target was Times Square, says Bloomberg

The Boston Marathon bombing suspects had Times Square in their sights before law enforcement authorities put an end to their bloody terror spree, according New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

"New York was next on their list of targets," Bloomberg said of brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Bloomberg said he received confirmation of the chilling second phase of their plot from the FBI.“The fact is, New York City remains a prime target for those who hate America and want to kill Americans.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/25/boston-m...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#96794 Apr 26, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to shoot me, Dic?
LMAO!!! Now why would I want to shoot you? Hell, you will end up offing yourself!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#96795 Apr 26, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're drunk, and want to shoot me...aggravated assault with a deadly weapon...how conservative
LMAO!!! Who gets drunk on a six-pk, maybe a puss like you, no one needs to shoot you, we like seeing you drown in your own self pity.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#96796 Apr 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
I have already done my stint in the years of college, no need to go again. Life itself has taught me many things, as they say, living life and time is the best teacher.
Would love to have you debate him. He is pretty hard-core when it comes to history and government. He loves it, and debates his grandfather all the time on the world wars, economy, government, who's who, lists of presidents and their time in office. His comprehension in foreign leaders and wars is something most of his teacher's find amazing, hence, the honors classes and straight A's which, I might add, make us proud.
If you also have a 4.0 GPA, please use it to show us your intelligence.
Stop the nonsense!


I'm not here to show you how intelligent I am, I'm here for laughs, and to feed the animals,

If you're challenging me to debate your son, I accept
but I don't want to argue with him.
If you've molded him into the shape of a little Jay, I think it's very sad.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#96797 Apr 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
I have already done my stint in the years of college, no need to go again. Life itself has taught me many things, as they say, living life and time is the best teacher.
Would love to have you debate him. He is pretty hard-core when it comes to history and government. He loves it, and debates his grandfather all the time on the world wars, economy, government, who's who, lists of presidents and their time in office. His comprehension in foreign leaders and wars is something most of his teacher's find amazing, hence, the honors classes and straight A's which, I might add, make us proud.
If you also have a 4.0 GPA, please use it to show us your intelligence.
Stop the nonsense!
weren't you the one that said i was too intelligent to be a 14 year old?
yes, it was you.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#96798 Apr 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
9 inch pee-pee and a 4.0 GPA. Dream on little Scooter, dream on! If it weren't for spell check you wouldn't even be able to post. How long have you been in love with yourself, little Scooter? Creepy but so hilarious!
I dunno, I began really really liking myself around 7 or 8. At 11, I knew it was real love. Thanks for asking. So, you think I'm funny.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#96799 Apr 26, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Now why would I want to shoot you? Hell, you will end up offing yourself!!!
Because I own you and if you shoot me, you'll be free. My rotting corpse mixed with the smell of gunpowder...so you want someone else to do it...sweet

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#96800 Apr 26, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Who gets drunk on a six-pk, maybe a puss like you, no one needs to shoot you, we like seeing you drown in your own self pity.
ye, I would be drunk off a two-pak, but you wouldn't hear any self pity, Big Daddy. You wouldn't and you haven't.
kjljklkj

Bowling Green, KY

#96801 Apr 26, 2013
MOT wrote:
So?
yeap
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#96802 Apr 26, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
weren't you the one that said i was too intelligent to be a 14 year old?
yes, it was you.
Being a dumb ass and a smart ass are two entirely different animals. You show your age with your silly posts and your constant bragging on yourself because no one else has anything good to say about you. It's obvious you are still struggling with puberty. I bet your sock and hand are your best friends...your only friends, probably. What other kids hang out on political forums 24/7? Most are out with friends and enjoying their youth. You? Not so much. lol
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#96803 Apr 26, 2013
Boy, the democrat mother cluckers better make room for more of their chickens to come home to roost. Seems as if the old paper trail has caught up with Hitlary. She claimed (under oath) that she knew nothing of the Ambassadors plea for more security in Benghazi. Would have loved to seen her face when she was told papers were released and guess what? Hitlary signed off on the denial for more security in Benghazi. RuhRoh...maybe slick willy can teach her how to go on television and swear that she did not have relations with that paper or pen. LMMFAO!

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#96804 Apr 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a dumb ass and a smart ass are two entirely different animals. You show your age with your silly posts and your constant bragging on yourself because no one else has anything good to say about you. It's obvious you are still struggling with puberty. I bet your sock and hand are your best friends...your only friends, probably. What other kids hang out on political forums 24/7? Most are out with friends and enjoying their youth. You? Not so much. lol
my hand and I are good friends, I don't use a sock, i use a pair of FTL's, they 'clunk' when I drop them.
True, I live in the country so I don't get to hang out with friends much
I have fun on here, is there something wrong with that?..
And, you think I'm a smart ass, OR a dumbass, how can you hate me so much?
I could baaaa like a real dumbass
or cuss more
or be more nasty
I GIVE better than I GET, that's why you all don't like me

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#96805 Apr 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
Boy, the democrat mother cluckers better make room for more of their chickens to come home to roost. Seems as if the old paper trail has caught up with Hitlary. She claimed (under oath) that she knew nothing of the Ambassadors plea for more security in Benghazi. Would have loved to seen her face when she was told papers were released and guess what? Hitlary signed off on the denial for more security in Benghazi. RuhRoh...maybe slick willy can teach her how to go on television and swear that she did not have relations with that paper or pen. LMMFAO!
Fox, or WND?..you know we don't believe anything else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sixty minutes asking questions about Knox court... 4 min Snake 10
free jess hubbard!!! 42 min NoGod 42
Woman ran-over in Mcdonald's parking lot. 58 min Humm 9
kink 6 hr rufus 12
Flat Lick Ball Coach Devin Mills 6 hr Elvis 26
Qualfications of a Pastor? 6 hr Omg 13
best place to work 6 hr mrpoverty 15
The Oven Mitt 10 hr Big rig 71 76
Shooting at Walmart??? 22 hr people 53
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 22 hr So so funny 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages