'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,274)

Showing posts 85,461 - 85,480 of138,773
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

I have other things to do; perhaps this will explain my arguments with Unca Tabitha; and why he/she keeps coming back, after getting OWNED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It ain't rocket science Tabby!

BBL.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush blew off 911 and never caught any of the Terrorists you stupid pos.
As I have stated numerous times, what did you want Bush to do? All he knew was there were threats involving airplanes. Should he have closed all airports indefinitely? Where should he have sent the FBI, military, etc.? Seattle, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, etc.?
----------

More than 5,000 terrorists have been captured or killed in the five years since the 9/ll attacks, CIA director Gen. Michael Hayden said today. Hayden’s remarks were made in a videotape statement distributed to CIA employees around the world.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2006/09...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have stated numerous times, what did you want Bush to do? All he knew was there were threats involving airplanes. Should he have closed all airports indefinitely? Where should he have sent the FBI, military, etc.? Seattle, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, etc.?
----------
More than 5,000 terrorists have been captured or killed in the five years since the 9/ll attacks, CIA director Gen. Michael Hayden said today. Hayden’s remarks were made in a videotape statement distributed to CIA employees around the world.
Dubbya did the right thing, he went after the Bastards with laundry on their heads! He did so with the authorization of Congressional approval! Libtards keep trying to revise history.
Waterboard Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano and find out why they changed the Arab suspects "TIDE" status AFTER the Bombing!
There are rumors circulating that the little bastard is OBL's son!
They say he is the "spitting image of his father".
I would sure as hell like to see some real investigation into those allegations!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
that may be true to a point, but he lost 6 million frieds from 2008 to 2012,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Frieds" what you stupid f' ktard.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Dubbya did the right thing, he went after the Bastards with laundry on their heads! He did so with the authorization of Congressional approval! Libtards keep trying to revise history.
Waterboard Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano and find out why they changed the Arab suspects "TIDE" status AFTER the Bombing!
There are rumors circulating that the little bastard is OBL's son!
They say he is the "spitting image of his father".
I would sure as hell like to see some real investigation into those allegations!
W is a gd Liar that will burn in hell for his murders of innocent people based on his Lies.

You are a stupid silly SOB.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Probably should not have disabled NORAD on 911 you simple minded twit.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

<quoted text>
Obama sent America to Boston? WTF? Did he order them to search all 57 states first?
"crazy religious views" I wish they were Morman not Muslim!
"Their own religion is THE religion recognized as "promoting international terrorism"!
You are a Retarded Savant , you special gift is putting your foot up your own @$$!
ARE U HIGH AGAIN?
This early in the day?
Getting so F'd up this often is why you have no brain cells to use for thought processes.
Spin till you PUKE, I just owned you Unca Tabitha!
No matter what your definition of "is" "is", you IS OWNED!
You is a stupid SOB you moron pos.

W attacked 2 Countries that had ZERO to do with 911.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

What happened to the OWS movement?

Did they get distracted or bored with a fake cause?

It was a social experiment by George Soros, he was testing the ability to start riots and mass chaos.

The experiment is done, until the next election cycle rolls around.

What do monkeys do about inequality?

http://www.upworthy.com/2-monkeys-were-paid-u...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out some very important details. When asked to verify the number of plastic coffins the company refused. When asked if they were operating with another company that the government does their businees with...they refused to answer. Spin, baby spin and of course...shhhh, those are things odf which we the people are not allowed to speak of. Do you really think that intelligent people just accept what you fools try to pass off as the truth as you delete very important facts and add a few untrue facts of your own? You really are stupid then. You aren't pretending. Sorry I accused you of pretending to be dumb. I was wrong and I can admit when I am wrong. lmao
We know your secret, uncle dummy. You have learned that if you dig deep enough on the internet you will find a link that says what you want it to say and leave out the facts that you don't want known. You are probably also a big believer in the link that "proves" Elvis and Tupac are raising liberal chickens on a deserted island and will come forward and present Obama with the Nobel Cluk-Cluk prize sometime in the near future. Your latest shrooms hallucination told you so, right? You are a creepy old dude but you are funny, too! Or fun to make fun of! LMAO
Find out what a coffin is then get back with me!

:-D
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

It was a social experiment by George Soros, he was testing the ability to start riots and mass chaos.
What happened to W getting bin Laden?

Did he get distracted because his sorry pos Daddy is in business with the bin Laden's?

Did you not love it when President Obama rubbed it in W's stupid face!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

lmao wrote:
Well, lunch hour is almost over with and it's time to get back to work. Ever heard of such a thing, uncle flabby ass? Ever heard of a J-O-B? Thanks for today's laughs at your expense. You really are a good sport, if nothing else.
Off to make money so my family doesn't have to gnaw on government cheese for dinner. Enjoy your cheese rations, uncle dummy. LMAO
I've out my time in, don't have to work til I'm 67.

Thank You Philip Morris Union!

Anything else? Oh, NM, you have to get back to Fry's at Wendy's for minimum wage.

And government cheese is good. They should sell that stuff. Makes the best grilled cheese ever.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

<quoted text>
Obama sent America to Boston? WTF? Did he order them to search all 57 states first?
"crazy religious views" I wish they were Morman not Muslim!
"Their own religion is THE religion recognized as "promoting international terrorism"!
You are a Retarded Savant , you special gift is putting your foot up your own @$$!
ARE U HIGH AGAIN?
This early in the day?
Getting so F'd up this often is why you have no brain cells to use for thought processes.
Spin till you PUKE, I just owned you Unca Tabitha!
No matter what your definition of "is" "is", you IS OWNED!
We've been over this how many times? Post anywhere were I've ever said I've done narcotics?(Time for the lying republican to run when I bring this up, just watch)

And there's no spinning, fact is fact, whatever was needed in Boston, Obama sent it to them. Explains why these terrorists were caught/killed in days, not months.

And there is a difference between extremist Muslims and Muslims. This is the same as the old republican saying 'there are good blacks and there are bad blacks' Muslims and latino's are republicans new blacks. Poor dumb racists!! So uneducated!

And I said the other day I've owned you dumbasses so much I have to pay taxes on you. Try to be original.

Stick to your crazy republican conspiracy theories about someone taking over our country. The men and. Women of our armed forces will fight for us, no a crazy government. You wouldn't know this because you know nothing about our military. You couldn't handle it. Our hero's would never turn on us. You on the other hand would.... You're a coward and an idiot. You'd be the first one to run when the real stuff starts happening, same thing your bitch ass does here when I call you in your lies of heart attacks and drug use. You're just a Whiney Internet bitch who cries the sky is falling over and over. Grow a pair boy! LMAO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I've out my time in, don't have to work til I'm 67.
Thank You Philip Morris Union!
Anything else? Oh, NM, you have to get back to Fry's at Wendy's for minimum wage.
And government cheese is good. They should sell that stuff. Makes the best grilled cheese ever.
Govt. Cheese?

Ya'll mean "Giverment Cheese" right?

If you give a monkey a grape for performing a task; it will complete the task and ask for his reward with an open hand.
If you give a monkey a grape for sitting upon his @$$, he will simply sit on his @$$ all day with his hand out.

Which method do you think will encourage work?

Come people monkeys can figure it out; why can't democrats?

Because they simply add another option..."voting" for the handout!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Social experiment for the next election....

What happened to the world ending after Obama won the first election??

What happened to the world ending after the SECOND time Obama won the election??

Republicans are so dumb the can't help but live in doom, gloom, and fear that they're fed.

None of the craziness ever comes thru, but they're too stupid to catch on. It's always some new gloom and doom and fear. Recycled over and over. NOTHING happens, they just move on to the next big gallon of koolaid they're fed and the gobble it up.

They're prepping for when Hillary wins.... They're going to finally go nuts and mass suicide will happen!

LMAO

IDIOTS!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

<quoted text>
Govt. Cheese?
If you give a monkey a grape for performing a task; it will complete the task and ask for his reward with an open hand.
If you give a monkey a grape for sitting upon his @$$, he will simply sit on his @$$ all day with his hand out.
Those people who do nothing (as you claim) are living great, what is SS now? A big o 500 bucks a month?? Yup! That's why people are doing everything they can to not work, to live like kings and queens on 500 a month.

Again... You are a fucking idiot!!

LMAO.

but let's explore it further..... Why is our government providing most of Walmarts employees with healthcare while 5 of the owners of Walmart are billionaires??

Take your time spinning this republican greed into Obama's fault. They won't pay anyone more than minimum wage cause that would ruin business.

It's crystal clear how truly stupid you are!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Anyone else notice the Internet coward running from showing any posts proving I've done drugs or me saying I had a heart attack??

It's a bitch move that Internet republican cowards do.

Just fun pointing it out.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Govt. Cheese?
Why do you sit on your stupid a-- all day you sorry SOB?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you sit on your stupid a-- all day you sorry SOB?
http://www.itjobs.com/
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

<quoted text>
http://www.itjobs.com/
You are a silly little nit wit.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Beck says one thing, FalseNews disagrees, none of your republican elected officials are stepping up and agreeing with Beck...... Once again... Dimwhitted republicans fall for another lie.

How many times have you super stupids fell for the Nigerian Lottery Scam and sent money and were made a fool of??

LMAO!!

Such low education rates..... No wonder you're all dumb cowards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 85,461 - 85,480 of138,773
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min curious 122,876
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 49 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,436
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 52 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,684
License plate number 613-LHN 2 hr wha 6
New Family Court Judge NEEDED!!! 3 hr no way 43
Thompson Park Boat Ramp 4 hr gator 5
Best elementary school 4 hr jennifer 17
Corey vs. Collins 8 hr jim 58
•••