'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
85,421 - 85,440 of 151,434 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#96612 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
WOW!!
Half a million coffins!!
Throw up a link on this one.
Lets see where this one came from.
LMAO
Oh, your fingers are broken and you forgot how to research on the internet all of a sudden? Poor little robot. The pain you must go through ever day by pretending you don't know anything about anything unless somebody else does your homework for you then you attempt to put your spin on their facts. Sorry, old fella, own your ignorance. You shout it out on a daily basis and wear your ignorance like a crown. That's on you. I want no part of your ignorance and don't have time or the will to school you. If you want to "know" something then get up off your fat, sorry ass and research what you want to know about or what you need to spin about. Hint, hint...if you are unsure as to how to research on the computer, phone a friend. No friends? Surely you are intelligent enough to check out the Computers for Dummies book at your local Library, right?

I, personally, don't depend on others links. You people are idiots so that speaks to the reason why I don't go to your links for any resemblance of the facts. I refuse to dumb myself down to your level of stupidity. I do my own homework and get the actual facts. If you are too dumb to do that then too bad and so sad for you. Quit begging for others to prove reality to you. You obviously can't handle reality and truth.

Now, go back to eating your government cheese sandwich or get up off your moneymaker and school yourself, lazy ass.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#96613 Apr 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
Been gay so long I do not know any thing else. Therefore I can only think like a p h a g g.
man, you are one messed up sodotard chicken chaser, get help now, right now,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#96614 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an American Citizen.
Read the Constitution.
No spinning there Professor.... Facts are facts.
Isn't it you republicans go in and in about the Constitution??
And it's funny when you of all people point out typos. That just makes me laugh. LMAO!!
And Ibama Gotter done!! End of story!!
LOLOL, Hussein Oblamer, the Shark Slayer,

ROTFL,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#96615 Apr 25, 2013
Maybe you sodotards didn't see this so I will post it again. I would rather get the facts straight from the oblamer followers and not from some biased news source like fox.
--------

Good morning sodolibs, since I do not want to give the impression of doom and gloom or copy paste from fox news, I tought I would check with you intelligent libotards and see if you all could chip in and give us fright wingers an update on the following (since we can't believe fox news anymore) I've added a couple of more questions for you intellects to update since the last posting of this,

1. sequester (and the reduced staffing at the control towers)
2. proposed cuts to social security
3. proposed cuts to medicare
4. concern about spending 2 billion $ on oblamer phones
5. cuts to our military
6. putchasing of 1.6 billion rounds of ammo by the DHS
7. the effect of raising taxes 1 trillion $ last year
8. the effect of taking in 2.7 trillion $ in taxes this year
9. the effect of coming up short 1 trillion $ this year when we are spending 3.7 trillion
10. 17 trillion $ debt
11. what ever happened to the fast and furious scandal. You many not remember that one but it is where the oblamer administration gave weapons to mexican drug cartels. Humm, I wonder if they did that with terrorists in Syria.
12. benghazi cover up
13. ballot fraud case for oblamer state nomination
14. economic experts claiming a major market correction and economic downturn because of inflated wall street numbers
15. inflation from govt printing 85 billion $ each month to keep economy alive with 0% interest rates from federal reserve
16. investigation into how boston terrorists were not monitored after warnings from russian and checyan authorities
17. gay marriage
18. potential cuts to govt retirements
19. massive cut backs for part time employees because of oblamer-care
20. why the dhs is buying 2717 light duty armoured vehicles
21. why the dhs is buying 30 round clips for weapons (I thought oblamer and his chicago socialites wanted those banned)
22. why the dhs is buying 7000 AR-15's (I thought they didn't like those either)
23. how is the purging of jihadist materials from FBI and DHS training
24. why the consultants who taught jihadist techniques and ideologies got fired from FBI and DHS training center
25. how boston terrorists got welfare
26. why credible economists are claming a major stock market correction because it has become a bubble
27. the price of gasoline
28. delays, delays, delays at the airports due to the sequester
29. why troops in combat don't have enough ammunition
30. how oblamers golf game went this week

and the most important question of the day is,

31. How is G.W. Bushs ratings being equal to Hussein Oblamers 4 1/2 years after leaving the w.h. going?

well, that is enough for one day. Please, since we cannot rely on fox news, would you libotards please be kind enough to check with your MSLSD and CNN affiliates and let us know how these things are faring, we don't want to start rumors and spread doom and gloom so we will just let you sodotards tell us.

If you refuse to tell us how all these things are going then we will just assume you cannot speak or type and can only go baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#96616 Apr 25, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
A citizen discovered the wounded terrorist. How did Obama capture him again? lmao The Obama administration, including crazy joe are doing their best to convince the public that the two terrorists were actually knock off wannabe's and can't even be considered as "real" terrorists. How many terrorist attacks does this make that have happened on Obama's watch as he brags that he has terrorists on the run heading for the hills? Ft. Hood? Little Rock? Benghazi?(our Embassy's are considered as US soil) Boston? Yeah buddy, we can all here the little pitter-patter of terrorist footsies heading for the hills because of their fear of Obama.
Doesn't being so stupid embarrass you at all? PRICELESS!!!
A citizen did a citizens arrest?? First time I've heard this repub spin. Maybe it was another Beck story that the educated folks ignore knowing its BS.

Obama sent America to Boston, Obama got it done. And didn't need to post a big poster saying Mission Accomplished.

And this isn't some big terrorist plot.... 2 crazy people with crazy religious views that their own religion disagrees with.

Facts are facts.... Hard for republicans to accept facts, but you just have to shit up and realize.... Obama IS the terrorist Killer!!

OBL, biggest terrorist ever, and Obama got it done.

That has to hurt.
BushORomney

Lexington, KY

#96617 Apr 25, 2013
Fact is President Obama won a 2nd Term. People like and voted for him. smile.
Uncle Tab

United States

#96618 Apr 25, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, your fingers are broken and you forgot how to research on the internet all of a sudden? Poor little robot. The pain you must go through ever day by pretending you don't know anything about anything unless somebody else does your homework for you then you attempt to put your spin on their facts. Sorry, old fella, own your ignorance. You shout it out on a daily basis and wear your ignorance like a crown. That's on you. I want no part of your ignorance and don't have time or the will to school you. If you want to "know" something then get up off your fat, sorry ass and research what you want to know about or what you need to spin about. Hint, hint...if you are unsure as to how to research on the computer, phone a friend. No friends? Surely you are intelligent enough to check out the Computers for Dummies book at your local Library, right?
I, personally, don't depend on others links. You people are idiots so that speaks to the reason why I don't go to your links for any resemblance of the facts. I refuse to dumb myself down to your level of stupidity. I do my own homework and get the actual facts. If you are too dumb to do that then too bad and so sad for you. Quit begging for others to prove reality to you. You obviously can't handle reality and truth.
Now, go back to eating your government cheese sandwich or get up off your moneymaker and school yourself, lazy ass.
As I suspected... No link. No reason to read any further than the first sentence or two, then we all know another republican sucking koolaid.

It's so easy when they run from their own links.

NEXT!
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#96619 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
A citizen did a citizens arrest?? First time I've heard this repub spin. Maybe it was another Beck story that the educated folks ignore knowing its BS.
Obama sent America to Boston, Obama got it done. And didn't need to post a big poster saying Mission Accomplished.
And this isn't some big terrorist plot.... 2 crazy people with crazy religious views that their own religion disagrees with.
Facts are facts.... Hard for republicans to accept facts, but you just have to shit up and realize.... Obama IS the terrorist Killer!!
OBL, biggest terrorist ever, and Obama got it done.
That has to hurt.
Where in my post did I type that the citizen made the arrest? Nowhere. You are hallucinating again uncle flabby. Ease up on your daily consumption of shrooms. You are seeing things that aren't there again. Are you pretending to be stupid just to make a point? Can you not comprehend what you read? You must be dizzy from your constant spinning.

It does not hurt me at all that the Navy Seals took down OBL. Obama was on the golf course and was pulled off the course to get in on the photo op. And that should hurt me...how? lmao You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel lately, uncle flab ass. What's the matter? Are the facts f*cking with your shroom buzz? LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#96620 Apr 25, 2013
CLAIM: "500,000 plastic air-tight coffins in the middle of Atlanta Georgia. Apparently the Government is expecting a Half Million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don't want to alarm anyone, but usually you don't buy 500,000 plastic coffins 'just in case something happens,' you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn't they?"

FACT: The black polypropylene products purported to be coffins are grave liners, or burial vaults, manufactured by Convington, Ga.-based Vantage Products.(In this case, they are examples of the company's Standard Air Seal model.) The use of a burial vault, which prevents the collapse of cemetery ground and protects the casket, is a common requirement when a body is interred.

The filmed lot in Madison, Ga., is a Vantage storage facility. Of the 900,000 or so in-ground burials in the U.S. each year, a small percentage of those people prearranged their own caskets and vaults--which Vanguard holds at the storage facility until the appropriate time. According to company Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, there are approximately 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison. "It's nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet," he told the local Morgan County Citizen newspaper. Furthermore, Lacey has said the company maintains detailed records of product ownership and is audited annually, to insure all vaults are accounted for.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/_mobile/techn...

Republicans are just..... Stupid!!
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#96621 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
As I suspected... No link. No reason to read any further than the first sentence or two, then we all know another republican sucking koolaid.
It's so easy when they run from their own links.
NEXT!
lmao...uncle dummy says as he runs from researching the facts and depending on others to do his "link work" for hi,. I ain't your gopher. I don't go to your links and I am not going to point you toward any of my links. If you can handle the truth then by all means educate YOURSELF. If not, then continue to post your silly little neener, nener, neener wtf-type posts and stay stupid. Your choice, Einstein! LMAO
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#96622 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
CLAIM: "500,000 plastic air-tight coffins in the middle of Atlanta Georgia. Apparently the Government is expecting a Half Million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don't want to alarm anyone, but usually you don't buy 500,000 plastic coffins 'just in case something happens,' you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn't they?"
FACT: The black polypropylene products purported to be coffins are grave liners, or burial vaults, manufactured by Convington, Ga.-based Vantage Products.(In this case, they are examples of the company's Standard Air Seal model.) The use of a burial vault, which prevents the collapse of cemetery ground and protects the casket, is a common requirement when a body is interred.
The filmed lot in Madison, Ga., is a Vantage storage facility. Of the 900,000 or so in-ground burials in the U.S. each year, a small percentage of those people prearranged their own caskets and vaults--which Vanguard holds at the storage facility until the appropriate time. According to company Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, there are approximately 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison. "It's nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet," he told the local Morgan County Citizen newspaper. Furthermore, Lacey has said the company maintains detailed records of product ownership and is audited annually, to insure all vaults are accounted for.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/_mobile/techn...
Republicans are just..... Stupid!!
You left out some very important details. When asked to verify the number of plastic coffins the company refused. When asked if they were operating with another company that the government does their businees with...they refused to answer. Spin, baby spin and of course...shhhh, those are things odf which we the people are not allowed to speak of. Do you really think that intelligent people just accept what you fools try to pass off as the truth as you delete very important facts and add a few untrue facts of your own? You really are stupid then. You aren't pretending. Sorry I accused you of pretending to be dumb. I was wrong and I can admit when I am wrong. lmao

We know your secret, uncle dummy. You have learned that if you dig deep enough on the internet you will find a link that says what you want it to say and leave out the facts that you don't want known. You are probably also a big believer in the link that "proves" Elvis and Tupac are raising liberal chickens on a deserted island and will come forward and present Obama with the Nobel Cluk-Cluk prize sometime in the near future. Your latest shrooms hallucination told you so, right? You are a creepy old dude but you are funny, too! Or fun to make fun of! LMAO
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#96623 Apr 25, 2013
BushORomney wrote:
Fact is President Obama won a 2nd Term. People like and voted for him. smile.
that may be true to a point, but he lost 6 million frieds from 2008 to 2012,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#96624 Apr 25, 2013
Well, lunch hour is almost over with and it's time to get back to work. Ever heard of such a thing, uncle flabby ass? Ever heard of a J-O-B? Thanks for today's laughs at your expense. You really are a good sport, if nothing else.

Off to make money so my family doesn't have to gnaw on government cheese for dinner. Enjoy your cheese rations, uncle dummy. LMAO

Since: Dec 11

#96625 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
>Obama sent America to Boston<, Obama got it done. And didn't need to post a big poster saying Mission Accomplished.
>And this isn't some big terrorist plot<.... 2 crazy people with [crazy religious views] that >their own religion disagrees< with.
Facts are facts.... Hard for republicans to accept facts, but you just have to [shit] up and realize.... Obama IS the ((terrorist)) Killer!!
>BHO<, biggest terrorist ever, and Obama got it done.
That has to hurt.
Obama sent America to Boston? WTF? Did he order them to search all 57 states first?
"crazy religious views" I wish they were Morman not Muslim!
"Their own religion is THE religion recognized as "promoting international terrorism"!
You are a Retarded Savant , you special gift is putting your foot up your own @$$!

ARE U HIGH AGAIN?
This early in the day?

Getting so F'd up this often is why you have no brain cells to use for thought processes.

Spin till you PUKE, I just owned you Unca Tabitha!
No matter what your definition of "is" "is", you IS OWNED!

#96626 Apr 25, 2013
I have other things to do; perhaps this will explain my arguments with Unca Tabitha; and why he/she keeps coming back, after getting OWNED!

It ain't rocket science Tabby!

BBL.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96627 Apr 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush blew off 911 and never caught any of the Terrorists you stupid pos.
As I have stated numerous times, what did you want Bush to do? All he knew was there were threats involving airplanes. Should he have closed all airports indefinitely? Where should he have sent the FBI, military, etc.? Seattle, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, etc.?
----------

More than 5,000 terrorists have been captured or killed in the five years since the 9/ll attacks, CIA director Gen. Michael Hayden said today. Hayden’s remarks were made in a videotape statement distributed to CIA employees around the world.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2006/09...

#96628 Apr 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have stated numerous times, what did you want Bush to do? All he knew was there were threats involving airplanes. Should he have closed all airports indefinitely? Where should he have sent the FBI, military, etc.? Seattle, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, etc.?
----------
More than 5,000 terrorists have been captured or killed in the five years since the 9/ll attacks, CIA director Gen. Michael Hayden said today. Hayden’s remarks were made in a videotape statement distributed to CIA employees around the world.
Dubbya did the right thing, he went after the Bastards with laundry on their heads! He did so with the authorization of Congressional approval! Libtards keep trying to revise history.
Waterboard Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano and find out why they changed the Arab suspects "TIDE" status AFTER the Bombing!
There are rumors circulating that the little bastard is OBL's son!
They say he is the "spitting image of his father".
I would sure as hell like to see some real investigation into those allegations!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96629 Apr 25, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
that may be true to a point, but he lost 6 million frieds from 2008 to 2012,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Frieds" what you stupid f' ktard.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96630 Apr 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Dubbya did the right thing, he went after the Bastards with laundry on their heads! He did so with the authorization of Congressional approval! Libtards keep trying to revise history.
Waterboard Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano and find out why they changed the Arab suspects "TIDE" status AFTER the Bombing!
There are rumors circulating that the little bastard is OBL's son!
They say he is the "spitting image of his father".
I would sure as hell like to see some real investigation into those allegations!
W is a gd Liar that will burn in hell for his murders of innocent people based on his Lies.

You are a stupid silly SOB.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96631 Apr 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Probably should not have disabled NORAD on 911 you simple minded twit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 min LMS 16,147
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 29 min Uninformed idiot 2,027
drive thru beauty 48 min eye at u 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr ms_Sweeter 3,500
Rickie smith from1304 5 hr maybe 4
Holly or Nikki who will Brett pick 5 hr Old friends 3
stacy and eddie afair at union 5 hr really 9
Kentucky Fried Chicken 8 hr chicky 12
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000