'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#96646 Apr 25, 2013
Beck says one thing, FalseNews disagrees, none of your republican elected officials are stepping up and agreeing with Beck...... Once again... Dimwhitted republicans fall for another lie.

How many times have you super stupids fell for the Nigerian Lottery Scam and sent money and were made a fool of??

LMAO!!

Such low education rates..... No wonder you're all dumb cowards.
Uncle Tab

United States

#96647 Apr 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.itjobs.com/
Your inability to type a sentence without having multiple typos means you are in no way equipped to be in IT.

It's funny to see you try so hard to make yourself something you're not.

LMAO!!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#96648 Apr 25, 2013
hey libotards, I wonder how many of these people are demotards? LOLOL all of them, repubs wouldn't support a terrorist the way you sodolibs do, I give everyone of them and every one of you the biggest baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa
award ever,

BOSTON TERROR

Petition Claiming Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Is Innocent Has 12,000 Signatures

Why are so many Americans sympathetic to the terror suspect?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#96649 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Those people who do nothing (as you claim) are living great, what is SS now? A big o 500 bucks a month?? Yup! That's why people are doing everything they can to not work, to live like kings and queens on 500 a month.
Again... You are a fucking idiot!!
LMAO.
but let's explore it further..... Why is our government providing most of Walmart's employees with health care while 5 of the owners of Walmart are billionaires??
Take your time spinning this republican greed into Obama's fault. They won't pay anyone more than minimum wage cause that would ruin business.
It's crystal clear how truly stupid you are!!
Lets` go over this piece by piece.
SS# is paying ones of age up to $1000 or better per month. Depending on wages earned while working, and years of time.

Walmart is paying temporary workers and part time workers as a matter of business economics. Not because either Party nor the gov`t is involved. It saves them money! Then also , with Obama care, they do not have to provide medical care coverage!It saves them money! This is their economics, how do you get it to be the Republican Party`s idea?

I am a Republican, I do not think the avoidance of fair pay should be allowed! How do we correct the situation? Surely not by sending in more illegals to take more jobs from workers that want to work!

Seems to many of us that Obama Care creates the situation where Walmart deliberately avoids full time workers to have the work force join in for Obama Care. Free Insurance as far as Walmart is concerned! That is another reason Republicans do not care for Obama Care! This is a created situation by Obama and his administration.Not that you will ever change your mind.
Hugh Jassoal

Bowling Green, KY

#96650 Apr 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have stated numerous times, what did you want Bush to do? All he knew was there were threats involving airplanes. Should he have closed all airports indefinitely? Where should he have sent the FBI, military, etc.? Seattle, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, etc.?
----------
More than 5,000 terrorists have been captured or killed in the five years since the 9/ll attacks, CIA director Gen. Michael Hayden said today. Hayden’s remarks were made in a videotape statement distributed to CIA employees around the world.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2006/09...
He could've done something very simple. Put a couple plain clothed, armed air marshalls on every flight. Seems simple enough. Not as simple as doing absolutely nothing. Even ignoring briefings.
Uncle Tab

United States

#96651 Apr 25, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
hey libotards, I wonder how many of these people are demotards? LOLOL all of them, repubs wouldn't support a terrorist the way you sodolibs do, I give everyone of them and every one of you the biggest baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa
award ever,
BOSTON TERROR
Republicans here say he's innocent and was set up by Obama.

Looks like those are 12,000 republican signatures.

:-D

You all are all tore up with Obama killing terrorist in just days.

An amazing successes happened..... What else can republicans do but try to spin it anyway they can to try to take it away from him.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#96652 Apr 25, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
award ever,
BOSTON TERROR
Is it possible most are Muslim sympathizers ?Why has Obama allowed so many of them here? Why, oh, why, do all these immigrants and illegals be given subsidies such as housing,food stamps,WIc,etc?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#96653 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
An amazing successes happened..... What else can republicans do but try to spin it anyway they can to try to take it away from him.
Seems the increase in public give- a- ways have been under Obama`s watch.Not the Republicans.Bet the 12,000 are all Democrats living on public income!! Every one votes for the freebies!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#96654 Apr 25, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets` go over this piece by piece.
SS# is paying ones of age up to $1000 or better per month. Depending on wages earned while working, and years of time.
Walmart is paying temporary workers and part time workers as a matter of business economics. Not because either Party nor the gov`t is involved. It saves them money! Then also , with Obama care, they do not have to provide medical care coverage!It saves them money! This is their economics, how do you get it to be the Republican Party`s idea?
I am a Republican, I do not think the avoidance of fair pay should be allowed! How do we correct the situation? Surely not by sending in more illegals to take more jobs from workers that want to work!
Seems to many of us that Obama Care creates the situation where Walmart deliberately avoids full time workers to have the work force join in for Obama Care. Free Insurance as far as Walmart is concerned! That is another reason Republicans do not care for Obama Care! This is a created situation by Obama and his administration.Not that you will ever change your mind.
So they've worked til they've retired?? And that's a bad thing they've put their time in?? Wow!! Mighty republican of you!

Walmart is Paying as little as possible to reap as much benefit as possible. That's greed, plain and simple. Republicans never vote to raise minimum wage. Who benefits from that? Worker or Walmart?? And when Walmart doesn't supply workers with insurance and keeps them all part time to do so, that lands on us to pay for it. Republicans are all for the rich not paying anything and the poor and middle class footing the bill.

And it had to be created, Obamacare as you call it. Who is supposed to pay for all of the unemployed or underemployed people's insurance??

Healthcare should not be a 'for profit' business. People's lives shouldn't be based on any sort of profit.

And everyone is tired of the Walmarts, the big hospitals and doctors getting rich off of illness.

That's why Obama won twice.

I see you ignored Paul ok'ing drones to be sent after American Citizens. After a 13 hour filibuster.

Why do republicans flip flop so much and make fools of you all??

In case you missed it .... http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/04/2...
Uncle Tab

United States

#96655 Apr 25, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems the increase in public give- a- ways have been under Obama`s watch.Not the Republicans.Bet the 12,000 are all Democrats living on public income!! Every one votes for the freebies!!
You didn't read the entire thing obviously. 12,000 people signing a petition saying a terrorist is innocent has what to do with free bees??

Spin spin spin whitey!! Not working.... Not even close to being the same subject. Try to keep up!
Uncle Tab

United States

#96656 Apr 25, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
http://libertyunyielding.com/2013/04/24/petit...

Just to catch you up on this republican movement to set a terrorist free.

We democrats know he's guilty. Should have been killed in the boat. But you people would have said he was killed to keep his mouth shut. Now that he was taken alive.... He's innocent.

Republicans are so unstable.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#96657 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So they've worked til they've retired?? And that's a bad thing they've put their time in?? Wow!! Mighty republican of you!
Walmart is Paying as little as possible to reap as much benefit as possible. That's greed, plain and simple. Republicans never vote to raise minimum wage. Who benefits from that? Worker or Walmart?? And when Walmart doesn't supply workers with insurance and keeps them all part time to do so, that lands on us to pay for it. Republicans are all for the rich not paying anything and the poor and middle class footing the bill.
And it had to be created, Obamacare as you call it. Who is supposed to pay for all of the unemployed or underemployed people's insurance??
Healthcare should not be a 'for profit' business. People's lives shouldn't be based on any sort of profit.
And everyone is tired of the Walmarts, the big hospitals and doctors getting rich off of illness.
I see you ignored Paul ok'ing drones to be sent after American Citizens. After a 13 hour filibuster.
It is most apparent you have many things turned around from what is the truth . First of all , collecting SS# is not , in my opinion,an entitlement ,we all worked and paid into it,it is rightfully to be given back by ones that collected it and spent it.

Paul has not changed his mind not what he says. No American citizen may be hit with a drone on American soil! If they join foreighn forces and are on foreighn soil , hit them!

Now back to Walmart.There is a reason not to raise the minimum wage the way the economics teacher tells it.It simply cuts off the employment of the unskilled worker.Figure out what eliminated the summer workers(youth) from cutting yards.Figure out why a starting position should be so high waged that the employer does not hire?

Back to your position about Republicans,what has you so against them?Been a long time since someone has such a fixed opinion about a group of people that have never been,done,worked for,all the things you espouse.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#96658 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://libertyunyielding.com/2013/04/24/petit...
Just to catch you up on this republican movement to set a terrorist free.
We democrats know he's guilty. Should have been killed in the boat. But you people would have said he was killed to keep his mouth shut. Now that he was taken alive.... He's innocent.
Republicans are so unstable.
The only thing demotards know is that these poor misunderstood terrorists are votes for your party, baaaaaaaaaa

you seriously need deep mental therapy,

oh, hows that social security and medicare working for you uncle flabby? the barack-al-lypse is almost upon us, save your pennies, you are gonna need them when the economic indicators are no longer laughed at, we rich evil repubs will be laughing at you and there will be nothing you can do,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#96659 Apr 25, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It is most apparent you have many things turned around from what is the truth . First of all , collecting SS# is not , in my opinion,an entitlement ,we all worked and paid into it,it is rightfully to be given back by ones that collected it and spent it.
Paul has not changed his mind not what he says. No American citizen may be hit with a drone on American soil! If they join foreighn forces and are on foreighn soil , hit them!
Now back to Walmart.There is a reason not to raise the minimum wage the way the economics teacher tells it.It simply cuts off the employment of the unskilled worker.Figure out what eliminated the summer workers(youth) from cutting yards.Figure out why a starting position should be so high waged that the employer does not hire?
Back to your position about Republicans,what has you so against them?Been a long time since someone has such a fixed opinion about a group of people that have never been,done,worked for,all the things you espouse.
SS is the 47% Mitt said were killing America. That's where it comes from.

And you can ignore the recorded truth all you want, he said it and anyone who believed his grandstanding is an idiot.

Those are the reasons I don't like republicans. It's simple and factual.
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#96660 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
you are soooo right, Hussein the Shark Slayer,

LOLOLOL,

G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval ratings in U.S. history, current favorability ratings equal to Hussein Oblamer,

ROTFL at that, baaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#96661 Apr 25, 2013
hey uncle flabby, check out this 'fright wing' stuff and tell us if it has any credibility, that is if you can read, I know 8th grade isn't too advanced but maybe you can google the words you don't understand and have someone explain them to you,

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/1...

baaaaa-racccccccc-alypseeeee
baaaaa-racccccccc-naaaaaaaaa-p hobiaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#96662 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
SS is the 47% Mitt said were killing America. That's where it comes from.
And you can ignore the recorded truth all you want, he said it and anyone who believed his grandstanding is an idiot.
Those are the reasons I don't like republicans. It's simple and factual.
yes, its simple and factual, repubs have lives and you don't, repubs have money and you don't, repubs eat cheese from fancy restaurants you eat cheese from govt storehouses, repubs have intelligence and make millions of $ you are an ignorant sodotard and make minimum wage, repubs say the pledge of allegiance you sodolibs say baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#96663 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why oblamer won twice? LOLOLOL, oh my gosh, ROTFL, you are right, it had noting to do with free handouts, acting like santa clause until after the election and then cutting s.security and medicare, LOLOLOL, it had nothing to do with voter fraud and 11 million illegal voters, LOL,

LOLOL,
Uncle Tab

United States

#96664 Apr 25, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why oblamer won twice? LOLOLOL, oh my gosh, ROTFL, you are right, it had noting to do with free handouts, acting like santa clause until after the election and then cutting s.security and medicare, LOLOLOL, it had nothing to do with voter fraud and 11 million illegal voters, LOL,
LOLOL,
Make up your mind.... Is he giving away freebies or is he cutting everything??

Unstable republicans flip flop on everything.

When you can stick with either giveaways or cuts.... Let us know crazy republican who posts over and over.

(That should keep the idiot busy for 30 minutes!:-D)
Uncle Tab

United States

#96665 Apr 25, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, its simple and factual, repubs have lives and you don't, repubs have money and you don't, repubs eat cheese from fancy restaurants you eat cheese from govt storehouses, repubs have intelligence and make millions of $ you are an ignorant sodotard and make minimum wage, repubs say the pledge of allegiance you sodolibs say baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Don't hate because I made a smarter choice than you did. No minimum wage here.

I did it right and worked for everything I have. Now I can enjoy life and laugh at people like you trying to 'be somebody' on the Internet.

Philip Morris was one of the highest paying jobs in Louisville while they were here. I enjoyed every bit of that job and miss it. I make the most of life as you doom and gloom era are scared to death of democrats getting our country out of the republican rut we were left in.

As you go do whatever you do all day, I'm relaxing poking fun of everything you dipshits type and prove it wrong.

And I get paid very nicely for it! Again.... Union retirement is an amazing thing. Try tour best to knock it down..... I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

You clean the toilets before you left work today bitter undereducated underemployed republican troll??

Bahahaha bahahaha. Now stfu and clean your trailer!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kids free glasses and hearing checked 31 min shame on u 12
Maryann smith (Mar '12) 33 min Friend 17
robbery 53 min deadly robbery to... 2
Bastards 1 hr gator 9
Best dentist in Barbourville 1 hr helpful 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,966
To the Garland family 3 hr The way it is 8
dinky phipps 7 hr The hard truth 8
who's the best lay from the creek 12 hr Truth 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Sun Lisa 185
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance