'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#96636 Apr 25, 2013
lmao wrote:
Well, lunch hour is almost over with and it's time to get back to work. Ever heard of such a thing, uncle flabby ass? Ever heard of a J-O-B? Thanks for today's laughs at your expense. You really are a good sport, if nothing else.
Off to make money so my family doesn't have to gnaw on government cheese for dinner. Enjoy your cheese rations, uncle dummy. LMAO
I've out my time in, don't have to work til I'm 67.

Thank You Philip Morris Union!

Anything else? Oh, NM, you have to get back to Fry's at Wendy's for minimum wage.

And government cheese is good. They should sell that stuff. Makes the best grilled cheese ever.
Uncle Tab

United States

#96637 Apr 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama sent America to Boston? WTF? Did he order them to search all 57 states first?
"crazy religious views" I wish they were Morman not Muslim!
"Their own religion is THE religion recognized as "promoting international terrorism"!
You are a Retarded Savant , you special gift is putting your foot up your own @$$!
ARE U HIGH AGAIN?
This early in the day?
Getting so F'd up this often is why you have no brain cells to use for thought processes.
Spin till you PUKE, I just owned you Unca Tabitha!
No matter what your definition of "is" "is", you IS OWNED!
We've been over this how many times? Post anywhere were I've ever said I've done narcotics?(Time for the lying republican to run when I bring this up, just watch)

And there's no spinning, fact is fact, whatever was needed in Boston, Obama sent it to them. Explains why these terrorists were caught/killed in days, not months.

And there is a difference between extremist Muslims and Muslims. This is the same as the old republican saying 'there are good blacks and there are bad blacks' Muslims and latino's are republicans new blacks. Poor dumb racists!! So uneducated!

And I said the other day I've owned you dumbasses so much I have to pay taxes on you. Try to be original.

Stick to your crazy republican conspiracy theories about someone taking over our country. The men and. Women of our armed forces will fight for us, no a crazy government. You wouldn't know this because you know nothing about our military. You couldn't handle it. Our hero's would never turn on us. You on the other hand would.... You're a coward and an idiot. You'd be the first one to run when the real stuff starts happening, same thing your bitch ass does here when I call you in your lies of heart attacks and drug use. You're just a Whiney Internet bitch who cries the sky is falling over and over. Grow a pair boy! LMAO

Since: Dec 11

#96638 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I've out my time in, don't have to work til I'm 67.
Thank You Philip Morris Union!
Anything else? Oh, NM, you have to get back to Fry's at Wendy's for minimum wage.
And government cheese is good. They should sell that stuff. Makes the best grilled cheese ever.
Govt. Cheese?

Ya'll mean "Giverment Cheese" right?

If you give a monkey a grape for performing a task; it will complete the task and ask for his reward with an open hand.
If you give a monkey a grape for sitting upon his @$$, he will simply sit on his @$$ all day with his hand out.

Which method do you think will encourage work?

Come people monkeys can figure it out; why can't democrats?

Because they simply add another option..."voting" for the handout!
Uncle Tab

United States

#96640 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Govt. Cheese?
If you give a monkey a grape for performing a task; it will complete the task and ask for his reward with an open hand.
If you give a monkey a grape for sitting upon his @$$, he will simply sit on his @$$ all day with his hand out.
Those people who do nothing (as you claim) are living great, what is SS now? A big o 500 bucks a month?? Yup! That's why people are doing everything they can to not work, to live like kings and queens on 500 a month.

Again... You are a fucking idiot!!

LMAO.

but let's explore it further..... Why is our government providing most of Walmarts employees with healthcare while 5 of the owners of Walmart are billionaires??

Take your time spinning this republican greed into Obama's fault. They won't pay anyone more than minimum wage cause that would ruin business.

It's crystal clear how truly stupid you are!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#96641 Apr 25, 2013
Anyone else notice the Internet coward running from showing any posts proving I've done drugs or me saying I had a heart attack??

It's a bitch move that Internet republican cowards do.

Just fun pointing it out.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96642 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Govt. Cheese?
Why do you sit on your stupid a-- all day you sorry SOB?

Since: Dec 11

#96644 Apr 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you sit on your stupid a-- all day you sorry SOB?
http://www.itjobs.com/
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96645 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You are a silly little nit wit.
Uncle Tab

United States

#96646 Apr 25, 2013
Beck says one thing, FalseNews disagrees, none of your republican elected officials are stepping up and agreeing with Beck...... Once again... Dimwhitted republicans fall for another lie.

How many times have you super stupids fell for the Nigerian Lottery Scam and sent money and were made a fool of??

LMAO!!

Such low education rates..... No wonder you're all dumb cowards.
Uncle Tab

United States

#96647 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Your inability to type a sentence without having multiple typos means you are in no way equipped to be in IT.

It's funny to see you try so hard to make yourself something you're not.

LMAO!!
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#96648 Apr 25, 2013
hey libotards, I wonder how many of these people are demotards? LOLOL all of them, repubs wouldn't support a terrorist the way you sodolibs do, I give everyone of them and every one of you the biggest baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa
award ever,

BOSTON TERROR

Petition Claiming Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Is Innocent Has 12,000 Signatures

Why are so many Americans sympathetic to the terror suspect?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#96649 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Those people who do nothing (as you claim) are living great, what is SS now? A big o 500 bucks a month?? Yup! That's why people are doing everything they can to not work, to live like kings and queens on 500 a month.
Again... You are a fucking idiot!!
LMAO.
but let's explore it further..... Why is our government providing most of Walmart's employees with health care while 5 of the owners of Walmart are billionaires??
Take your time spinning this republican greed into Obama's fault. They won't pay anyone more than minimum wage cause that would ruin business.
It's crystal clear how truly stupid you are!!
Lets` go over this piece by piece.
SS# is paying ones of age up to $1000 or better per month. Depending on wages earned while working, and years of time.

Walmart is paying temporary workers and part time workers as a matter of business economics. Not because either Party nor the gov`t is involved. It saves them money! Then also , with Obama care, they do not have to provide medical care coverage!It saves them money! This is their economics, how do you get it to be the Republican Party`s idea?

I am a Republican, I do not think the avoidance of fair pay should be allowed! How do we correct the situation? Surely not by sending in more illegals to take more jobs from workers that want to work!

Seems to many of us that Obama Care creates the situation where Walmart deliberately avoids full time workers to have the work force join in for Obama Care. Free Insurance as far as Walmart is concerned! That is another reason Republicans do not care for Obama Care! This is a created situation by Obama and his administration.Not that you will ever change your mind.
Hugh Jassoal

Bowling Green, KY

#96650 Apr 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have stated numerous times, what did you want Bush to do? All he knew was there were threats involving airplanes. Should he have closed all airports indefinitely? Where should he have sent the FBI, military, etc.? Seattle, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, etc.?
----------
More than 5,000 terrorists have been captured or killed in the five years since the 9/ll attacks, CIA director Gen. Michael Hayden said today. Hayden’s remarks were made in a videotape statement distributed to CIA employees around the world.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2006/09...
He could've done something very simple. Put a couple plain clothed, armed air marshalls on every flight. Seems simple enough. Not as simple as doing absolutely nothing. Even ignoring briefings.
Uncle Tab

United States

#96651 Apr 25, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
hey libotards, I wonder how many of these people are demotards? LOLOL all of them, repubs wouldn't support a terrorist the way you sodolibs do, I give everyone of them and every one of you the biggest baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa
award ever,
BOSTON TERROR
Republicans here say he's innocent and was set up by Obama.

Looks like those are 12,000 republican signatures.

:-D

You all are all tore up with Obama killing terrorist in just days.

An amazing successes happened..... What else can republicans do but try to spin it anyway they can to try to take it away from him.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#96652 Apr 25, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
award ever,
BOSTON TERROR
Is it possible most are Muslim sympathizers ?Why has Obama allowed so many of them here? Why, oh, why, do all these immigrants and illegals be given subsidies such as housing,food stamps,WIc,etc?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#96653 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans here say he's innocent and was set up by Obama.
Looks like those are 12,000 republican signatures.
:-D
You all are all tore up with Obama killing terrorist in just days.
An amazing successes happened..... What else can republicans do but try to spin it anyway they can to try to take it away from him.
Seems the increase in public give- a- ways have been under Obama`s watch.Not the Republicans.Bet the 12,000 are all Democrats living on public income!! Every one votes for the freebies!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#96654 Apr 25, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets` go over this piece by piece.
SS# is paying ones of age up to $1000 or better per month. Depending on wages earned while working, and years of time.
Walmart is paying temporary workers and part time workers as a matter of business economics. Not because either Party nor the gov`t is involved. It saves them money! Then also , with Obama care, they do not have to provide medical care coverage!It saves them money! This is their economics, how do you get it to be the Republican Party`s idea?
I am a Republican, I do not think the avoidance of fair pay should be allowed! How do we correct the situation? Surely not by sending in more illegals to take more jobs from workers that want to work!
Seems to many of us that Obama Care creates the situation where Walmart deliberately avoids full time workers to have the work force join in for Obama Care. Free Insurance as far as Walmart is concerned! That is another reason Republicans do not care for Obama Care! This is a created situation by Obama and his administration.Not that you will ever change your mind.
So they've worked til they've retired?? And that's a bad thing they've put their time in?? Wow!! Mighty republican of you!

Walmart is Paying as little as possible to reap as much benefit as possible. That's greed, plain and simple. Republicans never vote to raise minimum wage. Who benefits from that? Worker or Walmart?? And when Walmart doesn't supply workers with insurance and keeps them all part time to do so, that lands on us to pay for it. Republicans are all for the rich not paying anything and the poor and middle class footing the bill.

And it had to be created, Obamacare as you call it. Who is supposed to pay for all of the unemployed or underemployed people's insurance??

Healthcare should not be a 'for profit' business. People's lives shouldn't be based on any sort of profit.

And everyone is tired of the Walmarts, the big hospitals and doctors getting rich off of illness.

That's why Obama won twice.

I see you ignored Paul ok'ing drones to be sent after American Citizens. After a 13 hour filibuster.

Why do republicans flip flop so much and make fools of you all??

In case you missed it .... http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/04/2...
Uncle Tab

United States

#96655 Apr 25, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems the increase in public give- a- ways have been under Obama`s watch.Not the Republicans.Bet the 12,000 are all Democrats living on public income!! Every one votes for the freebies!!
You didn't read the entire thing obviously. 12,000 people signing a petition saying a terrorist is innocent has what to do with free bees??

Spin spin spin whitey!! Not working.... Not even close to being the same subject. Try to keep up!
Uncle Tab

United States

#96656 Apr 25, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
http://libertyunyielding.com/2013/04/24/petit...

Just to catch you up on this republican movement to set a terrorist free.

We democrats know he's guilty. Should have been killed in the boat. But you people would have said he was killed to keep his mouth shut. Now that he was taken alive.... He's innocent.

Republicans are so unstable.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#96657 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So they've worked til they've retired?? And that's a bad thing they've put their time in?? Wow!! Mighty republican of you!
Walmart is Paying as little as possible to reap as much benefit as possible. That's greed, plain and simple. Republicans never vote to raise minimum wage. Who benefits from that? Worker or Walmart?? And when Walmart doesn't supply workers with insurance and keeps them all part time to do so, that lands on us to pay for it. Republicans are all for the rich not paying anything and the poor and middle class footing the bill.
And it had to be created, Obamacare as you call it. Who is supposed to pay for all of the unemployed or underemployed people's insurance??
Healthcare should not be a 'for profit' business. People's lives shouldn't be based on any sort of profit.
And everyone is tired of the Walmarts, the big hospitals and doctors getting rich off of illness.
That's why Obama won twice.
I see you ignored Paul ok'ing drones to be sent after American Citizens. After a 13 hour filibuster.
Why do republicans flip flop so much and make fools of you all??
In case you missed it .... http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/04/2...
It is most apparent you have many things turned around from what is the truth . First of all , collecting SS# is not , in my opinion,an entitlement ,we all worked and paid into it,it is rightfully to be given back by ones that collected it and spent it.

Paul has not changed his mind not what he says. No American citizen may be hit with a drone on American soil! If they join foreighn forces and are on foreighn soil , hit them!

Now back to Walmart.There is a reason not to raise the minimum wage the way the economics teacher tells it.It simply cuts off the employment of the unskilled worker.Figure out what eliminated the summer workers(youth) from cutting yards.Figure out why a starting position should be so high waged that the employer does not hire?

Back to your position about Republicans,what has you so against them?Been a long time since someone has such a fixed opinion about a group of people that have never been,done,worked for,all the things you espouse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min Kyboy 7,186
Stealing from child's grave 1 hr gator 8
Daniel bays (Jul '12) 1 hr gator 6
Pastor Arnold Murray R.I.P.. 1 hr LOL 11
Chamges to Topix? 2 hr Archangel Oger 2
Marica 1015 5 hr Looker 1
barbourville utitlities ripoff 7 hr Allison 6

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE