'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#96622 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
CLAIM: "500,000 plastic air-tight coffins in the middle of Atlanta Georgia. Apparently the Government is expecting a Half Million people to die relatively soon, and the Atlanta Airport is a major airline traffic hub, probably the biggest in the country, which means Georgia is a prime base to conduct military operations and coordination. It is also the home of the CDC, the Center for Disease Control. I don't want to alarm anyone, but usually you don't buy 500,000 plastic coffins 'just in case something happens,' you buy them because you know something is going to happen. These air tight seal containers would be perfect to bury victims of plague or biological warfare in, wouldn't they?"
FACT: The black polypropylene products purported to be coffins are grave liners, or burial vaults, manufactured by Convington, Ga.-based Vantage Products.(In this case, they are examples of the company's Standard Air Seal model.) The use of a burial vault, which prevents the collapse of cemetery ground and protects the casket, is a common requirement when a body is interred.
The filmed lot in Madison, Ga., is a Vantage storage facility. Of the 900,000 or so in-ground burials in the U.S. each year, a small percentage of those people prearranged their own caskets and vaults--which Vanguard holds at the storage facility until the appropriate time. According to company Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, there are approximately 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison. "It's nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet," he told the local Morgan County Citizen newspaper. Furthermore, Lacey has said the company maintains detailed records of product ownership and is audited annually, to insure all vaults are accounted for.
http://www.popularmechanics.com/_mobile/techn...
Republicans are just..... Stupid!!
You left out some very important details. When asked to verify the number of plastic coffins the company refused. When asked if they were operating with another company that the government does their businees with...they refused to answer. Spin, baby spin and of course...shhhh, those are things odf which we the people are not allowed to speak of. Do you really think that intelligent people just accept what you fools try to pass off as the truth as you delete very important facts and add a few untrue facts of your own? You really are stupid then. You aren't pretending. Sorry I accused you of pretending to be dumb. I was wrong and I can admit when I am wrong. lmao

We know your secret, uncle dummy. You have learned that if you dig deep enough on the internet you will find a link that says what you want it to say and leave out the facts that you don't want known. You are probably also a big believer in the link that "proves" Elvis and Tupac are raising liberal chickens on a deserted island and will come forward and present Obama with the Nobel Cluk-Cluk prize sometime in the near future. Your latest shrooms hallucination told you so, right? You are a creepy old dude but you are funny, too! Or fun to make fun of! LMAO
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#96623 Apr 25, 2013
BushORomney wrote:
Fact is President Obama won a 2nd Term. People like and voted for him. smile.
that may be true to a point, but he lost 6 million frieds from 2008 to 2012,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lmao

Glasgow, KY

#96624 Apr 25, 2013
Well, lunch hour is almost over with and it's time to get back to work. Ever heard of such a thing, uncle flabby ass? Ever heard of a J-O-B? Thanks for today's laughs at your expense. You really are a good sport, if nothing else.

Off to make money so my family doesn't have to gnaw on government cheese for dinner. Enjoy your cheese rations, uncle dummy. LMAO

Since: Dec 11

#96625 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
A citizen did a citizens arrest?? First time I've heard this repub spin. Maybe it was another Beck story that the educated folks ignore knowing its BS.
>Obama sent America to Boston<, Obama got it done. And didn't need to post a big poster saying Mission Accomplished.
>And this isn't some big terrorist plot<.... 2 crazy people with [crazy religious views] that >their own religion disagrees< with.
Facts are facts.... Hard for republicans to accept facts, but you just have to [shit] up and realize.... Obama IS the ((terrorist)) Killer!!
>BHO<, biggest terrorist ever, and Obama got it done.
That has to hurt.
Obama sent America to Boston? WTF? Did he order them to search all 57 states first?
"crazy religious views" I wish they were Morman not Muslim!
"Their own religion is THE religion recognized as "promoting international terrorism"!
You are a Retarded Savant , you special gift is putting your foot up your own @$$!

ARE U HIGH AGAIN?
This early in the day?

Getting so F'd up this often is why you have no brain cells to use for thought processes.

Spin till you PUKE, I just owned you Unca Tabitha!
No matter what your definition of "is" "is", you IS OWNED!

#96626 Apr 25, 2013
I have other things to do; perhaps this will explain my arguments with Unca Tabitha; and why he/she keeps coming back, after getting OWNED!

It ain't rocket science Tabby!

BBL.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96627 Apr 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bush blew off 911 and never caught any of the Terrorists you stupid pos.
As I have stated numerous times, what did you want Bush to do? All he knew was there were threats involving airplanes. Should he have closed all airports indefinitely? Where should he have sent the FBI, military, etc.? Seattle, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, etc.?
----------

More than 5,000 terrorists have been captured or killed in the five years since the 9/ll attacks, CIA director Gen. Michael Hayden said today. Hayden’s remarks were made in a videotape statement distributed to CIA employees around the world.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2006/09...

#96628 Apr 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have stated numerous times, what did you want Bush to do? All he knew was there were threats involving airplanes. Should he have closed all airports indefinitely? Where should he have sent the FBI, military, etc.? Seattle, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, etc.?
----------
More than 5,000 terrorists have been captured or killed in the five years since the 9/ll attacks, CIA director Gen. Michael Hayden said today. Hayden’s remarks were made in a videotape statement distributed to CIA employees around the world.
Dubbya did the right thing, he went after the Bastards with laundry on their heads! He did so with the authorization of Congressional approval! Libtards keep trying to revise history.
Waterboard Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano and find out why they changed the Arab suspects "TIDE" status AFTER the Bombing!
There are rumors circulating that the little bastard is OBL's son!
They say he is the "spitting image of his father".
I would sure as hell like to see some real investigation into those allegations!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96629 Apr 25, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
that may be true to a point, but he lost 6 million frieds from 2008 to 2012,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Frieds" what you stupid f' ktard.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96630 Apr 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Dubbya did the right thing, he went after the Bastards with laundry on their heads! He did so with the authorization of Congressional approval! Libtards keep trying to revise history.
Waterboard Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano and find out why they changed the Arab suspects "TIDE" status AFTER the Bombing!
There are rumors circulating that the little bastard is OBL's son!
They say he is the "spitting image of his father".
I would sure as hell like to see some real investigation into those allegations!
W is a gd Liar that will burn in hell for his murders of innocent people based on his Lies.

You are a stupid silly SOB.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96631 Apr 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Probably should not have disabled NORAD on 911 you simple minded twit.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96632 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Obama sent America to Boston? WTF? Did he order them to search all 57 states first?
"Their own religion is THE religion recognized as "promoting international terrorism"!
You are a Retarded Savant , you special gift is putting your foot up your own @$$!
ARE U HIGH AGAIN?
This early in the day?
Getting so F'd up this often is why you have no brain cells to use for thought processes.
You is a stupid SOB you moron pos.

W attacked 2 Countries that had ZERO to do with 911.
Uncle Tab

United States

#96634 Apr 25, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out some very important details. When asked to verify the number of plastic coffins the company refused. When asked if they were operating with another company that the government does their businees with...they refused to answer. Spin, baby spin and of course...shhhh, those are things odf which we the people are not allowed to speak of. Do you really think that intelligent people just accept what you fools try to pass off as the truth as you delete very important facts and add a few untrue facts of your own? You really are stupid then. You aren't pretending. Sorry I accused you of pretending to be dumb. I was wrong and I can admit when I am wrong. lmao
We know your secret, uncle dummy. You have learned that if you dig deep enough on the internet you will find a link that says what you want it to say and leave out the facts that you don't want known. You are probably also a big believer in the link that "proves" Elvis and Tupac are raising liberal chickens on a deserted island and will come forward and present Obama with the Nobel Cluk-Cluk prize sometime in the near future. Your latest shrooms hallucination told you so, right? You are a creepy old dude but you are funny, too! Or fun to make fun of! LMAO
Find out what a coffin is then get back with me!

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#96636 Apr 25, 2013
lmao wrote:
Well, lunch hour is almost over with and it's time to get back to work. Ever heard of such a thing, uncle flabby ass? Ever heard of a J-O-B? Thanks for today's laughs at your expense. You really are a good sport, if nothing else.
Off to make money so my family doesn't have to gnaw on government cheese for dinner. Enjoy your cheese rations, uncle dummy. LMAO
I've out my time in, don't have to work til I'm 67.

Thank You Philip Morris Union!

Anything else? Oh, NM, you have to get back to Fry's at Wendy's for minimum wage.

And government cheese is good. They should sell that stuff. Makes the best grilled cheese ever.
Uncle Tab

United States

#96637 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
ARE U HIGH AGAIN?
This early in the day?
We've been over this how many times? Post anywhere were I've ever said I've done narcotics?(Time for the lying republican to run when I bring this up, just watch)

And there's no spinning, fact is fact, whatever was needed in Boston, Obama sent it to them. Explains why these terrorists were caught/killed in days, not months.

And there is a difference between extremist Muslims and Muslims. This is the same as the old republican saying 'there are good blacks and there are bad blacks' Muslims and latino's are republicans new blacks. Poor dumb racists!! So uneducated!

And I said the other day I've owned you dumbasses so much I have to pay taxes on you. Try to be original.

Stick to your crazy republican conspiracy theories about someone taking over our country. The men and. Women of our armed forces will fight for us, no a crazy government. You wouldn't know this because you know nothing about our military. You couldn't handle it. Our hero's would never turn on us. You on the other hand would.... You're a coward and an idiot. You'd be the first one to run when the real stuff starts happening, same thing your bitch ass does here when I call you in your lies of heart attacks and drug use. You're just a Whiney Internet bitch who cries the sky is falling over and over. Grow a pair boy! LMAO

#96638 Apr 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I've out my time in, don't have to work til I'm 67.
Thank You Philip Morris Union!
Anything else? Oh, NM, you have to get back to Fry's at Wendy's for minimum wage.
And government cheese is good. They should sell that stuff. Makes the best grilled cheese ever.
Govt. Cheese?

Ya'll mean "Giverment Cheese" right?

If you give a monkey a grape for performing a task; it will complete the task and ask for his reward with an open hand.
If you give a monkey a grape for sitting upon his @$$, he will simply sit on his @$$ all day with his hand out.

Which method do you think will encourage work?

Come people monkeys can figure it out; why can't democrats?

Because they simply add another option..."voting" for the handout!
Uncle Tab

United States

#96640 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Govt. Cheese?
If you give a monkey a grape for performing a task; it will complete the task and ask for his reward with an open hand.
If you give a monkey a grape for sitting upon his @$$, he will simply sit on his @$$ all day with his hand out.
Those people who do nothing (as you claim) are living great, what is SS now? A big o 500 bucks a month?? Yup! That's why people are doing everything they can to not work, to live like kings and queens on 500 a month.

Again... You are a fucking idiot!!

LMAO.

but let's explore it further..... Why is our government providing most of Walmarts employees with healthcare while 5 of the owners of Walmart are billionaires??

Take your time spinning this republican greed into Obama's fault. They won't pay anyone more than minimum wage cause that would ruin business.

It's crystal clear how truly stupid you are!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#96641 Apr 25, 2013
Anyone else notice the Internet coward running from showing any posts proving I've done drugs or me saying I had a heart attack??

It's a bitch move that Internet republican cowards do.

Just fun pointing it out.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96642 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Govt. Cheese?
Why do you sit on your stupid a-- all day you sorry SOB?

#96644 Apr 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you sit on your stupid a-- all day you sorry SOB?
http://www.itjobs.com/
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96645 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.itjobs.com/
You are a silly little nit wit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason woolum (Jul '11) 1 hr buster hyman 13
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 2 hr Mee 3
terry smith from the creek 3 hr Curious 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr HistoricallySpeaking 131,885
poachers on davis bend (Nov '10) 4 hr take my word 19
Need food badly 4 hr koko 53
Court Dockets 6 hr Jackie 3
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 6 hr Get a life 8
Porsche mills 20 hr Well.... 24
To the Garland family Thu Well.... 3
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info