'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,264)

Showing posts 85,261 - 85,280 of144,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
demonicRats

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

maybe somebody can explain to me how the tax burden falls on the middle class, when the top 2% pays 98% of all income taxes, me believes some demonicRat is making up more bullshit
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
maybe somebody can explain to me how the tax burden falls on the middle class, when the top 2% pays 98% of all income taxes, me believes some demonicRat is making up more bullshit
Me believe you have eaten the turd out of the Punch Bowl again fecal breath.
jack davainey

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) hosted a press conference earlier this week to complain about the White House following the law with regards to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, but during the event, a reporter raised a good question: why not stop people on the Terrorist Watch List from buying guns?
"I think, anyone who's on the Terrorist Watch List should not lose their Second Amendment right without the ability to challenge that determination," Graham replied.
It's a legal oddity that doesn't get talked about much: if you're an American on the federal Terrorist Watch List, you can't buy an airplane ticket, and you're likely to have quite a bit of trouble at the border, but you can still buy an assault rifle. Graham sees no need to change this.
In fairness, I should note that the senator wasn't explicitly endorsing letting terrorists buy firearms, so much as he was raising doubts about the accuracy of the watch list, but the practical effect is the same --those on the list can't get buy a seat on a plane, but they can buy an arsenal. As Salon explained, "Currently, the federal government can only prevent a firearm sale for 11 reasons -- suspected ties to terrorism, or even suspicion that a gun would be used in an attack, are not one of them."

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
Here goes. Actually the Top 20% pay 94% of ALL tax monies collected according to the IRS (see link). Reason?
The Top 20% of wage earners receive 80% of ALL income per year.
The Richest 400 people in the US have MORE wealth than the first 150 MILLION Americans combined.
Of the Fortune Magazine's 400 richest list. SIX of them paid NO taxes in 2010.
Hope that helped.
http://taxfoundation.org/blog/top-20-percent-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Salon is ya problem ...
propaganda FILLED
even when telling the partial truth it is a lie.

They don't tell it ALL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Another tidbit of info.
Since the melt down of the US economy in 2008. Of ALL the money gained back.---- The Top 1% of wage earners in the US have received 93% of ALL new income. They have an average of 13% increase in earnings on top of that since 2008.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-02/top-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

MORE ON Glen Beck <3

This story is being updated. Glenn said on radio that the suspect’s prior event referenced in the cover letter was also tagged 212 3 B, but corrected when he returned from break that they are still investigating the prior event #1648067

Glenn spent the night tweeting that he had big news on the Saudi national story, and he delivered it this morning when he read from a copy of the event file on Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi and delivered new information on this story.

“Now, you can tear me apart all you want.

Bring it on.

I've had my fill of it.

I can take it.

Bring it on.

But it doesn't make the facts go away.

Any reporter, any journalist that might be listening, do not take my word for it. Take the facts that I just gave and ask the Department of Homeland Security security now:‘Excuse me, explain away this.’ And when they come to you with more lies, you come back here. Because we have more,” Glenn said.

“By the way, will somebody ask, where is this extraordinarily dangerous man? Where is he? Ask that question. You’re not going to like the answer. For you, the American citizen, I want you to know you should have great hope. You should have great pride. There are people that are risking everything to bring this information. They are stunned and angry at how many journalists will not report this story,” Glenn said.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/24/photo-new...

AMEN Glen!
FED UP like I am!
About TIME someone else IS!

Bring it ON ...!!!

Where "is" the LAME stream media on THIS?

Same as where they ARE on the gosnell abortionist/MURDERER ...

Believing in IT! The evil that lurks in America!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

the 0 IS a "community organizer" all right!
a GLOBAL community ...
organizing the take down of America ...
along with his islamic friends from 'Chechnya'
I'm not meaning Putin's Russia ... either!

you know ... where the BOMBERS are from ....
along with ALL his goons/THUGS

eric holder ... al sharpton ... jessie jackson ...
and ALL the BLACK brother organizations!

he's 'protecting' his "sugar daddy's" lil boi ...
the saudi national ...

“No worries,”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
MORE ON Glen Beck <3
This story is being updated. Glenn said on radio that the suspect’s prior event referenced in the cover letter was also tagged 212 3 B, but corrected when he returned from break that they are still investigating the prior event #1648067
Glenn spent the night tweeting that he had big news on the Saudi national story, and he delivered it this morning when he read from a copy of the event file on Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi and delivered new information on this story.
“Now, you can tear me apart all you want.
Bring it on.
I've had my fill of it.
I can take it.
Bring it on.
But it doesn't make the facts go away.
Any reporter, any journalist that might be listening, do not take my word for it. Take the facts that I just gave and ask the Department of Homeland Security security now:‘Excuse me, explain away this.’ And when they come to you with more lies, you come back here. Because we have more,” Glenn said.
“By the way, will somebody ask, where is this extraordinarily dangerous man? Where is he? Ask that question. You’re not going to like the answer. For you, the American citizen, I want you to know you should have great hope. You should have great pride. There are people that are risking everything to bring this information. They are stunned and angry at how many journalists will not report this story,” Glenn said.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/24/photo-new...
AMEN Glen!
FED UP like I am!
About TIME someone else IS!
Bring it ON ...!!!
Where "is" the LAME stream media on THIS?
Same as where they ARE on the gosnell abortionist/MURDERER ...
Believing in IT! The evil that lurks in America!
Why was the Saudi on the "Tide" list?
Why was he quickly "removed" from that list?
Why do liberal sources say the designation 212 b was a welfare use? http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/S...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Wonder if old Glen has started drinking again? Sounds like it or just may be planing more book sales to weak minded fools.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Shakedown :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

No matter what you think you've done
You'll find it's not enough
No matter what you think you know
You won't get through

You can shake me for a while
Live it up in style
No matter what you do
I'm comin' after you

Breakdown, takedown, your busted

)8~D>
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

jack davainey wrote:
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) hosted a press conference earlier this week to complain about the White House following the law with regards to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, but during the event, a reporter raised a good question: why not stop people on the Terrorist Watch List from buying guns?
"I think, anyone who's on the Terrorist Watch List should not lose their Second Amendment right without the ability to challenge that determination," Graham replied.
It's a legal oddity that doesn't get talked about much: if you're an American on the federal Terrorist Watch List, you can't buy an airplane ticket, and you're likely to have quite a bit of trouble at the border, but you can still buy an assault rifle. Graham sees no need to change this.
In fairness, I should note that the senator wasn't explicitly endorsing letting terrorists buy firearms, so much as he was raising doubts about the accuracy of the watch list, but the practical effect is the same --those on the list can't get buy a seat on a plane, but they can buy an arsenal. As Salon explained, "Currently, the federal government can only prevent a firearm sale for 11 reasons -- suspected ties to terrorism, or even suspicion that a gun would be used in an attack, are not one of them."
I brought this up the other day. No one republican had the balls to step up and say a word about it. We know why now.... They had to wait to see what their handlers told them what their view should be.

“No worries,”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
Wonder if old Glen has started drinking again? Sounds like it or just may be planing more book sales to weak minded fools.
Deflect and redirect?

The issue is the Arab national.

His status was 212 b and it IS not for welfare purposes.

http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/S...

Napolitano admitted that his status was 212b and it was altered "after" the bombing.

Please explain (I gave verifiable source, try and do the same).
RE: SERVICE LAW BOOKS MENU \ IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT \ INA: ACT 212 - GENERAL CLASSES OF ALIENS INELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE VISAS AND INELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION; WAIVERS OF INADMISSIBILLITY
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Also saw on the news that Paul, the same one who did the 13 hour filibuster to protect American citizens from drone attacks..... Said he would be ok had a drone been sent after the Boston Bombers. You know.... The American citizen.

First he was against it now he's for it??

Why do republicans jump on things as fast as they can and change their minds??

It's funny to watch how you people react to this craziness.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

The

LONG

K~I~S~S

Goodnight

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

CaptainObvious2U wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was the Saudi on the "Tide" list?
Why was he quickly "removed" from that list?
Why do liberal sources say the designation 212 b was a welfare use? http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/S...
Good find :)

Reality wrote:
(Rev.) Wright:
Obama's Chechenssssssssss
Have come home....to roost!
R ... do you remember the 'news' when obama and richard lugar were held at the airport in Russia? obama was thought to BE a spy!
Just a lil info.
``````````

Sen. Richard Lugar, an Indiana Republican and chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, and Sen. Barack Obama, an Illinois Democrat, were delayed at an airport in Russia's Ural Mountain city of *Perm on Sunday.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/200...

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/Special/2013/01/2...

America's WORST 'enemy' is the 0 ...
HAS been since "coming into politics" in the U.S.A.
ALL this was planned by a treasonous bunch, years ago.
imo

WE've been 'infiltrated' by the enemy.

“No worries,”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I brought this up the other day. No one republican had the balls to step up and say a word about it. We know why now.... They had to wait to see what their handlers told them what their view should be.
Okay, I'll take a "stab" at it.(no gun intended)...er pun.

In this country we are "assumed innocent until proven guilty".
Americans cannot be deprived of life, liberty, or property without "due process of law".

Illegals/foreign nationals should have no 2nd amendment right.
The Due Process clause and the Equal protection clause of the 14th amendment is very useful to protect minority rights, but not only those...all Americans benefit.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Sen. Chuck Hagel, a Nebraska Republican
[our NEW politician over SECURITY]

was delayed in departing from another Russian airport ... because of documentation problems ...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
Another tidbit of info.
Since the melt down of the US economy in 2008. Of ALL the money gained back.---- The Top 1% of wage earners in the US have received 93% of ALL new income. They have an average of 13% increase in earnings on top of that since 2008.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-02/top-...
As a result of the impact of our economy on the poor and middle class under the current President.
----------

In November 2012 the U.S. Census Bureau said more than 16% of the population lived in poverty in the United States, including almost 20% of American children,[1] up from 14.3%(approximately 43.6 million) in 2009 and to its highest level since 1993. In 2008, 13.2%(39.8 million) Americans lived in poverty.[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_U...

“No worries,”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Also saw on the news that Paul, the same one who did the 13 hour filibuster to protect American citizens from drone attacks..... Said he would be ok had a drone been sent after the Boston Bombers. You know.... The American citizen.
First he was against it now he's for it??
Why do republicans jump on things as fast as they can and change their minds??
It's funny to watch how you people react to this craziness.
The filibuster = Good idea!
The comment? wtf?
link to comment?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 85,261 - 85,280 of144,993
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 38 min Poles 26,176
Barbourville topix 52 min Rumors 11
Re. Maggie Milles 1 hr Just Looking 1
Truddy 1 hr Just Looking 3
looking for a mini pot belly pig 2 hr Shy 3
KC Basketball Coach 2 hr Panther Fanz 71
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 3,742
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr onefoehim 390
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs