'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#96468 Apr 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
MORE ON Glen Beck <3
This story is being updated. Glenn said on radio that the suspect’s prior event referenced in the cover letter was also tagged 212 3 B, but corrected when he returned from break that they are still investigating the prior event #1648067
Glenn spent the night tweeting that he had big news on the Saudi national story, and he delivered it this morning when he read from a copy of the event file on Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi and delivered new information on this story.
“Now, you can tear me apart all you want.
Bring it on.
I've had my fill of it.
I can take it.
Bring it on.
But it doesn't make the facts go away.
Any reporter, any journalist that might be listening, do not take my word for it. Take the facts that I just gave and ask the Department of Homeland Security security now:‘Excuse me, explain away this.’ And when they come to you with more lies, you come back here. Because we have more,” Glenn said.
“By the way, will somebody ask, where is this extraordinarily dangerous man? Where is he? Ask that question. You’re not going to like the answer. For you, the American citizen, I want you to know you should have great hope. You should have great pride. There are people that are risking everything to bring this information. They are stunned and angry at how many journalists will not report this story,” Glenn said.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/24/photo-new...
AMEN Glen!
FED UP like I am!
About TIME someone else IS!
Bring it ON ...!!!
Where "is" the LAME stream media on THIS?
Same as where they ARE on the gosnell abortionist/MURDERER ...
Believing in IT! The evil that lurks in America!
Bring on what? All I heard was 'Glenn Beck Spouts More Bullshit"..Eat it up, Lady.....buy some seeds

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#96469 Apr 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How old is that video? When was it taped??
Posted this morning (4/24/2013) Rand Paul sent me the link this afternoon.

Location hidden

#96471 Apr 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They are American Citizens. Blows your theory out of the water.
It's as simple as that.... Background and mental inquests solve crazies from having guns.
If the crazies keep getting guns and killing kids, our guns will be at risk. No way around it.
They "alleged" perps had no legal permits.
My statement was just that, not a "theory".

http://www.goal.org/handgunsales.html
Reality

Waddy, KY

#96472 Apr 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Late Tsarnaev Brother Linked to Triple Murder 'Cold File'
Investigators in Boston are probing whether suspected marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev may have been involved in an unsolved grisly triple homicide of three men.
The story was reported by ABC News, citing own police sources, in the wake of the revelations about Tamerlan's violent nature.
The murders took place around the tenth anniversary of the September 11 attacks.
They had their throat slashed, their heads nearly decapitated. Their mutilated bodies were left covered with marijuana, while the murderer also left
thousands of dollars in cash behind.[for PURE HATE!]
http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php...
......but, but one of the liberal friends of the brothers stated the young one was a lovely boy.

The definition of lovely sure has a different meaning today.

#96473 Apr 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked at "self employment" all through my children's school years.
So I could be THERE for them ...
IF & WHEN "needed" ...
I married the first time in the 70's ...
Didn't last too awful long!
Went 20 years before marrying again ...
AFTER my children GRADUATED from High School !!!
My "life" was/IS my children ...
COUNT ON IT!
I know, you were a prostitute, we've been through this, hon

you completely missed my pint, what a surprise, miss 16%

#96474 Apr 24, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It actually has a lot to do with the over all perception of his presidency and ratings of presidents in the future.
yes, i would say a 33% approval rating has a lot to do with the overall perception of his presidency ...seems high to me
Uncle Tab

United States

#96476 Apr 24, 2013
CaptainObvious2U wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted this morning (4/24/2013) Rand Paul sent me the link this afternoon.
Looks like you've been fooled then.

He says one thing then another.

Covered all the bases so you all think he's the greatest.

Which is right? Killing Americans with drones or not??

When he sends your next indoctrination video you should ask.

LMMFAO!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96477 Apr 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, i would say a 33% approval rating has a lot to do with the overall perception of his presidency ...seems high to me
Up to 47%. Same as Obama's.
Uncle Tab

United States

#96478 Apr 24, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
......but, but one of the liberal friends of the brothers stated the young one was a lovely boy.
The definition of lovely sure has a different meaning today.
What does 'lovely' mean to republicans?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#96479 Apr 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How old is that video? When was it taped??
LMAO!!! It doesn't matter, the message is very clear, the silent majority is fed up!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96480 Apr 24, 2013
Answer to No One

A~M~E~N <3

Location hidden

#96481 Apr 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you've been fooled then.
He says one thing then another.
Covered all the bases so you all think he's the greatest.
Which is right? Killing Americans with drones or not??
When he sends your next indoctrination video you should ask.
LMMFAO!!
The distinction was made clear; no use of Drones upon civilians for assassination, the scenario was "a man exiting a liquor store with gun in hand and a sack of money" not a "citizen" on Obama's watch list (Vets, Christians, Republicans).
Rand Paul was clear. I think you took the liberal twist of his sound bite.
I learned a long time ago, ignore the sound-bite and research via reputable source.

When I hear news I check a variety of sources and then check them for bias. I make a decision based on my own fact checking.
Yahoo Advanced Search is best!

Location hidden

#96482 Apr 24, 2013
http://search.yahoo.com/web/advanced...
select:
.com .gov .org .edu

then you can choose a more trustworthy reference.

Use often.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#96483 Apr 24, 2013
The FBI personally did an investigative background review on the Boston bombers after getting a tip from another country. They found nothing.

So, it didn't stop these two killers from getting their weapons to kill, maim and injure hundreds.

What will stop anyone from getting a gun if the FBI could not stop these terrorist when given every opportunity to stop them?

...and this poor excuse of a leader wants to take away your protection if another attack happens and again the citizens are required to lock their doors and remain inside.

The liberals do not get what is so simple to understand and see....criminals will always have access to their weapons of choice....always.

#96484 Apr 24, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Up to 47%. Same as Obama's.
so 47% approve of Bush NOT being president? Since he hasn't been heard from in almost 5 years? What is the significance of Bush's approval rating?
Reality

Waddy, KY

#96485 Apr 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What does 'lovely' mean to republicans?
It doesn't mean killer.

#96486 Apr 24, 2013
CaptainObvious2U wrote:
http://search.yahoo.com/web/ad vanced?ei=UTF-8&p=lincoln+ assassination+trial&fr=sfp
select:
.com .gov .org .edu
then you can choose a more trustworthy reference.
Use often.
why do you need Yahoo when you get it straight from the bloodless pube head, himself?
Uncle Tab

United States

#96487 Apr 24, 2013
CaptainObvious2U wrote:
<quoted text>
The distinction was made clear; no use of Drones upon civilians for assassination, the scenario was "a man exiting a liquor store with gun in hand and a sack of money" not a "citizen" on Obama's watch list (Vets, Christians, Republicans).
Rand Paul was clear. I think you took the liberal twist of his sound bite.
I learned a long time ago, ignore the sound-bite and research via reputable source.
When I hear news I check a variety of sources and then check them for bias. I make a decision based on my own fact checking.
Yahoo Advanced Search is best!
We see who's doing the spinning.

Facts are something republicans are scared if. He did the 13 hour filibuster now he's back tracking.

No one will know if he's a citizen or not when he's running out the door. Criminals don't provide proof of citizenship as they're robbing someplace.

Get back to your video email indoctrination.... We live in a factual world

Live in your own world..... Everyone knows what he said.
not

Manassas, VA

#96488 Apr 24, 2013
MOT wrote:
So?
so
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96489 Apr 24, 2013
L wrote:
There is no reason we should put up with these Muslims anymore! Call them what they are; hate-filled, twisted, perverted individuals hell bent of destroying America. And receiving our aid in the process! BS. Throw them out. Each and every one of them! The simply cannot be trusted! They are the haters. They came to our land! Your welcome is worn out. FU

RS wrote!
The parents of the Boston Marathon bomber are expected to travel to the U.S. If anyone should be placed on a No Fly list, it should be his parents!
Just think if there is any problem on that plane caused by his parents. It would make Obama look bad. Ah, on second thought, they should let them fly.

~-~

CLOSE ALL BORDERS!
Repeal NAFTA!

WE are a "self sustaining" Nation!

Get RID of ALL "scum" ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 132,235
Jason hughes son 5 hr Jason cuzzo 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr _Zoey_ 3,610
hau mings mexican restaurant 6 hr bugs r us 2
dinky phipps 7 hr Edozier 18
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 8 hr Lee 15
What do you think 8 hr Just sayin 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info