'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Hugh Jassoal

Bowling Green, KY

#96503 Apr 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Deport ALL "illegals" and mooslims!
That ALONE will get RID of the 0
He's BOTH!
Does that include our Muslim troops also?

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#96504 Apr 24, 2013
Glenn Beck has spent lots of time in recent days alleging that the Boston Marathon bombing was carried out by a conspiracy that revolved around a shadowy Saudi national questioned by police in a Boston hospital in the immediate aftermath of the tragedy.

OK, is he just winging it here, or does the ex-Fox, now-independent radio and Internet video host have any real evidence for this charge?

He says he does, unsurprisingly. On his show Wednesday morning Mr. Beck produced a document that he claimed is an official US “event report” showing that the Saudi in question is a bad, bad man who was on a no-fly list and already subject to visa revocation.

What he didn’t mention is that Fox News reporter Bret Baier has already looked into this whole alleged Saudi conspiracy, including the document Beck deemed so revealing, and concluded that there was no there there, to paraphrase writer Gertrude Stein’s jibe about Oakland.

It’s “false and misleading” to use the internal document on the Saudi’s immigration status as evidence of the man’s involvement in the bombings, according to US officials quoted by Mr. Baier in a Fox video blog on April 23.

“The FBI says the Saudi [in question] was just a victim of the terrorist attack,” said Baier.

OK, let’s rewind a bit to clarify this, shall we?

In the immediate aftermath of the Boston tragedy, many media outlets reported that law enforcement officials were interrogating an injured Saudi man who had been seen running from the site of the bombs. Authorities that evening searched his residence in suburban Revere.

Officials later reported that this Saudi was a student and an innocent spectator who had been injured by the blasts and was trying to escape along with many other people on the Marathon route.

Although the man’s name has been reported by some media outlets, Decoder won’t be using it, so as to not further publicize the identity of someone police say did nothing wrong.

Since then Glenn Beck has continued to link the Saudi to the bombing and to terrorism in general. He has charged that the man was in the US on a student visa that had expired and that he will be deported by US immigration for security reasons. He has gone so far as to speculate that a Saudi national may have been an Al Qaeda control agent who recruited the Tsarnaev brothers to carry out the Boston attacks.
Uncle Tab

United States

#96505 Apr 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
a more trustworthy reference? lol
ignore 'what he said' and go looking for spin
Judge Nalopitano said "What he probably should have said was, coming out of a liquor store 'shooting' a gun..."...then he went on his rant about what Paul meant by what HE DIDN'T SAY
Priceless
It's just funny!!

The Repiblican Spin Cycle is on high with this video!

No way out.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#96506 Apr 24, 2013
Then on Wednesday Beck dropped his other shoe, revealing what he said was important new evidence in the case.

Beck said he had received a document he called a 212 3(B) report, named after its reference in the Patriot Act. The document said that a Saudi national with the same name as the person questioned in the hours after the bombing is an “exact match” to someone on a no-fly list and that derogatory information on him is “sufficient to request visa revocation.”

A copy of the alleged document posted online by Beck’s web site The Blaze also noted that the person in question “has One (1) prior event,” though there was no indication what, or how serious, that event was.

Wow, I mean, this does not look good, does it? Twitter has exploded with comments about how important this is, and how it presages the exposure of the conspiracy, which probably involves everyone up to the level of the Oval Office, and perhaps beyond.

But Bret Baier had this piece of paper already. On Tuesday, he talked with US officials about it, and got a different story.

First off, Baier said the wording of the paper was indeed somewhat dire.

“Anyone looking at this would say this is a bad guy, this means they had a lot of stuff on this guy,” he said.

But officials told him it was simply an automatic piece of customs paperwork triggered when police went to question the Saudi in the hours after the bombing.

To make sure he did not somehow get on an airplane before they could talk to him, they put him on a no-fly list. That automatically meant he was subject to visa revocation. The other language, including the reference to an “event,” followed from that.

“Also keep in mind, it’s just … a customs and border control document…. It’s not indicative of any investigative information,” said Baier.

After the FBI determined the man had no connection to the Boston crime, it took several days for the bureaucracy to scrub him out of its system. That is why the document existed for a short period of time, and why it shows evidence of officials trying to change it. But anyone searching the system for his name on the Sunday prior to the bombing would have found nothing, reported Baier, because no US government agency was looking for him.

“Because he was being interviewed, he was at that point put on a watch list,” Napolitano added.“And then when it was quickly determined he had nothing to do with the bombing, the watch listing status was removed.”

As if all this weren’t complicated enough, a number of news outlets have reported that there is a second Saudi man in Boston, unrelated to the student, who was taken into custody when he showed up at a port to retrieve a package, and a routine check showed he had overstayed his visa.

That’s the Saudi who is subject to deportation. The student who was caught in the bomb blast is not.

Of course, it’s easy to point out that all this is based on the word of US officials, and that they’re eager to cover up the conspiracy, since it makes them look bad, or they are part of it, or something like that.

But that’s why conspiracy theories persist: it’s easy to dream them up, and hard to disprove them, especially to believers.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#96507 Apr 24, 2013
But that’s why conspiracy theories persist: it’s easy to dream them up
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96508 Apr 24, 2013
Guess what I have 'cooking'...

PORK loin ... u know P-I-G ...
S~L~O~W roasting in a crock pot!:)

yabba dabba DO

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#96509 Apr 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
L wrote:
There is no reason we should put up with these Muslims anymore! Call them what they are; hate-filled, twisted, perverted individuals hell bent of destroying America. And receiving our aid in the process! BS. Throw them out. Each and every one of them! The simply cannot be trusted! They are the haters. They came to our land! Your welcome is worn out. FU
RS wrote!
The parents of the Boston Marathon bomber are expected to travel to the U.S. If anyone should be placed on a No Fly list, it should be his parents!
Just think if there is any problem on that plane caused by his parents. It would make Obama look bad. Ah, on second thought, they should let them fly.
~-~
CLOSE ALL BORDERS!
Repeal NAFTA!
WE are a "self sustaining" Nation!
Get RID of ALL "scum" ...
"self sustaining" Nation??
cut off trade with China and this "self sustaining" Nation will grind to a halt in days.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#96510 Apr 24, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>YES!! Why would we even think about legalizing 20,000,000 criminals?!!
hoping one of them can teach you to count?

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#96511 Apr 24, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fuch Face!! Same old shit, just a different day!!!
you can say that again (you needn't)

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#96513 Apr 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Guess what I have 'cooking'...
PORK loin ... u know P-I-G ...
S~L~O~W roasting in a crock pot!:)
yabba dabba DO
that's not roasting, but ok
I cooked a ham last week, want my recipe?

Since: Dec 11

.

#96514 Apr 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
L wrote:
There is no reason we should put up with these Muslims anymore! Call them what they are; hate-filled, twisted, perverted individuals hell bent of destroying America. And receiving our aid in the process! BS. Throw them out. Each and every one of them! The simply cannot be trusted! They are the haters. They came to our land! Your welcome is worn out. FU
RS wrote!
The parents of the Boston Marathon bomber are expected to travel to the U.S. If anyone should be placed on a No Fly list, it should be his parents!
Just think if there is any problem on that plane caused by his parents. It would make Obama look bad. Ah, on second thought, they should let them fly.
~-~
CLOSE ALL BORDERS!
Repeal NAFTA!
WE are a "self sustaining" Nation!
Get RID of ALL "scum" ...
Patrick J. Buchanan wrote a great article on this issue 5 days ago!

http://buchanan.org/blog/will-the-gop-embrace...

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#96515 Apr 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick J. Buchanan wrote a great article on this issue 5 days ago!
http://buchanan.org/blog/will-the-gop-embrace...
you graded Buchanan's essay?
Uncle Tab

United States

#96517 Apr 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Then on Wednesday Beck dropped his other shoe, revealing what he said was important new evidence in the case.
Beck said he had received a document he called a 212 3(B) report, named after its reference in the Patriot Act. The document said that a Saudi national with the same name as the person questioned in the hours after the bombing is an “exact match” to someone on a no-fly list and that derogatory information on him is “sufficient to request visa revocation.”
A copy of the alleged document posted online by Beck’s web site The Blaze also noted that the person in question “has One (1) prior event,” though there was no indication what, or how serious, that event was.
Wow, I mean, this does not look good, does it? Twitter has exploded with comments about how important this is, and how it presages the exposure of the conspiracy, which probably involves everyone up to the level of the Oval Office, and perhaps beyond.
But Bret Baier had this piece of paper already. On Tuesday, he talked with US officials about it, and got a different story.
First off, Baier said the wording of the paper was indeed somewhat dire.
“Anyone looking at this would say this is a bad guy, this means they had a lot of stuff on this guy,” he said.
But officials told him it was simply an automatic piece of customs paperwork triggered when police went to question the Saudi in the hours after the bombing.
To make sure he did not somehow get on an airplane before they could talk to him, they put him on a no-fly list. That automatically meant he was subject to visa revocation. The other language, including the reference to an “event,” followed from that.
“Also keep in mind, it’s just … a customs and border control document…. It’s not indicative of any investigative information,” said Baier.
After the FBI determined the man had no connection to the Boston crime, it took several days for the bureaucracy to scrub him out of its system. That is why the document existed for a short period of time, and why it shows evidence of officials trying to change it. But anyone searching the system for his name on the Sunday prior to the bombing would have found nothing, reported Baier, because no US government agency was looking for him.
“Because he was being interviewed, he was at that point put on a watch list,” Napolitano added.“And then when it was quickly determined he had nothing to do with the bombing, the watch listing status was removed.”
As if all this weren’t complicated enough, a number of news outlets have reported that there is a second Saudi man in Boston, unrelated to the student, who was taken into custody when he showed up at a port to retrieve a package, and a routine check showed he had overstayed his visa.
That’s the Saudi who is subject to deportation. The student who was caught in the bomb blast is not.
Of course, it’s easy to point out that all this is based on the word of US officials, and that they’re eager to cover up the conspiracy, since it makes them look bad, or they are part of it, or something like that.
But that’s why conspiracy theories persist: it’s easy to dream them up, and hard to disprove them, especially to believers.
LMAO!!

Beck goes down in flames yet again.

Idiots!

He'll milk this for months knowing the low educated republicans will suck up that koolaid.

Since: Dec 11

.

#96519 Apr 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you graded Buchanan's essay?
The man is right!
OZombies

United States

#96520 Apr 24, 2013
I don't understand how stupid people can be for defending stupid Obama who doesn't want to call for what it is..."war on terror"...this two Muslims Boston bombers collecting welfare but hating America...but we cut benefits to our veterans. How sad! They don't like their countries but come here to destroy our great country. Just breaks my heart to read here what some write and excuse Obama...just sick! All off this is very frustrating!
DID THIS TWO ASS HOLES USED OBAMA PHONES TO TRIGGER THOSE BOMBS?

And after all...Obama to terrorists...
"YOU HAVE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT"...really !!!!!

Obama is very sad poor excuse for a president!

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#96521 Apr 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
Beck goes down in flames yet again.
Idiots!
He'll milk this for months knowing the low educated republicans will suck up that koolaid.
lol, AL is on board, proudly flaunting her patriotic bulges
Professor Ari, too
honor among clowns
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#96522 Apr 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hoping one of them can teach you to count?
Nothing wrong with my counting, it could be as high as 30,000,000, at this time no one knows, for sure!!!
In this city, we are already seeing, McJose's, Burrito King, Perez Hut, Bandito Padre.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96523 Apr 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Patrick J. Buchanan wrote a great article on this issue 5 days ago!
http://buchanan.org/blog/will-the-gop-embrace...
Thanks :)

IMMIGRATION BILL OFFERS DEMS 'PERMANENT MAJORITY'
Analysis confirms Obama adviser's prediction of electoral bonanza

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/immigration-bill-o...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96524 Apr 24, 2013
HOW TO BATTLE THE FEDZILLACRATS
Exclusive: Ted Nugent's not willing to accept turning U.S. into 'a turd world country'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/how-to-battle-the-...

ME EITHER ...!!!!!!!

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#96525 Apr 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The man is right!
yes, extreme right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 51 min Princess Hey 642
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,751
Laura Hammons (Jul '09) 1 hr Wanna know 25
knox county detention center 1 hr why does this mat... 1
joe ore rat 2 hr The neighbor 2
Who is the Poorest person in Knox Co? (Jan '13) 2 hr YOLO 41
flat lick Hammons Brothers Arrested--joseph/w.f... 2 hr The neighbor 10
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 23 hr Artie2 74

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at March 06 at 4:01PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:09PM
Bengals Re-Sign LB Maualuga to 3-Year Deal
NFL 1:16 PM
Cincinnati Bengals re-sign Rey Maualuga
ESPN 1:25 PM
Bengals re-sign MLB Maualuga for 3 years
ESPN 4:58 PM
49ers sign WR Simpson to two-year deal
Bleacher Report12:13 PM
Buzz: Titans to Be 'Aggressive' in Free Agency