'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,262)

Showing posts 85,221 - 85,240 of144,681
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

USA: THE WORLD'S BEST FRIEND
Exclusive: Lord Monckton celebrates America's global altruism in wake of Boston attack

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/usa-the-worlds-bes...

hey libTARDS ...
get ya 'dictionary' OUT!
I "know" you do NOT know what

altruism

IS

:)
LetFreedomRing

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It was on NBC Nightly News tonight. 3 of the charges were dropped.
Blows that theory out of the water
''It was on NBC Nightly News tonight. 3 of the charges were dropped.'' You just made the true Point of what some people have been telling you, NBC News (ABC, CBS, and CNN) is playing games with the American people, these news company's won't tell about the 8 murder charges, but quickly tell about the 3 charges being dropped. They tell the news to sway the American people.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

DEMOCRATS PANIC OVER OBAMACARE 'TRAIN WRECK'
Analyst:'A lot of them are very worried that it's going to be a sloppy mess'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/democrats-panic-ov...

la wa la waa la waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

AL-QAIDA'S TERROR PLANS POSTED ON FACEBOOK
Man accused of plotting to derail train exposes shocking details

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/al-qaidas-terror-p...

COLORADO TO PAY PIPER AFTER DEMS' WAR ON GUNS
Industry players promise they won't be returning to hostile state

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/colorado-to-pay-pi...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

A LIBERAL FROM FOX :)

BOB BECKEL: CUT OFF MUSLIM STUDENTS FROM U.S.
'Some here should be sent back home or sent to prison'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/liberal-media-star...

wooo hoo
BOO YAH!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no one takes Beck seriously, and to do so would make them look foolish..He's a clown, and everyone who believes his shit is a clown.
and it's libel, not Liable
..and if these charges were not false, it would warrant slander, not libel..you can't libel on the radio. lololol
'sit' on their hands, not 'set'
Among The Blaze’s[Glenn Beck's] reporting today is an allegation that Alharbi was classified as a terrorist but his file was altered.

Klump clarified that the Homeland Security Committee members are not saying Alharbi is a suspect in the Boston bombing but are questioning why he was absolved so quickly, particularly after so much information apparently had been gathered.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/congressmen-demand...
Jase

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear Obama is trying to get a bill passed that will make it so He could run for a third term. Wonder what would happen if Bush was to run again against Obama. LOL! Now wouldn't that be interesting!!!!!!! I bet Bush would win.
Bush couldn't win. A president has to be able to travel to other countries across the globe. Many countries have bush listed as a war criminal and mass murderer. He would be arrested as soon as his plane landed.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sort of took me by surprise but just for a second. I've seen other posts altered, including yours. Whoever does this doesn't have the guts to speak for themselves, IMO. But I speak for me as you do and several others who try to post links of interest. Oh well, just another day at the races - 8D
May be my fault, I did that to wtf a few months ago and here recently to Unca Flabby. Even chimpanzees can learn if they see it done a few times.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

I've been getting newsletters one after another on this. There are quite a few petitions out there against this.

If this jerk gets this passed, think of how many businesses will shut down. First of all, by the time you pay sales tax and shipping for an item, these two charges could cost you more than the item you'd like to purchase. EBay for one would lose a lot of people as people decide the shipping and tax are not worth it.

What is it with these government loons that search everywhere for something else to tax? Go figure.

No Internet Sales Tax! No Marketplace Fairness Act!
The internet as a largely tax-free environment may soon be a fact of history. Majority Leader Harry Reid said that he intends for the UP.S. Senate to decide a bill, beginning tomorrow, that would allow states to force online retailers to collect sales taxes on their behalves … regardless of the retailer’s physical location. In other words, U.S. lawmakers want to create and internet sales tax and give states the power to tax outside of their particular border-based jurisdictions!(Something that goes against the 1992 Supreme Court ruling in Quill Corp. v. North Dakota.) The bill to be considered is the Marketplace Fairness Act ...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
May be my fault, I did that to wtf a few months ago and here recently to Unca Flabby. Even chimpanzees can learn if they see it done a few times.

You are not responsible for the acts of others. And wtf deserves it for all the snarky, dirty language he uses against EVERYONE!!!
baaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

why is oblamer keeping the wars going in Afgh and Iraq? Didn't he run his first term on pulling the troops back because he didn't agree with the war? now, we get terrorist attacks on U.S. soil because of this, you libotards must be sooooo proud of your traitor in chief, baaaaaaaaaaaa

U.S. wars cited as motivation
Source: Suspect refers to Iraq, Afghanistan

http://www.cnn.com/
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Napolitano admits: Saudi was put on watch list
“Before the [Tsarnaev] brothers became the focus of the investigation, authorities questioned a Saudi student who reportedly was on a terror watch list...”

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/23/napolitan...

It wouldn’t be the first time America & Saudi Arabia did this…
“This is the 9/11 commission report…”

Glenn: We are in a country that no longer recognizes the truth
“There is no such thing as common sense anything, anymore. There’s no such thing as reason anymore. We are being separated by conspiracy theories, by disinformation, out&#8209;and&#8209;ou t lies, money, power.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/

G'night Folks ...
Tiring Day :)

BUT

Well worth the info found :)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

HARDBALL with

Chris Matthews
4-23-13

Let Me Start

"Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect, was charged Monday and could face the death penalty. The younger Tsarnaev says he and his brother were motivated by religion, but had no help plotting or executing the attacks.

Law enforcement officials are defending their actions in the face of questions about whether the FBI missed the opportunity to track Tamerlan Tsarnaev. Officials say they didn't have the legal authority to monitor the elder Tsarnaev brother before and after his return from his six-month trip to Russia last year.

The FBI interviewed the elder Tsarnaev brother in 2011, after a tip from Russian intelligence that he was a follower of radical Islam, but the FBI concluded he posed no terrorist threat.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

In the April 11 edition of USA Today, columnist Kirsten Powers writes:

"Infant beheadings. Severed baby feet in jars. A child screaming after it was delivered alive during an abortion procedure. Haven't heard about these sickening accusations?

"It's not your fault. Since the murder trial of Pennsylvania abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell began March 18, there has been precious little coverage of the case that should be on every news show and front page."

Have the American people not made it clear that the Gosnell trial is a major, national story? With the exception of CBS This Morning's reporting last Monday, networks are still putting their personal pro-abortion politics ahead of the national interest and censoring this story.

L. Brent Bozell III
Founder and President
Media Research Center
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

good morning libs, just checking in this fine beauthful morning and thought I would check with you intelligent libotards and see if you all could chip in and give us fright wingers an update on the following (since we can't believe fox news anymore)

1. sequester (and the reduced staffing at the control towers)
2. proposed cuts to social security
3. proposed cuts to medicare
4. concern about spending 2 billion $ on oblamer phones
5. cuts to our military
6. putchasing of 1.6 billion rounds of ammo by the DHS
7. the effect of raising taxes 1 trillion $ last year
8. the effect of taking in 2.7 trillion $ in taxes this year
9. the effect of coming up short 1 trillion $ this year when we are spending 3.7 trillion
10. 17 trillion $ debt
11. what ever happened to the fast and furious scandal. You many not remember that one but it is where the oblamer administration gave weapons to mexican drug cartels. Humm, I wonder if they did that with terrorists in Syria.
12. benghazi cover up
13. ballot fraud case for oblamer state nomination
14. economic experts claiming a major market correction and economic downturn because of inflated wall street numbers
15. inflation from govt printing 85 billion $ each month to keep economy alive with 0 interest rates from federal reserve
16. investigation into how boston terrorists were not monitored after warnings from russian and checyan authorities
17. gay marriage
18. potential cuts to govt retirements
19. massive cut backs for part time employees because of oblamer-care
20. why the dhs is buying 2717 light duty armoured vehicles
21. why the dhs is buying 30 round clips for weapons (I thought oblamer and his chicago socialites wanted those banned)
22. why the dhs is buying 7000 AR-15's

and the most important question of the day is,

23. How is G.W. Bushs ratings being equal to Hussein Oblamers 4 1/2 years after leaving the w.h. going?

well, that is enough for one day. Please, since we cannot rely on fox news, would you libotards please be kind enough to check with your MSLSD and CNN affiliates and let us know how these things are faring, we don't want to start rumors and spread doom and gloom so we will just let you sodotards tell us how they are going. And, as a peace offering, I am not even going to post baaaaaaaaaa
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
Keep grappling. Can't touch that. btw, gallup predicts a rugby win in MI.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

hey libotards, I am wondering if the July 2, 2008, speech in Colorado Springs, by oblamer has anything to do with the questions above, you know, the speech where Hussein Oblamer said

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0305...

I wonder if that is what he meant by 'fundamentally transforming America',

since we fright wingers are so not as intelligent as you libotards, we will wait for you to explain that to us, from now on we won't post those things, we will just ask you about them

ok, sorry, I have to give you all a baaaaaaaaaaaaa on this one,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

oh, if the above posts are too much to absorb at one time, please let me know and I will post them one question at a time, don't want to overload you
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Napolitano admits: Saudi was put on watch list
“Before the [Tsarnaev] brothers became the focus of the investigation, authorities questioned a Saudi student who reportedly was on a terror watch list...”
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/23/napolitan...
It wouldn’t be the first time America & Saudi Arabia did this…
“This is the 9/11 commission report…”
Glenn: We are in a country that no longer recognizes the truth
“There is no such thing as common sense anything, anymore. There’s no such thing as reason anymore. We are being separated by conspiracy theories, by disinformation, out&#8209;and&#8209;ou t lies, money, power.”
http://www.glennbeck.com/
G'night Folks ...
Tiring Day :)
BUT
Well worth the info found :)
You tard.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
hey libotards, I am wondering if the July 2, 2008, speech in Colorado Springs, by oblamer has anything to do with the questions above, you know, the speech where Hussein Oblamer said
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0305...
I wonder if that is what he meant by 'fundamentally transforming America',
since we fright wingers are so not as intelligent as you libotards, we will wait for you to explain that to us, from now on we won't post those things, we will just ask you about them
ok, sorry, I have to give you all a baaaaaaaaaaaaa on this one,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Get a Life Stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 85,221 - 85,240 of144,681
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Richard and Sarah hicks 1 hr LOL 9
free phones for anybody that gets food stamps o... 1 hr dat girl 1
trail camera 1 hr Get Real 13
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr only me 16,114
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr 75 Scorpio 3,736
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr ques 1,008
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr question 81,544
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 9 hr billy 370
KC Basketball Coach 13 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000