'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96422 Apr 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
We see everyday, gloom and doom republicans constantly preach the negative and the world is going to end. We've seen in the last 5 years, this just isn't true.
Why are republicans so negative and dishonest? Well, we all know the true answer... But I'll leave that alone... We democrats know it, you republicans know it. But we've seen you prove it here many times.
If Obama has done such a bad job, so terrible at everything.... How can our stock market be doing so well?? Our country isn't broke. You people might need to look up broke in the dictionary.
Obama has kept many of Dumbyas ideas, this is why we haven't made a full recovery. Taxes, being the lowest they've been in decades, are a big issue. You republicans complain about taxes... Taxes have to be paid, end of story. You people need to get off the free ride and understand that taxes pay for the upkeep of our country. And I know the loons will bring up the tax and spend BS you've been trained to say... Just isn't true. Taxes don't pay for abortions, it's a fact and everyone if you know it. Republicans have used your uneducated knowledge of things against you and you have bought it. They tell you that if a super rich person only pays 12% in taxes compared to the working class paying 33%, that it wil produce jobs. How has that worked out?? It hasn't. Truth be told, those super rich didn't even pay the 12%, they got it all back in returns (see GE and BP) so that means the tax burden falls flatly on the middle class. The rich are walking all the way to the bank.
And all of this is instilled into you republicans over fear, the world wil end... You say tat over and over and over....well.... Been 5 years, we're still here. We aren't broke. How can you all say we're broke if we are setting stock market records?? It's not possible!! How can you people go on about people just gave up with looking for a job? Just to try to boost unemployment numbers. It's another bucket with holes that holds no water.
these people who have stopped looking for work, how are they buying houses?? LOL that's the funniest thing.... People just stopped looking.. Where do you people get this, and how can you say it without saying 'hmmmm, how can millions of people, men, women, children live with no jobs, how do they eat, where do they sleep?' Again... Doesn't add up.
Finally ..... The Bill Of Rights lie.... The constitution HAS NOT and WILL NOT be changed.... Everyone here who are democrats have asked any if you to post where the Constitution has been changed.... None of you can post anything backing what you say.... Not one of you.
Facts are facts..... Don't be weak minded and believe what you're being told WILL happen, the doom, gloom, and feat makes you weak. Our country is a great country..... But we can't continue to have a great country when the working class is paying for it and just a few hundred very very wealthy who's income matches millions and millions of others, yet those few hundred don't pay a dime to help foot the bill while reaping billions of dollars in benefit.
No one here will ever be a billionaire.... I doubt if any here will be a millionaire.... Everyone wants to be wealthy, just not possible. So don't let a dream that will never happen and that's just the truth. People thinking that the super rich not paying their fare share ( which is 33%, not 12% and getting it all in a tax return refund) isn't saving this country.... It's killing it.
I know republicans will go on and on and try to dissect this post.... But you can't..... It's all fact. The rich are taking advantage if you and laughing all the way to the bank. It has to stop.
Uncle Tab, the stock market is doing well because many companies have been increasing their cash reserves in the recession. They are holding onto their money. They are not hiring, expanding or investing due to the economy, Obamacare, etc. When companies have a lot of cash reserves, they become more attractive as an investment.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#96424 Apr 24, 2013
LQQKb4ULeap wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay "not my Pal"
Balls?
Thanks. I appreciate the clarification. You're just not my type.
I like men.
wtf

Atlanta, GA

#96425 Apr 24, 2013
MOT wrote:
So?
so what?
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#96426 Apr 24, 2013
maybe somebody can explain to me how the tax burden falls on the middle class, when the top 2% pays 98% of all income taxes, me believes some demonicRat is making up more bullshit
wtf

Richmond, KY

#96427 Apr 24, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
maybe somebody can explain to me how the tax burden falls on the middle class, when the top 2% pays 98% of all income taxes, me believes some demonicRat is making up more bullshit
Me believe you have eaten the turd out of the Punch Bowl again fecal breath.
jack davainey

Bowling Green, KY

#96430 Apr 24, 2013
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) hosted a press conference earlier this week to complain about the White House following the law with regards to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, but during the event, a reporter raised a good question: why not stop people on the Terrorist Watch List from buying guns?
"I think, anyone who's on the Terrorist Watch List should not lose their Second Amendment right without the ability to challenge that determination," Graham replied.
It's a legal oddity that doesn't get talked about much: if you're an American on the federal Terrorist Watch List, you can't buy an airplane ticket, and you're likely to have quite a bit of trouble at the border, but you can still buy an assault rifle. Graham sees no need to change this.
In fairness, I should note that the senator wasn't explicitly endorsing letting terrorists buy firearms, so much as he was raising doubts about the accuracy of the watch list, but the practical effect is the same --those on the list can't get buy a seat on a plane, but they can buy an arsenal. As Salon explained, "Currently, the federal government can only prevent a firearm sale for 11 reasons -- suspected ties to terrorism, or even suspicion that a gun would be used in an attack, are not one of them."

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#96432 Apr 24, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
Here goes. Actually the Top 20% pay 94% of ALL tax monies collected according to the IRS (see link). Reason?
The Top 20% of wage earners receive 80% of ALL income per year.
The Richest 400 people in the US have MORE wealth than the first 150 MILLION Americans combined.
Of the Fortune Magazine's 400 richest list. SIX of them paid NO taxes in 2010.
Hope that helped.
http://taxfoundation.org/blog/top-20-percent-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96433 Apr 24, 2013
Salon is ya problem ...
propaganda FILLED
even when telling the partial truth it is a lie.

They don't tell it ALL.

Location hidden

#96434 Apr 24, 2013
Another tidbit of info.
Since the melt down of the US economy in 2008. Of ALL the money gained back.---- The Top 1% of wage earners in the US have received 93% of ALL new income. They have an average of 13% increase in earnings on top of that since 2008.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-02/top-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96435 Apr 24, 2013
MORE ON Glen Beck <3

This story is being updated. Glenn said on radio that the suspect’s prior event referenced in the cover letter was also tagged 212 3 B, but corrected when he returned from break that they are still investigating the prior event #1648067

Glenn spent the night tweeting that he had big news on the Saudi national story, and he delivered it this morning when he read from a copy of the event file on Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi and delivered new information on this story.

“Now, you can tear me apart all you want.

Bring it on.

I've had my fill of it.

I can take it.

Bring it on.

But it doesn't make the facts go away.

Any reporter, any journalist that might be listening, do not take my word for it. Take the facts that I just gave and ask the Department of Homeland Security security now:‘Excuse me, explain away this.’ And when they come to you with more lies, you come back here. Because we have more,” Glenn said.

“By the way, will somebody ask, where is this extraordinarily dangerous man? Where is he? Ask that question. You’re not going to like the answer. For you, the American citizen, I want you to know you should have great hope. You should have great pride. There are people that are risking everything to bring this information. They are stunned and angry at how many journalists will not report this story,” Glenn said.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/24/photo-new...

AMEN Glen!
FED UP like I am!
About TIME someone else IS!

Bring it ON ...!!!

Where "is" the LAME stream media on THIS?

Same as where they ARE on the gosnell abortionist/MURDERER ...

Believing in IT! The evil that lurks in America!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96436 Apr 24, 2013
the 0 IS a "community organizer" all right!
a GLOBAL community ...
organizing the take down of America ...
along with his islamic friends from 'Chechnya'
I'm not meaning Putin's Russia ... either!

you know ... where the BOMBERS are from ....
along with ALL his goons/THUGS

eric holder ... al sharpton ... jessie jackson ...
and ALL the BLACK brother organizations!

he's 'protecting' his "sugar daddy's" lil boi ...
the saudi national ...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#96437 Apr 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
MORE ON Glen Beck <3
This story is being updated. Glenn said on radio that the suspect’s prior event referenced in the cover letter was also tagged 212 3 B, but corrected when he returned from break that they are still investigating the prior event #1648067
Glenn spent the night tweeting that he had big news on the Saudi national story, and he delivered it this morning when he read from a copy of the event file on Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi and delivered new information on this story.
“Now, you can tear me apart all you want.
Bring it on.
I've had my fill of it.
I can take it.
Bring it on.
But it doesn't make the facts go away.
Any reporter, any journalist that might be listening, do not take my word for it. Take the facts that I just gave and ask the Department of Homeland Security security now:‘Excuse me, explain away this.’ And when they come to you with more lies, you come back here. Because we have more,” Glenn said.
“By the way, will somebody ask, where is this extraordinarily dangerous man? Where is he? Ask that question. You’re not going to like the answer. For you, the American citizen, I want you to know you should have great hope. You should have great pride. There are people that are risking everything to bring this information. They are stunned and angry at how many journalists will not report this story,” Glenn said.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/24/photo-new...
AMEN Glen!
FED UP like I am!
About TIME someone else IS!
Bring it ON ...!!!
Where "is" the LAME stream media on THIS?
Same as where they ARE on the gosnell abortionist/MURDERER ...
Believing in IT! The evil that lurks in America!
Why was the Saudi on the "Tide" list?
Why was he quickly "removed" from that list?
Why do liberal sources say the designation 212 b was a welfare use? http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/S...

Location hidden

#96438 Apr 24, 2013
Wonder if old Glen has started drinking again? Sounds like it or just may be planing more book sales to weak minded fools.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96439 Apr 24, 2013
Shakedown :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

No matter what you think you've done
You'll find it's not enough
No matter what you think you know
You won't get through

You can shake me for a while
Live it up in style
No matter what you do
I'm comin' after you

Breakdown, takedown, your busted

)8~D>
Uncle Tab

United States

#96441 Apr 24, 2013
jack davainey wrote:
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) hosted a press conference earlier this week to complain about the White House following the law with regards to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, but during the event, a reporter raised a good question: why not stop people on the Terrorist Watch List from buying guns?
"I think, anyone who's on the Terrorist Watch List should not lose their Second Amendment right without the ability to challenge that determination," Graham replied.
It's a legal oddity that doesn't get talked about much: if you're an American on the federal Terrorist Watch List, you can't buy an airplane ticket, and you're likely to have quite a bit of trouble at the border, but you can still buy an assault rifle. Graham sees no need to change this.
In fairness, I should note that the senator wasn't explicitly endorsing letting terrorists buy firearms, so much as he was raising doubts about the accuracy of the watch list, but the practical effect is the same --those on the list can't get buy a seat on a plane, but they can buy an arsenal. As Salon explained, "Currently, the federal government can only prevent a firearm sale for 11 reasons -- suspected ties to terrorism, or even suspicion that a gun would be used in an attack, are not one of them."
I brought this up the other day. No one republican had the balls to step up and say a word about it. We know why now.... They had to wait to see what their handlers told them what their view should be.

Location hidden

#96443 Apr 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
Wonder if old Glen has started drinking again? Sounds like it or just may be planing more book sales to weak minded fools.
Deflect and redirect?

The issue is the Arab national.

His status was 212 b and it IS not for welfare purposes.

http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/S...

Napolitano admitted that his status was 212b and it was altered "after" the bombing.

Please explain (I gave verifiable source, try and do the same).
RE: SERVICE LAW BOOKS MENU \ IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT \ INA: ACT 212 - GENERAL CLASSES OF ALIENS INELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE VISAS AND INELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION; WAIVERS OF INADMISSIBILLITY
Uncle Tab

United States

#96444 Apr 24, 2013
Also saw on the news that Paul, the same one who did the 13 hour filibuster to protect American citizens from drone attacks..... Said he would be ok had a drone been sent after the Boston Bombers. You know.... The American citizen.

First he was against it now he's for it??

Why do republicans jump on things as fast as they can and change their minds??

It's funny to watch how you people react to this craziness.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96445 Apr 24, 2013
The

LONG

K~I~S~S

Goodnight

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96446 Apr 24, 2013
CaptainObvious2U wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was the Saudi on the "Tide" list?
Why was he quickly "removed" from that list?
Why do liberal sources say the designation 212 b was a welfare use? http://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/SLB/HTML/S...
Good find :)

Reality wrote:
(Rev.) Wright:
Obama's Chechenssssssssss
Have come home....to roost!
R ... do you remember the 'news' when obama and richard lugar were held at the airport in Russia? obama was thought to BE a spy!
Just a lil info.
``````````

Sen. Richard Lugar, an Indiana Republican and chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, and Sen. Barack Obama, an Illinois Democrat, were delayed at an airport in Russia's Ural Mountain city of *Perm on Sunday.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/200...

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/Special/2013/01/2...

America's WORST 'enemy' is the 0 ...
HAS been since "coming into politics" in the U.S.A.
ALL this was planned by a treasonous bunch, years ago.
imo

WE've been 'infiltrated' by the enemy.

Location hidden

#96447 Apr 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I brought this up the other day. No one republican had the balls to step up and say a word about it. We know why now.... They had to wait to see what their handlers told them what their view should be.
Okay, I'll take a "stab" at it.(no gun intended)...er pun.

In this country we are "assumed innocent until proven guilty".
Americans cannot be deprived of life, liberty, or property without "due process of law".

Illegals/foreign nationals should have no 2nd amendment right.
The Due Process clause and the Equal protection clause of the 14th amendment is very useful to protect minority rights, but not only those...all Americans benefit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preachers 43 min thefellowship 6
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 56 min Right 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,882
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 3,604
Need food badly 1 hr eaglestar 48
fire station or not 1 hr eaglestar 4
Court Dockets 3 hr Hot T OTC 2
Porsche mills 9 hr Well.... 24
To the Garland family 18 hr Well.... 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 am PST

NBC Sports 6:35AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 7:29 AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating
NFL 8:22 AM
Bengals player: 'I guess we're afraid of the dark'
NBC Sports 8:27 AM
A.J. Green back to practice after brief illness
Bleacher Report12:39 PM
Thomas Seeking Broncos Record for 100-Yard Receiving Games