'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,261)

Showing posts 85,201 - 85,220 of144,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Hussein Oblamer, our man, 2x winner, ROTFL, LOLOL, hey sodotards, check this out, G.W. Bush has been out of office going on five years and his approval ratings are equal to oblamers,

LOLOLOL, please, pretty please, explain this to us 'fright wingers',

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

As George W. Bush awaits the dedication of his presidential library on Thursday, a new poll shows that his approval rating is better than it was when he left the White House more than four years ago.

The Washington Post/ABC News survey of 1,000 adults found that 47 percent of respondents approve of the job he did as president, while 50 percent disapprove.

That's quite an improvement from the end of Bush’s second term in 2009, when his approval rating was 33 percent positive and 66 percent negative. Among registered voters, his 47 percent approval rating today is the same as President Barack Obama’s, according to the poll.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/george-bush-...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Testimony begins in St. Joseph County petition fraud case

Seven witnesses out of a total witness list of 31 took the stand after the defense and prosecution made their opening statements.

Butch Morgan and Dustin Blythe are accused of being involved in

forging signatures to get <<---<<<

Barack Obama <<<---<<<

and <<<---<<<

Hillary Clinton <<<---<<<

on Indiana's 2008 primary ballot.- 2008 <<<---<<<

Morgan faces 4 felony charges while Blythe faces 10.

The first witness, Lucas Burkett, testified for close to two hours. He used to work at the St. Joseph County Voter Registration Office.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-testimony-begin...

Rub It In
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If it was up to me Beck would be found guilty of Treason and his ass would be droned.
Define "Treason" and give us example of his crime (Treason)...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Heather wrote:
<quoted text>It was probably just a glitch, sweetie, relax.

Glitch? I don't think so. Someone got their jollies altering my post and anyone who sees me post here knows it. If it was you, please feel free to post your racist comments. Last I heard we still have "freedom of speech," however, losing it fast though. So have at it! Whatever floats your boat!
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
When the MAJORITY of Americans don't want another Dumbya (Mitt) in office, they claim fraud.
We have spoken.... It's over... TWICE it was decided the country needed to get away from republican ideas that were killing our country.
We were right, we have a much better country now... Jobs, home sales, new car sales, all that republicans ruined!
Keep on being the doom and gloom..... My country is moving forward.
Hillary will make leaps and bounds when we elect her. You need to be much more worried about her. She knows how republicans are, she's been there done that.... They're scared of her and will do anything to stop her.
The Republican Party of no has dug it's own grave, sad thing is, you haven't dug a 6foot deep grave, you people keep digging and digging and there's no climbing out.
DEAD!!
Really, don't want another W in the w.h.? LOLOL, look at this sodotard,

baaaaaaaaaa

As George W. Bush awaits the dedication of his presidential library on Thursday, a new poll shows that his approval rating is better than it was when he left the White House more than four years ago.

The Washington Post/ABC News survey of 1,000 adults found that 47 percent of respondents approve of the job he did as president, while 50 percent disapprove.

That's quite an improvement from the end of Bush’s second term in 2009, when his approval rating was 33 percent positive and 66 percent negative. Among registered voters, his 47 percent approval rating today is the same as President Barack Obama’s, according to the poll.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/george-bush-...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that.
I won't ask you to prove it cause you can't. I've given many of you the chance to prove I said something you've lied about.... It's just a republican tactic to divert.
Just another dishonest republican.
Seems as you republicans who said it was this big Muslim terror attack were the ones who were wrong.
Hurts to be proven an idiot daily for you folks. But fun for us watching you divert.
please, explain to us again how it was right wing extremests, I am not willing to go back in your posts to copy it for you, I will just wait for your 8th grade intellect to 'dissect' it for us,

ROTFL, LOLOL, what a bunch of 2x sodotards, pick a kenyan that cannot even beat his predecessor five years late in favorability pools, and we all know how you libotards measure your self worth by opinion polls,

come on uncle flabby, tell us again, LOLOL

baaaaaaaaaaa

I just can't own you anymore, its time to sell you off to some other fright wingers, hey, anybody else want to own uncle flabby?

LOLOLOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Glitch? I don't think so. Someone got their jollies altering my post and anyone who sees me post here knows it. If it was you, please feel free to post your racist comments. Last I heard we still have "freedom of speech," however, losing it fast though. So have at it! Whatever floats your boat!
Those who "count"
KNOW different Jay!:)

WE know it wasn't you.
It's NOT your style ... MO! <3
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired Philip Morris employer, when I left the company I made $28 an hour and worked overtime every chance I could get.
Sorry dumb republican, but I went to work as soon as I got out if highschool.
Do some math and figure that out. Retired people still pay taxes super stupid. I invested in my future... Union future!
union future? LOL again, man, uncle flabby you won't even let me get through a couple of these pages without you posting something 'intelligent', didn't anybody tell you, unions are getting busted and going broke, realy working people are fed up with unions, the union does not carry your retirement, they spend it retard, look at the UAW, the teachers unions, all going broke and downsizing their ranks every year, Michigan, the union strong hold of the country - now a right to work state, but don't worry, social security and medicare will take care of you, unless, the repubs agree with oblamer both should be cut,

baaaaaaaaaaaa-raaaaccccccccc-n aaaaaaaaaa-phobiaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

hey libotards, ever see this bulletin board on the side of a highway?

LOLOLOL, G.W.s approval ratings equal to oblamers and G.W. has been out of office for 4 1/2 years,

ROTFL at this one, baaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2010/02/b...
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no one takes Beck seriously, and to do so would make them look foolish..He's a clown, and everyone who believes his shit is a clown.
and it's libel, not Liable
..and if these charges were not false, it would warrant slander, not libel..you can't libel on the radio. lololol
'sit' on their hands, not 'set'
yes, but does it really matter, being he has made millions making fun of libotard demoturds?

baaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
House GOP concludes Hillary Clinton blew Benghazi response
In the most damning finding, House Republicans said Mr. Obama and his team lied about the attacks afterward, first by blaming mob violence spawned by an anti-Muslim video, and then wrongly saying it had misled the public because it was trying to protect an FBI investigation.
“This progress report reveals a fundamental lack of understanding at the highest levels of the State Department as to the dangers presented in Benghazi, Libya, as well as a concerted attempt to insulate the Department of State from blame following the terrorist attacks,” the GOP investigation concluded in its 46-page report.
The Obama administration has acknowledged providing an inaccurate explanation for the attacks early on — even though officials at the Defense Department said they knew it was a terrorist assault from the beginning.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...
NO "hilary" 2016 :)
can anyone spell 'IMPEACHMENT'? LOLOL,

too bad the dems don't control the house too?

LOLOL
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who "count"
KNOW different Jay!:)
WE know it wasn't you.
It's NOT your style ... MO! <3

Yeah, sort of took me by surprise but just for a second. I've seen other posts altered, including yours. Whoever does this doesn't have the guts to speak for themselves, IMO. But I speak for me as you do and several others who try to post links of interest. Oh well, just another day at the races - 8D
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are jealous natures people, they try to bring others down to their level. Miserable.
They make up these great stories of education, serving in the military and such.
Meanwhile they waste away working at jobs for minimum wage because the people they vote for are always voting against them and for the business owners.
I thought all you libotards said repubs were evil and rich, now you are saying they want to bring people down to their level, you don't bring minimum wage demotards down to be a rich repub, rich repubs OWN libotard democraps, who do you think owns all these fast food franchises and big businesses that pay sodotards like you minimum wage?
man, you need a new keyboard, the one you have only spews retardation,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

still laughing that Bushs approval rating being equal to oblamers and oblamer has been in office for going on 4 1/2 years,

LOLOL,

man, you would have thought that the sequester would have fixed all that!

LOLOLOL G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval ratings in U.S. history, still beaing oblamer 4 1/2 years after he leaves office,

ROTFL,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
Ben

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaa wrote:
hey libotards, ever see this bulletin board on the side of a highway?
LOLOLOL, G.W.s approval ratings equal to oblamers and G.W. has been out of office for 4 1/2 years,
ROTFL at this one, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2010/02/b...
I hear Obama is trying to get a bill passed that will make it so He could run for a third term. Wonder what would happen if Bush was to run again against Obama. LOL! Now wouldn't that be interesting!!!!!!! I bet Bush would win.
Jase

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Clip from Chase Whiteside.
9.12 DC TEA PARTY - March Footage with Interviews. This interviewer is great. At the end of the clip an old republican lady says "I have been a republican all my life, thats about to change". Notice all the racist posters. The simple ignorance of the participants. "To many czars!","um what are czars? we don't even know what they do".Chase explains and leaves them speechless, and unable to further complain about czar's. this video is so telling how people can be so willfully and blissfully ignorant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Purely political move.
Won't work. lol
Hillary WILL run and WILL run!

Nah.

Hopefully she'll run the other way. The Clinton's got slapped down by the Obama's and they don't take lightly to losing.

That's what happens to people who think too highly of themselves, also known as "they think their #$&^ don't stink.

Yeah~ you know?
baaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

hey libotards, have you seen these headlines about your 2x winner, the Shark Slayer? baaaaaaaaaa

Lawmakers question whether agencies missed warning signs and could have shared information better ahead of the Boston Marathon bombings, as officials confirm one attacker's past trip to Russia was on the radar.

Senators Raise Concerns About Gov't Response to Bombings, Russia Trip

Ricin letter suspect released; FBI searching second Mississippi man's home
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Haha, funny.
yeah ...
TO

libTARDED demTARDS!:)

it would be
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

POWER OF BIG SIS ABOUT TO EXPLODE BIG-TIME?
'Immigration reform' plan allocates 'extraordinary discretion'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/is-power-of-big-si...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 85,201 - 85,220 of144,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dead beaty daddy ELIJAH MESSER 3 min nothing new 2
New mayor and City council raise waterpark ... 5 min Omg 15
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 9 min onefoehim 369
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Quantummist 127,812
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 46 min 75 Scorpio 3,734
brittney blevins (Jun '12) 1 hr Brittany Blevins 11
Kathy Gray 1 hr Tom97 1
KC Basketball Coach 3 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••