'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96349 Apr 23, 2013
House GOP concludes Hillary Clinton blew Benghazi response

In the most damning finding, House Republicans said Mr. Obama and his team lied about the attacks afterward, first by blaming mob violence spawned by an anti-Muslim video, and then wrongly saying it had misled the public because it was trying to protect an FBI investigation.
“This progress report reveals a fundamental lack of understanding at the highest levels of the State Department as to the dangers presented in Benghazi, Libya, as well as a concerted attempt to insulate the Department of State from blame following the terrorist attacks,” the GOP investigation concluded in its 46-page report.
The Obama administration has acknowledged providing an inaccurate explanation for the attacks early on — even though officials at the Defense Department said they knew it was a terrorist assault from the beginning.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...

NO "hilary" 2016 :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96352 Apr 23, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God for that. I'm glad to be the age I am. I won't have to deal with the hard times to come. I do worry for my children and feel sorry for the younger generation. They won't know what they have lost till it's gone.
Did you see/hear about the 14 year old boy at a Logan WV. High School who was arrested and taken to jail , not for theft or cheating or fighting, but for wearing a T-shirt with " NRA" and and "Protect Your Rights" written on it with a picture of a hunting rifle. He belonged to a local gun club. His teacher demanded he take the shirt off,but the boy would not.
His dad had to leave work and go to the jail to get him out.
Towns people were going to gather in front of the school Monday morning in support .
Jarred is back in school,but
the dad vows it's not over yet. Good for him.
They don't allow T shirts with profanity on them, but there's no rules about anything else. There's a statue of a solider with a gun and a grenade in his hand in the school yard.
So to sum it up, I guess you can't wear a simple T shirt with something that the left doesn't like, and it's "their right" to have you arrested for it.[ No, nobody's trying to take your rights away, are they?]
West Virginia teen returns to school with NRA shirt, classmates’ support

A West Virginia teen who was arrested and suspended for wearing a National Rifle Association T-shirt to school

returned to class Monday wearing the same shirt that got him into trouble. <<---<<< :)

Jared Marcum, 14, was joined by about 100 other students across Logan County who wore shirts with a similar gun rights theme in a show of support for free speech.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Shows WE won't BE "bullied" into silence!:)
GOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo Jared & the GOOD Guys ...!!! <3
Uncle Tab

United States

#96354 Apr 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
In the most damning finding, House Republicans said Mr. Obama and his team lied about the attacks afterward, first by blaming mob violence spawned by an anti-Muslim video, and then wrongly saying it had misled the public because it was trying to protect an FBI investigation.
“This progress report reveals a fundamental lack of understanding at the highest levels of the State Department as to the dangers presented in Benghazi, Libya, as well as a concerted attempt to insulate the Department of State from blame following the terrorist attacks,” the GOP investigation concluded in its 46-page report.
The Obama administration has acknowledged providing an inaccurate explanation for the attacks early on — even though officials at the Defense Department said they knew it was a terrorist assault from the beginning.
Purely political move.

Won't work. lol

Hillary WILL run and WILL run!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96355 Apr 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Purely political move.
Won't work. lol
tee hee hee ...
demTARDS will NOT have a "chance" ...
After all this!

Trial starts for two Democrats accused of forging presidential ballot petitions
Former county party chief and his appointee face felony counts.
April 22, 2013 South Bend Tribune

Butch Morgan (WSBT-TV Photo)

SOUTH BEND — Jury selection Monday in the forgery trial involving former head of the county Democratic Party Butch Morgan and party member Dustin Blythe focused on the political affiliation of the prospective jurors and what influence, if any, that might have on the outcome.

http://articles.southbendtribune.com/2013-04-...
Jay

Paris, TN

#96357 Apr 23, 2013
Hillary, Billary

Bah!

The country has had enough of the Clinton's. Who needs that old blood back in the WH? Same ole, same ole.

We need new people in the whole of Capitol Hill.

The Clinton's are burn-outs and no one cares about them anymore.

Enough with the career politicians already!!!

Since: Dec 11

#96358 Apr 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Purely political move.
Won't work. lol
WTF?
and will run, and will run?
and you will continue to run your mouth even when she gets spanked...again!
She campaigned here in Kentucky knowing full well that every campaign dollar she received would be placed in Obama's campaign funds! These idiots went to Prestonsburg; to give HER money to give to Obama!
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96359 Apr 23, 2013
Hussein Oblamer, our man, 2x winner, ROTFL, LOLOL, hey sodotards, check this out, G.W. Bush has been out of office going on five years and his approval ratings are equal to oblamers,

LOLOLOL, please, pretty please, explain this to us 'fright wingers',

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

As George W. Bush awaits the dedication of his presidential library on Thursday, a new poll shows that his approval rating is better than it was when he left the White House more than four years ago.

The Washington Post/ABC News survey of 1,000 adults found that 47 percent of respondents approve of the job he did as president, while 50 percent disapprove.

That's quite an improvement from the end of Bush’s second term in 2009, when his approval rating was 33 percent positive and 66 percent negative. Among registered voters, his 47 percent approval rating today is the same as President Barack Obama’s, according to the poll.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/george-bush-...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96360 Apr 23, 2013
Testimony begins in St. Joseph County petition fraud case

Seven witnesses out of a total witness list of 31 took the stand after the defense and prosecution made their opening statements.

Butch Morgan and Dustin Blythe are accused of being involved in

forging signatures to get <<---<<<

Barack Obama <<<---<<<

and <<<---<<<

Hillary Clinton <<<---<<<

on Indiana's 2008 primary ballot.- 2008 <<<---<<<

Morgan faces 4 felony charges while Blythe faces 10.

The first witness, Lucas Burkett, testified for close to two hours. He used to work at the St. Joseph County Voter Registration Office.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-testimony-begin...

Rub It In

Since: Dec 11

#96361 Apr 23, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If it was up to me Beck would be found guilty of Treason and his ass would be droned.
Define "Treason" and give us example of his crime (Treason)...
Jay

Paris, TN

#96362 Apr 23, 2013
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>It was probably just a glitch, sweetie, relax.

Glitch? I don't think so. Someone got their jollies altering my post and anyone who sees me post here knows it. If it was you, please feel free to post your racist comments. Last I heard we still have "freedom of speech," however, losing it fast though. So have at it! Whatever floats your boat!
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96363 Apr 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
When the MAJORITY of Americans don't want another Dumbya (Mitt) in office, they claim fraud.
We have spoken.... It's over... TWICE it was decided the country needed to get away from republican ideas that were killing our country.
We were right, we have a much better country now... Jobs, home sales, new car sales, all that republicans ruined!
Keep on being the doom and gloom..... My country is moving forward.
Hillary will make leaps and bounds when we elect her. You need to be much more worried about her. She knows how republicans are, she's been there done that.... They're scared of her and will do anything to stop her.
The Republican Party of no has dug it's own grave, sad thing is, you haven't dug a 6foot deep grave, you people keep digging and digging and there's no climbing out.
DEAD!!
Really, don't want another W in the w.h.? LOLOL, look at this sodotard,

baaaaaaaaaa

As George W. Bush awaits the dedication of his presidential library on Thursday, a new poll shows that his approval rating is better than it was when he left the White House more than four years ago.

The Washington Post/ABC News survey of 1,000 adults found that 47 percent of respondents approve of the job he did as president, while 50 percent disapprove.

That's quite an improvement from the end of Bush’s second term in 2009, when his approval rating was 33 percent positive and 66 percent negative. Among registered voters, his 47 percent approval rating today is the same as President Barack Obama’s, according to the poll.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/george-bush-...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96364 Apr 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that.
I won't ask you to prove it cause you can't. I've given many of you the chance to prove I said something you've lied about.... It's just a republican tactic to divert.
Just another dishonest republican.
Seems as you republicans who said it was this big Muslim terror attack were the ones who were wrong.
Hurts to be proven an idiot daily for you folks. But fun for us watching you divert.
please, explain to us again how it was right wing extremests, I am not willing to go back in your posts to copy it for you, I will just wait for your 8th grade intellect to 'dissect' it for us,

ROTFL, LOLOL, what a bunch of 2x sodotards, pick a kenyan that cannot even beat his predecessor five years late in favorability pools, and we all know how you libotards measure your self worth by opinion polls,

come on uncle flabby, tell us again, LOLOL

baaaaaaaaaaa

I just can't own you anymore, its time to sell you off to some other fright wingers, hey, anybody else want to own uncle flabby?

LOLOLOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96365 Apr 23, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Glitch? I don't think so. Someone got their jollies altering my post and anyone who sees me post here knows it. If it was you, please feel free to post your racist comments. Last I heard we still have "freedom of speech," however, losing it fast though. So have at it! Whatever floats your boat!
Those who "count"
KNOW different Jay!:)

WE know it wasn't you.
It's NOT your style ... MO! <3
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96366 Apr 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired Philip Morris employer, when I left the company I made $28 an hour and worked overtime every chance I could get.
Sorry dumb republican, but I went to work as soon as I got out if highschool.
Do some math and figure that out. Retired people still pay taxes super stupid. I invested in my future... Union future!
union future? LOL again, man, uncle flabby you won't even let me get through a couple of these pages without you posting something 'intelligent', didn't anybody tell you, unions are getting busted and going broke, realy working people are fed up with unions, the union does not carry your retirement, they spend it retard, look at the UAW, the teachers unions, all going broke and downsizing their ranks every year, Michigan, the union strong hold of the country - now a right to work state, but don't worry, social security and medicare will take care of you, unless, the repubs agree with oblamer both should be cut,

baaaaaaaaaaaa-raaaaccccccccc-n aaaaaaaaaa-phobiaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96367 Apr 23, 2013
hey libotards, ever see this bulletin board on the side of a highway?

LOLOLOL, G.W.s approval ratings equal to oblamers and G.W. has been out of office for 4 1/2 years,

ROTFL at this one, baaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2010/02/b...
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96368 Apr 23, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no one takes Beck seriously, and to do so would make them look foolish..He's a clown, and everyone who believes his shit is a clown.
and it's libel, not Liable
..and if these charges were not false, it would warrant slander, not libel..you can't libel on the radio. lololol
'sit' on their hands, not 'set'
yes, but does it really matter, being he has made millions making fun of libotard demoturds?

baaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96369 Apr 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
can anyone spell 'IMPEACHMENT'? LOLOL,

too bad the dems don't control the house too?

LOLOL
Jay

Paris, TN

#96370 Apr 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who "count"
KNOW different Jay!:)
WE know it wasn't you.
It's NOT your style ... MO! <3

Yeah, sort of took me by surprise but just for a second. I've seen other posts altered, including yours. Whoever does this doesn't have the guts to speak for themselves, IMO. But I speak for me as you do and several others who try to post links of interest. Oh well, just another day at the races - 8D
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96371 Apr 23, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are jealous natures people, they try to bring others down to their level. Miserable.
They make up these great stories of education, serving in the military and such.
Meanwhile they waste away working at jobs for minimum wage because the people they vote for are always voting against them and for the business owners.
I thought all you libotards said repubs were evil and rich, now you are saying they want to bring people down to their level, you don't bring minimum wage demotards down to be a rich repub, rich repubs OWN libotard democraps, who do you think owns all these fast food franchises and big businesses that pay sodotards like you minimum wage?
man, you need a new keyboard, the one you have only spews retardation,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96372 Apr 23, 2013
still laughing that Bushs approval rating being equal to oblamers and oblamer has been in office for going on 4 1/2 years,

LOLOL,

man, you would have thought that the sequester would have fixed all that!

LOLOLOL G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval ratings in U.S. history, still beaing oblamer 4 1/2 years after he leaves office,

ROTFL,

baaaaaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 32 min band-aid 30
jail tracker/knox county detention center not t... (Aug '11) 3 hr does it matter 10
Mike Warren, will you be the next judge executive? 3 hr Big0 1
Mike Warren, will you be the next judge? 3 hr Big0 1
El Mariachi Restaurant 3 hr liers 4
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 3 hr just saying 41
Indictments 4 hr John 86
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 5 hr Samuel Adams 73
Mike Warren embezzled money? 9 hr nocrook 18
If McGhee is this dirty in Campaign, Imagine on... 10 hr curious 22

Freeze Watch for Knox County was issued at October 30 at 10:32PM EDT

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search