Bush couldn't win. A president has to be able to travel to other countries across the globe. Many countries have bush listed as a war criminal and mass murderer. He would be arrested as soon as his plane landed.<quoted text>
I hear Obama is trying to get a bill passed that will make it so He could run for a third term. Wonder what would happen if Bush was to run again against Obama. LOL! Now wouldn't that be interesting!!!!!!! I bet Bush would win.
"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).Full Story
#96386 Apr 23, 2013
Since: Dec 11
#96387 Apr 23, 2013
May be my fault, I did that to wtf a few months ago and here recently to Unca Flabby. Even chimpanzees can learn if they see it done a few times.
#96388 Apr 23, 2013
I've been getting newsletters one after another on this. There are quite a few petitions out there against this.
If this jerk gets this passed, think of how many businesses will shut down. First of all, by the time you pay sales tax and shipping for an item, these two charges could cost you more than the item you'd like to purchase. EBay for one would lose a lot of people as people decide the shipping and tax are not worth it.
What is it with these government loons that search everywhere for something else to tax? Go figure.
No Internet Sales Tax! No Marketplace Fairness Act!
The internet as a largely tax-free environment may soon be a fact of history. Majority Leader Harry Reid said that he intends for the UP.S. Senate to decide a bill, beginning tomorrow, that would allow states to force online retailers to collect sales taxes on their behalves … regardless of the retailer’s physical location. In other words, U.S. lawmakers want to create and internet sales tax and give states the power to tax outside of their particular border-based jurisdictions!(Something that goes against the 1992 Supreme Court ruling in Quill Corp. v. North Dakota.) The bill to be considered is the Marketplace Fairness Act ...
#96389 Apr 23, 2013
You are not responsible for the acts of others. And wtf deserves it for all the snarky, dirty language he uses against EVERYONE!!!
#96390 Apr 23, 2013
why is oblamer keeping the wars going in Afgh and Iraq? Didn't he run his first term on pulling the troops back because he didn't agree with the war? now, we get terrorist attacks on U.S. soil because of this, you libotards must be sooooo proud of your traitor in chief, baaaaaaaaaaaa
U.S. wars cited as motivation
Source: Suspect refers to Iraq, Afghanistan
#96391 Apr 23, 2013
Napolitano admits: Saudi was put on watch list
“Before the [Tsarnaev] brothers became the focus of the investigation, authorities questioned a Saudi student who reportedly was on a terror watch list...”
It wouldn’t be the first time America & Saudi Arabia did this…
“This is the 9/11 commission report…”
Glenn: We are in a country that no longer recognizes the truth
“There is no such thing as common sense anything, anymore. There’s no such thing as reason anymore. We are being separated by conspiracy theories, by disinformation, out‑and‑ou t lies, money, power.”
G'night Folks ...
Tiring Day :)
Well worth the info found :)
#96392 Apr 23, 2013
Let Me Start
"Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect, was charged Monday and could face the death penalty. The younger Tsarnaev says he and his brother were motivated by religion, but had no help plotting or executing the attacks.
Law enforcement officials are defending their actions in the face of questions about whether the FBI missed the opportunity to track Tamerlan Tsarnaev. Officials say they didn't have the legal authority to monitor the elder Tsarnaev brother before and after his return from his six-month trip to Russia last year.
The FBI interviewed the elder Tsarnaev brother in 2011, after a tip from Russian intelligence that he was a follower of radical Islam, but the FBI concluded he posed no terrorist threat.
#96393 Apr 23, 2013
In the April 11 edition of USA Today, columnist Kirsten Powers writes:
"Infant beheadings. Severed baby feet in jars. A child screaming after it was delivered alive during an abortion procedure. Haven't heard about these sickening accusations?
"It's not your fault. Since the murder trial of Pennsylvania abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell began March 18, there has been precious little coverage of the case that should be on every news show and front page."
Have the American people not made it clear that the Gosnell trial is a major, national story? With the exception of CBS This Morning's reporting last Monday, networks are still putting their personal pro-abortion politics ahead of the national interest and censoring this story.
L. Brent Bozell III
Founder and President
Media Research Center
#96394 Apr 24, 2013
good morning libs, just checking in this fine beauthful morning and thought I would check with you intelligent libotards and see if you all could chip in and give us fright wingers an update on the following (since we can't believe fox news anymore)
1. sequester (and the reduced staffing at the control towers)
2. proposed cuts to social security
3. proposed cuts to medicare
4. concern about spending 2 billion $ on oblamer phones
5. cuts to our military
6. putchasing of 1.6 billion rounds of ammo by the DHS
7. the effect of raising taxes 1 trillion $ last year
8. the effect of taking in 2.7 trillion $ in taxes this year
9. the effect of coming up short 1 trillion $ this year when we are spending 3.7 trillion
10. 17 trillion $ debt
11. what ever happened to the fast and furious scandal. You many not remember that one but it is where the oblamer administration gave weapons to mexican drug cartels. Humm, I wonder if they did that with terrorists in Syria.
12. benghazi cover up
13. ballot fraud case for oblamer state nomination
14. economic experts claiming a major market correction and economic downturn because of inflated wall street numbers
15. inflation from govt printing 85 billion $ each month to keep economy alive with 0 interest rates from federal reserve
16. investigation into how boston terrorists were not monitored after warnings from russian and checyan authorities
17. gay marriage
18. potential cuts to govt retirements
19. massive cut backs for part time employees because of oblamer-care
20. why the dhs is buying 2717 light duty armoured vehicles
21. why the dhs is buying 30 round clips for weapons (I thought oblamer and his chicago socialites wanted those banned)
22. why the dhs is buying 7000 AR-15's
and the most important question of the day is,
23. How is G.W. Bushs ratings being equal to Hussein Oblamers 4 1/2 years after leaving the w.h. going?
well, that is enough for one day. Please, since we cannot rely on fox news, would you libotards please be kind enough to check with your MSLSD and CNN affiliates and let us know how these things are faring, we don't want to start rumors and spread doom and gloom so we will just let you sodotards tell us how they are going. And, as a peace offering, I am not even going to post baaaaaaaaaa
#96395 Apr 24, 2013
Keep grappling. Can't touch that. btw, gallup predicts a rugby win in MI.
#96396 Apr 24, 2013
hey libotards, I am wondering if the July 2, 2008, speech in Colorado Springs, by oblamer has anything to do with the questions above, you know, the speech where Hussein Oblamer said
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0305...
I wonder if that is what he meant by 'fundamentally transforming America',
since we fright wingers are so not as intelligent as you libotards, we will wait for you to explain that to us, from now on we won't post those things, we will just ask you about them
ok, sorry, I have to give you all a baaaaaaaaaaaaa on this one,
#96397 Apr 24, 2013
oh, if the above posts are too much to absorb at one time, please let me know and I will post them one question at a time, don't want to overload you
#96399 Apr 24, 2013
#96400 Apr 24, 2013
Get a Life Stupid.
Since: Jun 12
#96401 Apr 24, 2013
What does la waa mean again?
#96403 Apr 24, 2013
the economy continues to stagnate and slump ,...stagflation and even worse ,...deflation is waiting around the next bend ,...
obama and is labor union bosses / socialist advisors are clueless ,..
things simply CAN NOT improve , until 2016 - 2017 ,....
#96404 Apr 24, 2013
You sorry pos sore Loser.
Since: Feb 13
#96405 Apr 24, 2013
1. All Repubs ever say is the government spends too much and now you bitch about spending cuts.
2. and 3. Cuts to future payments not to benefits. Rpeubs answer to Medicare and SS problems is to do away with them both. How much bigger cut can there be than ending Medicare under the Paul Ryan Plan?
4. There is no such thing as an Obama Phone. The program that was started under Clinton and then expanded under Bush has never used on dime of tax dollars you ignorant POS.
5. The US spends more than the next 10 nations combined on defense. 20% of all tax dollars. It's about time it was cut. Hopefully in 1/2.
6. and 22. Some of you Repubs may resist getting on the buses going to FEMA camps. The weapons may be needed.
7. The tax raise on people making more than $250K per year helps pay off the debt left over by Bush.
8. Same as 7.
9. Same as 7 and 8.
10. Bush handed Obama the US credit card. It had a balance of $5 Trillion on it. But Bush also left Obama with only enough income to pay reoccurring charges each month. That left the outstanding balance unpaid. That is why no matter who is President the nations debt will double every 10 years at current interest rates.
11. F&F was just an ongoing OP that was started as Bush's Operation Wide Receiver you hypocritical bitch.
12. Benghazi. Terrorist killed 4 Americans. Next.
13. Blah, Blah , Blah, Just more crap from the Birther crowd.
14. Rich will not suffer which is the Repub plan again.
15. Better than a Depression like in 1929 and 2008.
16. Blah, Blah, Blah. Over 1000 per year are investigated. So now you want Obama to put citizens in jail that MAY be a risk?
17. So? How's it effect you?
18. Again. You don't want government cuts or you do want a smaller government? Which is it?
19. Just more examples how the big business has the government subsidizing their work force. 30% of WalMart workers are on some form of government aid while the 5 Walton family members have a combined wealth of over $150 BILLION!!!!!!!!!!
But Repubs continue their Protect the Rich programs.
23. If Bush is so great why is it NO Repub running for office or in office will allow him to be seen with them? Repub leaders know what a failure Bush was and NEVER want to be seen as associated with him. When have you heard let's do it the Bush way?
Since: Dec 11
#96406 Apr 24, 2013
Keep the Avatar, and it may be grounds for an investigation (Google will surely fold without a warrant).
Got any pressure cookers?
#96407 Apr 24, 2013
Got any Life Stupid.
Add your comments below
|Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10)||1 hr||Mike Duquette||133,292|
|~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10)||1 hr||Princess Hey||491|
|Jayla phipps||2 hr||praying||6|
|John Pickard vs. Mike Corey||3 hr||For sure||23|
|School System||3 hr||Golf daddy||6|
|Looking For Tommy Witt||3 hr||Old Friend||3|
|Hampton Funeral Home Question?||3 hr||GM Retired||8|
|dinky phipps||4 hr||shamed||28|
Find what you want!
Search Barbourville Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC