'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
85,061 - 85,080 of 150,988 Comments Last updated 16 min ago

“Stand with me for the U.S.A.”

Since: Apr 13

Lexington,Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

I respectfully request that the Senate consider the following two conditions as part of the comprehensive immigration reform debate:One, the Senate needs a thorough examination of the facts in Massachusetts to see if legislation is necessary to prevent a similar situation in the future. Two, national security protections must be rolled into comprehensive immigration reform to make sure the federal government does everything it can to prevent immigrants with malicious intent from using our immigration system to gain entry into the United States in order to commit future acts of terror.
Thank you for your consideration of this request.
Sincerely,
Rand Paul, M.D.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
If you are interested in truth about issues republicans stand for do not look to John Stewart or Chris Mathews for honest answers; go to gop.com
and see for yourself!
hahahaha, are you serious, GRAND OLD PARTY OF NO.com ...that is hilarious Ari/Jay.

I don't watch Chris Mathews, but I love to watch Jon Stewart, Steven Cobert, Bill Mahar, Jay Leno, Jimmy Fallon and all the late night comedians showing the fauxbox lies and busting out repuke/lemmings. They have a field day with turtleman , grandrand, and house weeper. You were joking right? hahaha

How stupid anyway, it's like one of us telling you to go check out dem.com ....hahaha Silly repuke/teabagging lemming. You should cut back on your shift here bubba, you are starting to sound like the resident loon. lmao@Ari/Jay

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're gonna laugh!! I got em so riled up today they were spelling crazy and made threats and went nuts!!
Calvin be bunked Beck earlier. They didn't like that either.
I got Ari so worked up he wants me to pay for his Internet education.
Seems as tho if someone had some big education, they wouldn't make a bet with someone on the Internet.... A complete stranger??
It's just funny to me.
It's just a wager, more to prove what I say is TRUE.
You talk TOO MUCH $#IT!
Put your money where your mouth is...
You know I can prove it!
Do you feel like you have been played like a truck stop pin ball machine?
Is you skeered to wager? Anyone can make mistakes...right?
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're gonna laugh!! I got em so riled up today they were spelling crazy and made threats and went nuts!!
Calvin be bunked Beck earlier. They didn't like that either.
I got Ari so worked up he wants me to pay for his Internet education.
Seems as tho if someone had some big education, they wouldn't make a bet with someone on the Internet.... A complete stranger??
It's just funny to me.
Looking like they could collect some shift pay by what I have scanned through so far.

No big BECK revelation. Maybe that pill head wacko Rush does. haha

They are so flustered by Calvin and factor in the rest of us, they are getting more racist, vulgar, delusional, fauxbox brainwashed by the day, and then there is the batshitcrazylady in a class of mental derangement of it's own. True repuke/teabagging style. PRICELESS lol

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
[One of the bombers NOT the Senator]
==========
SEN. GRAHAM: MISSPELLED NAME HID RUSSIA TRIP
'It never went into the system that he actually went'
<p>(Politico) Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said
Monday that the FBI did not know that Tamerlan
Tsarnaev — the deceased Boston Marathon bombing
suspect — went on a six-month overseas trip in
2011 because his name was misspelled.
<p>”He went over to Russia, but apparently when
he got on the airplane, they misspelled his name,
so it never went into the system that he actually
went to Russia,” Graham said on Fox News, saying
he spoke to an assistant director of the FBI.
<p>In early 2011, Russia warned the U.S. that
Tsarnaev, who grew up in the region, was a follower of radical Islam.
Read the full story -[BELOW at politico]
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/sen-graham-misspel...
Lindsey Graham: Wrong name hid Russia trip
“One of two things happened,” Graham said Monday on Fox News,“the FBI either dropped the ball or our system doesn’t allow the FBI to follow this guy in an appropriate fashion. I think once the Russians made the request, the FBI did a good job of looking at him. The reason we didn't know he went to Russia is because the name was misspelled.”[treachery & DECEIT - CRIMINAL]
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/lindsey...
Hi Al! I read some information about this today. What seems really strange is how did his passport or visa have his name misspelled?
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It is evident she is very bitter and angry. I can't imagine living with that bitterness and hate every day.
You should really try to mentor or mother her....batshitcrazy A Lunatic, I think she is ready to blow. haha She really is bitter and angry that a BLACK/white PRESIDENT was re-elected for TWO TERMS by the MAJORITY. Then there is the racist slurs, wishing people dead, slander, with cute little devil faces etc spreading that hate in one breath and reciting Bible verses in the next. You should encourage one of your own to seek some help. You won't find all that hate and bitterness in my posts. I have a great life that just keeps getting better.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a wager, more to prove what I say is TRUE.
You talk TOO MUCH $#IT!
Put your money where your mouth is...
You know I can prove it!
Do you feel like you have been played like a truck stop pin ball machine?
Is you skeered to wager? Anyone can make mistakes...right?
I don't care..... It's more fun for me and everyone else to make fun of you as you try every way possible to try to prove yourself on the Internet.

3.6 and having so much if a problem with your and you're I'd just hilarious to me.

It really seems to bug the shit of you tho.

Funny thing about all of this, no matter what, you'll still make the mistakes. So the county clerk means nothing.

After being made fun of so much and you going on and on about this great education.... Seems like you'd spend more time proof reading.

That's what makes it so fun

You won't let me down.... You've proven it lol
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Tell me when this thread is updated:
(Registration is not required)

Remove from my Tracker

Send me an email

Did you lemmings have your updated topix bells go off at the same time. I don't have much time for your bullshit tonight. Tired from all the living I was out doing today. Life is good in my neck of the woods. I see you were circus performing all day. Shame too. It was a beautiful day out, you could of used the fresh air. You shit slinging is getting real stale. So perform your best circus act and I will try to throw you some peanuts before I sign off. Need some sleep for the great day I have planned tomorrow. Damn retirement is great. Hop to it lemmings, I still have some scroll and roll through your nonsense to see if jhad reporter wannabe A Lunatic posted that Beck revelation you were holding your breath for. hahaha

Silly lemming repuke/teabaggers...get sucked in so easy by your crazed pundits. No wonder you don't know truth from fiction. We are laughing as we and the rest of the country leaving you in the dust moving FORWARD. lol Suck it up.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking like they could collect some shift pay by what I have scanned through so far.
No big BECK revelation. Maybe that pill head wacko Rush does. haha
They are so flustered by Calvin and factor in the rest of us, they are getting more racist, vulgar, delusional, fauxbox brainwashed by the day, and then there is the batshitcrazylady in a class of mental derangement of it's own. True repuke/teabagging style. PRICELESS lol
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Have to admit, Calvin gets em all riled up. Fun to watch him do what he does. It's hilarious!
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to comparing the First Family to monkey's??
You never learn.
That's what teabaggers do best. Fixated with it. One of the biggest racist on here. Then after all that hate, racist, fearmongering, slander it post a Bible verse or the little devil face it makes among others. Strait jacket waiting to happen. lol Poor thing.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Sybil

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Al! I read some information about this today. What seems really strange is how did his passport or visa have his name misspelled?
I do believe you are "AL", Loony tunes.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
....... And a YouTube video. LMAO
countrygirl wrote:

<quoted text>
ready to quote a Bible verse.....and throw
a little racism.

And a few frightwinged extremist gloom and doom.com sites and some devil faces. haha

Oh, oh...and a song...

Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train (Speak Of The Devil)

lmao@over/under medicated batshitcrazy loon.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to admit, Calvin gets em all riled up. Fun to watch him do what he does. It's hilarious!
Can't wait to read all his hilarious Beck quotes they hang on he posted. Almost done scrolling and laughing at the circus. They were short a few clowns today huh? haha I threw them some peanuts. lol

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the country goat girl that replies to posts she doesn't read. O-tay!
Ole Glasgow Speak Up, still using Pikeville original wtf, among others. Are you using others changing the posts and throwing the "N" word in when you do? You are pitiful Glasgow. You should pick a name and stick with it. Yet you repukes can't even do that with your candidates. haha You have been wearing that sheet for awhile haven't you. And you still don't get that MAJORITY concept do you and why your TWO parties can buy an election. Keep up the good work. Transparent, yet true colors. Thanks for the votes.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait to read all his hilarious Beck quotes they hang on he posted. Almost done scrolling and laughing at the circus. They were short a few clowns today huh? haha I threw them some peanuts. lol
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
True!!

They did their best to hang something on Obama. Like everything in this country passes his desk.

My street light is out.... Guess that's Obama's fault??

They claim to know so much about politics, but have no clue that not everything crosses his desk.

It's amazing they're that dense.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
''When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like,'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining.''
...Glenn Beck on his radio show, Sept. 9, 2005
Pretty disgusting about like the female BECK/RUSH Ann...(she is probably A Lunatic's dream)

Coulter writes in a new book ," that a group of New Jersey widows whose husbands perished in the World Trade Center act "as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them."

She also wrote, "I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."

The repuke/teabagging fauxbox lemmings at their lowest. Don't see any DEMS dedicating show after show being heartless, racist, and fearmongering like those lunatic. Our resident loon must envy.

That's why it will be:

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really try to mentor or mother her....batshitcrazy A Lunatic, I think she is ready to blow. haha She really is bitter and angry that a BLACK/white PRESIDENT was re-elected for TWO TERMS by the MAJORITY. Then there is the racist slurs, wishing people dead, slander, with cute little devil faces etc spreading that hate in one breath and reciting Bible verses in the next. You should encourage one of your own to seek some help. You won't find all that hate and bitterness in my posts. I have a great life that just keeps getting better.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
As I see it, the difference is American Lady is angry about what is happening to our country and that liberals seem so blind to it. You seem to be angry and detest all conservatives. Your screen name says it all and that is exactly the way you want it. By using this name, you encourage attacks from conservatives.

"You won't find all that hate and bitterness in my posts."
You really need to go back and read your posts.

You aren't the only one with a good life sweetheart. What makes mine even better is I make a genuine effort to enjoy it rather than calling people names and spewing hatred. Try it sometime. You might really like it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
True!!
They did their best to hang something on Obama. Like everything in this country passes his desk.
They claim to know so much about politics, but have no clue that not everything crosses his desk.
Uncle Tab, that is exactly what you all do regarding Bush. Everything that happened was his fault. There is no difference.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
True!!
Denial, denial,denial and KKK mentality. They do it best.

I am off to dreamland. Great job tonight hitting them where they live and lie. Calvin had me cracking up over BECK. What a bunch of losers to hang on to every word of such vile human beings. They are a waste of air.

Have a good night.

Repuke/Lemmings can have nightmares in their dark little worlds.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Follow-UP: Abdul Rahman Ali Al Harbi – The Mysterious Saudi National Foreign Exchange Student – Visa For Study In Ohio, But Lived In Boston Apartment...

Last week we brought you the story of Abdul Rahman Ali Al Harbi, the Saudi exchange Student whose apartment was searched immediately following the Boston Bombing.

Glenn Beck promised to reveal more information – and indeed he has...

Background points:

Monday morning Glenn Beck laid out what he knows about the Saudi connection to the Boston marathon bombings.

It is a story that the mainstream media has all but completely ignored, though Beck says TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood reached out to numerous other networks in an effort to get the story out.(Continue to the Blaze for the latest events)

But why does he matter?

Before getting into why he matters, perhaps an outline of the most likely scenario of his surfacing importance is needed.

Immediately following the bombing, while Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi was still in the hospital, a warrant was delivered and his apartment was immediately searched by the FBI. This happened on the same day as the bombing itself.

Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi was injured and hospitalized during the bombing. Subsequently two high level meetings with his family’s interested representatives were conducted by both Secretary of State John Kerry and President Obama himself. Michelle Obama even went to the hospital where Ali Al Harbi was being cared for and paid him a personal visit.

But why does he matter?

Before getting into why he matters, perhaps an outline of the most likely scenario of his surfacing importance is needed.

There are specific Saudi clans that are rife with members of Al-Qaeda, which makes it quite alarming as to why nearly a hundred thousand student visas are issued to these. Americans are clueless as to clan ties when it comes to terrorism.(link)

Then THIS REPORT hits the Sean Hannity show:

However, it gets even BETTER: Daddy’s a diplomat

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/04/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 130,442
To the people cutting catalytic converters... 13 min Junk man 8
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min SICK OF MITCH 1,012
union 39 min Funny 6
Calvary Christian start date? (Jul '13) 2 hr CCS mom 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr hell raiser 81,594
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr Trufts 1,047
Ambulance hit 3 people last night in Knox count... 7 hr Hey 16
Man standing with " will work" sign 11 hr stephanie 39
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000