'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,254)

Showing posts 85,061 - 85,080 of138,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Me either Ari ... woman that is :)
High tempered or ANYTHING
until
a
"bully"
crosses
my
or
MY FAMILY'S
path!
:)
They do NOT do that OFFLINE
I get THEM off me! & mine!
Have for years NOW!
dam, you been trolling topix for years? promoting hate and
racism?
seriously?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.... I'm a WOMAN ...
I don't take chit off anyone, especially you uneducated dwIdioTic libTARDS who are politically stupid on an Internet site.
)8~D>
SEE how THAT "works" bub!?!
LMAO

How old are you??

You have the mental capacity of a 5 year old.

Gonna tell me I have cooties next??

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
'You're'
Guess your autocorrect has a hit and miss thing going on??
Your grades are a 3.6 and you spell that horrendous in every post??
Anyway..... Stating fact is not being a bully Professor MisSpell, it's a fact.
She can throw library's out, but cause she's an old woman I'm not allowed to do the same??
Sorry.... I'm a she-man, I don't take shit off anyone, especially you educated crackpots who are politically astute on an Internet site.
Worry about your spelling is remarkable, you obviously have a great education I'm just a 5th grade dropout.
Just call me Skippy!!
Lol
you're as in you are. I used it correctly. You're wrong again!
' afterwards? didn't see that in my post.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> dam, you been trolling topix for years? promoting hate and
racism?
seriously?
They do this to everyone, her daughter does it, they don't say a word about it.... We do it, they cry and cry.... Bully bully bully.

Such brave patriots.... Whining.

It's fun for me to point out their ignorance.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but, you would never try to bully a Lady would you!
Your a wanna-be bully, tell me when did they close the Cafe Istanbul?
You and ILIH make it there often?
Wring again Professor Dumbass,'you're' would be correct, not 'your'

3.6 GPA and doesn't know the correct usage if your and you're.

'Your (correct use if the word) spelling is my target'

LMMFAO!! Had tonthrowbthat in just for shitsngiggles!

Quit lying about an education.... It's easy to call you idiots out when you lie.

Just means you lie about everything.

Anything else there Skippy?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Calvin be bunked this Beck lie earlier.... But keep posting it.... Just one of many reasons we all laugh at you all.
Beck and WND are a joke. As are you or anyone else goes there.
[One of the bombers NOT the Senator]
==========

SEN. GRAHAM: MISSPELLED NAME HID RUSSIA TRIP
'It never went into the system that he actually went'

<p>(Politico) Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said
Monday that the FBI did not know that Tamerlan
Tsarnaev — the deceased Boston Marathon bombing
suspect — went on a six-month overseas trip in
2011 because his name was misspelled.
<p>”He went over to Russia, but apparently when
he got on the airplane, they misspelled his name,
so it never went into the system that he actually
went to Russia,” Graham said on Fox News, saying
he spoke to an assistant director of the FBI.
<p>In early 2011, Russia warned the U.S. that
Tsarnaev, who grew up in the region, was a follower of radical Islam.

Read the full story -[BELOW at politico]

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/sen-graham-misspel...

Lindsey Graham: Wrong name hid Russia trip

“One of two things happened,” Graham said Monday on Fox News,“the FBI either dropped the ball or our system doesn’t allow the FBI to follow this guy in an appropriate fashion. I think once the Russians made the request, the FBI did a good job of looking at him. The reason we didn't know he went to Russia is because the name was misspelled.”[treachery & DECEIT - CRIMINAL]

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/lindsey...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
How old are you??
You have the mental capacity of a 5 year old.
Gonna tell me I have cooties next??
nahhhh....
I'm TELLING u
that u are

ATE UP

with

libTARDEDness!

Liberalism IS a MENTAL DISEASE ...

just like islam!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

I have them so worked up calling them out on lies they change my posts.

It's funny!

But hey..... Republicans are dumb, what else can we expect??

I'm gonna have to claim you all on my taxes I've owned you so much.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
I have them so worked up calling them out on lies they change my posts.
It's funny!
But hey..... Republicans are dumb, what else can we expect??
I'm gonna have to claim you all on my taxes I've owned you so much.
what taxes ...

"mooch" ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Wring again Professor Dumbass,'you're' would be correct, not 'your'
3.6 GPA and doesn't know the correct usage if your and you're.
'Your (correct use if the word) spelling is my target'
LMMFAO!! Had tonthrowbthat in just for shitsngiggles!
Quit lying about an education.... It's easy to call you idiots out when you lie.
Just means you lie about everything.
Anything else there Skippy?
Bet me enough to pay off my student loans and I'll let you see my Degree progress/transcript at my current alma mater.

I make a mistake now and then, mostly a typo!

I have broken my meat hooks a few times, on heads like yours.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No what it means is there is nothing you posted about our POTUS that you can prove. Just more of your BS slander. If you want to refer to facts than look at the only president to have an arrest record. GW Bush.
Then you prove Obama's
records are open and that everybody knows his past. We have a right to know about our president. If he has nothing to hide, then he shouldn't mind for them to be opened. He won't allow it because there is something major he wants to kept hidden. He doesn't want people to know about it. You are always defending him, so prove he's not hiding something and we'll shut up about him.
Now you PROVE he not hiding something.
I really think you like all this crap, because it gives you something to do everyday. You think you are admired, because you have a nasty mouth and use it on everyone that has an opinion.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet me enough to pay off my student loans and I'll let you see my Degree progress/transcript at my current alma mater.
I make a mistake now and then, mostly a typo!
I have broken my meat hooks a few times, on heads like yours.
You just said you used the word 'your' correctly.... You made a point to post it.... And was STILL wrong.

Your (again, correct useage) free Internet education didn't cost you a thing.... We see that on a daily basis.

And you're (paying attention here on usage??) a bully..... I take that back..... Keyboard hero fits much better.

Now go CCP something from NRA Daily to make yourself look even tougher in the Internet.

LMAO

Be All You Can Be..... Log On Topix!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you prove Obama's
records are open and that everybody knows his past. We have a right to know about our president. If he has nothing to hide, then he shouldn't mind for them to be opened. He won't allow it because there is something major he wants to kept hidden. He doesn't want people to know about it. You are always defending him, so prove he's not hiding something and we'll shut up about him.
Now you PROVE he not hiding something.
I really think you like all this crap, because it gives you something to do everyday. You think you are admired, because you have a nasty mouth and use it on everyone that has an opinion.
SCOTUS says so.... Guess that's covered..... For the 9000th time.

Next?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You just said you used the word 'your' correctly.... You made a point to post it.... And was STILL wrong.
Your (again, correct useage) free Internet education didn't cost you a thing.... We see that on a daily basis.
And you're (paying attention here on usage??) a bully..... I take that back..... Keyboard hero fits much better.
Now go CCP something from NRA Daily to make yourself look even tougher in the Internet.
LMAO
Be All You Can Be..... Log On Topix!
Make a bet, you called a liar.
Prove it, we can let my county clerk "certify" everything.
I'm calling you bluff.
Git-R-Done!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Go ahead make a wager...
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
SCOTUS says so.... Guess that's covered..... For the 9000th time.
Next?
....and mostly appointed by BUSH at that. hahaha They are so in denial. Had a great day/night but not once did I hear about that big important BECK revelation. lol Guess I will have to go back a few pages and see if the resident reporter wannabe loon or socks posted it from their "hot" links. haha Did the circus come to town in force or were they short a few clowns? I know you, Calvin, injudgement, countrygirl, and few others made sure the elephants (GOP) had plenty of peanuts. lmao@crazy lemming clowns.

I will be back. Got to see what laughs and earthshattering revelations I missed while I was out enjoying retired life on such a beautiful day. We know they hate to hear that huh? lol

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

You're trying too hard.... No one cares but you.... You've brought it up over and over.

Lol

And you left out a word or two in your last post.

Try proof reading and I won't make fun if you so much.

I make typos all the time.... I just don't care..... But I'm just a union guy.... Put in my time and don't need to try to impress strangers on the Internet.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
....and mostly appointed by BUSH at that. hahaha They are so in denial. Had a great day/night but not once did I hear about that big important BECK revelation. lol Guess I will have to go back a few pages and see if the resident reporter wannabe loon or socks posted it from their "hot" links. haha Did the circus come to town in force or were they short a few clowns? I know you, Calvin, injudgement, countrygirl, and few others made sure the elephants (GOP) had plenty of peanuts. lmao@crazy lemming clowns.
I will be back. Got to see what laughs and earthshattering revelations I missed while I was out enjoying retired life on such a beautiful day. We know they hate to hear that huh? lol
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
You're gonna laugh!! I got em so riled up today they were spelling crazy and made threats and went nuts!!

Calvin be bunked Beck earlier. They didn't like that either.

I got Ari so worked up he wants me to pay for his Internet education.

Seems as tho if someone had some big education, they wouldn't make a bet with someone on the Internet.... A complete stranger??

It's just funny to me.

“Stand with me for the U.S.A.”

Since: Apr 13

Lexington,Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Dear Majority Leader Reid,
As our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to those affected by the tragedy in Boston, I urge you to incorporate the following national security concerns into the comprehensive immigration reform debate. Before Congress moves forward, some important national security questions must be addressed.
I believe that any real comprehensive immigration reform must implement strong national security protections. The facts emerging in the Boston Marathon bombing have exposed a weakness in our current system. If we don’t use this debate as an opportunity to fix flaws in our current system, flaws made even more evident last week, then we will not be doing our jobs.
We should not proceed until we understand the specific failures of our immigration system. Why did the current system allow two individuals to immigrate to the United States from the Chechen Republic in Russia, an area known as a hotbed of Islamic extremism, who then committed acts of terrorism? Were there any safeguards? Could this have been prevented? Does the immigration reform before us address this?
There should be hearings in the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee that study the national security aspects of this situation, making sure that our current immigration system gives individuals from high-risk areas of the world heightened scrutiny.
In the wake of 9/11, there was a comprehensive reform of our intelligence gathering system, yet our improved intelligence gathering system did not adequately detect these extremists. We need to understand possible intelligence failures and craft solutions.
Media reports indicate that the deceased bombing suspect was interviewed by the FBI two years ago at the request of a foreign government. We need to know the details of this interview. We need to know if this interview might have given investigators any reason to conclude that this individual might be dangerous or at least worthy of further inquiry. If so, was there an intelligence failure? At the very least, it should be examined.
Media reports indicate that both the bombing suspects were legal permanent residents and one is reported to be a naturalized citizen. We need to make sure that we have safeguards against this type of situation happening again.
In 2002, Congress set up the National Security Registration System (NSEERS), yet it was suspended in 2011 by Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano. That system had problems, yet was still based on the practical idea that extra screening is necessary from nations that have a higher population of extremists. Congress might need a similar system updated for current circumstances to be rolled into comprehensive immigration reform.
I would like the US-VISIT/OBIM program studied to see if it actually works, or at least study the process by which we collect and analyze biometric data on immigrants.
Our refugee programs have proven to be a problem. On, January 29, 2013, two Iraqi citizens living in Bowling Green, in my home state of Kentucky, were sentenced to long prison terms for participating in terrorism and providing material support to terrorists while living in the United States. How did this happen? Does the current immigration reform address how this might have happened? We may need more scrutiny when accepting refugees from high-risk nations.
I want to make sure that any new bill addresses the visa entry and exit programs, in addition to refugee programs that have proven problematic in Bowling Green and possibly, if media reports are correct, in Boston.
Finally, do we need to take a hard look at student visas? Should we suspend student visas, or at least those from high-risk areas, pending an investigation into the national security implications of this program?

“Stand with me for the U.S.A.”

Since: Apr 13

Lexington,Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

I respectfully request that the Senate consider the following two conditions as part of the comprehensive immigration reform debate:One, the Senate needs a thorough examination of the facts in Massachusetts to see if legislation is necessary to prevent a similar situation in the future. Two, national security protections must be rolled into comprehensive immigration reform to make sure the federal government does everything it can to prevent immigrants with malicious intent from using our immigration system to gain entry into the United States in order to commit future acts of terror.
Thank you for your consideration of this request.
Sincerely,
Rand Paul, M.D.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 85,061 - 85,080 of138,374
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mayor files lawsuit against six council members 5 min love4ky 153
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChristWarrior 122,586
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 14 min Anne52 81,185
Knox Central softball 51 min her peas 4
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 1 hr holland 13
Larry dye and Amy dye 3 hr haha 15
Prositute Wendy mills creek 3 hr pleeese 4
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 16 at 5:55PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs