'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#96210 Apr 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to comparing the First Family to monkey's??
You never learn.
That's what teabaggers do best. Fixated with it. One of the biggest racist on here. Then after all that hate, racist, fearmongering, slander it post a Bible verse or the little devil face it makes among others. Strait jacket waiting to happen. lol Poor thing.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Sybil

Atlanta, GA

#96211 Apr 22, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Al! I read some information about this today. What seems really strange is how did his passport or visa have his name misspelled?
I do believe you are "AL", Loony tunes.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#96212 Apr 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
....... And a YouTube video. LMAO
countrygirl wrote:

<quoted text>
ready to quote a Bible verse.....and throw
a little racism.

And a few frightwinged extremist gloom and doom.com sites and some devil faces. haha

Oh, oh...and a song...

Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train (Speak Of The Devil)

lmao@over/under medicated batshitcrazy loon.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#96213 Apr 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to admit, Calvin gets em all riled up. Fun to watch him do what he does. It's hilarious!
Can't wait to read all his hilarious Beck quotes they hang on he posted. Almost done scrolling and laughing at the circus. They were short a few clowns today huh? haha I threw them some peanuts. lol

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#96214 Apr 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the country goat girl that replies to posts she doesn't read. O-tay!
Ole Glasgow Speak Up, still using Pikeville original wtf, among others. Are you using others changing the posts and throwing the "N" word in when you do? You are pitiful Glasgow. You should pick a name and stick with it. Yet you repukes can't even do that with your candidates. haha You have been wearing that sheet for awhile haven't you. And you still don't get that MAJORITY concept do you and why your TWO parties can buy an election. Keep up the good work. Transparent, yet true colors. Thanks for the votes.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

#96215 Apr 22, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't wait to read all his hilarious Beck quotes they hang on he posted. Almost done scrolling and laughing at the circus. They were short a few clowns today huh? haha I threw them some peanuts. lol
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
True!!

They did their best to hang something on Obama. Like everything in this country passes his desk.

My street light is out.... Guess that's Obama's fault??

They claim to know so much about politics, but have no clue that not everything crosses his desk.

It's amazing they're that dense.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#96216 Apr 22, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
''When I see a 9/11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like,'Oh shut up' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining.''
...Glenn Beck on his radio show, Sept. 9, 2005
Pretty disgusting about like the female BECK/RUSH Ann...(she is probably A Lunatic's dream)

Coulter writes in a new book ," that a group of New Jersey widows whose husbands perished in the World Trade Center act "as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them."

She also wrote, "I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."

The repuke/teabagging fauxbox lemmings at their lowest. Don't see any DEMS dedicating show after show being heartless, racist, and fearmongering like those lunatic. Our resident loon must envy.

That's why it will be:

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96217 Apr 22, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really try to mentor or mother her....batshitcrazy A Lunatic, I think she is ready to blow. haha She really is bitter and angry that a BLACK/white PRESIDENT was re-elected for TWO TERMS by the MAJORITY. Then there is the racist slurs, wishing people dead, slander, with cute little devil faces etc spreading that hate in one breath and reciting Bible verses in the next. You should encourage one of your own to seek some help. You won't find all that hate and bitterness in my posts. I have a great life that just keeps getting better.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
As I see it, the difference is American Lady is angry about what is happening to our country and that liberals seem so blind to it. You seem to be angry and detest all conservatives. Your screen name says it all and that is exactly the way you want it. By using this name, you encourage attacks from conservatives.

"You won't find all that hate and bitterness in my posts."
You really need to go back and read your posts.

You aren't the only one with a good life sweetheart. What makes mine even better is I make a genuine effort to enjoy it rather than calling people names and spewing hatred. Try it sometime. You might really like it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96218 Apr 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
True!!
They did their best to hang something on Obama. Like everything in this country passes his desk.
They claim to know so much about politics, but have no clue that not everything crosses his desk.
Uncle Tab, that is exactly what you all do regarding Bush. Everything that happened was his fault. There is no difference.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#96219 Apr 22, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
True!!
Denial, denial,denial and KKK mentality. They do it best.

I am off to dreamland. Great job tonight hitting them where they live and lie. Calvin had me cracking up over BECK. What a bunch of losers to hang on to every word of such vile human beings. They are a waste of air.

Have a good night.

Repuke/Lemmings can have nightmares in their dark little worlds.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96220 Apr 22, 2013
Follow-UP: Abdul Rahman Ali Al Harbi – The Mysterious Saudi National Foreign Exchange Student – Visa For Study In Ohio, But Lived In Boston Apartment...

Last week we brought you the story of Abdul Rahman Ali Al Harbi, the Saudi exchange Student whose apartment was searched immediately following the Boston Bombing.

Glenn Beck promised to reveal more information – and indeed he has...

Background points:

Monday morning Glenn Beck laid out what he knows about the Saudi connection to the Boston marathon bombings.

It is a story that the mainstream media has all but completely ignored, though Beck says TheBlaze’s Chief Content Officer Joel Cheatwood reached out to numerous other networks in an effort to get the story out.(Continue to the Blaze for the latest events)

But why does he matter?

Before getting into why he matters, perhaps an outline of the most likely scenario of his surfacing importance is needed.

Immediately following the bombing, while Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi was still in the hospital, a warrant was delivered and his apartment was immediately searched by the FBI. This happened on the same day as the bombing itself.

Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi was injured and hospitalized during the bombing. Subsequently two high level meetings with his family’s interested representatives were conducted by both Secretary of State John Kerry and President Obama himself. Michelle Obama even went to the hospital where Ali Al Harbi was being cared for and paid him a personal visit.

But why does he matter?

Before getting into why he matters, perhaps an outline of the most likely scenario of his surfacing importance is needed.

There are specific Saudi clans that are rife with members of Al-Qaeda, which makes it quite alarming as to why nearly a hundred thousand student visas are issued to these. Americans are clueless as to clan ties when it comes to terrorism.(link)

Then THIS REPORT hits the Sean Hannity show:

However, it gets even BETTER: Daddy’s a diplomat

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/04/2...
Jay

Paris, TN

#96221 Apr 22, 2013
More Muslim insanity. Allah must be so proud!!!

Islamist depravity: Pregnant woman’s throat slit, womb slashed in honor killing
by Jim Kouri on April 17, 2013

The barbarity of radical Islamists continues unabated in the Middle East and parts of Africa with the latest incident of “honor” killing reported by Jordanian police officers on Sunday night. Officers discovered the severely charred body of a pregnant woman whose throat had been slashed and her lower abdomen sliced open showing her lifeless, four-month-old fetus, according to an American police training officer assigned to the Middle East.

“Police officers responded to the location of the woman’s remains on Sunday just east of Jordan’s capital city of Amman. Her throat was savagely slashed in a hideous display of barbarity, and the killers burned her body after the murder,” noted the police source, who requested anonymity while in the Middle East.

Jordanian officers almost immediately reported that they believed the murder of the woman and child were part of an “honor crime.”

“The woman’s womb was cut open and we could see her dead four-month-old unborn child. Investigations are still under way,” Jordanian officials told local reporters.

http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2013/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96222 Apr 22, 2013
The Tsarnaev brothers[THE bombers] were double agents who decoyed US into terror trap

The big questions buzzing over Boston Bombers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev have a single answer: It emerged in the 102 tense hours between the twin Boston Marathon bombings Monday, April 15 – which left three dead, 180 injured and a police officer killed at MIT - and Dzohkhar’s capture Friday, April 19 in Watertown.
The conclusion reached by DEBKAfile’s counterterrorism and intelligence sources is that the brothers were double agents, hired by US and Saudi intelligence to penetrate the Wahhabi jihadist networks which, helped by Saudi financial institutions, had spread across the restive Russian Caucasian.
Instead, the two former Chechens betrayed their mission and went secretly over to the radical Islamist networks.
By this tortuous path, the brothers earned the dubious distinction of being the first terrorist operatives to import al Qaeda terror to the United States through a winding route outside the Middle East – the Caucasus.

http://www.debka.com/article/22914/The-Tsarna...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96223 Apr 22, 2013
Jay wrote:
More Muslim insanity. Allah must be so proud!!!
Islamist depravity: Pregnant woman’s throat slit, womb slashed in honor killing
by Jim Kouri on April 17, 2013
The barbarity of radical Islamists continues unabated in the Middle East and parts of Africa with the latest incident of “honor” killing reported by Jordanian police officers on Sunday night. Officers discovered the severely charred body of a pregnant woman whose throat had been slashed and her lower abdomen sliced open showing her lifeless, four-month-old fetus, according to an American police training officer assigned to the Middle East.
“Police officers responded to the location of the woman’s remains on Sunday just east of Jordan’s capital city of Amman. Her throat was savagely slashed in a hideous display of barbarity, and the killers burned her body after the murder,” noted the police source, who requested anonymity while in the Middle East.
Jordanian officers almost immediately reported that they believed the murder of the woman and child were part of an “honor crime.”
“The woman’s womb was cut open and we could see her dead four-month-old unborn child. Investigations are still under way,” Jordanian officials told local reporters.
http://www.conservativeactionalerts.com/2013/...
Hi Jay ...
Hasn't our world just turned upside down ):

Violence begats MORE violence ...
WHEN/where will it end ???

~-~

THIS reminds me of drew peterson ... Remember him?
==========

ACSO: Second body found in barrel in Upstate lake
Woman's body was in first barrel found, deputies say

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/local-news/anderson...

I didn't do a 'follow up'...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96224 Apr 23, 2013
Back in the day, The New York Times opined that a military tribunal was the fitting venue for the Americans charged with conspiring to assassinate Abraham Lincoln. And so they were.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/tsarna...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96225 Apr 23, 2013
Trial begins for officials accused in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/22/tr...

G'night :)

Since: Dec 11

#96227 Apr 23, 2013
The Religion of peace is spreading the love again:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/24/world/afric...

Since: Dec 11

#96228 Apr 23, 2013
Muslims are just misunderstood, "why can't we all just get a bomb?" er along?

http://www.newsday.com/news/world/cops-two-ar...
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96229 Apr 23, 2013
hey sodolibs, oblamer is coming after your social security and medicare, now looks like he wants his oblamer phones back, LOLOLOLOL,

Lawmakers warn cost of federal free phone program spinning out of control

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/22/la...

Oh wait, that must not be true - from fox news, here, try this one, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cost of Federal Phones Program Spiraling Out of Control, Say Lawmakers

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5725-cost-o...

Oh, by the way, great job your oblamer did stopping what happened in boston, guess he didn't need help from Russian and Checynan authorities,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#96230 Apr 23, 2013
by the way, where is that demolibtard that kept posting on here there are no oblamer phones? more than 2 billion $ worth of them, man, buying votes is cheap these days,

the economic baaaaaaaaa-raaaacccccc-aaaaaly pseeeee is upon us,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ItsBarbourville on ustream 25 min neo cons cant 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 33 min IND 7,391
Girls at Flatlick Dolar General? 1 hr friend 19
McDonald's 1 hr j j j 8
Mindless Democrats 1 hr neo cons cant 3
Ky Momma 1 hr Looking 1
Stealing from child's grave 1 hr Bpd 22
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs