'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,248)

Showing posts 84,941 - 84,960 of146,088
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96073
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to comparing the First Family to monkey's??
You never learn.
Homo Liberalis

lluke47:
I can never get a response to who the ancestors of the liberals are...who or what did you liberals evolve from...?

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php...

I know a reasonably intelligent and educated mid-westerner, a veterinarian in the Dairy business, who is an avowed conservative, but who I never suspected of being a racist, a bigot or of being un-American. He recently forwarded me this "joke" to test my sense of humor.

Below the "joke" was included a picture of Sarah Palin linked to an idealized picture of Adam and Eve.

And below that a picture of Michele Obama linked to a picture of a Chimpanzee.

I've included my response to this "joke" that I sent to my friend.

EIRIK Had to forward this to you just to test your sense of humor. GC

HOW DID THE HUMAN RACE START?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/01/15/8255...

"u" NEED to step AWAY from the "keyboard"
OR

USE "Google" more often ....

"u" haven't PROGRESSED
ANY

in knowledge!

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96074
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Syl wrote:
This was sent to me today.
A. Back off and let those men who want to marry men,marry men.
B. Allow those women who want to marry women , marry women.
C. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies,abort their babies.
D. In three generations, there will be no Democrats.
I love it when a plan comes together!
Part 11:
The ten poorest cities in America and how it happened.
City, State,% of people below the poverty level
1.Detroit, Mi 32.5%
2. Buffalo, NY 29.9%
3. Cincinnati, Oh 27.8%,
4. Cleveland, Oh 27.0%
5. Miami Fl 26.9%
6. St.Louis,Mo 26.8%
7. El Paso, TX 26.4%
8. Milwaukee, Wi 26.2%
9. Philadelphia, Pa 25.1%
10. Newark,NJ 24.2%
What do the top ten cities {over 250,000{ with the highest poverty rate all have in common?
Detroit, Mi {first on the poverty rate list} hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1961.
Buffalo, NY,[2nd] hasn't elected one since 1954
Cincinnati, Ohio [3rd] since 1984
Cleveland, Oh [4th] since 1989
Miami, Fla, never has had a Republican mayor
St. Louis, Mo [6th] since 1949
El Paso, TX [7th] never has had a Republican Mayor
Milwaukee, WI [8th] since 1908
Philadelphia, Pa [9th] since 1952
Newark,NJ [10th] since 1907
It is the poor who habitually elect Democrats... yet they are still poor.
You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrif.
you cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting CLASS HATRED.
You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence.
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves. Abraham Lincoln
I know this will go over Uncle tabby's head.
EXACTLY ...!!!

They hve

"Do NOT feed the BEARS"
in

The NATIONAL Parks ...
WHERE they ROAM FREE!

It's BECAUSE they do NOT want

The BEARS to "become"

DEPENDENT

on
people!

Let them FORAGE for themselves!

Ha ha ha ...

spewy does NOT understand that CONCEPT!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96075
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If you feed the bears, they may get a taste for human food.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96076
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Do u "dumchits"

think

those
lil

IDJIT

buttons

CHANGES

meaning

of

WORDS

and their CONCEPT of TRUTH! and commonsense!
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96077
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Homo Liberalis
lluke47:
I can never get a response to who the ancestors of the liberals are...who or what did you liberals evolve from...?
http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php...
I know a reasonably intelligent and educated mid-westerner, a veterinarian in the Dairy business, who is an avowed conservative, but who I never suspected of being a racist, a bigot or of being un-American. He recently forwarded me this "joke" to test my sense of humor.
Below the "joke" was included a picture of Sarah Palin linked to an idealized picture of Adam and Eve.
And below that a picture of Michele Obama linked to a picture of a Chimpanzee.
I've included my response to this "joke" that I sent to my friend.
EIRIK Had to forward this to you just to test your sense of humor. GC
HOW DID THE HUMAN RACE START?
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/01/15/8255...
"u" NEED to step AWAY from the "keyboard"
OR
USE "Google" more often ....
"u" haven't PROGRESSED
ANY
in knowledge!
;~)
yes, you are bat shit crazy. do
you know how crazy that is? just all over
the place, talking crazy shit. did you take
your meds? you hate the POTUS for no
other reason than he's black. shows in
your racist posts. who reposts racist
shit? a racist.
But go ahead, at the end of day,
you and your crew of haters
won't change the fact,
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA 2XWINNER
BY A LANDSLIDE. MY MAN.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96078
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You call someone else a Crackhead? You must be meaning your president who confessed to doping. Still does. He might be called POTUS, in reality he is the party play boy doing everything but business. He pretends , but others rules the roost, and they wouldn't let him near anything important, you better believe. He is just an empty suit.
You must be on your period permanently and in heat for the empty suit.
Your post got me to thinking. I wonder if any President other than George W. Bush ever had an arrest record?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96079
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> yes, you are bat shit crazy. do
you know how crazy that is? just all over
the place, talking crazy shit. did you take
your meds? you hate the POTUS for no
other reason than he's black. shows in
your racist posts. who reposts racist
shit? a racist.
But go ahead, at the end of day,
you and your crew of haters
won't change the fact,
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA 2XWINNER
BY A LANDSLIDE. MY MAN.
I "could CARE LESS about the BIG 0!
He IS the problem of THIS Country ...

IS WHAT I HAVE AGAINST HIM!

NOT HIS color ...

His "religion"
OR
LACK thereof!

He has NO morals WHATSOEVER!

He IS a LIAR
and
a Thief!

and "treasonous" to BOOT!

WE have a disease in America ...

It's called

T-r-e-a-s-o-n

emanating from the White House ... The PEOPLE'S House!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96080
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
Do u "dumchits"
think
those
lil
IDJIT
buttons
CHANGES
meaning
of
WORDS
and their CONCEPT of TRUTH! and commonsense!
No, it's a form of nonverbal expression. Like clapping or cheering or in your case being laughed at or booing. You ever notice how many NUTS you get? I'm glad to see more people are using the phrase I started about you. Batshit cazy woman.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96081
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY ...!!!
They hve
"Do NOT feed the BEARS"
in
The NATIONAL Parks ...
WHERE they ROAM FREE!
It's BECAUSE they do NOT want
The BEARS to "become"
DEPENDENT
on
people!
Let them FORAGE for themselves!
Ha ha ha ...
spewy does NOT understand that CONCEPT!
did you send your food stamps back? we
are feeding a bear.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96082
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
WANTING it to HAPPEN ...
DESTRUCTION of America!
That's WHAT his "transformation" SPEECH was ALL about!
Batshit crazy talk.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96083
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
..
Come on with MORE bullchit ...
That you LOVE to DISH OUT ...
BUT
Can't TAKE!
I'm READY ...
I'll STARE you down ...
Talk you DOWN
KNOCK you down ...
EVEN give you the opportunity to HIT me first!
Then "Watch OUT" ...
Capiche!?!
Batshit crazy talk.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96084
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's a form of nonverbal expression. Like clapping or cheering or in your case being laughed at or booing. You ever notice how many NUTS you get? I'm glad to see more people are using the phrase I started about you. Batshit cazy woman.
more of "your" ILK!

Not mine!

How many "socks" do u have ...???

I'm just ME ... an American Lady

"u" can't HANDLE "one" much less a plurality of THAT!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96085
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
We fought tyranny once, and we won!
we didn't run then, not going to run now!
Tea parties are for little girls you say?
Taxation without representation was the straw that broke the camels back. Those "Don't tread on me flags" were because an oppressive tyrant tread on us, much lie your messiah is trying to do. Obamacare was crammed down our throat, and now he is trying to cram gun control down our collective throat...SHOVE IT UP YOUR speech writer!
do your funny British accent...no wait, that's the REAL Alex
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96086
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Batshit crazy talk.
Wanna TRY me ...???

Come & Get IT ...
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96087
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "could CARE LESS about the BIG 0!
He IS the problem of THIS Country ...
IS WHAT I HAVE AGAINST HIM!
NOT HIS color ...
His "religion"
OR
LACK thereof!
He has NO morals WHATSOEVER!
He IS a LIAR
and
a Thief!
and "treasonous" to BOOT!
WE have a disease in America ...
It's called
T-r-e-a-s-o-n
emanating from the White House ... The PEOPLE'S House!
bored and lonely and
psycho. has home health came and
bathed you today? drunk on your
own funk.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96088
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
If you are interested in truth about issues republicans stand for do not look to John Stewart or Chris Mathews for honest answers; go to gop.com
and see for yourself!
gop.con for truth? lolol, funnier than Comedy Central, maybe
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96089
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
did you send your food stamps back? we
are feeding a bear.
Do NOT receive THEM ...

Share urs ... with 'em ...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96090
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SO, WHAT DID BECK KNOW?
and when did he know it? Come on LADY, barf it up...NPR was silent on the matter...go figure.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96091
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> bored and lonely and
psycho. has home health came and
bathed you today? drunk on your
own funk.
u just can't handle it can u ...???
A single lady
making it on HER own ...

without ANYONE

to TELL me what to DO!

ha ha ha

many "women" have been "jealous" of me
OVER
that situation ...

for THAT matter ...

Seems ... on here at least ... men TOO!

:)
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96092
Apr 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Your post got me to thinking. I wonder if any President other than George W. Bush ever had an arrest record?
That must mean George Bush didn't pay to have his past rcords sealed , even if he could have done it on tax payers money,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,941 - 84,960 of146,088
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know David Allen smith? (Jul '13) 20 min Know him 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Mike Duquette 128,546
Any couples into SCAT??? 38 min Jason lake 2
Orange water 1 hr jack 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Throne 81,564
legalize marijuana 4 hr ole hippy 4
Ky Biscuit Company 4 hr same here 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••