'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,246)

Showing posts 84,901 - 84,920 of146,004
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yep, in the democrat party the dead can vote, so I guess the dead can run for POTUS.
And republicans vote for Presidents with dead brains.

Dumbya was the late night talk show center if all jokes for 8 years..... Every night!

And how did Mitt's dead people voting protest go with the election?? What was the final decision go??

Oh..... Nevermind..... That went as far as the birther issue did in the SCOTUS.

NEXT?!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Zero Dark Thirty, a great movie to watch of one of our Presidents biggest accomplishments!
I'm very proud of this man we (the smarter political party) voted into office two times.
He did a great job, and is STILL doing a great job.
The crackhead said I was going to be mad at Obama and smash my TV.... Nothing but Prop's for Obama!!
He gets it DONE!!
Tell us who your favorite POTUS was before Obama came along?
Tell us what did he do that impressed you the most?
Embellish if you like, give us your story.
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Did Facebook shut down gun store's page because of AR-15 giveaway?

Erik Lowry said he used the Pittsburgh Tactical Firearms Facebook page to keep his followers updated on sales, Second Amendment news and to announce the winner of the store's AR-15 giveaways. But Facebook shut down the page along with a second page Lowry started and he doesn't know why. The theory is that the pages were deleted after website Vocativ contacted Facebook to ask about gun stores posting firearms giveaways on their pages; Facebook said that its terms and conditions prohibited pages from promoting "the sale or use of weapons, ammunition or explosives."

But no one told Lowry that. "The lack of communication is so incredibly frustrating," he said. He plans to contact the National Rifle Association for legal advice.

http://now.msn.com/pittsburgh-tactical-firear...

Facebook is probably one of the biggest tools for tracking criminals since like here they don't know when to shut up or recognize the lines they cross. Hell, on FB they get the pictures, responses etc...because the dumbasses make it easy on FEDs. Just like all the sites comments sections, chatrooms, topix, etc...anywhere cyber red flags show up with those key words they love to spit out. Carry on, I say. It will be the downfall of many.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And republicans vote for Presidents with dead brains.
Dumbya was the late night talk show center if all jokes for 8 years..... Every night!
And how did Mitt's dead people voting protest go with the election?? What was the final decision go??
Oh..... Nevermind..... That went as far as the birther issue did in the SCOTUS.
NEXT?!
Wouldn't know about that, don't watch communist propaganda.
Oh yes, the final decision was made by low information voter, which put an alien back into the WH, not a POTUS.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Since all you republicans do nothing but complain, whine, and cry about how terrible our country still is.... Why are you still here??
It's obvious no one here likes you, you're always here, so no one in your real life likes you.... So why stay in this country??
Be better for my country if you dead weights were gone.
We fought tyranny once, and we won!
we didn't run then, not going to run now!
Tea parties are for little girls you say?
Taxation without representation was the straw that broke the camels back. Those "Don't tread on me flags" were because an oppressive tyrant tread on us, much lie your messiah is trying to do. Obamacare was crammed down our throat, and now he is trying to cram gun control down our collective throat...SHOVE IT UP YOUR speech writer!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

>much lie< [much like]
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I report it every time, I reported the anonymous idiot. I said that this people who say those things are mentally unstable and should report them to authorities. Looks like they may have done that.
With HS, the Internet is being looked at, and these people have to be sending up flags left and right.
Are you as excited as I am about Becks big announcement today?? I know these uneducated tools will latch onto it and believe everything he says. But be sure about this, before his big announcement he will be rubbing Vicks Vapor Rub around his eyes so he can have those crocodile tears that these low education voters eat up.
It's going to be a fun day as soon as he releases his big story.
I'm hoping it won't be long lol
The movie Lincoln is on the list, you're exactly right on your description of republicans today.
haha, I hope it is a "newsbreaking" as Trump's was. I am sure the batshitcrazy reporter wannabe will be blowing up topix with all the wnd, alexjones, fauxbox latest. I will have to catch it after I go shopping and enjoy lunch with some friends.

Do catch that Lincoln movie, it is a real eye opener. If they had kept the good heart-felt intentions of Lincoln, then won the Dems over, think where our country would be today and the progress made with two or present time three parties working together for ALL Americans. Funny when the Dems changed their stand on slavery that the republiCONS reversed rolls and abandoned them, still treating them like low species of human beings. Much like they do the hispanics today. How christian like of them huh?

Have a great day. Enjoy the circus today. Peanuts for the elephants should be a given. hahaha

I will be back later for a laugh and a smh moment. hahaha

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, I hope it is a "newsbreaking" as Trump's was. I am sure the batshitcrazy reporter wannabe will be blowing up topix with all the WND, AlexJones, Foxnews latest. I will have to catch it after I go shopping and enjoy lunch with some friends.
Do catch that Lincoln movie, it is a real eye opener. If they had kept the good heart-felt intentions of Lincoln, then won the Dems over, think where our country would be today and the progress made with two or present time three parties working together for all Americans. Funny when the Dems changed their stand on slavery that the Republicans reversed rolls and abandoned them, still treating them like low species of human beings. Much like they do the hispanics today. How christian like of them huh?
Have a great day. Enjoy the circus today. Peanuts for the elephants should be a given. hahaha
I will be back later for a laugh and a smh moment. hahaha
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
"Funny when the Dems changed their stand on slavery that the Republicans reversed rolls and abandoned them, still treating them like low species of human beings." It's the welfare state and welfare housing projects that kept the black people subservient to Democrats! And now when a black person speaks freely and openly to support a Republican, Democrats try to shout them down!
Democrats hate free thinking black people because they cannot control their vote. Why do you think the Latino vote is so closely tied to "unregistered" voters and Democrats fight like hell to allow illegals to get drivers licenses? They are the "anything to win" party! Ties to ACORN and moveon.org prove that beyond argument!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

If you are interested in truth about issues republicans stand for do not look to John Stewart or Chris Mathews for honest answers; go to gop.com
and see for yourself!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Notice how I included the hyperlink to my own facts? See for yourself and then decide for yourself!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us who your favorite POTUS was before Obama came along?
Tell us what did he do that impressed you the most?
Embellish if you like, give us your story.
Nah..... I'll stick with my successful current president, thanks!

I know you hate that not losing 750K jobs a month, stock market setting records, new car sales, home sales, terrorist killer really gets to you.

Why talk about anything from the past?? You all throw temper tantrums when Dumbya is brought up.

I'll stay with this subject..... Not old, stale, out of touch subjects.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Since all you republicans do nothing but complain, whine, and cry about how terrible our country still is.... Why are you still here??
It's obvious no one here likes you, you're always here, so no one in your real life likes you.... So why stay in this country??
Be better for my country if you dead weights were gone.
You mean "better off for your ass", don't you? it's harder for you to spread your filth and lies with us around.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Khalid Al ***Mansour
IS
the 0's benefactor - CONTROLLER
I've always SAID!
He is NOT the 'manchurian' candidate
BUT
The ***Mansourian Candidate
WE are being controlled by SAUDI's ... OIL men!
NOT our 'own' Republic Government!
OPEN your "unseeing" EYES
You all have fits when we bring up oil men who are in the Whitehouse..... Welcome to our world. Glad you finally caught up.

I'm guessing this was Becks big announcement???

LMMFAO.

Is it??

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the least bit mixed up you screwball! And you do not have me riled up, dream on!
You need to go back and read your own foul language posts before you accuse others of the same thing.
You are one of the most bitter, hateful, people I've ever read on this site. You slam everyone who doesn't agree with you because you think your some hot-shot government official. No one cares what you job classification was or is. You talk like a vicious back biter and your posts are disgustingly obscene. No wonder you get slammed back, you deserve it!
Crone! And by the way, you have the nightmares you wish on everyone else who disagrees with your lunacy!
It is evident she is very bitter and angry. I can't imagine living with that bitterness and hate every day.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Suspect is communicating with officials this morning.
Nice to see Repubs here wanting his rights to be protected. He's a terrorists, he didn't care about the 4 people he's killed and the hundreds he injured's right, but it's nice that you unstable WRONG thinking republicans want him to be handled like a hero.
This is why no one votes for you people except other unstable idiots.
Any news on Glen Becks big news??
I know you uneducated koolaiders can't wait to here your messiah Beck speak.
Hurry up and start posting so we can dismantle it like we do everything else you post here
You sure think higher of your intelligence, I mean nonsense, than the rest of us. LOL! Why don't you make your self useful and go take care of your children. Wipe their noses or something.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "better off for your ass", don't you? it's harder for you to spread your filth and lies with us around.
Truth has you republicans all riled up.

Might want to Xanax it up and hold on, you still have over 3 years to moan, complain, and lie.

It's not me lying..... None of your fear, doom, and gloom ever happens.

I understand why you all get so made, you know you're being made fools of and you're embarrassed!
Earnest

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yep, in the democrat party the dead can vote, so I guess the dead can run for POTUS.
That's what makes them zombies.

Explains their wiliness to follow like sheep.They know nothing and see nothing but the noise they hear coming from some where from the left .
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Syl ... these boards are nothing but FILTH!
I have to "wash my hands" to feel clean ...
after being on here ...
These libTARDS have no sense of COMPASSION for ANYone but themselves!
Then it's ALL ...
me ...me ....me!
Truly vile & disgusting!
I thought "... The pResident has failed us ... " BOARD was bad....
THIS one is getting to BE the SAME way!
A "vipers' DEN!...
ALL of them ARE
against Conservatives!
You failed at raising your daughter properly then, she has the foul mouth.

Not one of you have said a word to her about this that bothers you so much??

Because we started it all huh??

Sorry..... She does it in every post.... Again, you're proven to be STUPID!!

That's not filth, that's truth.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the human race start?
A little girl wrote to Sarah Palin and asked; 'How did the human race start?'
Sarah Palin answered,'God made Adam and Eve; they got married and had children; and so was all mankind made.'
Two days later the girl wrote to Michelle Obama and asked the same question.
Michelle Obama answered,'Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved.'
The confused girl went to her father and said,'Dad, how is it possible that Sarah Palin told me the Human race was created by God, and Michelle Obama said they evolved from monkeys.?'
The father answered,'Well, Dear, it is very simple, Sarah Palin told you about her ancestors and Michelle Obama told you about hers.'
;0)
Back to comparing the First Family to monkey's??

You never learn.

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Since: Nov 12

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah..... I'll stick with my successful current president, thanks!
I know you hate that not losing 750K jobs a month, stock market setting records, new car sales, home sales, terrorist killer really gets to you.
Why talk about anything from the past?? You all throw temper tantrums when Dumbya is brought up.
I'll stay with this subject..... Not old, stale, out of touch subjects.
You can't explain your loyalty to the Anti-American Democratic Party!
I should have guessed; I wanted to give you that opportunity though.
I don't throw temper tantrums for you having an opinion; unlike you, I believe Americans have that right (especially those of us who have served our nation).
You and your friends try to bully the opposition with name calling and other put downs. I never could tolerate a bully.
Try and explain your own Bully attitude and why you think you have any right to bully someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,901 - 84,920 of146,004
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ky Biscuit Company 4 min gator 8
Jerry Rabbit Cox 8 min gator 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 min i be dat nikka 81,555
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 31 min Ricky Noya 16,114
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min curious 128,511
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 57 min wow 34
Ronald Stevenson 1 hr stephanie 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••