'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,245)

Showing posts 84,881 - 84,900 of138,841
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
YouTube video tat proves OBL isn't dead..... Sounds Legit!
(Look up sarcasm in the dictionary son you know what just happened here)
ROTMFFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
YouTube proves OBL is alive.
Why didn't we think of these before!
You tube.... Wow!!!!
you did think of these before uncle faggy, what do you think gave me the idea to cut and paste and call it truth, you did sodoboy,

baaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Oh don't be so hard on uncle flabby ass. He has issues and is off in the head. He was never the "man" of the house and has no control over his life. He has always sat back and waited for a real man to take responsibility. Being allowed to actually have a somewhat conversation with anybody has to mean so much to him. He's old. He's weak. He's lonely. He's a failure. He adores Obama because it makes him feel a part of something.
I know you can't help but make fun of the old fart but give him a little slack. Arguing with everyone on the computer makes him feel manly for the first time in his life. He is a little weak mouse at home. Humor him. lol
if arguing on the computer makes him feel manly then all those tax dollars on his sex change operation were wasted,
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you proved bin Laden is not dead? why can't I find that on Fox News, or even CNN? that's big news
well you got me there, the fact that oblamer ignored warnings from two other countries about this was not on CNN or MSLSD either, so they must not be true,

you get the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa of the week award
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, how insecure are you to go dig out all those posts and organize into something that still doesn't make any sense,
LOLOLOL,
baaaaaaaa-raacccccccc-naaaaaaa aaa-phobiaaaaaaaaa
the shark slayer,
LOLOL
Didn't dig out posts goat girl. Did you see any posts? haha It's called tracking. How many of the socks is your ip address attached to? hahaha It wouldn't make sense to you because of those damage cell brains. Bet the smart DEMS can see the pattern without me leaving clues. Maybe if you read it a couple times between your animal imitations it will come to you. Glad to confuse you even more, dumbass goatgirl.

Hate that great job our President is doing eh? Denial, denial, denial. We are loving it. The MAJORITY that is. Sit back and watch, he is playing right into you repukes hands with Congress. Now that you repuke/teabagger lemmings have spit in the face of 90% of Americans, with a 91% amongst Veterans on the gun bill, can't wait to see how you spit in the hispanics face next. Guess those losers will have to go back for extended time at the GOP/Teabbagger charm school huh? hahaha Keep up the good work. It just gets more Dems elected. Thanks for the votes! lmaoa@goatgirl and the teabagging repuke lemmings.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Hello Uncle Tab and Calvin. Looks like you all had fun with the circus today. I see baaaaaaaaaing goat spammed the thread good as well as the unbalanced one. hahaha They are delusional. Especially the sock club. Where did they all go today after I outted them on their sock club. I track them and use the key words off and on for the DHS to pick up on. hahahaha
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
here are some more key words for your DHS filtering,

-dems are sodofags,
-repukes is a dem
-therefore repukes is a sodofag
-uncle flabby is repukes gay lover
-they are brother and sister
-DHS should quarantine them both to prevent any further reproduction
-minimizing defective gene pools from the sides of remote hollers in kentucky will help future generations from having to deal with inbred hillbillies that get their first computer from radio shack
-all sodolibs go baaaaaaaa everytime their blamer in chief turns on his teleprompter
-this is their new idol (after their current idol takes away their social security and medicare

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't dig out posts goat girl. Did you see any posts? haha It's called tracking. How many of the socks is your ip address attached to? hahaha It wouldn't make sense to you because of those damage cell brains. Bet the smart DEMS can see the pattern without me leaving clues. Maybe if you read it a couple times between your animal imitations it will come to you. Glad to confuse you even more, dumbass goatgirl.
Hate that great job our President is doing eh? Denial, denial, denial. We are loving it. The MAJORITY that is. Sit back and watch, he is playing right into you repukes hands with Congress. Now that you repuke/teabagger lemmings have spit in the face of 90% of Americans, with a 91% amongst Veterans on the gun bill, can't wait to see how you spit in the hispanics face next. Guess those losers will have to go back for extended time at the GOP/Teabbagger charm school huh? hahaha Keep up the good work. It just gets more Dems elected. Thanks for the votes! lmaoa@goatgirl and the teabagging repuke lemmings.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
higher disapproval rating than approval, now thats a MAJORITY, LOLOLOL,

I really wish I had IQ test results on you, I could use them in my research and teaching other sodolibs, I am willing to pay for IQ tests if you are willing to take them, plus I will provide a $250 stipend for your troubles,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Please add the drug use proof with the heart attack lie there dumb ass!!!
I've never said I used any kind of drug.
But hey..... Not like any of you ever worry about facts anyway.
This is the 5th or 6th time I've asked you for this heart attack message you lied about... Why are you so insecure about the truth you claim to have in your massive library!?
And can emotion spell check??
Post #95930 "extremely think skull" ? tell us your not high on something...

You are burnt out!

Spelling? Typo? Just BOMBED out of your skull again!
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a veritable "stalk-a-pedia" why don't you put that skill to use and research the criminal element you support.
Tell us who Billary had silenced?
Tell us where the missing whitewater documents were found after Vince Foster was found dead!
Tell us Who was Secretary of State found dead in a plane crash with execution wound to back of the head (w/ligature marks on wrists)?
Hillary for prosecution!
Already did Ari/Jay. Got a handsome retirement for it too. Once a researcher always a researcher. Developed many research AND criminal elements in my field. Gov't trained. There is no stalking. I only post on my favorite KENTUCKY thread. I am sure that list follows the batshitcrazy lady around or visa versa, but when they all show up with the FEB 13 registered date with the same warped mentality you repuke lemmings display it don't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is going on. Some that don't come back may just be a paid topix shill to keep the advertisements coming, most are just loser socks crying the blues and being racist because the MAJORITY elected a TWO TERM PRESIDENT that you never in your lifetime thought would happen. Damn, you thought you had put those sheets away for good huh? Hate to break it to you ARI/Jay it's 2013. Get with the time or get left behind lemming.

Don't know who billary is and I am sure you got all your answers from rush/beck/hannity already.

No responds for the Paris, Tn references, no denial? hahah Guess I had that one right huh? hahaha Pay very good attention to the details they release on catch home grown terrorist, like the one in Chicago too, then think of the details they don't release. You know the ones that the depend on National Security. Can't give away all our secrets. So you fauxbox lemmings keep it up. You use all their favorite key words and you have no idea how big their watch list is. I love it. Weed out the crazies.

BUSH/CHENEY/RUMSFIELD for prosecution.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Already did Ari/Jay. Got a handsome retirement for it too. Once a researcher always a researcher. Developed many research AND criminal elements in my field. Gov't trained. There is no stalking. I only post on my favorite KENTUCKY thread. I am sure that list follows the batshitcrazy lady around or visa versa, but when they all show up with the FEB 13 registered date with the same warped mentality you repuke lemmings display it don't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is going on. Some that don't come back may just be a paid topix shill to keep the advertisements coming, most are just loser socks crying the blues and being racist because the MAJORITY elected a TWO TERM PRESIDENT that you never in your lifetime thought would happen. Damn, you thought you had put those sheets away for good huh? Hate to break it to you ARI/Jay it's 2013. Get with the time or get left behind lemming.
Don't know who billary is and I am sure you got all your answers from rush/beck/hannity already.
No responds for the Paris, Tn references, no denial? hahah Guess I had that one right huh? hahaha Pay very good attention to the details they release on catch home grown terrorist, like the one in Chicago too, then think of the details they don't release. You know the ones that the depend on National Security. Can't give away all our secrets. So you fauxbox lemmings keep it up. You use all their favorite key words and you have no idea how big their watch list is. I love it. Weed out the crazies.
BUSH/CHENEY/RUMSFIELD for prosecution.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Here pUnkazz ...
READ this about your messiah ...
``````````

Moreover, the Saudi papers are detailing the visit by the Obamas, especially Michelle to the hospital and this man. The “rumors” of the President meeting with Saudi officials in the hospital just prior to his “approved deportation” is a bragging right in their press.

More notable is the assertions that Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi is free an clear of terrorist ties, when in fact over 10 names from his clan are already linked to Al-Qaeda.

Many from Al-Harbi’s clan are entrenched in terrorism and are members of Al-Qaeda as identified by the Islamic governements.

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/abdul-rahman...

There ARE more websites than snopes ... huffpo ...
in/on the

WORLD WIDE WEB
of
N~E~W~S

ummmmmuuuuaaaaah
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Nearly all my friends, given the chance, would have voted for Obama, and for the right reasons; because Michele and their daughters are so pretty
Most that I have been around would too. Ask a repuke's kid why he voted for mittens and they can't tell you other than my mom and dad vote that way. hahaha I taught mine to get informed before he cast his vote and didn't tell him who. His age group don't appreciate repukes party of no denying a chance to college mostly. They are learning as they age and you have a big jump on the difference between the three (4 to some) parties. DEMS/REP/TEABAGGERS/RONPAUL LIB. hahaha

Love your weeping rush picture. Bet it makes goatgirl/batshitcrazy lady all warm and fuzzy. lol

The President has a wonderful family. Two bad BOTH his daughters couldn't look like Michelle.

Michelle Obama - Famous Women and Beauty
<< www.famous-women-and-beauty.com/michelle-obam... ;
Michelle Obama. In the period of one year she has become one of the most admired first ladies in the history of the United States.

Hillary Clinton: The ‘Most Admired Woman’ in the world
<< www.washingtonpost.com/.../2012/...the-most-a... ;
First lady Michelle Obama comes in a distant second at 5 percent,... the majority of both the most admired men and most admired women are Washington politicians,...

I think she would be a great running mate for Hillary. Two powerful and loved woman running our country. I bet things would sure change for the better and surpass what President Obama has started. Moving ahead. Lemmings will lose what little minds they have if that happened. hahahaha

Hope you had a great night. I see you did here with your comebacks. Hilarious

HILARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
John 14
1 - Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever ...
<3
My HEART is not troubled ...
I have FAITH in Him ...
Ask him to work on your brain then. I am sure HE is proud of you wishing people dead and being a racist.

Keep those "hot" weblinks coming. Only your repukes/teabagging lemmings will click them. Some may be smarter not too.

Better get some rest for that big RUSH annoucement tomorrow. Change your socks too, they are getting old. hahaha

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask him to work on your brain then. I am sure HE is proud of you wishing people dead and being a racist.
Keep those "hot" weblinks coming. Only your repukes/teabagging lemmings will click them. Some may be smarter not too.
Better get some rest for that big RUSH annoucement tomorrow. Change your socks too, they are getting old. hahaha
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
I don't WEAR socks ...
I have ONE that I use intermittently ...

sloopy21 ...
IF you think otherwise it could be because my pc has been hacked.
IT has been before as seen on this very board BACK when they were censoring my posts so much.

Jay's and everyones got took off one night!

``````````

I do NOT "hate" anyone "individually" ...
I HATE the mooslim extremism that HAS CAUSED ALL of America's WARS!
Along with their sympathizer ...
of WHOM I SEE ...
the libTARDS are!

==========
ERIC HOLDER’S RADICAL PAST UNCOVERED
OCTOBER 16, 2012 AFP

Affiliation with violent Black Panthers while in college may explain AG’s anti-white bias

Two years later, Holder was among the leaders of the SAAS that were demanding the former ROTC office be renamed the “Malcolm X Lounge” in honor of the early Black Muslim leader who was assassinated in 1965.

Speaking to the 2009 graduating class at Columbia, America’s top lawman mistakenly remembered it as his “senior year,” and boasted of his participation in the movement during his college days. However, he deceitfully tempered his remarks by calling it a protest to “peacefully occupy
one of the campus offices.”

The Justice Department has not responded to a query of what kind of weapon Holder himself was carrying at the time, but his friend,... told a mainstream newspaper it all ---did--- happen.

This may explain why Holder refused to prosecute Black Panther thugs, who were accused of intimidating voters with truncheons at the polls in
Philadelphia in 2008.

http://americanfreepress.net/...
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't WEAR socks ...
I have ONE that I use intermittently ...
sloopy21 ...
IF you think otherwise it could be because my pc has been hacked.
IT has been before as seen on this very board BACK when they were censoring my posts so much.
Jay's and everyones got took off one night!
``````````
And lQQkie, what about this one:

LQQKb4ULeap
“You may be closer than u think”
Since: Feb 13
Living on the edge!

Like we believe anything a batshitcrazy lunatic says. The rest of your post is trash as usual so I won't bother to respond. Keep them up, they are quite amusing. Transparent, but good for a laugh. Eventually the suits will pick up your rants are getting more radical and you are visiting those "hot" sites. Jhad reporter wannabe. hahaha

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
And lQQkie, what about this one:
LQQKb4ULeap
“You may be closer than u think”
Since: Feb 13
Living on the edge!
Like we believe anything a batshitcrazy lunatic says. The rest of your post is trash as usual so I won't bother to respond. Keep them up, they are quite amusing. Transparent, but good for a laugh. Eventually the suits will pick up your rants are getting more radical and you are visiting those "hot" sites. Jhad reporter wannabe. hahaha
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
THAT is "not "me" u ignorant pUnk!

Please God Bless Glen Beck and America!
PLEASE do NOT let him be "blackmailed" like John Roberts WAS/IS!

Good Night World ...
as WE know it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

IF this doesn't WORK ...
How much longer
BEFORE

WE have them walking in OUR streets as

"suicide bombers"

Won't that be just GREAT!?!

):
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Badly wounded Boston Marathon bombing suspect responding to questions

Despite a serious throat wound preventing him from speaking, the surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect is beginning to respond to questions from investigators, federal officials tell NBC News.

Nearly 48 hours after he was taken into custody following an intense gun battle and manhunt, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, was communicating with a special team of federal investigators at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital. He was responding to questions mostly in writing because of the throat wound, according to the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity. The suspect remains in serious condition.

The throat wound may be the result of a suicide attempt, investigators said.

Word that the wounded suspect is able to communicate with authorities came as a surprise, especially after details about the severity of his injuries began to emerge earlier in the day.

Law enforcement sources had said earlier they were putting the final touches on charges against Tsarnaev and would announce them Sunday. However, Justice Department officials said late in the day that charges would not be announced until Monday at the earliest. They did not give a reason for the delay.

Authorities have told NBC News that a special high value detainee interrogation team will question Tsarnaev without advising him of his Miranda rights. A “public safety exemption” allows investigators to question a suspect without being informed of his right to remain silent and to have an attorney present during questioning when it is thought that he or she might have vital information about a threat to public safety.

Other details on the Tsarnaevs emerged Sunday.

Also on Sunday, Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick said that surveillance video clearly puts Tsarnaev at the scene of the attack, acting suspiciously.
Police officers with their guns drawn hear the second explosion down the street. The first explosion knocked down a runner at the finish line of the 117th Boston Marathon.

"It does seem to be pretty clear that this suspect took the backpack off, put it down, did not react when the first explosion went off and then moved away from the backpack in time for the second explosion," Patrick said on “Meet the Press.” "It's pretty clear about his involvement and pretty chilling, frankly."

Patrick noted that while he had not personally viewed the video recordings, he was briefed by law enforcement on their contents.

More details about the Thursday night chase surfaced over the weekend.

“We just don’t have the facts, and until we get the facts, then it will be the responsibility of law enforcement, DOJ, and other institutions to make some determination as to how that individual should be treated, detained, charged, and all that goes with it,” Hagel said.“But right now we just don’t know enough about it.”

Investigators are taking a look at Tsarnaev’s behavior after he returned to the campus of the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth after the Monday bombings, Gov. Patrick said Sunday on “Meet the Press.”

“There is evidence of some frankly kind of normal student behavior in those ensuing days, which when you consider the enormity of what he was responsible for certainly raises a lot of questions in my mind and as I say more to the point in the minds of law enforcement as well,”

Patrick said.“Those are the kinds of leads that still have to be pursued and run to ground.”
About 36,000 runners participated in the London Marathon on Sunday amid heightened security, many of them wearing black ribbons to commemorate the victims in Boston or carrying “For Boston” signs.
Read more:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/21/17...

Looks like Calvin was right, he possibly attempted suicide, why he has a hole in his neck, but he spared his writing hand. You people, wrong again. Still alive, nobody killed him.

DITCH MITCH 2014
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Most that I have been around would too. Ask a repuke's kid why he voted for mittens and they can't tell you other than my mom and dad vote that way. hahaha I taught mine to get informed before he cast his vote and didn't tell him who. His age group don't appreciate repukes party of no denying a chance to college mostly. They are learning as they age and you have a big jump on the difference between the three (4 to some) parties. DEMS/REP/TEABAGGERS/RONPAUL LIB. hahaha
Love your weeping rush picture. Bet it makes goatgirl/batshitcrazy lady all warm and fuzzy. lol
The President has a wonderful family. Two bad BOTH his daughters couldn't look like Michelle.
Michelle Obama - Famous Women and Beauty
<< www.famous-women-and-beauty.com/michelle-obam... ;
Michelle Obama. In the period of one year she has become one of the most admired first ladies in the history of the United States.
Hillary Clinton: The ‘Most Admired Woman’ in the world
<< www.washingtonpost.com/.../2012/...the-most-a... ;
First lady Michelle Obama comes in a distant second at 5 percent,... the majority of both the most admired men and most admired women are Washington politicians,...
I think she would be a great running mate for Hillary. Two powerful and loved woman running our country. I bet things would sure change for the better and surpass what President Obama has started. Moving ahead. Lemmings will lose what little minds they have if that happened. hahahaha
Hope you had a great night. I see you did here with your comebacks. Hilarious
HILARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014

BARF!!!
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
BARF!!!
Back at you Ari/Jay...repuke

Nightmares to you. Lemming sock

HILLRY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Back at you Ari/Jay...repuke
Nightmares to you. Lemming sock
HILLRY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014

You are one crazy, psycho bitch.

Keep living in your dream world you loony nutcase.
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Terrorists may leave 'digital breadcrumbs' for investigators

The same Internet that makes it easy for terrorists and killers to research targets and stock up on ammunition also makes it easier for them to get caught, thanks to "digital breadcrumbs" that are hard to erase. While Dzhokhar Tsarnaev — the 19-year-old man accused in the Boston Marathon bombing that killed three people and injured more than 170 — remains in serious condition (and unable to speak) at Boston's Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, authorities are hunting for clues in many places, both physical and virtual.

The big thing they are trying to determine is the radicalization," Mark Rasch, former head of the Justice Department's computer crime unit and now an independent consultant at MarkDRasch.com , explained to NBC News. "How did he become radicalized?" Rasch believes authorities are employing digital forensics in an attempt to answer this question. They are likely looking at laptops, desktops and tablets, checking social networks and browser histories, and searching for evidence that Dzhokhar or his 26-year-old brother, Tamerlan — killed in a firefight with police on Thursday night — researched Web pages about bomb making.

Further Internet postings, online discussions and attempts to join radical groups on Facebook provided further clues.

Read more:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/21/17...

Some of you crazies are leaving loaves of bread. hahaha Keep it up. They will catch up to you if they haven't red flagged you already. Socks and all. Continue to show your radical frightwinged selves as the hatemongers and racists you are. Keep trashing our country and the MAJORITY elected PRESIDENT, COMMANDER IN CHIEF. Your disgusting lemmings! The name changer using other poster's names responding to some crazies like I seen on the last few pages then changing Ari/Rep Honey's name to include the "N" word has been reported, I suggest Uncle Tab, and anyone else besides those two lemmings I missed report it. I did.(Is that the AnnoynMOUTH T/troll back playing games?) Don't see any of the DEMS playing that. Show your colors daily. Maybe Mother Syrup will mentor them.

Homeland Security/Military is awesome.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,881 - 84,900 of138,841
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

137 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min curious 123,000
Guss need a hug 9 min Scat 19
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 17 min lo lo 81,232
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 19 min TOASTup 3,442
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 21 min TOASTup 3,689
Have a Wonderful Easter! 22 min gator catcher 3
whos the girl 28 min hmmm 2
Corey vs. Collins 56 min Truth 67
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 3 hr Funny 17