'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95939 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
PRESIDENT OBAMA TERRORIST HINTER/KILLER!!
Just makes me happy we have a president that gotter done!!
LOLOL,

Holler Focker

Pikeville, KY

#95940 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a proud gun owner, I have guns that have could be illegal if a crazy struck gun law were passed. I know it won't. Our citizens are more well armed than other countries. And who's going to come get our guns?? Armed services?? They're gonna shoot us to get our guns?? Well, maybe the crazy ones here who claim to have been in the service but never were, but our own men and women WILL NOT TURN ON US!! Ihave no worries about that at all.
The point of him buying a gun, if he had had a background check, mental included, he could have been stopped, meaning no bombing. He didn't get the guns after the bombing I wouldn't think. Also, if he bought the gun at a flea market where no checks are made, and where criminals DO go to buy guns because of no checks, and had an FBI flag on his name he coud have been apprehended, again, before the bombs.
Wow that blow to the head earlier in the attic .I starting hear you UT geez's hope I get well soon .
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95941 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Cancer clinics are turning away thousands of Medicare patients. Blame the sequester.
Cancer clinics across the country have begun turning away thousands of Medicare patients, blaming the sequester budget cuts.
Oncologists say the reduced funding, which took effect for Medicare on April 1, makes it impossible to administer expensive chemotherapy drugs while staying afloat financially.
Patients at these clinics would need to seek treatment elsewhere, such as at hospitals that might not have the capacity to accommodate them.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
doggone that Bush, its his fault,
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95942 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
PRESIDENT OBAMA TERRORIST HINTER/KILLER!!
Just makes me happy we have a president that gotter done!!
little kid just told about this post from uncle flabby,

Right on

Pikeville, KY

#95943 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
My "dream" would BE
all mooslim extremists
BE BLOWN
to smithereens ...
Eviscerated!
Capiche!?!
American Lady, I couldn't have said it better!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#95945 Apr 21, 2013
Oh don't be so hard on uncle flabby ass. He has issues and is off in the head. He was never the "man" of the house and has no control over his life. He has always sat back and waited for a real man to take responsibility. Being allowed to actually have a somewhat conversation with anybody has to mean so much to him. He's old. He's weak. He's lonely. He's a failure. He adores Obama because it makes him feel a part of something.

I know you can't help but make fun of the old fart but give him a little slack. Arguing with everyone on the computer makes him feel manly for the first time in his life. He is a little weak mouse at home. Humor him. lol

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#95946 Apr 21, 2013
baaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely, because we are all white right wing extremists, even our black friends are white, you must be such an outstanding example in your community to point that out, you constitutional marxists are really fixing the country in a progressive manner, the real conservatives are opposing you at every turn,
oh, by the way, did you see this uncle sodo? I am so glad our leader is cutting social security and medicare and military defense so he can soften the effects of any possible economic bubble, but ya know what uncle sodo, economic bubbles are just fright wing nonsense, didn't happen multiple times in the past 80 years, right wing propaganda,
Monetary Policy and Rational Asset Price Bubbles
http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsv...
P.S. OBL is not dead, stupid, unless it is proven, here, I copy and pasted something that proves he is not dead you retard, your copy paste attacks are so convincing that I thought I would follow your intellectual endeavours,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qcXm5SYIfI0XX
you proved bin Laden is not dead? why can't I find that on Fox News, or even CNN? that's big news

#95948 Apr 21, 2013
Right on wrote:
<quoted text>American Lady, I couldn't have said it better!
yea, she's a regular Emily Dickinson

#95951 Apr 21, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck.
...somebody's gotta do it
Uncle Tab

United States

#95952 Apr 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
Oh don't be so hard on uncle flabby ass. He has issues and is off in the head. He was never the "man" of the house and has no control over his life. He has always sat back and waited for a real man to take responsibility. Being allowed to actually have a somewhat conversation with anybody has to mean so much to him. He's old. He's weak. He's lonely. He's a failure. He adores Obama because it makes him feel a part of something.
I know you can't help but make fun of the old fart but give him a little slack. Arguing with everyone on the computer makes him feel manly for the first time in his life. He is a little weak mouse at home. Humor him. lol
...... and I'm still better than you!

:-D

#95953 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Beck To Expose Obama Boston Bombing Coverup
http://www.westernjournalism.com/beck-to-expo...
ďThe BlazeĒ is interested. And TheBlaze will not comply. We will not sit down. We will not shut up. We will not be intimidated. We look hard into looking who he is. Who heís connected to, and why he seems to be offered a ticket to freedom even though heís been linked to bombing. Donít believe me? Donít believe me. Six Congressmen have verified.
One of our brave sources asked me to do something very specific and when I was told to do it I said ĎThatís crazy talk. What does the hell does that mean?í They told me what it meant. I canít at this time tell you what it means. But I want to do it one more time.
On Monday I reveal everything we know. So let me just say this to those at the highest echelons of government. No the tagging system. They know about events. Not files, events.
Let me send this message very clear: We know who this Saudi national is. It is in your best interest of the integrity of the people of United States of America. Itís best coming from you, not from a news organization. Itís best coming from you. You have until Monday. We have information on who this man is. And listen to me carefully. In your little ďeventĒ world, we know he is a very bad, bad, bad man. I know that doesnít make any sense to you right now. But on Monday it will.
It makes sense to somebody in Washington.
I donít bluff. I make promises. The truth matters. Iíve had enough of what youíve done to our country.
I thought I had heard and seen it all. I thought I didnít trust my government. Oh no, no, no, no.
There is no depth that these people will not stoop to. They have until Monday and then TheBlaze will expose it.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/19/glenn-%E2...
GoodbyeAmerica
Be careful Glenn...Remember what they did to Breitbart
~-~
yea, they told him to have a heart attack, and die
Uncle Tab

United States

#95954 Apr 21, 2013
baaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely, because we are all white right wing extremists, even our black friends are white, you must be such an outstanding example in your community to point that out, you constitutional marxists are really fixing the country in a progressive manner, the real conservatives are opposing you at every turn,
oh, by the way, did you see this uncle sodo? I am so glad our leader is cutting social security and medicare and military defense so he can soften the effects of any possible economic bubble, but ya know what uncle sodo, economic bubbles are just fright wing nonsense, didn't happen multiple times in the past 80 years, right wing propaganda,
Monetary Policy and Rational Asset Price Bubbles
http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsv...
P.S. OBL is not dead, stupid, unless it is proven, here, I copy and pasted something that proves he is not dead you retard, your copy paste attacks are so convincing that I thought I would follow your intellectual endeavours,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qcXm5SYIfI0XX
YouTube video tat proves OBL isn't dead..... Sounds Legit!

(Look up sarcasm in the dictionary son you know what just happened here)

ROTMFFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube proves OBL is alive.

Why didn't we think of these before!

You tube.... Wow!!!!
Reality

Waddy, KY

#95955 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine too.... Glad you finally said something correct.... EXTREMISTS!
Not all Muslims are extremists.
I'm happy you're seeing the light.
I'm finally getting thur that extremely THINK skull!
Not all muslims are extremists but all extremists are muslims.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#95956 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
...somebody's gotta do it
Somebody is or should I say many bodies:

Affirmative Action
The Fairness Act
Political Correctness
NAACP
ACLU
Both political parties
Tax payer organization all over America.

....and we are worse off than ever.

#95957 Apr 21, 2013
come on Obama, come clean...one more day and Beck busts the thing wide open...the worst thing ever, it destroys he country

Beck 2016
Uncle Tab

United States

#95958 Apr 21, 2013
I guess Beck is going to have some big you tube news tomorrow!!

And since its YouTube, and a republican posts it.... It HAS to be true!!

Long time ago, Kay posted the most heavily edited video I've ever seen before, claiming Obama admitting he is Muslim. I laughed so hard at how gullible these republicans are.

Now we have MORE you tube 'proof' that OBL is alive. Not reported on ANY news program, not even in their own news rags..... But.... Luckily some kid from someplace like some Podunk town in southern Alabama made truth you could believe!!!

Congratulations for being the stupidest person to ever suck air.

#95959 Apr 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Idiot, Rehab? Finding yourself? Funny Farm? Boob job?
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#95960 Apr 21, 2013
obamas fbi intervied the elder bomber in 2011, obama told em to leave his mooslim brother alone, obama is a mooslim
Uncle Tab

United States

#95961 Apr 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What a wonderfully racist thing to say.

There are Muslim Republicans. It's true, surprised me as well. Research it.

You just added Muslims to blacks, women, Latinos, parents, and many others.

You all white party people are amazing.... At being racist idiots.

Since: Dec 11

#95962 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Please add the drug use proof with the heart attack lie there dumb ass!!!
I've never said I used any kind of drug.
But hey..... Not like any of you ever worry about facts anyway.
This is the 5th or 6th time I've asked you for this heart attack message you lied about... Why are you so insecure about the truth you claim to have in your massive library!?
And can emotion spell check??
You project too much "dumb ass".
I know who you are...keep burying the truth, WE ALL recognize the same old, lame old Cornholio Scudmissile!
You still have zero class! and zero respect for women!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whos the best looking at jack wws 6 min bicycle 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min DITCH MITCH 4,733
A Rat In Knox County 1 hr True Anon 5
Who read Dennis Gibson's post on Facebook? What... 2 hr Good read 10
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 3,531
Mike Smith, Warren and Baker 3 hr Lisa 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Yiago 131,016
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 9 hr really 13
•••
•••