'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,240)

Showing posts 84,781 - 84,800 of139,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

baaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL, copy paste proof for a libotard but not for a conservative, LOLOL, hey, did you say hussein gradumakated from the same school most of those evil republicans on wall street did, hussein must be smart like those dumb rich repubs,
If I had a dollar for every time I owned one of your sheepletards I would buy a country and outlaw libs,
baaaaaaaaaaa
It IS proof, and you DO believe it!
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Oh lQQkie, the FEB 13 sock club is back. I guess ole ari/jay and the circus took my comment "one clown shy a circus" comment last night serious. Their baaaaaaaack. PRICELESS

Here's the answer to the ARI/Jay question, I could be wrong, but maybe they are just "cousins" hahaha

Aristocles son of Ariston
“My Marksmanship is LEGENDARY!”
Since: Dec 11
Your argument is my TARGET!

Q & A with Aristocles son of Ariston
Headline:
My Marksmanship is LEGENDARY!
Hometown:
Neighborhood:
Cut Shoot,Tx.
When I'm Not on Topix:
I'm at school
Read My Forum Posts Because:
True LIBERTARIANS are the answer!

Aristocles son of Ariston's Favorites
East McDowell, KY
Paris, TN
Jellico, TN

I guess Ari/Jay just like the same Paris Tn forum! wink,wink

Jay
Paris, TN

Phreakky
“Version2.0”
Since: Feb 13
Cut Shoot, TX

Trinite
“Wild WILD West”
Laredo TX

1CountryBumpkin
“Not your avg country boy!”
RockHollow, KY.

dweebydilbert
“We ain't GOT no problems”
Danville, IL

They call me Savage
Saskatchewan, CA

mattjackkk
Bhopal, India

Trinite
“Wild WILD West”
Laredo TX

LQQKb4ULeap
“You may be closer than u think”
Living on the edge!

HecklerJerk
Location hidden

barack the alien
“Lucky Buck”
Hawaii/Kenya

Did I miss any? hahaha Now for those of you that post here and the writing styles, CAPS, SOS racist remarks, lies, profiling, warped mentality etc..and watch the "locations" you can connect the dots. I doubt I am wrong on most of them. haha

Look, Ms RepubliCON syrup, mother these clowns on the moral shit okay. I don't have grandchildren yet, when I do, I will teach them what I taught their daddy, fight for what you believe is RIGHT, educate yourself and don't take people's word for things that are effect your life and future, and when you cast that vote for those who represent it know why you voted for them. I don't use the foul, perverted, racist comments your buddies do that you obviously condone, so mother somebody else. I don't need your preaching about anything. I don't hate anyone, it takes too much energy, I do despise and feel sorry for some of the people posting here that you obviously agree with, but, listen honey: If it "antagonizes" you, don't read them or respond to them. I am tired of trying to explain to you. The 14 year at least has it figured out. I know and love many Rep (R), none of them are warped and racist. I call them "misguided" by FAUXBOX. Now go mentor some repuke lemming teabagger type. My life is in order and I have been paying attention a long time. Maybe some of you should try it.

Hate to miss the circus act my fine DEM friends, I am sure Calvin can take them all on. lol I will be back later for my laughs. I have a life to get back to with the friends and family on a beautiful day! You all have fun. Hope you got your PEANUTS ready. lmao@the socks.

HILLARY 2014

DITCH MITCH 2016

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

These people are bring their fight to/on innocent Americans, to make a statement. They need annihilated.

Innocent Saudi Has Ties to Al-Qaeda Terrorists

A couple of weeks ago we warned America about the very serious problem of Saudi infiltration; many of these Saudi nationals are criminals and terrorists.

After the bombings, a Saudi by the name of Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi was hospitalized and became a ‘suspect’, then a ‘person of interest’. His apartment was searched by federal and local authorities. No confirmation has been given so far to his involvement. The Media were quick to claim his innocence, of course.

This brings us to the Boston marathon bombings. Foreign Policy is reporting that he’s ‘no longer a person of interest’, which means he’s “innocent”, right?

http://www.ksfo560.com/common/page.php...
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican thinking at its best...
1) 9/11 was Clinton's fault, even tho he wasn't in office when it happened, and republicans always cry and whine when Dumbya is brought up saying he isn't president any more.
2) Dumbya got OBL even tho he wasn't even in office.
Republican thinking at its best.
Fun pointing these things out.
Republican minds..... Impossible thing to educate
1) 15% unemployment rate is Bushs fault, even though he wasn't in office for several years,
2) obama got OBL from the golf course, even tho G.W. insitution the interrogation techniques enabled intelligence that oblamer opposed
Demotard thinking at its best (all low intellect).
Demotard minds..... does not exist

oblamer must be a great leader to have low intellect voters on topix try to defend him, too bad he can't do it himself, oops, sorry, he has nothing to defend so he must blame (oblamer), LOLOL

baaaaaaaaaaaaa

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

baaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
you really need to be more polite, I am only tryin to speak with sheepletards and don't know the language yet, baaaaaaaa is the only word I ever heard from a sheepletard so that is the only lib talk I know, I will try to increase my vocabulary in the subject but you sodolibs must cooperate, call each other by name, number of expiration date so I can learn some more sheepletalk,
baaaaaaaaaaa
increase your vocabulary?
Try: Oh, Calvin, I knew it was big, but I didn't know it was THIS BIG...then baaa
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS proof, and you DO believe it!
here, hurry up and copy paste this so it will be true and all the other sheepletards will believe it,

"Calvin_Coolish is a sodotard",

baaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

7 reasons why sheepletards are smarter than repubs,

LOLOL

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

baaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
man, you sodomites are really afraid of the repubs, you should be, they agree with oblamer that s.security and medicare should be cut, LOLOL
Hillary 2016 (LOLOLOLOL)
What republican is going to run against Hillary??

There isn't ANY republican who can win against her.

We aren't scared.... We've won the last two, and have imbeciles like you crying baaaaaaaa in every post.

Seems like we democrats have you fear, doom, and gloomers scared to death.

Deny these facts as much as you can and throw in the baaaaaas's. that will make you're false rebuttals to these facts even better.

You can go do some research and post who the republicans have that can beat Hilary.... But you won't/CAN'T find anyone.

Scared to give it a try, I know you are. Heh
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

baaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, are you seriously that retarded? please, I'm being serious here, were your parents brother and sister? there is no way you cannot be genetically inbred, the pattern is there, please validate and we will move on to another subject,
Of course you want to move on to another subject.

Typical republican.... Runs from the truth.

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Oh lQQkie, the FEB 13 sock club is back. I guess ole ari/jay and the circus took my comment "one clown shy a circus" comment last night serious. Their baaaaaaaack. PRICELESS
Here's the answer to the ARI/Jay question, I could be wrong, but maybe they are just "cousins" hahaha
Headline:
Hometown:
Neighborhood:
Cut Shoot,Tx.
When I'm Not on Topix:
I'm at school
East McDowell, KY
Paris, TN
Jellico, TN
Jay
Paris, TN
Phreakky
“Version2.0”
Cut Shoot, TX
Trinite
“Wild WILD West”
Laredo TX
1CountryBumpkin
RockHollow, KY.
dweebydilbert
Danville, IL
They call me Savage
Saskatchewan, CA
mattjackkk
Bhopal, India
Trinite
“Wild WILD West”
Laredo TX
LQQKb4ULeap
Living on the edge!
HecklerJerk
Location hidden
barack the alien
“Lucky Buck”
Hawaii/Kenya
Did I miss any? hahaha Now for those of you that post here and the writing styles, CAPS, SOS racist remarks, lies, profiling, warped mentality etc..and watch the "locations" you can connect the dots. I doubt I am wrong on most of them. haha
Look, Ms RepubliCON syrup, mother these clowns on the moral shit okay. I don't have grandchildren yet, when I do, I will teach them what I taught their daddy, fight for what you believe is RIGHT, educate yourself and don't take people's word for things that are effect your life and future, and when you cast that vote for those who represent it know why you voted for them. I don't use the foul, perverted, racist comments your buddies do that you obviously condone, so mother somebody else. I don't need your preaching about anything. I don't hate anyone, it takes too much energy, I do despise and feel sorry for some of the people posting here that you obviously agree with, but, listen honey: If it "antagonizes" you, don't read them or respond to them. I am tired of trying to explain to you. The 14 year at least has it figured out. I know and love many Rep (R), none of them are warped and racist. I call them "misguided" by FAUXBOX. Now go mentor some repuke lemming teabagger type. My life is in order and I have been paying attention a long time. Maybe some of you should try it.
Hate to miss the circus act my fine DEM friends, I am sure Calvin can take them all on. lol I will be back later for my laughs. I have a life to get back to with the friends and family on a beautiful day! You all have fun. Hope you got your PEANUTS ready. lmao@the socks.
HILLARY 2014
DITCH MITCH 2016
Wave On Wave
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

of violence turning this country into a cesspool, like a third world country.

Why is a commenter supposed to give out a name other than what s/he want to post under? You do it all the time. Thanks for helping to destroy this country with your attitude. It used to be exceptional until people like you were born.

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

baaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
you just wasted tens of billions of electrons with that post, everybody on here knows you have retarded friends, so why brag about it,
baaaaaaaaaaaa
a mathematician and a physicist
a physimatician and a sheep and a prostitute
a physimasheepstitute...and Lady thinks I'm limited to two syllable words
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you want to move on to another subject.
Typical republican.... Runs from the truth.
heres the truth, you are an inbred low intellect sheepletard,
you libotards try so hard to prop up your kenyan but you are too stupid to see it doesn't work, you don't have the intellect

baaaaaaaaaaa,
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

baaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
1) 15% unemployment rate is Bushs fault, even though he wasn't in office for several years,
2) obama got OBL from the golf course, even tho G.W. insitution the interrogation techniques enabled intelligence that oblamer opposed
Demotard thinking at its best (all low intellect).
Demotard minds..... does not exist
oblamer must be a great leader to have low intellect voters on topix try to defend him, too bad he can't do it himself, oops, sorry, he has nothing to defend so he must blame (oblamer), LOLOL
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hate it when you're proven wrong... Doncha? Heh

Your own post makes what you've said contradict yourself.

You're too dumb to figure it out. Read it a few times, maybe you'll figure it out.... But I doubt it.

The American Crackhead is your mother, as you've said, looks like Ari is your Dad.

Talk about breeding ignorance.... You three stooges take the cake for stupidity!!

Where's that candidate that can beat Hillary?? Can't find one huh?

Heh
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Headline:
Hometown:
Neighborhood:
Cut Shoot,Tx.
When I'm Not on Topix:
I'm at school
East McDowell, KY
Paris, TN
Jellico, TN
Jay
Paris, TN
Phreakky
“Version2.0”
Cut Shoot, TX
Trinite
“Wild WILD West”
Laredo TX
1CountryBumpkin
RockHollow, KY.
dweebydilbert
Danville, IL
They call me Savage
Saskatchewan, CA
mattjackkk
Bhopal, India
Trinite
“Wild WILD West”
Laredo TX
LQQKb4ULeap
Living on the edge!
HecklerJerk
Location hidden
barack the alien
“Lucky Buck”
Hawaii/Kenya
HILLARY 2014
DITCH MITCH 2016
ROTFL, how insecure are you to go dig out all those posts and organize into something that still doesn't make any sense,

LOLOLOL,

baaaaaaaa-raacccccccc-naaaaaaa aaa-phobiaaaaaaaaa

the shark slayer,

LOLOL

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

They call me Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
Wave On Wave
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
of violence turning this country into a cesspool, like a third world country.
Why is a commenter supposed to give out a name other than what s/he want to post under? You do it all the time. Thanks for helping to destroy this country with your attitude. It used to be exceptional until people like you were born.
hey baby, wanna bop like savages?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Headline:
Hometown:
Neighborhood:
Cut Shoot,Tx.
When I'm Not on Topix:
I'm at school
East McDowell, KY
Paris, TN
Jellico, TN
Jay
Paris, TN
Phreakky
“Version2.0”
Cut Shoot, TX
Trinite
“Wild WILD West”
Laredo TX
1CountryBumpkin
RockHollow, KY.
dweebydilbert
Danville, IL
They call me Savage
Saskatchewan, CA
mattjackkk
Bhopal, India
Trinite
“Wild WILD West”
Laredo TX
LQQKb4ULeap
Living on the edge!
HecklerJerk
Location hidden
barack the alien
“Lucky Buck”
Hawaii/Kenya
HILLARY 2014
DITCH MITCH 2016
His marksmanship is the same as his spelling!

LMMFAO!!!

Be all you can be.... Log onto the Internet!

It's so f'n funny!

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

BUZZ KlLL wrote:
you people are arguing over squat...
fighting for our squatters rights
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
His marksmanship is the same as his spelling!
LMMFAO!!!
Be all you can be.... Log onto the Internet!
It's so f'n funny!
Log onto the Internet! said "spewy" ...

That's what you're doing ... isn't it?

I've "offered" to MEET some peeps ...
They're SCARED lil pUnks ...

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Headline:
Hometown:
Neighborhood:
Cut Shoot,Tx.
When I'm Not on Topix:
I'm at school
East McDowell, KY
Paris, TN
Jellico, TN
Jay
Paris, TN
Phreakky
“Version2.0”
Cut Shoot, TX
Trinite
“Wild WILD West”
Laredo TX
1CountryBumpkin
RockHollow, KY.
dweebydilbert
Danville, IL
They call me Savage
Saskatchewan, CA
mattjackkk
Bhopal, India
Trinite
“Wild WILD West”
Laredo TX
LQQKb4ULeap
Living on the edge!
HecklerJerk
Location hidden
barack the alien
“Lucky Buck”
Hawaii/Kenya
HILLARY 2014
DITCH MITCH 2016
You are a veritable "stalk-a-pedia" why don't you put that skill to use and research the criminal element you support.

Tell us who Billary had silenced?
Tell us where the missing whitewater documents were found after Vince Foster was found dead!
Tell us Who was Secretary of State found dead in a plane crash with execution wound to back of the head (w/ligature marks on wrists)?
Hillary for prosecution!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Log onto the Internet! said "spewy" ...
That's what you're doing ... isn't it?
I've "offered" to MEET some peeps ...
They're SCARED lil pUnks ...
:)
I don't brag about everything like you tools do.... Guns, marksmanship, education that you can tell is an obvious lie. So no, HUGE difference!!

And I can understand why no one would ever want to meet you. Explains why you're alone. That will be your life. You're insane.

Hope that clears that up for ya crackhead!!

Btw.... You ignored this (for obvious reasons) so I'll post it again.

http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/stories/2012/wn...

It's broke down for you why no one with any intelligence believes anything any of you post from WMD.

Its all fact.... Even parts where they report one thing, then another reporter reports something completely different. Just to make sure they have everything covered for you who have low intellect!!

Btw.... Tell yours and Ari's daughter to take a bath.... She be all stank!

:-D

And I'm not scared to meet you, post your picture real quick so I know who I'm meeting. We'll get right on that. You being so brave and all.

Heh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,781 - 84,800 of139,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 29 min Pos 56
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 37 min Citizen 19
who all had vinie mills out see here with lots ... 1 hr rusty 3
mark mills form flatlick found dead in bell co 1 hr true 10
The BIG Ticket Pickard Hall Collins Smith MAY 20 1 hr Outside All-Around Info 2
How much do coal miners make? (Jun '10) 2 hr Jace mehoff 68
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 3 hr huh 3
wreck 4 hr news 4
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 7 hr lolz 50