'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 189823 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Reality

Waddy, KY

#95956 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
...somebody's gotta do it
Somebody is or should I say many bodies:

Affirmative Action
The Fairness Act
Political Correctness
NAACP
ACLU
Both political parties
Tax payer organization all over America.

....and we are worse off than ever.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#95957 Apr 21, 2013
come on Obama, come clean...one more day and Beck busts the thing wide open...the worst thing ever, it destroys he country

Beck 2016
Uncle Tab

United States

#95958 Apr 21, 2013
I guess Beck is going to have some big you tube news tomorrow!!

And since its YouTube, and a republican posts it.... It HAS to be true!!

Long time ago, Kay posted the most heavily edited video I've ever seen before, claiming Obama admitting he is Muslim. I laughed so hard at how gullible these republicans are.

Now we have MORE you tube 'proof' that OBL is alive. Not reported on ANY news program, not even in their own news rags..... But.... Luckily some kid from someplace like some Podunk town in southern Alabama made truth you could believe!!!

Congratulations for being the stupidest person to ever suck air.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#95959 Apr 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all muslims are extremists but all extremists are muslims.
Hi Idiot, Rehab? Finding yourself? Funny Farm? Boob job?
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#95960 Apr 21, 2013
obamas fbi intervied the elder bomber in 2011, obama told em to leave his mooslim brother alone, obama is a mooslim
Uncle Tab

United States

#95961 Apr 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all muslims are extremists but all extremists are muslims.
What a wonderfully racist thing to say.

There are Muslim Republicans. It's true, surprised me as well. Research it.

You just added Muslims to blacks, women, Latinos, parents, and many others.

You all white party people are amazing.... At being racist idiots.

Since: Dec 11

#95962 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Please add the drug use proof with the heart attack lie there dumb ass!!!
I've never said I used any kind of drug.
But hey..... Not like any of you ever worry about facts anyway.
This is the 5th or 6th time I've asked you for this heart attack message you lied about... Why are you so insecure about the truth you claim to have in your massive library!?
And can emotion spell check??
You project too much "dumb ass".
I know who you are...keep burying the truth, WE ALL recognize the same old, lame old Cornholio Scudmissile!
You still have zero class! and zero respect for women!
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#95963 Apr 21, 2013
the only rascists i know are white hating democrats

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#95964 Apr 21, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
obamas fbi intervied the elder bomber in 2011, obama told em to leave his mooslim brother alone, obama is a mooslim
Is that why he has had so many of them taken out you ignorant POS?
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#95965 Apr 21, 2013
prove he had any taken out ive not seen it
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95966 Apr 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why he has had so many of them taken out you ignorant POS?
How "many" of u dwIdioTs are mooslim sympathizers!?! huuummmmm
He'll CHEW you up and STOMP you ...
When he's finished with you ... the 0 that is!
``````````

Read about Obama’s handler and benefactor Khalid Al Mansour, member of the board of the Saudi African Bank. Who were the handlers of the two Chechnya terrorists?

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/...

More there!
Between Orly and Glen ... this is HAPPENING!
TRUTH coming to light!

Since: Dec 11

#95967 Apr 21, 2013
Those Boston radicals were Methodist?
Catholic?
Baptist?
Lutheran?
Morman?

Muslim?

Muslims again!
Uncle Tab

United States

#95968 Apr 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You project too much "dumb ass".
I know who you are...keep burying the truth, WE ALL recognize the same old, lame old Cornholio Scudmissile!
You still have zero class! and zero respect for women!
Is the proof of drug abuse, heart attack, and me bring this Scudmissle person buried somewhere in your post??

Didn't think so...... You're just a big mouthed blowhard megaphone neck who just types shit.

You know who I am, been asked HOW many times???

You can't prove anything you've ever said.

You're looking kinda stupid here Professor Dumbass!

May want to try another board where people will believe a dumb blowhard.... Doesn't work here.

I proved it..... You can't prove anything you say.... Which makes tub the loser.

But that's something you're so very used to. You experience in everyday life.... This Internet is what you want to be.

You've failed here as well.

Heh dumbass!
Uncle Tab

United States

#95969 Apr 21, 2013
Have to admit.... You republicans have went off the deep end today.

Proves Obama is doing an amazing job, killing terrorists, stock market, not losing 750k jobs a month, car sales, home sales.

And what do you tools have to bring to the table??

You tune video saying OBL is alive??

Did your mothers have any kids that lived??
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95971 Apr 21, 2013
John 14
1 - Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever ...

<3

My HEART is not troubled ...
I have FAITH in Him ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#95972 Apr 21, 2013
I'm going to watch Obamas other terrorist kill, the lady brought home Zero Dark Thirty.

You republicans have fun in your make believe world, I'm sure my fine democratic friends will have a ball smacking you around as we all do.

We got a damned good President. The World knows it. Only ones who don't are you, the minority.

Get used to being in the minority spot, Hillary has every republican covered in the next 2 Presidential Elections.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95973 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I'm going to watch Obamas other terrorist kill, the lady brought home Zero Dark Thirty.
You republicans have fun in your make believe world, I'm sure my fine democratic friends will have a ball smacking you around as we all do.
We got a damned good President. The World knows it. Only ones who don't are you, the minority.
Get used to being in the minority spot, Hillary has every republican covered in the next 2 Presidential Elections.
Have FUN watching ...
BUT
Don't "shoot" the TV ...

just cause you get mad at what comes out of the speakers ....
and get MAD you will ...
cuz
it tells the truth bout the 0 ...

Happy Intermissions ...

:D
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95974 Apr 21, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Hillary won't be running, she has a medical condition.
Keep telling yourself and all the repukes that. That's what we want you to think. She's resting up for the campaign. Get ready for her old JD. She's coming. Scares the hell out of you repukes huh? hahaha Get use to it. Any Dem could win after the shit your repuke Party of No and teabaggers have pulled in Congress. Maybe it will sink in when the MAJORITY keeps voting DEMs in starting with 2014. Suck it up loser.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95975 Apr 21, 2013
Hello Uncle Tab and Calvin. Looks like you all had fun with the circus today. I see baaaaaaaaaing goat spammed the thread good as well as the unbalanced one. hahaha They are delusional. Especially the sock club. Where did they all go today after I outted them on their sock club. I track them and use the key words off and on for the DHS to pick up on. hahahaha

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95976 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Have to admit.... You republicans have went off the deep end today.
Proves Obama is doing an amazing job, killing terrorists, stock market, not losing 750k jobs a month, car sales, home sales.
And what do you tools have to bring to the table??
You tune video saying OBL is alive??
Did your mothers have any kids that lived??
I agree, he's doing a great job (funding the mooslum bro hood with U.S.$, tanks and F-16's, ignoring intelligence reports claiming the very same terrorists in Boston were up to something, oblamer now has two terrorist attacks he could have prevented on his hands, and you libotards are proud of him, LOLOL, baaaaaa

maybe you didn't see this headline,

As FBI awaits to question Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a House committee asks Obama administration for details on now-dead brother, once suspected of engaging in terrorist activities, questioning 'federal counter-terrorism efforts'.

But it must be a lie, can't find this on CNN or MSLSD, wonder why? hummm, baaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dumb 10 min clueless 6
Tony Mills and his women 15 min really 15
1st day of school for Knox 15 min lol 2
sugars daddies 17 min jackass 6
wreck up c mills holler 53 min haha 5
The Oven Mitt 1 hr Love it 62
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 142,340
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages