'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
84,701 - 84,720 of 146,345 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
yeah

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Lalala

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Is that alcoholic cult member drinking again? He's like Trump. He has to bark every once in awhile to let people know he's still around.
...and then you $#it on the front lawn!
(or here).
Sick puppy!
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

well there one thing dfor certain they could shoot you in the head and do no damage you terrorist loving america hatind obozozombie
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

arent these obozoites the funniest you ever saw they got an excuse for everything hahahahaha, somedy they might actually come ointo the real world
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Seems as tho the FBI were looking for the Boston Bombers and couldn't find them. They went to Russia for 6 months.

Wonder how they got their guns they killed a police office with??

Probably walked right into a swap meet and bought whatever they wanted.

If the FBI is looking for a terrorist and can't find them, it's great that they can just go out and purchase a gun and not one flag is raised.

Great thinking republicans.

Saw a family member of some of the Newtown shootings this morning..... The campaign ads against republicans are really gonna hurt soon.

Bye bye republicans!

Saw that the America crackhead ignored my post on WND last night, I'll throw it up again just to rub it in a lol more heh

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/category/organi...

Just funny how republicans are all unstable, from their 'news' sources,(wnd, falsenews, beck, rush, savage) to who they vote for,(dumbya, buchaman, palin, quayle, turtleman)to you republican posters (all of YOU)

No wonder Obama had such a enormous job repairing the damage done to our country.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

"A holstered gun is not a deadly weapon... But anything can be used as a deadly weapon. A credit card can be used to cut somebody's throat."
...New Hampshire state Rep. Dan Dumaine (R), quoted by the Concord Monitor, opposing a move to ban guns for the chamber floor.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

"I refuse to play the game of 'assault weapon.' That's any weapon. It's a hammer. It's the machetes in Rwanda that killed 800,000 people, an article that came out this week, the massive number that are killed with hammers."
...Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-Texas), on the Dennis Miller Show, arguing that banning assault weapons won't work.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

"We may have to shed blood every couple hundred years to preserve our freedoms."
...Former Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.), quoted by Chicago's DNAinfo, adding that conservatives are losing the "war" with Democrats for U.S. voters

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

"He's partly right on that."
...Rep. Phil Gingrey (R-Ga.), an OB-GYN, quoted by the Marietta Daily Journal, on Todd Akin's "legitimate rape" comments.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

"Assault weapons is a misused term used by suburban soccer moms who do not understand what is being discussed here."
...Missouri Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder (R), quoted by the Missouri News Horizon, on efforts to ban assault weapons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

"When it's for self protection, you need as much firepower as needed to protect your family."
...Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant (R), quoted by the Clarion Ledger, saying he'll oppose President Obama's gun control initiatives

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

"These are people who are going to have to answer to a much higher power than me about why they have appealed and appealed and appealed."
...Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R), quoted by the Columbus Dispatch, saying critics of his JobsOhio program will have to answer to God

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

"They are used to defend our property and our families and our faith and our freedom, and they are absolutely essential to living the way God intended for us to live."
...California Rep. Tim Donnelly (R), talking about guns on The Bottom Line.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

"We will look forward to interrogating him at his hearing next week, mercilessly. We will bring him back for the only time waterboarding to get the truth out of him."
...Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), quoted by Politico, joking that he'll get the truth out of Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) when he faces confirmation hearings to be the next secretary of state.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

"I think video games is a bigger problem than guns, because video games affect people."
...Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), quoted by Kotaku.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

I know no republicans went to Thunder last night, no one wants to be around them, that's why they're always here.... But did anyone else notice the fireworks show seemed bigger than usual??

What a great time of year here in the Ohio Valley!

Looking forward to the boat race. Probably one of my favorite events of the year.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

"President Washington, President Lincoln, President Wilson, President Roosevelt have all authorized electronic surveillance on a far broader scale."
...Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez, testifying before Congress

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

"I feel the best way to ensure Americans' freedom is to tighten restrictions on that freedom in any way possible. Only through wiretaps, illegal searches and seizures, unfettered government intrusion, a controlled media and a complete crackdown on free speech can we ensure the liberties of all people." ...Attorney General John Ashcroft
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
...and then you $#it on the front lawn!
(or here).
Sick puppy!
Professor, just 2 of the many things you should stay away from.... Spelling and Humor, you're horrible at both.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

"I guess I'm more of a practical fella. Uhh. I vowed after September the 11th that I would do everything I could to protect the American people. And, uhh -- my attitude, of course, was affected by the attacks.ha ha ...ummm Let me see... I knew we were at a war. I knew that the enemy, obviously, had to be sophisticated, and lethal, to fly hijacked airplanes, uhh, into -- facilities that would, we would, killing thousands of people, innocent people, doin' nothing, just sittin' there goin' to work."
...President George W Bush,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min SNYB 128,721
Artemus Road (Highway 225) 36 min warning 1
Stivers Center fixes 58 min smokejumper 54
Ronald Stevenson 3 hr stephanie 18
How do I get up with Jessi 3 hr stephanie 7
Beckoning Frontiers 3 hr Jack 1
SEC Network 4 hr Hopeful 5
•••
•••