'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#95834 Apr 21, 2013
Hello everyone. Have a nice afternoon.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95835 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
i wonder if he's invited.
This will be the only republican event he's been invited to in the last 9 years.
kevin

Greenup, KY

#95836 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, I'll try...shot in the after after he was dead
but...where did Obama get his dead body?
WHAT BODY?????????? You mean the one the Seals supposedly threw into the ocean?? Never did believe that one.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95837 Apr 21, 2013
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT BODY?????????? You mean the one the Seals supposedly threw into the ocean?? Never did believe that one.
Here we go again....

It's just funny..... The small republican brain.... About the size if an orange.

With OBL dead, republicans lose so much in years of their fear, doom, and gloom.

They're so used to living life as cowards, What else can they say??

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#95838 Apr 21, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you keep reading and responding. I have no tolerance for namecalling, racist, hypocrites and if that antagonizes you why do you read them. Bullying, that is laughable. Haven't been here long? Your party has cornered the market on hate and bullying.
You ask what made me think he was 14? Indicated you didn't. Didn't you read his story? Apparently not. I guess you didn't know you were a History/Physics project, did you. I will let him tell you if he feels like it. At least he is learning something about people and the toxic political parties. Yet, you repukes wonder why you can't get the youth vote. They are more educated and aware of the system by the time they vote and they choose DEMS. Bugs the repukes/teabaggeres about like the women, blacks, hispanics.....good luck trying to win them over. GOP/TEABAGGERS did the damage. Might not get undone for a couple more Presidential elections. You guys got your plate full with BOTH parties eating their own. Glad we are a ONE party. UNITED
Deal with it honey.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Doesn't really seem that Republicans have "cornered the market on hate and bullying". From what I read on this thread the Democrats are just as bad if not worse.

I have not read each and every post made here so I guess I did miss the post from the "14 year old". I find it hard to believe any History/Physics teacher would want a 14 year old to learn anything from a political thread such as this. He would not learn anything regarding politics. This would be more appropriate for a Psychology class in order to see first hand the mentality and behavior of bigots and haters. Even then, it would be more appropriate for a college student, not a 14 year old child. In addition, his comments give him away.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95839 Apr 21, 2013
Good afternoon Uncle Tab, Calvin, and Injudgement.

Guess all the loons are still passed out. Just got back from church and all settled in my porch chair listening to the sounds of Spring. Love it. Everything is so green.

Looks like Louisville's Thunder was successful despite the lack of the military planes thanks to the repukes in Congress with all their NO,NO,NO and cuts. We sure now how to put on a show in our neck of Kentucky. Seems everyone had a great time and were at ease with the terrorists dead/in custody. Our military provides such great security along with all of our finest in blue. Now it on, party, party, party right up to the Derby. All eyes will be on the Bluegrass State for the greatest 2mins in sports.

Uncle Tab, hope the kids enjoyed it.

Thunder 2013 draws to successful close

http://www.wlky.com/news/entertainment/Thunde...

Calvin, those quotes were hilarious. Uncle is right about Bush, no one should of let him talk unless he had a teleprompter. hahaha Listening to him vs. Obama, I guess we see who got the better education. hahaha

There's one reason above all others that President Obama uses a teleprompter in delivering most of his speeches: he's good at it.

Ronald Reagan was the same way. He was more at ease in reading his speech off the dual screens of a teleprompter than looking up and down at a speech text on his lectern

Not so, George W. Bush. He often got that nervous, deer-in-the-headlights look when giving an address from a teleprompter. He would seem stiff and ill-at-ease. He did not convey a sense of understanding.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-484825...

BUSH definitely needed a telepromter!!! hahaha

Hope you guys have a great day.:)

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

“Could've been a contender here”

I couldn't find no fight, here

#95840 Apr 21, 2013
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
yes that one, the one the Seals supposedly threw into the ocean.
..and the moonwalk? suppose you never did believe that one, either?. Hollywood, right?
BUT, Obama's secret plan to destroy America? yea, you bought right in, huh? So much for the secret.
Damn Glenn Beck to Hell.

“Could've been a contender here”

I couldn't find no fight, here

#95841 Apr 21, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Good afternoon Uncle Tab, Calvin, and Injudgement.
Guess all the loons are still passed out. Just got back from church and all settled in my porch chair listening to the sounds of Spring. Love it. Everything is so green.
Looks like Louisville's Thunder was successful despite the lack of the military planes thanks to the repukes in Congress with all their NO,NO,NO and cuts. We sure now how to put on a show in our neck of Kentucky. Seems everyone had a great time and were at ease with the terrorists dead/in custody. Our military provides such great security along with all of our finest in blue. Now it on, party, party, party right up to the Derby. All eyes will be on the Bluegrass State for the greatest 2mins in sports.
Uncle Tab, hope the kids enjoyed it.
Thunder 2013 draws to successful close
http://www.wlky.com/news/entertainment/Thunde...
Calvin, those quotes were hilarious. Uncle is right about Bush, no one should of let him talk unless he had a teleprompter. hahaha Listening to him vs. Obama, I guess we see who got the better education. hahaha
There's one reason above all others that President Obama uses a teleprompter in delivering most of his speeches: he's good at it.
Ronald Reagan was the same way. He was more at ease in reading his speech off the dual screens of a teleprompter than looking up and down at a speech text on his lectern
Not so, George W. Bush. He often got that nervous, deer-in-the-headlights look when giving an address from a teleprompter. He would seem stiff and ill-at-ease. He did not convey a sense of understanding.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-484825...
BUSH definitely needed a telepromter!!! hahaha
Hope you guys have a great day.:)
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Morning Ms R
Uncle Tab

United States

#95842 Apr 21, 2013
It is a very nice day out Ms R, kids had a great time last night. They were asleep after they were in the car in 3 minutes lol

After the race I'm going out and enjoy today myself. Too nice of a day to stay in.

Correct on the telepromter comments you made. It's hilarious to me that that's something they would even bring up after all if Calvin's posts this morning on how goofy they look even mentioning it.

But who's kidding who.... We see them making goofy posts that resemble the things Dumbya has said.... I understand why they are offended that we call him stupid.... They are just as stupid.... Stupid is as stupid does.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95843 Apr 21, 2013
Hi Calvin, you did a marvelous job jabbing those idiots. Keep up the good work. You amaze me. I hope your are telling all the young people you know why the youth vote for DEMS. lol

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

#95844 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yes that one, the one the Seals supposedly threw into the ocean.
..and the moonwalk? suppose you never did believe that one, either?. Hollywood, right?
BUT, Obama's secret plan to destroy America? yea, you bought right in, huh? So much for the secret.
Damn Glenn Beck to Hell.
Great one Calvin!!

I watched the Jon Stewart YouTube this morning where he owned poor o drunk Beck..... It's great that republicans here use THAT mental lightweight as a talking head.

Since: Dec 11

#95845 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Professor, just 2 of the many things you should stay away from.... Spelling and Humor, you're horrible at both.
Show me MY spelling error.
It was C's mistake...not mine!

Definition of "IMPECCABLE"

1: not capable of sinning or liable to sin

2: free from fault or blame : flawless <spoke impeccable French

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/imp...

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

#95846 Apr 21, 2013
In another exchange at CNN on April 19th, Kayyem compared the Islamic Chechens to – you guessed it – Timothy McVeigh, a professed agnostic whose religion was “science”.

KAYYEM: Right. And those — that kind of terrorism can occur whether it’s international or domestic, Tim McVeigh had one or two cohorts and not much else. And I know that’s hard for people to think as we do think about things as big conspiracies. But that sometimes doesn’t happen.

When in doubt, leftists and Muslim apologists just love to whip out the Timothy McVeigh card. Unfortunately for them, McVeigh’s belief system was more on par with that of Meathead and Al Gore.

Speaking of the Oklahoma City bombing, that makes a nice segue to Kayyem’s apparent involvement in the coverup of a murder.

Yes, there is a paper trail.

In 1997, Kayyem was more than just a little familiar with the bizarre circumstances surrounding the death of Kenneth Michael Trentadue, who died in a federal prison in 1995. For years, the Medical Examiner refused to rule the death a suicide. On October 1, 1997, Kayyem sent an email and referred to the ‘Trentadue mission’ as being “like coordinating the invasion of Normandy”. She also made reference to ‘Eric’s schedule’, presumably a reference to then Deputy Attorney General Eric Holder.

http://shoebat.com/2013/04/21/is-cnn-expert-c...

Thursday evening post, MadDog alerted us to this article in the Los Angeles Times:

The Obama administration is for the first time drafting classified guidelines to help the government determine whether newly captured terrorism suspects will be prosecuted or held indefinitely without trial, senior U.S. officials said.

The draft document envisions that a small number of suspected terrorists captured in the future could be detained and interrogated in an overseas prison, several of the officials said. At least in the short term, Bagram air base in Afghanistan would be the most likely prison to hold the suspects, they said.

http://my.firedoglake.com/jimwhite/2010/04/16...

Location hidden

#95848 Apr 21, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Hi Calvin, you did a marvelous job jabbing those idiots. Keep up the good work. You amaze me. I hope your are telling all the young people you know why the youth vote for DEMS. lol
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Oh yes! Let's encourage a "14 year old" to keep "jabbing those idiots". Is this what you teach your grandchildren?
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95849 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
It is a very nice day out Ms R, kids had a great time last night. They were asleep after they were in the car in 3 minutes lol
After the race I'm going out and enjoy today myself. Too nice of a day to stay in.
Correct on the telepromter comments you made. It's hilarious to me that that's something they would even bring up after all if Calvin's posts this morning on how goofy they look even mentioning it.
But who's kidding who.... We see them making goofy posts that resemble the things Dumbya has said.... I understand why they are offended that we call him stupid.... They are just as stupid.... Stupid is as stupid does.
Hey Uncle, I bet they were. I love how despite how long it takes to get out of there and believe me they were showing from the air the traffic, it is still worth every moment of it. Love the great old American get together where everybody is everybody's friend and fellow American. They do a helluva job. My brother and his wife work it every year. I babysit if they need and I am not going to a THUNDER PARTY. We rock up this way on our Kentucky Derby, don't we. I hope as close as Calvin is, he has been. The young ones have the greatest time. It is definitely a real demonstration of SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY. In light of the last horrific week, people were more relaxed and swelled with pride of our American flag moments. I think they made up for the lack of the great military air show by extra fireworks. It looked awesome on TV. I have been from both sides of the river. Beautiful.

I am out enjoying the fresh air, all the green, birds, etc...it is great awesome. Did some yard work early. Everything needed tended to since the last rain, new growth everywhere, weeds and dandelions to get rid of, etc....

In between that I have my son yelling for me to come and see this wreck. I love the races. Hope to make it to Kentucky Speedway soon. It's on my bucket list. haha Didn't care much for the NRA sponsered race last week and refused to watch. I wouldn't have went if I had free tickets, accommodations, the works. NASCAR should have none better. Can't America have a sport without politics getting in?$$$$$$$ I hope it bit them in the ass like it will for those in 2014.

Have a great day. I will check back later for some laughs. You and Calvin were killing me with the comebacks.

Have a great afternoon. Life is good! God is great!

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
bb

Louisville, KY

#95850 Apr 21, 2013
Oo

Location hidden

#95851 Apr 21, 2013
Russian officials warned the FBI in 2011 that alleged Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev may have subscribed to the teachings of "radical Islam," according to the Boston Globe. Tamerlan, who was killed in a shootout with police early Friday morning, is thought to have been the mastermind of the attack that killed three people and wounded about 170.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/report-russian-offic...
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95854 Apr 21, 2013
hey sodotards, check this out, I'm so glad we are oblamer to lead us, who needs military anyway? baaaaaaaaa

Honey, I Shrank The Army; On Brink Of A Hollow Force

Posted 01/24/2013 06:50 PM ET

Defense: As sequestration looms and an advocate of military budget cuts prepares to be confirmed as Secretary of Defense, the Army reports that it will have to cut base operations by almost a third, jeopardizing its missions.

'The readiness of our Armed Forces is at a tipping point," Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey wrote to Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., the chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, in a Jan. 14 letter also signed by the chiefs of the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0124...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95855 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Using Beck’s logic, George W. Bush should have been impeached for 9/11. His administration had the appropriate intelligence and didn’t prevent the attacks.
FROM THE LINK THAT CRAZY BITCH JUST POSTED
you are absolutely right, and bill clinton should be given an award for the greatest defender of our country in 200 years, 9 attacks and he gave us 9/11 for doing nothing about it,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

#95856 Apr 21, 2013
Authorities Investigating Plane Crash That Killed Air Force General, Wife

http://www.ksfo560.com/common/more.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox Co jail threads GONE again!!!! 3 min sam 2
larry ramsey (Apr '12) 43 min shorty 5
who will you vote for as jailer 44 min fixthis 1
who will you vote for as senator 45 min fixthis 1
who will you vote for as sheriff ? 45 min fixthis 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Mike Duquette 131,383
Church Wedding venues 1 hr Good read 3
Family Court Judge 3 hr old school 45
our little oligarchy town of barbourville 17 hr Good read 9
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]