'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
84,681 - 84,700 of 147,385 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

The behavior of some on the right is disgusting. They are a national disgrace, who are completely incapable of coming together and joining the rest of the country during a time of tragedy.

Glenn Beck and others on the right who are peddling their conspiracies and hate, are the antithesis of everything this country stands for.

They are un-American, and a source of shame for us all.

FROM THE LINK THAT CRAZY BITCH JUST POSTED

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Using Beckís logic, George W. Bush should have been impeached for 9/11. His administration had the appropriate intelligence and didnít prevent the attacks.

RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling out your democrat brothers and sisters? Didn't the little weasels that bugged McConnell's staff meeting also make racist remarks against Mrs. McConnell the week before? I'm glad you have gotten to the point that you can be somewhat truthful and blame the democrats for the true racists they are. Good job, lemon guy, good post.
How many times to we have to explain to you. No one made a racist comment about turtleman's wife. There were no "chink" "slanteyed" etc remarks like you people would use if it was President Obama's wife. Those wannabe $1000 superpac activist aren't guilty of that. Recording where they should remains to be seen. Your party has done worse. All three parties have low political tactics and superpac's such as Rove vs Palins proves that. Only your's does worse and takes the money anyway. Chao's family are rich Chinese business owners who donate millions to turtleman every election and our jobs just happen to go to China. I know what she did while Sec Labor. They were not wrong about that. I won't reprint all those posts showing the details several have shown you, go back and look yourself SpeakUp. I will post the non-racial comment. It wasn't racial, it was true.

Progress Kentucky, a Democratic super PAC with its sights on
toppling Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), has drawn backlash for a persistent effort to suggest that the senator's wife's Chinese roots have led him to embrace anti-American policies.

In a Feb. 14 tweet, the group made a particularly blunt jab suggesting that Elaine Chao, former labor secretary under President George W. Bush and McConnell's second wife, was encouraging him to support outsourcing jobs to China.

This woman has the ear of @mcconnellpress -- she's his #wife.May explain why your job moved to #China! rense.com/general77/raci Ö
ó Progress Kentucky (@ProgressKy) February 14, 2013
"Senator Mitch McConnell has a conflict of interest that many are afraid to talk about, and Progress Kentucky is not," Reilly said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/26/prog...

Step away from the pills, alcohol, and sock drawer and look up the rest yourself, you old coot. You people are the most racist bunch I have ever seen in my life. I am grateful for that. Guess you couldn't help yourself after having it all pent up all those years waiting for an OBAMA to release it. You sure were loaded for bear eh? Prove it everyday all over the net I bet too! Loser lemming shill. Go back to your closet.

BTW, I am not a guy! Pay attention SU.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"This is something especially disgusting about the way that Glenn Beck and many others are trying to twist this story to fit their Islamic terrorism narrative. The truth is that we donít know the motivations for this attack, but the Glenn Beckís of our country are already using it to whip up Islamic hate. "
Very disgusting indeed. Love your post about him. My favorite skits of him doing all his wacko blackboard, glasses, weeping were on Jon Stewart.

JON STEWART'S FUNNY IMPERSONATION OF NUT CASE GLEN BECK

Uploaded on Mar 19, 2010
Jon Stewart is really funny in this clip . He impersonates right wing nut case Glen Beck, his chalk board, conservatives, and libertarians . It speaks volumes of the rampant paranoia these groups are known for . Enjoy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

There are plenty more. Jon always has me rolling outting fauxbox pundits and their lies.

Him, rush, colter, and the bunch are disgusting as hell. But they eat their own with the best of the repukes and teabaggers.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Very disgusting indeed. Love your post about him. My favorite skits of him doing all his wacko blackboard, glasses, weeping were on Jon Stewart.
Uploaded on Mar 19, 2010
Jon Stewart is really funny in this clip . He impersonates right wing nut case Glen Beck, his chalk board, conservatives, and libertarians . It speaks volumes of the rampant paranoia these groups are known for . Enjoy...
There are plenty more. Jon always has me rolling outting fauxbox pundits and their lies.
Him, rush, colter, and the bunch are disgusting as hell. But they eat their own with the best of the repukes and teabaggers.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
it's hilarious, he pegs Beck.
I think Beck is almost as funny..lol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Uploaded on Mar 19, 2010
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Seriously, She gives big ups to her hero Beck, for saving America, then posts a link to an article trashing him...genius.

Stewart is taking the summer off, I will miss the Daily Show, maybe Colbert will double up
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Catching them with that Patriot Act, internet traffic before they can act as TERRORIST: PRICELESS

US teen accused of seeking to join al Qaeda-linked Syrian group

An 18-year-old Chicago-area man accused of planning to join an al Qaeda-linked group fighting in Syria has been arrested by the FBI, the agency said on Saturday.

Abdella Ahmad Tounisi of Aurora, Illinois, was taken into custody late on Friday as he prepared to board a plane at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport bound for Turkey, the FBI said in a statement.

It added that Tounisi was a friend of Adel Daoud, an American accused of trying to stage a bombing outside a downtown Chicago bar last year. The agency said Tounisi had not been involved in that plot.

Tounisi appeared before a U.S. magistrate on Saturday on one count of attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization. He was ordered held until his next court appearance on Tuesday, the FBI said.

A criminal complaint accused Tounisi of making online contact in March with a person he thought was a recruiter for Jabhat al-Nusrah, the militant Islamist Syrian group that the U.S. government calls a foreign terrorist organization operating as a wing of al Qaeda in Iraq.

The supposed recruiter was an FBI employee working undercover, the agency said.

Tounisi said in emails to the FBI employee that he planned to get to Syria via Turkey and was willing to die in the Syrian struggle, the complaint said.

Syria is in the grips of a civil war that began in 2011 as a revolt against President Bashar Assad and has killed more than 70,000 people.

On April 10, Tounisi bought an airline ticket for a flight from Chicago to Istanbul. On Thursday, the undercover FBI employee gave him a bus ticket for travel from Istanbul to Gaziantep, Turkey, near the border with Syria, the complaint said.

Tounisi's attorney, Michael Madden, of the federal public defender program could not be reached for comment.

Tounisi faces a maximum of 15 years in prison if convicted.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/20/17...

Gotta love the FBI, HOMELAND SECURITY, and all the agencies in President Obama's administration for weeding out these homegrown terrorist as well as taking out the foreign ones. I guess you repukes will blame him on Obama since he is from Chicago. It is your mentality.

Wonder how many of the lunatics on here are on their radar while monitoring web traffic. My money's on A Lunatic for sure with all it's jhad clicks trying to solve the Boston Bombing as well as it's many wnd,alexjones, gloomanddoom sites. lol

See ya tomorrow.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA, Is that what you do? Ari/Jay
Go change socks, the are short one for their circus. lmao@you clowns.
You can borrow some of Glasgow SpeakUp's, he has more than A Lunatic/goatgirl.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014

You are totally off your rocker! How many times does someone have to tell you that Ari and I are two different people. We live in two separate areas. If you go back in these posts to a year or more ago you will see me as Jay. And I haven't moved.

Now, use your imagination for more important fantasies!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Catching them with that Patriot Act, internet traffic before they can act as TERRORIST: PRICELESS
US teen accused of seeking to join al Qaeda-linked Syrian group
An 18-year-old Chicago-area man accused of planning to join an al Qaeda-linked group fighting in Syria has been arrested by the FBI, the agency said on Saturday.
Abdella Ahmad Tounisi of Aurora, Illinois, was taken into custody late on Friday as he prepared to board a plane at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport bound for Turkey, the FBI said in a statement.
It added that Tounisi was a friend of Adel Daoud, an American accused of trying to stage a bombing outside a downtown Chicago bar last year. The agency said Tounisi had not been involved in that plot.
Tounisi appeared before a U.S. magistrate on Saturday on one count of attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization. He was ordered held until his next court appearance on Tuesday, the FBI said.
A criminal complaint accused Tounisi of making online contact in March with a person he thought was a recruiter for Jabhat al-Nusrah, the militant Islamist Syrian group that the U.S. government calls a foreign terrorist organization operating as a wing of al Qaeda in Iraq.
The supposed recruiter was an FBI employee working undercover, the agency said.
Tounisi said in emails to the FBI employee that he planned to get to Syria via Turkey and was willing to die in the Syrian struggle, the complaint said.
Syria is in the grips of a civil war that began in 2011 as a revolt against President Bashar Assad and has killed more than 70,000 people.
On April 10, Tounisi bought an airline ticket for a flight from Chicago to Istanbul. On Thursday, the undercover FBI employee gave him a bus ticket for travel from Istanbul to Gaziantep, Turkey, near the border with Syria, the complaint said.
Tounisi's attorney, Michael Madden, of the federal public defender program could not be reached for comment.
Tounisi faces a maximum of 15 years in prison if convicted.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/20/17...
Gotta love the FBI, HOMELAND SECURITY, and all the agencies in President Obama's administration for weeding out these homegrown terrorist as well as taking out the foreign ones. I guess you repukes will blame him on Obama since he is from Chicago. It is your mentality.
Wonder how many of the lunatics on here are on their radar while monitoring web traffic. My money's on A Lunatic for sure with all it's jhad clicks trying to solve the Boston Bombing as well as it's many wnd,alexjones, gloomanddoom sites. lol
See ya tomorrow.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
I'll keep an eye on her, Ms R, have a good sleep
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
it's hilarious, he pegs Beck.
I think Beck is almost as funny..lol
He sure does. I never miss his or Steven's show. They kill me, he outs those idiots on every show. With their own shows and videos.

Sure seems like the sock circus all passed out at the same time huh? hahaha

Have sweet dreams Calvin. I am calling it a night. Great comments, keep it up. I love seeing a 14 year old smarter than all of them put together. PRICELESS

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure does. I never miss his or Steven's show. They kill me, he outs those idiots on every show. With their own shows and videos.
Sure seems like the sock circus all passed out at the same time huh? hahaha
Have sweet dreams Calvin. I am calling it a night. Great comments, keep it up. I love seeing a 14 year old smarter than all of them put together. PRICELESS
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
thank you, goodnight

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You are totally off your rocker! How many times does someone have to tell you that Ari and I are two different people. We live in two separate areas. If you go back in these posts to a year or more ago you will see me as Jay. And I haven't moved.
Now, use your imagination for more important fantasies!
you are all the same person...Rush Limbaugh
Magic

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

MOT wrote:
So?
nope

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x237cu_poiso...

Poison Something To Believe In Lyrics

Well I see him on the Tv
Preachin' bout the promise land
He tells me to believe in Jesus
And steals the money from my hand

Some say he was a good man
But Lord I think he sinned, yeah

Twenty-two years of mental tears
Cries a suicidal Vietnam vet
Who fought a losing war on a foreign shore
To find his country didn't want him back

Their bullets took his best friend in Saigon
Our lawyers took his wife, his kids, no regrets
In a time I don't remember
In a war he can't forget

He cries "Forgive me for what I've done there
Cause I never meant the things I did"

Chorus:
And give me something to believe in
If there's a Lord above
Oh, Lord arise

Our best friend died a lonely man
In some Palm Springs hotel room
I got the call last Christmas Eve
And they told me the news

I tried all night not to break down and cry
As the tears rolled down my face
I felt so cold and empty
Like a lost soul out of place

And the mirror, mirror on the wall
Sees my smile it fades again

Chorus

Sometimes I wish to God I didn't know now
The things I didn't know then
Road you gotta take me home

I drive by the homeless sleepin on a cold dark street
Like bodies in and open grave
Underneath the broken old neon sign
That used to read JESUS SAVES

A mile away live the rich folk
And I see how they're living it up
While the poor they eat from hand to mouth
The rich is drinkin' from a golden cup

And it just makes me wonder
Why so many lose, so few win

Chorus

You take the high road
And I'll take the low road

Sometime I wish I didn't know now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Leaving the Light On wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_XXOyejBpQk
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x237cu_poiso...
Poison Something To Believe In Lyrics
Well I see him on the Tv
Preachin' bout the promise land
He tells me to believe in Jesus
And steals the money from my hand
Some say he was a good man
But Lord I think he sinned, yeah
Twenty-two years of mental tears
Cries a suicidal Vietnam vet
Who fought a losing war on a foreign shore
To find his country didn't want him back
Their bullets took his best friend in Saigon
Our lawyers took his wife, his kids, no regrets
In a time I don't remember
In a war he can't forget
He cries "Forgive me for what I've done there
Cause I never meant the things I did"
Chorus:
If there's a Lord above
Oh, Lord arise
Our best friend died a lonely man
In some Palm Springs hotel room
I got the call last Christmas Eve
And they told me the news
I tried all night not to break down and cry
As the tears rolled down my face
I felt so cold and empty
Like a lost soul out of place
And the mirror, mirror on the wall
Sees my smile it fades again
Chorus
Sometimes I wish to God I didn't know now
Road you gotta take me home
I drive by the homeless sleepin on a cold dark street
Like bodies in and open grave
Underneath the broken old neon sign
That used to read JESUS SAVES
A mile away live the rich folk
And I see how they're living it up
While the poor they eat from hand to mouth
The rich is drinkin' from a golden cup
And it just makes me wonder
Why so many lose, so few win
Chorus
You take the high road
And I'll take the low road
Sometime I wish I didn't know now
amen

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

American Lady wrote:
Glenn Beck Calls for Obamaís Impeachment Over Boston Terrorist Attack
----------Media Matters----------
is TRYING to downplay it!
NOT GONNA WORK
http://www.politicususa.com/glenn-beck-calls-...
GOOOOOOoooooooooo Glen Beck!!!!!!!!!!
AT LAST someone is doing something to CORRECT this FARCE!
Is that alcoholic cult member drinking again? He's like Trump. He has to bark every once in awhile to let people know he's still around.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

ILoveitHere wrote:
Hola Uncle T, Hottie C and Repukes.
I see I haven't missed much. Obama this, Muslim that, over loaded sock drawers and farm animal friends.
A very typical Saturday night.
...and YOU aren't a sock, are you pal?

Your choice is almost criminal.
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

i see they are now saying that one of the snipers shot the suspect in the throat so he cant tell the tale about his ties to obama, the fbi interrogated the older suspect in 2011, nobama made em leave him alone

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
i see they are now saying that one of the snipers shot the suspect in the throat so he cant tell the tale about his ties to obama, the fbi interrogated the older suspect in 2011, nobama made em leave him alone
did they shoot him in the hand also, so he couldn't write about it?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

demonicRats wrote:
did they shoot him in the butthole so he couldn't fart in Morse code?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Alvin 1 hr Crazy Maniac 1
danny jordan.woman user 1 hr bcc65 1
Teresa Johnson and Rex 2 hr wondering 12
Lasha Hoskins (Jun '09) 2 hr friend 11
chicken fight felony 2 hr Joe Kerr 11
Our guys.... not the best guy 3 hr plain facts 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Anne52 81,567
john sowders 6 hr she will 15
New club in Barbourville? 14 hr Bville resident 20