'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#95818 Apr 21, 2013
"President Washington, President Lincoln, President Wilson, President Roosevelt have all authorized electronic surveillance on a far broader scale."
...Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez, testifying before Congress

#95819 Apr 21, 2013
"I feel the best way to ensure Americans' freedom is to tighten restrictions on that freedom in any way possible. Only through wiretaps, illegal searches and seizures, unfettered government intrusion, a controlled media and a complete crackdown on free speech can we ensure the liberties of all people." ...Attorney General John Ashcroft
Uncle Tab

United States

#95820 Apr 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
...and then you $#it on the front lawn!
(or here).
Sick puppy!
Professor, just 2 of the many things you should stay away from.... Spelling and Humor, you're horrible at both.

#95821 Apr 21, 2013
"I guess I'm more of a practical fella. Uhh. I vowed after September the 11th that I would do everything I could to protect the American people. And, uhh -- my attitude, of course, was affected by the attacks.ha ha ...ummm Let me see... I knew we were at a war. I knew that the enemy, obviously, had to be sophisticated, and lethal, to fly hijacked airplanes, uhh, into -- facilities that would, we would, killing thousands of people, innocent people, doin' nothing, just sittin' there goin' to work."
...President George W Bush,

#95822 Apr 21, 2013
"If Lincoln were alive today, he'd be turning over in his grave.
...Gerald Ford (on Nixon and Watergate)
Uncle Tab

United States

#95823 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
"I feel the best way to ensure Americans' freedom is to tighten restrictions on that freedom in any way possible. Only through wiretaps, illegal searches and seizures, unfettered government intrusion, a controlled media and a complete crackdown on free speech can we ensure the liberties of all people." ...Attorney General John Ashcroft
Morning Calvin. Great posts pointing out the republican unstables!!

And this one.... I had forgotten about this asshat Ashcroft!! They made that tool disappear didn't they??

It's amazing that these people can vote for these idiots.

Makes them all idiots.

#95826 Apr 21, 2013
"I fully understand those who say you can't win this thing militarily. That's exactly what the United States military says, that you can't win this military." ...George W. Bush, on the need for political progress in Iraq, Washington, D.C., Oct. 17, 2008

#95827 Apr 21, 2013
"I heard somebody say,'Where's (Nelson) Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead. Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." --George W. Bush, on the former South African president, who (was) still very much alive, Washington, D.C., Sept. 20, 2008

#95828 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Calvin. Great posts pointing out the republican unstables!!
And this one.... I had forgotten about this asshat Ashcroft!! They made that tool disappear didn't they??
It's amazing that these people can vote for these idiots.
Makes them all idiots.
morning uncle, so the big Victory brought out the Thunder fans, I hear
Uncle Tab

United States

#95829 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
"I heard somebody say,'Where's (Nelson) Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead. Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas." --George W. Bush, on the former South African president, who (was) still very much alive, Washington, D.C., Sept. 20, 2008
Maybe we should remind republicans about telepromters and their usefulness in not making the president look like an idiot to the world.

:-D

That dude was a f'n embarrassment to this country. Correction, STILL is an embarrassment to this country.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95830 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
morning uncle, so the big Victory brought out the Thunder fans, I hear
Yes, it was great!! We get with a few friends and rent a condo at The Harbours in Jeff. Did that the last few years on Thunder. And they always have empty ones. That place is too expensive for anyone to buy all of them. But the crowd was huge, loud, and had a great time.

We do it rigt here in our neck of the woods.

#95831 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we should remind republicans about telepromters and their usefulness in not making the president look like an idiot to the world.
:-D
That dude was a f'n embarrassment to this country. Correction, STILL is an embarrassment to this country.
Even to his party. It seems they never invite him to any of their fun get togethers.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95832 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Even to his party. It seems they never invite him to any of their fun get togethers.
I think his Presidential Library has its opening ceremonies this coming week..... It's probably a refrigerator box with 3 Curious George books judging by your Bush quotes this morning.

(Ari... Take notes, that's humor!)

#95833 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I think his Presidential Library has its opening ceremonies this coming week..... It's probably a refrigerator box with 3 Curious George books judging by your Bush quotes this morning.
(Ari... Take notes, that's humor!)
i wonder if he's invited.

Location hidden

#95834 Apr 21, 2013
Hello everyone. Have a nice afternoon.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95835 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
i wonder if he's invited.
This will be the only republican event he's been invited to in the last 9 years.
kevin

Greenup, KY

#95836 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, I'll try...shot in the after after he was dead
but...where did Obama get his dead body?
WHAT BODY?????????? You mean the one the Seals supposedly threw into the ocean?? Never did believe that one.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95837 Apr 21, 2013
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT BODY?????????? You mean the one the Seals supposedly threw into the ocean?? Never did believe that one.
Here we go again....

It's just funny..... The small republican brain.... About the size if an orange.

With OBL dead, republicans lose so much in years of their fear, doom, and gloom.

They're so used to living life as cowards, What else can they say??

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#95838 Apr 21, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you keep reading and responding. I have no tolerance for namecalling, racist, hypocrites and if that antagonizes you why do you read them. Bullying, that is laughable. Haven't been here long? Your party has cornered the market on hate and bullying.
You ask what made me think he was 14? Indicated you didn't. Didn't you read his story? Apparently not. I guess you didn't know you were a History/Physics project, did you. I will let him tell you if he feels like it. At least he is learning something about people and the toxic political parties. Yet, you repukes wonder why you can't get the youth vote. They are more educated and aware of the system by the time they vote and they choose DEMS. Bugs the repukes/teabaggeres about like the women, blacks, hispanics.....good luck trying to win them over. GOP/TEABAGGERS did the damage. Might not get undone for a couple more Presidential elections. You guys got your plate full with BOTH parties eating their own. Glad we are a ONE party. UNITED
Deal with it honey.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Doesn't really seem that Republicans have "cornered the market on hate and bullying". From what I read on this thread the Democrats are just as bad if not worse.

I have not read each and every post made here so I guess I did miss the post from the "14 year old". I find it hard to believe any History/Physics teacher would want a 14 year old to learn anything from a political thread such as this. He would not learn anything regarding politics. This would be more appropriate for a Psychology class in order to see first hand the mentality and behavior of bigots and haters. Even then, it would be more appropriate for a college student, not a 14 year old child. In addition, his comments give him away.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95839 Apr 21, 2013
Good afternoon Uncle Tab, Calvin, and Injudgement.

Guess all the loons are still passed out. Just got back from church and all settled in my porch chair listening to the sounds of Spring. Love it. Everything is so green.

Looks like Louisville's Thunder was successful despite the lack of the military planes thanks to the repukes in Congress with all their NO,NO,NO and cuts. We sure now how to put on a show in our neck of Kentucky. Seems everyone had a great time and were at ease with the terrorists dead/in custody. Our military provides such great security along with all of our finest in blue. Now it on, party, party, party right up to the Derby. All eyes will be on the Bluegrass State for the greatest 2mins in sports.

Uncle Tab, hope the kids enjoyed it.

Thunder 2013 draws to successful close

http://www.wlky.com/news/entertainment/Thunde...

Calvin, those quotes were hilarious. Uncle is right about Bush, no one should of let him talk unless he had a teleprompter. hahaha Listening to him vs. Obama, I guess we see who got the better education. hahaha

There's one reason above all others that President Obama uses a teleprompter in delivering most of his speeches: he's good at it.

Ronald Reagan was the same way. He was more at ease in reading his speech off the dual screens of a teleprompter than looking up and down at a speech text on his lectern

Not so, George W. Bush. He often got that nervous, deer-in-the-headlights look when giving an address from a teleprompter. He would seem stiff and ill-at-ease. He did not convey a sense of understanding.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-484825...

BUSH definitely needed a telepromter!!! hahaha

Hope you guys have a great day.:)

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is megan rogers still married to matt 3 min serious 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min Mike Duquette 131,570
Quantummist real name is Paul Mays 1 hr Dee 6
Darren k west please pick up political signs 2 hr Catron ave 7
Darren k west come to catron ave get your signs 2 hr Catron ave 3
Darren west pick up your Election signs PLEASE... 2 hr No respect 18
Mayor Darren west come get political signs 2 hr Please Darren west 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Mon beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville