'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,231)

Showing posts 84,601 - 84,620 of139,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95675
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun for me. Lol
Where you been Ms ILH?? Been a while.
she was at the lesbian convention at your house, in drag so you didn't recognize her,

LOLOL, baaaaaaaaa
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95677
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
at least we haven't been attached by muslims
attached - attacKed ...

YES they were mooslims ...
your lil play on how it is spelled ... just doesn't GET it!

Boston Bombing Suspects' Muslim Identity Provides Few Clues
To Motivation For Bombing

When asked about what in the suspects' background could have led them to commit the bombing, Raslan Tsarni told MSNBC, "It has nothing to do with them being Muslim. They're losers ... anything to do with Islam, with religion is a fraud, is a fake." Their aunt, Maret Tsarnaeva, who lives in Toronto, told the Associated Press that Tamerlan was married and had a 3-year-old daughter in the U.S. She added that "recently, maybe two years ago, he started praying five times a day."[did NOT think much of his lil girl DID HE?]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/bost...

EVEN the left's huffpo SAYS SO :)

==========

I'm BACK ...

Where ya at "spewy" ...???
SHOW me what u r going to DO BIG boi :)

BIT off MORE than u can CHEW! huh ...:)

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95678
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You're painfully obvious, "Doofas"
hi love
Lone Ranger

Flag Pond, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95679
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>P
Hey professor.... You left some words out.

Kinda makes your GPA's you posted suspect.

Just sayin!

:-D
I believe your reading glasses are failing you.

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95680
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
attached - attacKed ...
YES they were mooslims ...
your lil play on how it is spelled ... just doesn't GET it!
Boston Bombing Suspects' Muslim Identity Provides Few Clues
To Motivation For Bombing
When asked about what in the suspects' background could have led them to commit the bombing, Raslan Tsarni told MSNBC, "It has nothing to do with them being Muslim. They're losers ... anything to do with Islam, with religion is a fraud, is a fake." Their aunt, Maret Tsarnaeva, who lives in Toronto, told the Associated Press that Tamerlan was married and had a 3-year-old daughter in the U.S. She added that "recently, maybe two years ago, he started praying five times a day."[did NOT think much of his lil girl DID HE?]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/bost...
EVEN the left's huffpo SAYS SO :)
==========
I'm BACK ...
Where ya at "spewy" ...???
SHOW me what u r going to DO BIG boi :)
BIT off MORE than u can CHEW! huh ...:)
Idiot, I don't have time to teach you AND wtf AND Ari...
Take a number, Take a seat
.....well, take a seat...lol
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95681
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hussein Oblamer just got another terrorist!!!!!
man do I feel secure now! I am so proud of our terrorist killer in chief I get a shrill down my leg every time he speaks,

8th Grader Arrested and Suspended for NRA Shirt With Image of Gun

In West Virginia an eighth grader was arrested and faces charges for wearing an NRA T-shirt with an image of a gun and the slogan "Protect Your Right."

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5696-8th-gr...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95682
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
When we cal them out on their lies and misinformation, they come right out blazing... If they were right, they wouldn't get pissed. Just as simple as that.
Makes it even worse for them when they copy and paste and we knock them down with authority.
Finish it off with Calvin owing them with EVERY post! Just a fun time here when we get them all pissed off.
If they were right, they wouldn't get pissed... said "spewy"

WE ... at least not "I" are not pissed over WHAT a lil piss ant pUnk like you say! I am "pissed" over the VIOLENCE that KEEPS on happening in America and NO ONE doing anything to CORRECT it! Like THROWING the BIG 0 out of office ... OUR White House!

Just as simple as that.

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95683
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
attached - attacKed ...
YES they were mooslims ...
your lil play on how it is spelled ... just doesn't GET it!
Boston Bombing Suspects' Muslim Identity Provides Few Clues
To Motivation For Bombing
When asked about what in the suspects' background could have led them to commit the bombing, Raslan Tsarni told MSNBC, "It has nothing to do with them being Muslim. They're losers ... anything to do with Islam, with religion is a fraud, is a fake." Their aunt, Maret Tsarnaeva, who lives in Toronto, told the Associated Press that Tamerlan was married and had a 3-year-old daughter in the U.S. She added that "recently, maybe two years ago, he started praying five times a day."[did NOT think much of his lil girl DID HE?]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/bost...
EVEN the left's huffpo SAYS SO :)
==========
I'm BACK ...
Where ya at "spewy" ...???
SHOW me what u r going to DO BIG boi :)
BIT off MORE than u can CHEW! huh ...:)
"...anything to do with Islam, with religion is a fraud, is a fake."
Uh...I thought you just said they were Muslim
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95684
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun for me. Lol
Where you been Ms ILH?? Been a while.
Probably in Boston ...

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95686
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"...anything to do with Islam, with religion is a fraud, is a fake."
Uh...I thought you just said they were Muslim
you dumchit ...
READ the whole THING ...
Don't just skim it!

OR
can you READ those HARD words!?!
With 2 or more syllables ...

:)
who is you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95687
Apr 20, 2013
 
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95688
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Did everyone "run away"
cuz
of lil ole ME!?!

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95689
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you dumchit ...
READ the whole THING ...
Don't just skim it!
OR
can you READ those HARD words!?!
With 2 or more syllables ...
:)
whats a syllable?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95690
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

SENATORS URGE 'COMBATANT STATUS' FOR BOMBER
McCain, Graham among those hoping suspect doesn't 'remain silent'

(FOXNEWS)— Top Republican senators urged President Obama on Saturday to hold the suspect captured in the Boston Marathon bombing as a potential enemy combatant — denying him a government-appointed attorney and other legal rights under the “Law of War” so investigators can learn about other possible attacks.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/senators-urge-comb...

Independent Tom • 5 hours ago &#8722;
When will Obama be awarding him a medal and ordering Holder to prosecute the victims for getting in the way of the shrapnel?

CI Anderson
They want to silence him....let's see the FBI files on him, FBI director Mueller knows where the files are....if he hasn't shredded them yet
Show us the files FBI director Robert Mueller...show us the damn files, and don't cover it up like you did in Benghazi, where Obama was arming al-qaeda terrorists
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95691
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

'WE'RE COMING TO KILL YOU!'
Death threats flood WND writer

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/were-coming-to-kil...

Nahhh ...
They ain't "scared" of the TRUTH ...
are they?

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95694
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Terror attacks in public places force US officials to balance safety, privacy concerns
2
Republican lawmakers urge Obama to use 'combatant status' for bombing suspect
3
Obama taking executive action on guns after Senate vote
4
Kerry announces $123M in more nonlethal aid to Syrian rebels <<---<<<< HUH? with how many MILLION on Food Stamps in America!?! these peeps have NO mind ... to LOSE ...

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/20/re...

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95695
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

2

Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe your reading glasses are failing you.
Even though you may be thinking faster than you type; I was easily able o understand what you meant, unlike their jibberish.
I know folks with PHD's and Masters degrees who skip a word now and then, it does not detract from their thought and or genius.
When you look at the crap these Libtards post, you know they are actually mental midgets! No critical thought, no rationality to their spew.
Last night one confused Osama with Obama!
Yes Libtards Obama is very much alive, and it is very "possible" that Osama is also!

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95697
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though you may be thinking faster than you type; I was easily able o understand what you meant, unlike their jibberish.
I know folks with PHD's and Masters degrees who skip a word now and then, it does not detract from their thought and or genius.
When you look at the crap these Libtards post, you know they are actually mental midgets! No critical thought, no rationality to their spew.
Last night one confused Osama with Obama!
Yes Libtards Obama is very much alive, and it is very "possible" that Osama is also!
69 with the Lone Ranger...how Wild Wild West of you

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95698
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though you may be thinking faster than you type; I was easily able o understand what you meant, unlike their jibberish.
I know folks with PHD's and Masters degrees who skip a word now and then, it does not detract from their thought and or genius.
When you look at the crap these Libtards post, you know they are actually mental midgets! No critical thought, no rationality to their spew.
Last night one confused Osama with Obama!
Yes Libtards Obama is very much alive, and it is very "possible" that Osama is also!
PHDs is plural, not possessive
you shouldn't have used the apostrophe, Professor.

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95699
Apr 20, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

American Lady wrote:
Did everyone "run away"
cuz
of lil ole ME!?!
It's the smell

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,601 - 84,620 of139,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min do whut 123,210
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 30 min LIbEralS 25,980
Mayor Thompson baby 36 min Funny 39
self refind 41 min lowrider 2
looking for free dog 1 hr looking for fred 9
Paradise Tan (May '09) 1 hr Flo Mcvey 76
knox county social services 1 hr Hope 13
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 9 hr LOL 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••