'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95757 Apr 20, 2013
Glenn Beck Calls for Obama’s Impeachment Over Boston Terrorist Attack

----------Media Matters----------

is TRYING to downplay it!
NOT GONNA WORK

http://www.politicususa.com/glenn-beck-calls-...

GOOOOOOoooooooooo Glen Beck!!!!!!!!!!

AT LAST someone is doing something to CORRECT this FARCE!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#95758 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha, Judge away pete and repeat, I don't care. Don't waste my time and energy. A Lunatic and the socks will spend it changing them all back to suit them.(Are you one of them or just followed from some other President bashing site?)Shallow, but it if it makes you all feel better about yourself, knock yourself out.
I don't judge anyone by their affliations, just their actions and racist remarks. Seems you appear more hypocritical than me. Fits the repuke/teabagging handbook.
GOD also advises not to judge people. For a group of people claiming the Christian values such as repukes, especially teabaggers, you people judge and profile more than any group I know. Carry on though, you will just get more DEMS elected. Guess that probably bothers you most. I am right! Feel free to scan past my comments.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Welcome to the island of Misfit socks! I'd always thought the bulk were AL but after today's posts I see Ari is worse off than I'd ever realized. I believe Republican Honey is an actual individual, why she bothers with AL is seriously beyond me. Compassion maybe?

Hillary 2016 -but don't you think it'd be super fun if a Kenyan Muslim ran our country next? Maybe Hillary could convert? Or simply admit she's been a Kenyan Muslim all along?
Only time will tell.

Location hidden

#95759 Apr 20, 2013
Cattlecaller wrote:
ILIH Go back to where you came from and preach your Muslim Pork Feces!
Muslim pork feces? Does that make sense in your mind?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#95760 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Love, you missed my birthday party
That's too bad, Scooter. She could have made you a government "cheese cake". Y'all could have played pin the tail on the slug with each other or hide the baloney pony or she could have watched you and your alter ego, uncle flabby, toss the salad. Youse be one partyin' mfer! lmao
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95761 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School. He had to be in the top 10% of his class to graduate Magna Cum Laude.
You can tell the way he talks he is educated. Not they will admit it since they are still on the birther crap.

A Lunatic/goatgirl wants someone to explain what a sock is although it knows and has been told over and over throughout this 2010 thread.

I know Uncle Tab and I have explained, maybe it will believe a 14 year old.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#95762 Apr 20, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the island of Misfit socks! I'd always thought the bulk were AL but after today's posts I see Ari is worse off than I'd ever realized. I believe Republican Honey is an actual individual, why she bothers with AL is seriously beyond me. Compassion maybe?
Hillary 2016 -but don't you think it'd be super fun if a Kenyan Muslim ran our country next? Maybe Hillary could convert? Or simply admit she's been a Kenyan Muslim all along?
Only time will tell.
Oh Molly Moo Cow...your opinions carry so much weight on this forum. How did we ever get along without your dumb ass? The funny thing is nobody even noticed you were gone!

Location hidden

#95763 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Love, you missed my birthday party
Another year wiser than Ari. Happy belated dear.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#95764 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you pete and repeat. I am not playing your repeating comments myself and others have answered. Now why don't you save that mothering for the ignorant, lunatic socks making racist and perverted comments. Calling them what they demonstrate they are long before you showed up is better than using the language, references, pervsion, and racist remarks. Guess that's okay in your book since they are RepubliCON, right HONEY? Don't read my comments and response. Hang on their every word. They belong to your two parties, not mine.
BTW, I don't know for sure, I believe he is 14 years old, he has displayed it and said it many times. Why would he lie? To impress? To be superior of raging lunatic posters? What would he gain? Why do you think he isn't?
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH
Have you ever considered that your antagonistic and bullying comments are what place conservative posters on the defensive immediately?

Why do I think he is not 14? I have a 14 year old grandson and he has much better things to do than be on a political forum reading all of these posts of supposed adults throwing slurs at one another.

Location hidden

#95767 Apr 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hey there, Molly Moo Cow. Nice of you to take time off from your government cheese fiesta to entertain us with your vast stupidity. Whut? Is it a slow night at the stockyard? Are you bored? LMMFAO
Well hello there sock who talks a lot but never says anything.

What's a stock yard? I live in the city, we got people who do that farm shit for us, so I'm not real clear.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#95768 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell the way he talks he is educated.
Oh how very racist of you! A Black man that speaks as if he is educated is proof to you that he is educated? Wow. Shouldn't you be yelling at your ole lady to iron your sheet and your pointy hat for next weeks hilljack get-together?

Racist dumb ass!

Location hidden

#95769 Apr 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Molly Moo Cow...your opinions carry so much weight on this forum. How did we ever get along without your dumb ass? The funny thing is nobody even noticed you were gone!
I'm sorry, what was your name again?
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95770 Apr 20, 2013
GodistheJUDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
God will judge your actions.
Supporting terrorism, supporting abortion, supporting the abomination of homosexuality, supporting the Democrats ~God~ will judge you, I will pray for you.
Got news for you, HE will be judging us ALL. That is why HE gave us FREE WILL, to live our lives as we choose and hope's it will be by HIS teachings. YOU or anyone else in this free country don't have the right to tell people how to live their lives. What don't you get about that? I support the rights of free willing people to make their own decisions. Right or wrong. I support DEMS because they take care of PEOPLE, not the 1% and BIG CORPS. Apparently, the MAJORITY do too. So worry about your own actions and pray for EVERYONE. Course some of you, it depends on the profile. I know. Some of you talk the talk, but don't walk it. Talk about hypocritical, RepubliCONS are the worst.

Thanks for the prayer. God Bless You

HILLARY 2014

DITCH MITCH 2014

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#95771 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha, Judge away pete and repeat, I don't care. Don't waste my time and energy. A Lunatic and the socks will spend it changing them all back to suit them.(Are you one of them or just followed from some other President bashing site?)Shallow, but it if it makes you all feel better about yourself, knock yourself out.
I don't judge anyone by their affliations, just their actions and racist remarks. Seems you appear more hypocritical than me. Fits the repuke/teabagging handbook.
GOD also advises not to judge people. For a group of people claiming the Christian values such as repukes, especially teabaggers, you people judge and profile more than any group I know. Carry on though, you will just get more DEMS elected. Guess that probably bothers you most. I am right! Feel free to scan past my comments.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
You are judging me now. Do I seem angry? Do I call you names? Do I indicate ALL democrats are lunatics? Of course not. You know nothing about me other than I am a Republican and you profiled me immediately.

You are right? What makes you believe so? Am I and other conservatives allowed to have our own ideologies and believe them as fiercely as you do? Does that make us evil or less relevant?

Location hidden

#95772 Apr 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how very racist of you! A Black man that speaks as if he is educated is proof to you that he is educated? Wow. Shouldn't you be yelling at your ole lady to iron your sheet and your pointy hat for next weeks hilljack get-together?
Racist dumb ass!
She didn't say anything about his race. You did.

doh!
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95773 Apr 20, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever considered that your antagonistic and bullying comments are what place conservative posters on the defensive immediately?
Why do I think he is not 14? I have a 14 year old grandson and he has much better things to do than be on a political forum reading all of these posts of supposed adults throwing slurs at one another.
And yet you keep reading and responding. I have no tolerance for namecalling, racist, hypocrites and if that antagonizes you why do you read them. Bullying, that is laughable. Haven't been here long? Your party has cornered the market on hate and bullying.

You ask what made me think he was 14? Indicated you didn't. Didn't you read his story? Apparently not. I guess you didn't know you were a History/Physics project, did you. I will let him tell you if he feels like it. At least he is learning something about people and the toxic political parties. Yet, you repukes wonder why you can't get the youth vote. They are more educated and aware of the system by the time they vote and they choose DEMS. Bugs the repukes/teabaggeres about like the women, blacks, hispanics.....good luck trying to win them over. GOP/TEABAGGERS did the damage. Might not get undone for a couple more Presidential elections. You guys got your plate full with BOTH parties eating their own. Glad we are a ONE party. UNITED

Deal with it honey.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#95774 Apr 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
That's too bad, Scooter. She could have made you a government "cheese cake". Y'all could have played pin the tail on the slug with each other or hide the baloney pony or she could have watched you and your alter ego, uncle flabby, toss the salad. Youse be one partyin' mfer! lmao
Damn, boy, you do know how to throw a party, you're invited next year

#95775 Apr 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO You read it on the computer so it just has to be true, doesn't it? Too funny. You are so easily fooled and led around by your nose repeating what you read on the computer. It's gospel because the internet said so, huh? Really? You're not pretending? You really are as dumb as you portray yourself to be on this forum? Priceless, Scooter, just priceless! lol
You're not laughing, and you can save the 'unconvinced' act for the elephants...Harvard would probably know. They gave Bush an M.B.A., but still.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95776 Apr 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap you old crone! Have a hissy-fit much?!
Take a tranquilizer, go lay down and put a cold rag on your head!
bla, bla, bla, bla, bla.
HAHAHA, Is that what you do? Ari/Jay

Go change socks, the are short one for their circus. lmao@you clowns.

You can borrow some of Glasgow SpeakUp's, he has more than A Lunatic/goatgirl.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

#95777 Apr 20, 2013
GodistheJUDGE wrote:
<quoted text>
God will judge your actions.
Supporting terrorism, supporting abortion, supporting the abomination of homosexuality, supporting the Democrats ~God~ will judge you, I will pray for you.
Whats the praying going to do, you double date with God, or what?
You know somebody that knows somebody that knows God, What?
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95778 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
the 0 has until Monday to come CLEAN on the TRUTH!
I’ve never heard people want to believe the worst in people. It;s what makes us America. We trust each other. We like each other. We want to believe the best in each other.
But our media wants to believe the worst of about 50% of this country. When I talk about progressives, I’m not talking about the average person. I’m talking about maybe 8% of our population that they truly understand what progressivism is. I believe the average Democrat, even the average progressive doesn’t really know what they’re doing. I mean they think they do. They’re not. They have not done the years of homework and study that I have on that movement.
I still believe the best in our country. But hear me clearly – after what I have learned this week I’m a changed person. After what I have learned this week, I believe our country is over. America is dying and breathing her last gasp. If we do not resuscitate on this story, we close the lid and close the book on our country and begin to write a new book. Now that doesn’t mean that you’re not the author. That there’s not a constitutionalist that is the author of the new book. It just means what we have is over and a struggle begins for a new Republic.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/19/glenn-%E2...
ROTFLMAO on this one loon. I bet the PRESIDENT is shaking in his shoes. WHAT is he suppose to come clean on? Is it in that rant? I would of thought that rush was more your hero. Either way all three of you are batshitcrazy and if you don't like the country moving on with the times....that being 2013, you are free to leave. See ya.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 33 min Cheater 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr dollarsbill 132,146
City Council 1 hr Publics trust 6
jason hughes 1 hr true or not 6
praying it's all a lie 2 hr Just the truth 5
county line 229 burglar 2 hr editor 12
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 4 hr A funny fact 12
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 17 hr dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"