'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
84,561 - 84,580 of 146,980 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Lone Ranger

Decatur, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>Clueless = RepubliCON's in denial

I don't think the President is blaming anyone. Will you prove that he is. That is your two parties forte', not ours. I will be waiting for your CREDIBLE proof he blames EVERYONE except himself. We know how good you socks are at accepting the truth. NONexistant

clueless - definition of clueless by the Free Online Dictionary ...

www.thefreedictionary.com/clueless

clue·less (kl l s) adj. Lacking understanding or knowledge. clueless [&#712;klu&#720;l& #618;s] adj. Slang helpless; stupid. clue•less (&#712;klu l&#618;s) adj. Informal. ignorant ...

nuts: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com

www.answers.com › Library › Literature & Language › Dictionary

nuts Slang . adj. Crazy; insane. Extremely enthusiastic: I'm nuts about opera. interj. Used to express contempt, disappointment, or refusal

Social spam

Main article: Social spam

Spreading beyond the centrally managed social networking platforms, user-generated content increasingly appears on business, government, and nonprofit websites worldwide. Fake accounts and comments planted by computers programmed to issue social spam can infiltrate these websites. Well-meaning and malicious human users can break websites' policies by submitting profanity, insults, hate speech, and violent messages.

Looks like you fit the bill on all of them. Hope this helps. Need any more help?

Describes you repukes perfectly.

Does Tonto know you are on topix spamming, being clueless, and acting nuts? Oh you fit in with the 4 or so like you posting under many different socks. DEMS are still the MAJORITY. Keep trying.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Denial, do understand that definition? That is the state you dumocrates are in. There is clearly a war being fought we have been attached yet again by Muslims but yet we are not suppose to judge them. You all are some dumb stupid people.
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Continued:

8. Aslam Awan
A senior al Qaeda external operations planner, Awan plotted attacks against the West. Although not well known to the public, he had been tracked by the intelligence community for some time. Awan was killed on January 10 in a U.S. drone strike in Miranshah, Pakistan.

9. Adis Medunjanin
Medunjanin was an al Qaeda operative tasked by senior external operations leaders in Pakistan to blow up the New York subway. The Bosnian national was a co-conspirator with terror suspect Najibullah Zazi and was just days away from carrying out his plot before authorities stopped it. Medunjanin was charged with conspiring to use weapons of mass destruction, among other charges, and was sentenced to life in prison on November 16.

10. Sheikh Khalid bin Abdel Rehman
A senior leader and prominent religious figure in al Qaeda. The Kuwaiti national is believed to have been the successor of Abu Yahya al Libi, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike in June earlier this year. Rehman was killed on December 6 in a U.S. drone strike in North Waziristan, Pakistan.

US drones kill Taliban commander Mullah Nazir, 12 others

Pakistan: Four terrorists killed in US drone strike
March 22, 2013
Nearly 40 militants have been killed in five drone strikes in the tribal belt bordering Afghanistan since the beginning of 2013.

April 19, 2013
Tamerlan Tsarnaev terrorist - DEAD
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev - CAPTURED

Guess that ought to be enough proof. Uncle Tab I wonder what the tally is Bush vs Obama 4 1/2 years into their presidency. That don't include the ones captured. hahaha Guess those drones are a blessing. lol

More Americans killed in gun deaths than in terrorist attacks
January 15th, 2013
CNN

Imagine that.

I am off to BBQ some steak/ribs, have fun little brainwashed lemmings. I will be back later after a fine meal, good friends and wonderful family. They are starting to arrive. It's been real.

Uncle Tab, Calvin, countrygirl, newcomers, have fun with these idiots. haha

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaa wrote:
Hussein Oblamer, Shark Slayer, The Movie,
LOLOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
can you libs just imagine how much sooner oblamer could have caught those terrorists if the FBI, Boston PD and the citizens of the community hadn't got invovled,
LOLOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I know,I know. According to Uncle Tab, Obama could have got them next day if it hadn't been for the Boston Police getting in the way,and insisting on watching surveillance videos and asking people to help.

But maybe Tabby is right, maybe Obama did know who it was and could have gotten to them first.Maybe Obama could have help get them out of the country or helped them to hell.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see your a hamburger short of a happy meal. I can't dumb stuff down enough for you to understand. Best of luck to you.
thank you, and thanks for admitting your incompetence, it's the first step to healing
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Going to LEAVE in about 10!
Where u AT "spewy" ...???
You jump when I say so..... You just shut your cock holster and when I'm ready, I'll post. Momma wanted some afternoon livin since the kids are at Thunder Over Louisville.

I made this easy for you, but, you're too dumb to click all the links to prove what I said is 100% FACT. That's what's this fun.... You're proven to be an idiot, and we smack you and your kind around verbally every day.

http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/stories/2012/wn...

And again.... It has links to EVERYTHING that is lies at WND.

NO MATTER WHAT, your batshit crazy ass will reply with the typical horseshit you always do.

But all the educated Democrats will read it and agree.

Have fun hettinh yourself out of this one. Heh

It's just that easy.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial, do understand that definition? That is the state you dumocrates are in. There is clearly a war being fought we have been attached yet again by Muslims but yet we are not suppose to judge them. You all are some dumb stupid people.
at least we haven't been attached by muslims
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
December 31st, 2012
The top terror takedowns of 2012
CNN
One of the most wanted terrorists in Yemen. A son of the Haqqani Network founder. A man whose capture was worth $5 million to the FBI: The United States and its allies took out some of these key terror leaders throughout 2012.
Take a look at those top leaders and more who were killed or indicted in the past year:
1. Abu Yahya al-Libi
Al-Libi was second in command of al Qaeda under Ayman al-Zawahiri and a senior leader of the terror groups external operations against the West. Al-Libi was also an Islamic scholar who appeared in many recruitment videos. The U.S. State Department offered a $1 million reward for his capture. He was killed on June 4 in a U.S. drone strike in Pakistan.
2. Fahd Mohammed Ahmed al-Quso
A senior al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula operative, al-Quso was wanted for his role in the USS Cole bombing in 2000, which killed 17 U.S. sailors. The U.S. State Department had offered a $5 million reward for his capture. Al-Quso was killed on May 6 in a U.S. drone strike in Shabwa province, Yemen.
3. Badr Mansoor
Described as the most senior Pakistani in al Qaeda, Mansoor was the predecessor of Ilyas Kashmiri and one of the Americans' main targets. U.S. officials said he was a coordinator for the Taliban and al Qaedas shura council. Reports say Mansoor was killed on February 9 in a U.S. missile strike in Miranshah, Pakistan.
4. Badruddin Haqqani
Haqqani was a commander in the Taliban-aligned Haqqani Network and son of the group's founder. He was responsible for many high profile attacks in Afghanistan including assaults on the U.S. Embassy and Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul in 2011. The U.S. State Department had designated him a terrorist under an executive order. Haqqani was killed in a U.S. drone strike in North Waziristan, Pakistan, in August 2012.
5. Abu Usman Adil
Adil was emir of the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, or IMU - an ally of al Qaeda and the Taliban - and raised the terror groups profile in Pakistan and Afghanistan. The IMU has claimed credit for numerous suicide attacks in Afghanistan since Adil became the leader. The IMU announced Adil was killed in a U.S. drone strike in Pakistan in April.
6. Sakhr al-Taifi
Al-Taifi was the second highest al Qaeda leader in Afghanistan. The Saudi national commanded foreign insurgents and directed attacks against coalition forces. He frequently traveled between Pakistan and Afghanistan to carry out orders from al Qaeda senior leaders. Al-Taifi was killed on May 27 in a joint Afghan and coalition security operation in Kunar province, Afghanistan.
7. Zulkifli bin Hir
Zulkifli bin Hir was a member of the central command of Jemaah Islamiyah, the al Qaeda aligned terror group based in Southeast Asia. Bin Hir was also believed to have trained members of the terror group Abu Sayyaf in bomb-making. He was on the FBIs most wanted list and offered a $5 million reward for his capture. Bin Hir was killed on February 2 in a Philippine airstrike in Sulu province, Philippines.
Continued: Wow there are so many. Uncle Tab is right, he is the terrorist slayer President. Stomp those icons syl/sly ??? whatever your name is next post. still lmao@these crazies
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
What an amazing extensive list!!

Like I said a few days ago...

PRESIDENT OBAMA TERRORIST KILLER!!

He gotter DONE!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Continued:
8. Aslam Awan
A senior al Qaeda external operations planner, Awan plotted attacks against the West. Although not well known to the public, he had been tracked by the intelligence community for some time. Awan was killed on January 10 in a U.S. drone strike in Miranshah, Pakistan.
9. Adis Medunjanin
Medunjanin was an al Qaeda operative tasked by senior external operations leaders in Pakistan to blow up the New York subway. The Bosnian national was a co-conspirator with terror suspect Najibullah Zazi and was just days away from carrying out his plot before authorities stopped it. Medunjanin was charged with conspiring to use weapons of mass destruction, among other charges, and was sentenced to life in prison on November 16.
10. Sheikh Khalid bin Abdel Rehman
A senior leader and prominent religious figure in al Qaeda. The Kuwaiti national is believed to have been the successor of Abu Yahya al Libi, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike in June earlier this year. Rehman was killed on December 6 in a U.S. drone strike in North Waziristan, Pakistan.
US drones kill Taliban commander Mullah Nazir, 12 others
Pakistan: Four terrorists killed in US drone strike
March 22, 2013
Nearly 40 militants have been killed in five drone strikes in the tribal belt bordering Afghanistan since the beginning of 2013.
April 19, 2013
Tamerlan Tsarnaev terrorist - DEAD
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev - CAPTURED
Guess that ought to be enough proof. Uncle Tab I wonder what the tally is Bush vs Obama 4 1/2 years into their presidency. That don't include the ones captured. hahaha Guess those drones are a blessing. lol
More Americans killed in gun deaths than in terrorist attacks
January 15th, 2013
CNN
Imagine that.
I am off to BBQ some steak/ribs, have fun little brainwashed lemmings. I will be back later after a fine meal, good friends and wonderful family. They are starting to arrive. It's been real.
Uncle Tab, Calvin, countrygirl, newcomers, have fun with these idiots. haha
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
I'm a hamburger short of a happy meal (according to the Lone Ranger) maybe you could help me out, seeing as you already got the grill hot and stuff..have a good evening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
The older brother went to Russia last year and returned six months later. Both the Russian government and the Chechen government warned the US about him on his return. The American government did question him and found nothing ,so they let him go.
Wonder if nothing was found on purpose? If two foreign governments were suspicious , Then wasn't our government more cautious.They could have kept surveillance on him, but didn't.
These men lived on public assistance, food stamps, housing, and education,all paid for by our government.
Something very fishy here.
hygiene
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
P
Hey professor.... You left some words out.

Kinda makes your GPA's you posted suspect.

Just sayin!

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know,I know. According to Uncle Tab, Obama could have got them next day if it hadn't been for the Boston Police getting in the way,and insisting on watching surveillance videos and asking people to help.
But maybe Tabby is right, maybe Obama did know who it was and could have gotten to them first.Maybe Obama could have help get them out of the country or helped them to hell.
Post where I said that.

I know you'll babble some bullshit.... But I like to call liar republicans out in front of everyone, and let every see for themselves fumble around and divert things while they CAN'T PROVE WHAT THEY SAID!!

We'll be waiting... Prove how honest and credible you are. Or admit that you're just a dumb lying republican.... That will suffice
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hygiene
The kid is still in the hospital, I'm sure he's already going thru interrogation, but they haven't released ANY info yet.... But republicans have it all worked out.

Those republicans..... What a wealth of (mis)information!

The fishy thing too.

Or vodka?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

I stand corrected.... He's not able to commicate yet.... Critical but stable condition.

He has leg and neck wounds, so may not even be able to talk..... Yet these republicans already know the whole story.

Wow!

Idiots!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
SPEAK Up should GROW Up and use his own GLASGOW name, not all those that bust his bubble. How childish. No wonder you and JD resent Calvin so much. He must be beyond superior in all the things you constantly bring up about him. Sounds almost borderline pediphile mentality. Worry about your own junk instead of a 14 yr old's. You two are sick perverts.
uncle flabby
Glasgow, KY (Glasgow SpeakUp slur name for Uncle Tab)
|
wtf wrote: Glasgow SpeakUp not PIKEVILLE wtf orignal
<quoted text>
I've always found that a person that constantly brags about his looks and intelligence and the size of his wee-wee...is because he can't find anyone else to brag on those things. Poor little guy! Maybe you will get wiser when you hit puberty. Then again, maybe not. You seem like a sure bet that ignorance breeds ignorance so you shouldn't hope for any intelligent growth or you will be greatly disappointed. Newsflash...pubie fuzz on your little ballsack doesn't make you the stud you claim to be. You are a funny guy tho. You make us laugh.
Gives new meaning to "talk to the hand" doesnt it? I bet notsohot calvin's hand has some late nite stories to tell!! LMMFAO
Pathetic SpeakUp, typical tactic of you teabaggers when you get all riled up by a poster. Come on out SpeakUp, step away from your medical herb and celebrate 4/20 with your goatgirl and A Loser. We know it is you. Quit being a juvenile. Calvin is more mature than you are.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
When we cal them out on their lies and misinformation, they come right out blazing... If they were right, they wouldn't get pissed. Just as simple as that.

Makes it even worse for them when they copy and paste and we knock them down with authority.

Finish it off with Calvin owing them with EVERY post! Just a fun time here when we get them all pissed off.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, Ari/Jay you are!!!
Your sick alexjones A Lunatic "false flags" hang onto that if it makes you feel better while the rest of us, the MAJORITY, that is, knows better.
You "paranoid" and "schizoid" types out there don't have a brain to feed a thought to. But we try. rotflmao@you repuke teabagging lemmings.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
I consider Jay a pal, if you associate us as indistinguishable, it's a compliment.

Keep doing your thing Jay!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
P
Hey professor.... You left some words out.
Kinda makes your GPA's you posted suspect.
Just sayin!
:-D
Not me Doofas!
Did you get sober yet?

This is KY, you are simply seeing how CONSERVATIVE this area is.

Libtards are the "minority" here.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me Doofas!
Did you get sober yet?
You're painfully obvious, "Doofas"
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me Doofas!
Did you get sober yet?
Of course it's not.... Just sayin!

I'm democrat and WE are the majority.

My majority trumps your majority... Which makes you a minority.(Bet that pisses your racist side off doesn't it?)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You're painfully obvious, "Doofas"
It's fun for me. Lol

Where you been Ms ILH?? Been a while.
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

hey sodotards, I'm on your side now, I just want to be like you are, so take me under your wing and explain how I tell those evil repubs and conservatives how oblamer let those terrorists run free when two governments told him they were potentially dangerous, I know in reality we libs don't care but I just want to argue stupid positions with smart people, so, please since I am new to retardation tutor me in how to rationalize this massive intelligence failure,

Oh silly me, never mind, I just found the book 'Rules for Radicals' by Saul Alinski, oblamer has read this and is following it to the letter so never mind, I will indoctrinate myself with this and get right back here on topix and post stupid stuff like I know something,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr AAA 128,952
Looking for place to rent! 2 hr guy 2
Corn for Sale 3 hr gator 7
i miss my amy 4 hr Amy 8
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 6 hr Hand Unloads 3
Dentist AJ Smith 6 hr Been there 3
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 6 hr Wildcat99 10
•••
•••