'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95732 Apr 20, 2013
HAHAHAHA, and who uses TOPIX as a reference of truth..........hahaha the loon sock act. PRICELESS

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95733 Apr 20, 2013
Aired on NBC News:‘We don’t know sh*t’
[said Brian Williams]

“What’s that?” an unidentified voice then said.“Is that amazing? Oh, you’re not listening? Oh, we don’t know ...

After an awkward pause, Williams jumped back in with an apology, blaming a communication mix-up on NECN’s part, but then resumed coverage of the manhunt.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/19/aired-on-nb...
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95734 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Good site. Kids probably had a wonderful day at the river watching Louisville kick off Derby festivals. Too bad the GOP has stripped the military planes from flying but there was plenty of security and Fort Knox always does an outstanding job assisting. Beautiful day, looked like everyone was having the time of their life on the coverage today. Been there, done that many times. I volunteer to watch family kids why others enjoy it now.
Go back a few pages and watch the batshitcrazy loon and her socks. Check out the icons syl/sly/ he/she was begging to get changed. It is hilarious. If it makes them feel better...hahaha
Also read these comments in a row and see if it don't look like to you the loon forgot which sock it was in. Must be celebrating 4/20 day mixed with it's meds and alcohol. hahahah
baaaaaaaaa
Lansing, MI
Hussein Oblamer just got another terrorist!!!!!
man do I feel secure now! I am so proud of our terrorist killer in chief I get a shrill down my leg every time he speaks,
8th Grader Arrested and Suspended for NRA Shirt With Image of Gun
In West Virginia an eighth grader was arrested and faces charges for wearing an NRA T-shirt with an image of a gun and the slogan "Protect Your Right."
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5696-8th-gr ...
When have you not seen baaaaaaaaaaaaaaing goat girl not leave her battle cry or write in that style and who is it that always post every thread in topix plus their poster's comments. hahaha Sock mix up!!! lmao
American Lady
Danville, KY
If they were right, they wouldn't get pissed... said "spewy"
WE ... at least not "I" are not pissed over WHAT a lil piss ant pUnk like you say! I am "pissed" over the VIOLENCE that KEEPS on happening in America and NO ONE doing anything to CORRECT it! Like THROWING the BIG 0 out of office ... OUR White House!
Just as simple as that.
When have you seen batshit crazy A Lunatic compile a post in this fashion? haha Granted it is the loon's verbage and CAPS, but in paragraph form. Wonder which sock it calls this one on some other thread? lmao
now it's got it figured, sock mix up, and watch as it get's later and later, more unstable by the post. If there was someone I would do a background check it would be this mental case. I guess they are the same sock. Batshit crazy and goatgirl. haha
American Lady
Danville, KY
you dumchit ...
READ the whole THING ...
Don't just skim it!
OR
can you READ those HARD words!?!
With 2 or more syllables ...
:)
hahaha PRICELESS
Little lemmings and their socks. hahaha
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
oh, poor little marxist traitor get his feathers all ruffled up with the truth about his idol, aaaawwwwww, got your copy paste working over time? aaaawwwwww, poor little sheepletard that goes baaaaaaaa,

speaking of over time, did you hear about the UAW and teachers unions in the strongest union state in the country having right to work shoved down their throat? didn't think so cuz it was not told you by your idol hussein, we heard it here all across the state when tens of thousands of UAW and NEA members, all at the same time, went baaaaaaaaaa-whaaaat? LOLOL,

looks like Americans are done with subsidizing lazy demotards, even your own traitor in chief is cutting your benefits, this is funny! LOLOL

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#95736 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
And he specifically LIED to get it.
A 14 year old explaining it too you is PRICELESS. You the adult authority on here? hahaha A Lunatic and it's goatgirl cousin come to mind. Are you all related? Sock club? lmao@your comments.
When Clinton LIED, Nobody DIED (great bumper sticker I seen back in the day)
One month after the terrorist attacks of September 11, President Bush achieved the highest approval rating of any president since modern polling began.
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.
Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.
Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.
The rating is far below the final ratings of recent two-term presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, who both ended their terms with a 68 percent approval rating, according to CBS News polling.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/16/opi...
Read it and weep, pete and repeat...what's up with that?
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
How do you know he is 14 years old? LOL Bush requested approval of Congress sweetheart and received it. Had approval of Obama, Clinton, Kerry, Biden, and Reid.

Adult? Yes I am an adult and I act like one. Didn't say I know everything but I make an effort to not be insulting. Can you say the same? Does calling people ignorant and lunatics make you feel better? I would think you would want to set an example for the "14 year old".
----------

The famous “16 words” in President Bush’s Jan. 28, 2003 State of the Union address turn out to have a basis in fact after all, according to two recently released investigations in the US and Britain.

Bush said then,“The British Government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa .” Some of his critics called that a lie, but the new evidence shows Bush had reason to say what he did.

But what he said – that Iraq sought uranium – is just what both British and US intelligence were telling him at the time. So Bush may indeed have been misinformed, but that's not the same as lying.

The final word on the 16 words may have to await history's judgment. The Butler report's conclusion that British intelligence was "credible" clearly doesn't square with what US intelligence now believes. But these new reports show Bush had plenty of reason to believe what he said, even if British intelligence is eventually shown to be mistaken.

http://www.factcheck.org/bushs_16_words_on_ir ...
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95737 Apr 20, 2013
can any of you intelligent people out there translate what the repuke sodotard is talking about 'socks'? I've ignored it for so long now I am starting to get curious. I never studied sheepletardology or linguistics, just watch it all the time, but don't speak the language.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95738 Apr 20, 2013
Speaking of 4/20....people can't get high without a shooting.

Cops expected to be on high alert for Denver 420 weed fest

Some 80,000 weed enthusiasts are expected to commence toking Saturday in front of God and everybody at the base of the state capitol in Denver for the annual 420 celebration. But that’s the last of the cops' worries. Given the Boston Marathon bombings, security authorities will be on high alert. "We're aware of the events in Boston," said Denver police spokesman Aaron Kafer. What does that mean, exactly? "Our message to the public is that, if you see something, say something." Anyone within blocks of the event will no doubt at least be smelling something. Now that marijuana use is legal in the state, attendance is expected to break records. Public pot use is still a no-no in Colorado, but cops are traditionally mellow on 420, whether they’re downwind or not.

http://now.msn.com/denver-420-marijuana-celeb...

Shots send crowd fleeing at massive Denver marijuana rally

DENVER -- Three people were shot and wounded at a pro-marijuana rally on Saturday, disrupting the first celebration of a symbolic drug culture holiday since Colorado voters legalized the recreational use of pot.

A man and a woman were each shot in the leg, but those wounds were not life-threatening, Denver police said on Twitter. A third person walked into a nearby hospital with a graze wound, police said on Twitter. Officers were looking for two suspects in the shootings, which occurred as the rally was winding down.

"I heard five or six gunshots in quick succession," said Cole Wagenknecht, 27, who attended the rally at a downtown park near the State Capitol. "That's why I knew it wasn't fireworks. Then everybody started to scatter and ran toward one end of the park."

The rally was one of a number of marijuana-related activities, including classes on hashish making and cooking with cannabis, held in Colorado on April 20 - within the drug culture, "4/20" and "420" are synonymous with marijuana use.

The shootings came at a sensitive time for Colorado marijuana activists, who are closely watching proposals from state lawmakers on the rules that will govern the sale of small amounts of pot to people 21 and older. In November, voters in Colorado and Washington state became the first in the country to approve recreational use of marijuana.

The federal government considers marijuana an illegal and dangerous narcotic. U.S. officials have said they are considering how to respond to the legalization moves.

Miguel Lopez, the organizer of the Denver rally, said the event was the "world's largest 4/20 rally," and would be bigger than in past years because of Colorado's legalization move.

"We had 60,000 people here last year and expect 75,000 to 80,000 this year," Lopez said before the event.

Police said attendance was lower than 80,000 but would not provide a crowd estimate.

Lopez said the rally was part of a "grassroots" effort to compel the federal government to stop prosecuting pot users.

Despite the passage of the Colorado legalization measure, it remains illegal under state law to use marijuana in public. Before the shootings, police officers were positioned across the street from the rally.

Denver police spokeswoman Raquel Lopez said she did not immediately have any details on possible arrests related to marijuana use at the rally.
Critics such as Denver city councilman Charlie Brown were not pleased with the pot rally.

"It's an embarrassment to the city," he said before the shootings. "It's the marijuana business in action and they're flouting the law."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/20/17...

Gun Control

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#95739 Apr 20, 2013
baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
hey sheepletard, prove oblamer is intelligent! where are his college grades??? LOLOL, can't find them now can you? is he ashamed of them? ohhh, must be Bushs fault,
baaaaaaaaaa-raaacccccc-naaaaaa a-phobiaaaaaaa
Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School. He had to be in the top 10% of his class to graduate Magna Cum Laude.
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95740 Apr 20, 2013
look at this average every day citizen trying to take credit for oblamer getting the terrorist, what nerve of him to take credit for what oblamer did to end this,

He looked at the boat parked in his yard.

What he saw brought an end to the authorities' sweeping manhunt. It would lead them to a fugitive, who was hiding on the floor of his boat.

Henneberry's call to police put an end to the hunt for the man suspected of planting one of two bombs that exploded near the finish line of the Boston Marathon

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-boat-...

hussein oblamer, the shark slayer, LOLOL, you sheepletards are really desperate to prop up your oblamer,

LOLOL
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95741 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School. He had to be in the top 10% of his class to graduate Magna Cum Laude.
as you sheepletards always say, prove it!

baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#95742 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely do know, you repuke/teabaggers demonstrate it every day. Like you did when you didn't provide that proof:
{I don't think the President is blaming anyone. Will you prove that he is. That is your two parties forte', not ours. I will be waiting for your CREDIBLE proof he blames EVERYONE except himself. We know how good you socks are at accepting the truth. NONexistant}
There posted for you again so you don't have to go back.
You people have been in denial since the MAJORITY elected a TWO TERM President you hate, demonstrated by your racist comments on a daily basis. My denial was when I turned 50 and AARP started spamming my mailbox and email. lol
If you want to see dumb and stupid people go look in the mirror or go back and read all your posts, as well as A Lunatic, baaaaaaing goat girl's, JD, Imposter Glasgow Speak Up or some of the other nuts posting racist, disgusting comments.
BTW, YOU or anyone here are allowed to JUDGE anyone. There is a higher being that will do that. Out of all the millions of Muslims in the world, many converted AMERICAN citizens, NO you are not suppose to judge them. Or profile them. They are NOT all terrorist. That mentality shows your stupidity and racism. Got that! Maybe you ought ride on out of here and get back to TONTO or change socks.
Now, where is that proof President Obama blames everyone except himself?
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
QUOTE who="RepukesRLemmings "
"BTW, YOU or anyone here are allowed to JUDGE anyone. There is a higher being that will do that. Out of all the millions of Muslims in the world, many converted AMERICAN citizens, NO you are not suppose to judge them..........That mentality shows your stupidity and racism. Got that!"

Very interesting since you seem to judge posters on here regularly. You advise US not to judge Muslims but you judge Republicans in every post. What is the difference? Isn't that rather hypocritical?
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95743 Apr 20, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know he is 14 years old? LOL Bush requested approval of Congress sweetheart and received it. Had approval of Obama, Clinton, Kerry, Biden, and Reid.
Adult? Yes I am an adult and I act like one. Didn't say I know everything but I make an effort to not be insulting. Can you say the same? Does calling people ignorant and lunatics make you feel better? I would think you would want to set an example for the "14 year old".
----------
Good for you pete and repeat. I am not playing your repeating comments myself and others have answered. Now why don't you save that mothering for the ignorant, lunatic socks making racist and perverted comments. Calling them what they demonstrate they are long before you showed up is better than using the language, references, pervsion, and racist remarks. Guess that's okay in your book since they are RepubliCON, right HONEY? Don't read my comments and response. Hang on their every word. They belong to your two parties, not mine.

BTW, I don't know for sure, I believe he is 14 years old, he has displayed it and said it many times. Why would he lie? To impress? To be superior of raging lunatic posters? What would he gain? Why do you think he isn't?

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#95744 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Speaking of 4/20....people can't get high without a shooting.
Cops expected to be on high alert for Denver 420 weed fest
Some 80,000 weed enthusiasts are expected to commence toking Saturday in front of God and everybody at the base of the state capitol in Denver for the annual 420 celebration. But that’s the last of the cops' worries. Given the Boston Marathon bombings, security authorities will be on high alert. "We're aware of the events in Boston," said Denver police spokesman Aaron Kafer. What does that mean, exactly? "Our message to the public is that, if you see something, say something." Anyone within blocks of the event will no doubt at least be smelling something. Now that marijuana use is legal in the state, attendance is expected to break records. Public pot use is still a no-no in Colorado, but cops are traditionally mellow on 420, whether they’re downwind or not.
http://now.msn.com/denver-420-marijuana-celeb...
Shots send crowd fleeing at massive Denver marijuana rally
DENVER-Three people were shot and wounded at a pro-marijuana rally on Saturday, disrupting the first celebration of a symbolic drug culture holiday since Colorado voters legalized the recreational use of pot.
A man and a woman were each shot in the leg, but those wounds were not life-threatening, Denver police said on Twitter. A third person walked into a nearby hospital with a graze wound, police said on Twitter. Officers were looking for two suspects in the shootings, which occurred as the rally was winding down.
"I heard five or six gunshots in quick succession," said Cole Wagenknecht, 27, who attended the rally at a downtown park near the State Capitol. "That's why I knew it wasn't fireworks. Then everybody started to scatter and ran toward one end of the park."
The rally was one of a number of marijuana-related activities, including classes on hashish making and cooking with cannabis, held in Colorado on April 20 - within the drug culture, "4/20" and "420" are synonymous with marijuana use.
The shootings came at a sensitive time for Colorado marijuana activists, who are closely watching proposals from state lawmakers on the rules that will govern the sale of small amounts of pot to people 21 and older. In November, voters in Colorado and Washington state became the first in the country to approve recreational use of marijuana.
The federal government considers marijuana an illegal and dangerous narcotic. U.S. officials have said they are considering how to respond to the legalization moves.
Miguel Lopez, the organizer of the Denver rally, said the event was the "world's largest 4/20 rally," and would be bigger than in past years because of Colorado's legalization move.
"We had 60,000 people here last year and expect 75,000 to 80,000 this year," Lopez said before the event.
Police said attendance was lower than 80,000 but would not provide a crowd estimate.
Lopez said the rally was part of a "grassroots" effort to compel the federal government to stop prosecuting pot users.
Despite the passage of the Colorado legalization measure, it remains illegal under state law to use marijuana in public. Before the shootings, police officers were positioned across the street from the rally.
Denver police spokeswoman Raquel Lopez said she did not immediately have any details on possible arrests related to marijuana use at the rally.
Critics such as Denver city councilman Charlie Brown were not pleased with the pot rally.
"It's an embarrassment to the city," he said before the shootings. "It's the marijuana business in action and they're flouting the law."
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/20/17...
Gun Control
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
good grief, Charlie Brown
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95745 Apr 20, 2013
the 0 has until Monday to come CLEAN on the TRUTH!

I’ve never heard people want to believe the worst in people. It;s what makes us America. We trust each other. We like each other. We want to believe the best in each other.

But our media wants to believe the worst of about 50% of this country. When I talk about progressives, I’m not talking about the average person. I’m talking about maybe 8% of our population that they truly understand what progressivism is. I believe the average Democrat, even the average progressive doesn’t really know what they’re doing. I mean they think they do. They’re not. They have not done the years of homework and study that I have on that movement.

I still believe the best in our country. But hear me clearly – after what I have learned this week I’m a changed person. After what I have learned this week, I believe our country is over. America is dying and breathing her last gasp. If we do not resuscitate on this story, we close the lid and close the book on our country and begin to write a new book. Now that doesn’t mean that you’re not the author. That there’s not a constitutionalist that is the author of the new book. It just means what we have is over and a struggle begins for a new Republic.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/19/glenn-%E2...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#95746 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that? Obama has paid big bucks the last few years to make sure all his school records would not be made public for any reason. So are you just repeating what Rachael Madcow or that guy on MSNBC, that wets his panties every time he speaks of Obama, told you?

Where did you get your info? lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#95747 Apr 20, 2013
Hola Uncle T, Hottie C and Repukes.

I see I haven't missed much. Obama this, Muslim that, over loaded sock drawers and farm animal friends.

A very typical Saturday night.

wtf

Glasgow, KY

#95748 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you pete and repeat. I am not playing your repeating comments myself and others have answered. Now why don't you save that mothering for the ignorant, lunatic socks making racist and perverted comments. Calling them what they demonstrate they are long before you showed up is better than using the language, references, pervsion, and racist remarks. Guess that's okay in your book since they are RepubliCON, right HONEY? Don't read my comments and response. Hang on their every word. They belong to your two parties, not mine.
BTW, I don't know for sure, I believe he is 14 years old, he has displayed it and said it many times. Why would he lie? To impress? To be superior of raging lunatic posters? What would he gain? Why do you think he isn't?
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH
Are you calling out your democrat brothers and sisters? Didn't the little weasels that bugged McConnell's staff meeting also make racist remarks against Mrs. McConnell the week before? I'm glad you have gotten to the point that you can be somewhat truthful and blame the democrats for the true racists they are. Good job, lemon guy, good post.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95749 Apr 20, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE who="RepukesRLemmings "
"BTW, YOU or anyone here are allowed to JUDGE anyone. There is a higher being that will do that. Out of all the millions of Muslims in the world, many converted AMERICAN citizens, NO you are not suppose to judge them..........That mentality shows your stupidity and racism. Got that!"
Very interesting since you seem to judge posters on here regularly. You advise US not to judge Muslims but you judge Republicans in every post. What is the difference? Isn't that rather hypocritical?
hahahaha, Judge away pete and repeat, I don't care. Don't waste my time and energy. A Lunatic and the socks will spend it changing them all back to suit them.(Are you one of them or just followed from some other President bashing site?)Shallow, but it if it makes you all feel better about yourself, knock yourself out.

I don't judge anyone by their affliations, just their actions and racist remarks. Seems you appear more hypocritical than me. Fits the repuke/teabagging handbook.

GOD also advises not to judge people. For a group of people claiming the Christian values such as repukes, especially teabaggers, you people judge and profile more than any group I know. Carry on though, you will just get more DEMS elected. Guess that probably bothers you most. I am right! Feel free to scan past my comments.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#95750 Apr 20, 2013
baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
as you sheepletards always say, prove it!
baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Obama joins list of seven presidents with Harvard degrees

When sworn in on Jan. 20, Barack Obama will become the eighth U.S. president to have graduated from Harvard. President-elect Obama is a 1991 graduate of Harvard Law School. He joins current President George W. Bush (M.B.A.’75) and Presidents John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Rutherford B. Hayes, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and John F. Kennedy as Harvard graduates chosen to serve as the nation’s chief executive.

Barack Obama, 1961-
President-elect
J.D. mcl ’91(Juris Doctor Magna Cum Laude 1991)

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961. He was named after his father, Barack Obama Sr., a government economist from Kenya. His mother was Ann Dunham, an anthropologist from Kansas. The couple, who met at the University of Hawaii, divorced when Obama was 2. In 1967, his mother remarried an Indonesian oil manager and moved the family from Hawaii to Indonesia. Obama returned to Hawaii when he was 10 and grew up largely under the care of his maternal grandparents. He credits his late grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, with having a major influence on his life.“She poured everything she had into me,” Obama told the capacity crowd at the Democratic National Convention in August.

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2008/11...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#95751 Apr 20, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Hola Uncle T, Hottie C and Repukes.
I see I haven't missed much. Obama this, Muslim that, over loaded sock drawers and farm animal friends.
A very typical Saturday night.
Well hey there, Molly Moo Cow. Nice of you to take time off from your government cheese fiesta to entertain us with your vast stupidity. Whut? Is it a slow night at the stockyard? Are you bored? LMMFAO

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#95752 Apr 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling out your democrat brothers and sisters? Didn't the little weasels that bugged McConnell's staff meeting also make racist remarks against Mrs. McConnell the week before? I'm glad you have gotten to the point that you can be somewhat truthful and blame the democrats for the true racists they are. Good job, lemon guy, good post.
Hey, Fox News Monkey, asking the question doesn't doesn't make it true. You're not Hannity, you're his ball washer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth makeing 3 min Collins 11
FaggotTrendies That Hate Jesus 34 min 21st century digi... 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min 21st century digi... 135,023
want to open small music venue in Barbourville 52 min ROCK AND ROLLER 1
mexican flag flying 55 min 21st century digi... 24
how come when someone starts something in barbo... 1 hr 21st century digi... 10
burnette at pizza hut wed. afternoon 1 hr didntmean tocreep 4
sabrina kagin spicer warrenn baker corey 3 hr Man 41
What is going on at Walmart ? 6 hr SecretShopper 3
New romeo's restaurant Wed Bottom line 30
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE