'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#95662 Apr 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know,I know. According to Uncle Tab, Obama could have got them next day if it hadn't been for the Boston Police getting in the way,and insisting on watching surveillance videos and asking people to help.
But maybe Tabby is right, maybe Obama did know who it was and could have gotten to them first.Maybe Obama could have help get them out of the country or helped them to hell.
Post where I said that.

I know you'll babble some bullshit.... But I like to call liar republicans out in front of everyone, and let every see for themselves fumble around and divert things while they CAN'T PROVE WHAT THEY SAID!!

We'll be waiting... Prove how honest and credible you are. Or admit that you're just a dumb lying republican.... That will suffice
Uncle Tab

United States

#95663 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hygiene
The kid is still in the hospital, I'm sure he's already going thru interrogation, but they haven't released ANY info yet.... But republicans have it all worked out.

Those republicans..... What a wealth of (mis)information!

The fishy thing too.

Or vodka?
Uncle Tab

United States

#95664 Apr 20, 2013
I stand corrected.... He's not able to commicate yet.... Critical but stable condition.

He has leg and neck wounds, so may not even be able to talk..... Yet these republicans already know the whole story.

Wow!

Idiots!
Uncle Tab

United States

#95665 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
SPEAK Up should GROW Up and use his own GLASGOW name, not all those that bust his bubble. How childish. No wonder you and JD resent Calvin so much. He must be beyond superior in all the things you constantly bring up about him. Sounds almost borderline pediphile mentality. Worry about your own junk instead of a 14 yr old's. You two are sick perverts.
uncle flabby
Glasgow, KY (Glasgow SpeakUp slur name for Uncle Tab)
|
wtf wrote: Glasgow SpeakUp not PIKEVILLE wtf orignal
<quoted text>
I've always found that a person that constantly brags about his looks and intelligence and the size of his wee-wee...is because he can't find anyone else to brag on those things. Poor little guy! Maybe you will get wiser when you hit puberty. Then again, maybe not. You seem like a sure bet that ignorance breeds ignorance so you shouldn't hope for any intelligent growth or you will be greatly disappointed. Newsflash...pubie fuzz on your little ballsack doesn't make you the stud you claim to be. You are a funny guy tho. You make us laugh.
Gives new meaning to "talk to the hand" doesnt it? I bet notsohot calvin's hand has some late nite stories to tell!! LMMFAO
Pathetic SpeakUp, typical tactic of you teabaggers when you get all riled up by a poster. Come on out SpeakUp, step away from your medical herb and celebrate 4/20 with your goatgirl and A Loser. We know it is you. Quit being a juvenile. Calvin is more mature than you are.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
When we cal them out on their lies and misinformation, they come right out blazing... If they were right, they wouldn't get pissed. Just as simple as that.

Makes it even worse for them when they copy and paste and we knock them down with authority.

Finish it off with Calvin owing them with EVERY post! Just a fun time here when we get them all pissed off.

Since: Dec 11

#95666 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, Ari/Jay you are!!!
Your sick alexjones A Lunatic "false flags" hang onto that if it makes you feel better while the rest of us, the MAJORITY, that is, knows better.
You "paranoid" and "schizoid" types out there don't have a brain to feed a thought to. But we try. rotflmao@you repuke teabagging lemmings.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
I consider Jay a pal, if you associate us as indistinguishable, it's a compliment.

Keep doing your thing Jay!

Since: Dec 11

#95667 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
P
Hey professor.... You left some words out.
Kinda makes your GPA's you posted suspect.
Just sayin!
:-D
Not me Doofas!
Did you get sober yet?

This is KY, you are simply seeing how CONSERVATIVE this area is.

Libtards are the "minority" here.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#95668 Apr 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me Doofas!
Did you get sober yet?
You're painfully obvious, "Doofas"
Uncle Tab

United States

#95669 Apr 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me Doofas!
Did you get sober yet?
Of course it's not.... Just sayin!

I'm democrat and WE are the majority.

My majority trumps your majority... Which makes you a minority.(Bet that pisses your racist side off doesn't it?)
Uncle Tab

United States

#95670 Apr 20, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun for me. Lol

Where you been Ms ILH?? Been a while.
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95671 Apr 20, 2013
hey sodotards, I'm on your side now, I just want to be like you are, so take me under your wing and explain how I tell those evil repubs and conservatives how oblamer let those terrorists run free when two governments told him they were potentially dangerous, I know in reality we libs don't care but I just want to argue stupid positions with smart people, so, please since I am new to retardation tutor me in how to rationalize this massive intelligence failure,

Oh silly me, never mind, I just found the book 'Rules for Radicals' by Saul Alinski, oblamer has read this and is following it to the letter so never mind, I will indoctrinate myself with this and get right back here on topix and post stupid stuff like I know something,
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95672 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's not.... Just sayin!
I'm democrat and WE are the majority.
My majority trumps your majority... Which makes you a minority.(Bet that pisses your racist side off doesn't it?)
hey uncle sodotard, since I am on your side now, how do I explain that since we are in the majority that every thing is the repubs fault,

oh never mind, found it in the Rules for Radicals, just gotta keep saying it long enough that other people will line up for baaaaaa'ing lessons,
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95673 Apr 20, 2013
wow, I am leaving the libotard demofag side, that was the worst 60 seconds of my life,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95674 Apr 20, 2013
not an enemy combatant, not read miranda rights, interrogated without being arrested (which actually is legal), hum, wonder where this is going,

man, I wish some other countrys law enforcement would have warned us about these two individuals, but now that we have the shark slayer in the w.h., we are gonna be all right,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95675 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun for me. Lol
Where you been Ms ILH?? Been a while.
she was at the lesbian convention at your house, in drag so you didn't recognize her,

LOLOL, baaaaaaaaa
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95677 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
at least we haven't been attached by muslims
attached - attacKed ...

YES they were mooslims ...
your lil play on how it is spelled ... just doesn't GET it!

Boston Bombing Suspects' Muslim Identity Provides Few Clues
To Motivation For Bombing

When asked about what in the suspects' background could have led them to commit the bombing, Raslan Tsarni told MSNBC, "It has nothing to do with them being Muslim. They're losers ... anything to do with Islam, with religion is a fraud, is a fake." Their aunt, Maret Tsarnaeva, who lives in Toronto, told the Associated Press that Tamerlan was married and had a 3-year-old daughter in the U.S. She added that "recently, maybe two years ago, he started praying five times a day."[did NOT think much of his lil girl DID HE?]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/bost...

EVEN the left's huffpo SAYS SO :)

==========

I'm BACK ...

Where ya at "spewy" ...???
SHOW me what u r going to DO BIG boi :)

BIT off MORE than u can CHEW! huh ...:)

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#95678 Apr 20, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
hi love
Lone Ranger

United States

#95679 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>P
Hey professor.... You left some words out.

Kinda makes your GPA's you posted suspect.

Just sayin!

:-D
I believe your reading glasses are failing you.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#95680 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
attached - attacKed ...
YES they were mooslims ...
your lil play on how it is spelled ... just doesn't GET it!
Boston Bombing Suspects' Muslim Identity Provides Few Clues
To Motivation For Bombing
When asked about what in the suspects' background could have led them to commit the bombing, Raslan Tsarni told MSNBC, "It has nothing to do with them being Muslim. They're losers ... anything to do with Islam, with religion is a fraud, is a fake." Their aunt, Maret Tsarnaeva, who lives in Toronto, told the Associated Press that Tamerlan was married and had a 3-year-old daughter in the U.S. She added that "recently, maybe two years ago, he started praying five times a day."[did NOT think much of his lil girl DID HE?]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/bost...
EVEN the left's huffpo SAYS SO :)
==========
I'm BACK ...
Where ya at "spewy" ...???
SHOW me what u r going to DO BIG boi :)
BIT off MORE than u can CHEW! huh ...:)
Idiot, I don't have time to teach you AND wtf AND Ari...
Take a number, Take a seat
.....well, take a seat...lol
baaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95681 Apr 20, 2013
Hussein Oblamer just got another terrorist!!!!!
man do I feel secure now! I am so proud of our terrorist killer in chief I get a shrill down my leg every time he speaks,

8th Grader Arrested and Suspended for NRA Shirt With Image of Gun

In West Virginia an eighth grader was arrested and faces charges for wearing an NRA T-shirt with an image of a gun and the slogan "Protect Your Right."

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5696-8th-gr...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95682 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
When we cal them out on their lies and misinformation, they come right out blazing... If they were right, they wouldn't get pissed. Just as simple as that.
Makes it even worse for them when they copy and paste and we knock them down with authority.
Finish it off with Calvin owing them with EVERY post! Just a fun time here when we get them all pissed off.
If they were right, they wouldn't get pissed... said "spewy"

WE ... at least not "I" are not pissed over WHAT a lil piss ant pUnk like you say! I am "pissed" over the VIOLENCE that KEEPS on happening in America and NO ONE doing anything to CORRECT it! Like THROWING the BIG 0 out of office ... OUR White House!

Just as simple as that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 2 hr Kenitha Ross Warren 7
who will you vote for as jailer 2 hr kiario4 75
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 2 hr kiario4 33
Indictments 4 hr John 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Quantummist 131,467
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 4 hr Barbourville Supe... 11
Fall Color in S.E. Kentucky by Q 4 hr Quantummist 1
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 15 hr John 3
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 17 hr Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance