'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,222)

Showing posts 84,421 - 84,440 of144,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
I can't believe I forgot to say this last night.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED..... AGAIN!!
(And when when a dem says it, it's real and it's true!)
Heh
...and it involves drug use or theft!
ROTFLMFAO!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you think THAT hole is "gaping" ...
'the bees they are buzzing
and the flies they are humming
round the holes in your hypocrisy'
Rather...the holes in you B.S. logic!
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
who do you think your foolin?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Let this republican put a dumocrate in its place. We are told not to judge Muslims by the actions of a few crazies, yet we DO judge gun owners by the actions of a few crazies. I think you need to take your blinders off and pull your head out of your ass. Just saying.
Forget silver...your logic is GOLDEN!
Carry on, I mean High O' Silver!
Who was that masked logician?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text> i saw a 115 psi pressure washer on sale at The Home Depot, and a couple guys outside that would be happy do operate it for you.
power washer is not for steal oh I mean sale.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not here to defend Mr. Bush. He is not our current President, but I do recall that the House and Senate voted to go to war and that included votes by Obama, Clinton, Reid and Biden. Liberals seem to always forget that. Bush could have never gone to war without the approval of Congress. It was also largely supported by the American people at the time. I remember everyone gathering around their TV's to watch Saddam's statue topple down.
As far as ignoring warnings, what would you have suggested he do? Close every airport indefinitely? Where should he have sent the FBI, troops, etc.? Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, Seattle, Boston, Atlanta, Phoenix? All he knew was there were threats involving airplanes. Obama's administration knew exactly where to send additional security for Benghazi.
Obama is not batting 1000 as no one has paid for the deaths in Benghazi.
Btw, I am NOT ignorant and I don't have a spin. From what I can tell, you are an adult. Why don't you try acting like one?
Powell's pictures of trucks, buildings full of WMDs?

AND, the President CAN go to war without the Congress

It takes Congress for "Declaration of War", which hasn't happened since December 8, 1941
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Let this republican put a dumocrate in its place. We are told not to judge Muslims by the actions of a few crazies, yet we DO judge gun owners by the actions of a few crazies. I think you need to take your blinders off and pull your head out of your ass. Just saying.
I don't have a problem with anyone owning a gun, provided they and everyone in that household is mentally stable

Republicans don't want that because (as we see here by the posts) most if them ARE unstable.

Why do republicans want to put guns in the hands of people with mental issues?? What's that supposed to protect??

(Name change much Internet professor? Just sayin)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! What point, Obastard can't be moved around, unless it is out of office!
If the Clintons do run, the Obamas will be the last thing they want on stage with them, they would be a reminder of how low an administration can sink to.
FYI, the remainder of your post isn't worth a response.
LMAO...so your shorter response is less worthless? Huh, Dic, nope, don't work that way

you imitate me, but lack wit and wisdom and worthiness
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Powell's pictures of trucks, buildings full of WMDs?
AND, the President CAN go to war without the Congress
It takes Congress for "Declaration of War", which hasn't happened since December 8, 1941
Good morning Calvin. Thanks for explaining that for me. I was just about to. She talks about acting like an adult and then has to have a child explain it to her. PRICELESS.

I think you are smarter than all of them put together and they wonder why they can't get the YOUTH vote. As well as the WOMEN, HISPANICS, AFRICAN AMERICANS, well just about everybody. After all, the MAJORITY elected a TWO TERM PRESIDENT. It really stick in their crawl. Bitter, very bitter. hahaha

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
...and it involves drug use or theft!
ROTFLMFAO!
Sad that you thought that was funny. I posted this so I could get you more laughs for your other dumb republicans.

Btw.... Where that OBL brig alive proof??

Funny how they make these dumb statements but can never, and I mean NEVER prove them to be factual.

I guess you really don't have proof? Right?

Just admit it, and I'll not make a fool of you any more.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...so your shorter response is less worthless? Huh, Dic, nope, don't work that way
you imitate me, but lack wit and wisdom and worthiness
LMAO!!! You and Obama have something in common, narcissistic personality disorder.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"***from ALL the name calling and BS on here!
NOT just from 'u' but all the libTARDED dwIdioTs"
does she seriously not see it?
This is the reason we all say she's nuttier than squirrel shit!! She has no grasp of reality.

(Ask her about WND and death reports from the terrorist bombing in Waco and the 30 deaths in Boston lol)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rather...the holes in you B.S. logic!
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
who do you think your foolin?
you mean:
who do you think YOU'RE foolin?

you were sayin about your spellin and your punctuatin?

my logic is unpeckable, like your spellin

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

go ahead, try to peck it...you do have a pecker, don't you
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Forget silver...your logic is GOLDEN!
Carry on, I mean High O' Silver!
Who was that masked logician?
LMMFAO!!

Talk to yourself much??

(Perfect reason republicans don't want mental evaluations for guns... CRAzey!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Uncle Tab, you don't think these doom and gloomers want to hear anything good that concerns our President do you? These clueless idiots aren't worth trying to explain anything to even with proof. I think a few a near brain dead or close to the zombie stage (what name is ozombie using now). I am sure they will keep up the hate and racism. Apparently, it is deep rooted in most of them anyway, it just took the teabaggers and electing a BLACK/white President for two terms to immerge and show their true colors. It is disgusting. I don't hate people, but I do despise liars and racists. Which topix and this thread has an abundance of. We really waste our time on them, as I have here lately. I think I will respond less to them and post even more daily facts about the events going on around us. We are outnumbered with the nuts here, but it won't run me off. They even stoop low enough to try and abuse a 14 year old instead of ignoring him if they get flustered over his posts. He does reel them in though. hahaha
They dwell on 4 unfortunate lives lost and ignore thousands. A real clue to their motives. It's not about their deaths. It's the only thing they can pull out of the Obama hate box to compare to the thousands deaths Bush/Cheney/Rumsfield were responsible for. Yet they name Dems who voted for the wars in Congress not taking into consideration they voted equipped with the lies of WMD and responsibility for 9/11. Who wouldn't vote for that? Yet both were lies. Talk about being an adult and high five and ramble like children over the atrocities inflicted on American people by repukes like it is nothing. Waste of time to respond to most of them, it goes right over their pointy heads. Build their party back, they will fail. Charm school won't help. That built up racism, hate, greed and denial will continue to divide the Party of No and the teabaggers while we DEMS move forward winning elections. That is the bottom line that drives some of them over the edge like the lemmings they are, the rest are just batshit crazy posting irrelevant nonsense (A Lunatic/goat girl). They belong to an out of touch and dying party(ies) and can't accept it or know how to fix it. Sucks to be them, huh? Glad I picked the right party to belong to. I would be ashamed to be a republiCON these days. They just don't get it. Hate them, no, feel sorry for them, no, despise them for their ignorance they display, yes. I despise liars and racists. This thread is full of them. Meanwhile, it's a beautiful day, safer day, life is getting better in America, thanks to President Obama, so glad he has the second term to finish what he started fixing, giving these racist losers something to cry about right up to the election of Hillary and they can start all over. That really eats them up.
Have a great day. Keep the great comments coming.
It's just fun. And as I predicted, the negative on slot has arrived, worse than usual. They can't stand how successful he is in what he does ALONE against the Party of NO!

And the 'MISSION ACCOMOLISHED' came to me this morning... I knew that would get them all worked up since Obama IS the Terrorist Killer. Done in less than a week even. Dumbya 'hunted'(funded) OBL and his brother. For how many years did Dumbya let ONL run free to Keep americans in gear??That's a proven fact they are too cowardly to admit. While Obama captured TWO terrorists in less tan a week

Great Day In America!!

Amazing Comander in Chief!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Calvin. Thanks for explaining that for me. I was just about to. She talks about acting like an adult and then has to have a child explain it to her. PRICELESS.
I think you are smarter than all of them put together and they wonder why they can't get the YOUTH vote. As well as the WOMEN, HISPANICS, AFRICAN AMERICANS, well just about everybody. After all, the MAJORITY elected a TWO TERM PRESIDENT. It really stick in their crawl. Bitter, very bitter. hahaha
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
morning Ms R,
Then they send Rany P to tell the black students how much they love them and that all his negative civil rights stuff was, "Awe, I was just kiddin' about that."
And Rubio to write their 'Immigration' plan then go explaining it on the Big Circuit. Tragedy on Steroids...you know the illegal immigrants are rushing to get in on that plan
I hate the saying, "God has a sense of humor".
But Clowns inbreeding?(hehe)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"***from ALL the name calling and BS on here!
NOT just from 'u' but all the libTARDED dwIdioTs"
does she seriously not see it?
LMMFAO!

All goes back to the instability issue I bring up.

It's just funny they're so dumb.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You and Obama have something in common, narcissistic personality disorder.
You forgot about our huge dongs

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the reason we all say she's nuttier than squirrel shit!! She has no grasp of reality.
(Ask her about WND and death reports from the terrorist bombing in Waco and the 30 deaths in Boston lol)
I imagine they relate the two, and the ricin, also?

"Yea, we can sell that"
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean:
who do you think YOU'RE foolin?
you were sayin about your spellin and your punctuatin?
my logic is unpeckable, like your spellin
LMAO!!

That's funny! Don't care who ya are.

I guess those papers his professor gave him to grade may be subject to scrutiny since he has these spelling and punctuation issues.

(We all know Internet papers aren't graded by other students, but I just had to make fun of this dolt for bragging about his amazing GPA and all, and can't spell his way out if a third grade spelling bee LMAO)

Republicans are just fun to slap around.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,421 - 84,440 of144,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lasha Hoskins (Jun '09) 14 min dlp 8
Becky and Richard hicks 51 min Hater 1
I have nothing to say.. 1 hr Chris Caldwell 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 127,983
Ssi cuts foodstamps badly ! (Jan '13) 1 hr Dude 82
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr NO NO 81,552
blackberry's 2 hr Blackberry 6
KC Basketball Coach 7 hr KC Fan 55
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 15 hr Fillus 382