'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
84,381 - 84,400 of 150,947 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahah, go take your meds and power up A Lunatic. It's been a hectic day for you flitting around the web stressing for "false flags" aiming for marshal law. Posting nonsense in and out your various socks. Hilarious
That's right the Dems and the media will expose him for that desparate attempt to play the victim and make him look like the fool he is. I can't wait. Nightly nite batshit crazy lady!!
In its 2009 report, liberal government watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington named McConnell one of the 15 most corrupt members of Congress, stating that "Sen. McConnell's ethics issues stem primarily from earmarks he inserted into legislation for clients of his former chief of staff in exchange for campaign contributions and the misuse of his nonprofit McConnell Center for Political Leadership at the University of Louisville." McConnell was also included in the group's report in 2007 and 2008.
DITCH MITCH 2014

Damn, you are one evil, malicious, hateful old crone!!!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Mitch McConnell Ad Spotlights FBI Probe, al-Qaeda Comparison
"The far left is desperate to hurt Senator McConnell and have resorted to some of the dirtiest tactics in memory," McConnell campaign manager Jesse Benton said in a release. "Whether it be the left's racist attacks, their spying and illegal recording of our office meetings or comparing Mitch to mass-murderers and Al Qaeda terrorists, Kentuckians are appalled and will not stand for it."
National Democrats have said the ad shows McConnell is "desperate to play the victim."[Of COURSE they DO!]
http://www.wfpl.org/post/mitch-mcconnell-ad-s...
I saw McConnell bonking a manatee, have pictures, sound; it isn't pretty
Proud American

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

God bless America. God bless our President. God bless our nations finest. God be with ALL the dead and injured. God have mercy on the teapublicans if they try to twist all the events that have happened into dirty political jabs.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you Calvin. So does GOD.
Have a goodnight. I have had enough of scrolling through crazy and seeing the goat girl baaaaaaaaaaaa. hahaha
Have fun with them. Uncle Tab and I did.:)
DITCH MITCH
lol
I love you too, and Unc.
God has to love me, how would that look? hehe

have a good night
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you are one evil, malicious, hateful old crone!!!
;~)

Good night Jay!
and ALL my Patriot "friends" ...

Good Night World :)

Thank You Lord
for
Another

B~E~A~U~T~I~F~U~L
Day

<3

Like Jesus Does

[HD] Eric Church - ACM's 2013
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I love you too, and Unc.
God has to love me, how would that look? hehe
have a good night
Good night ...
lil humpty dumpty

God loves you
So do I ...

Just not ur ways ...

G~R~O~W----U~P ...

;~)

Ask God for "forgiveness"
and become a "better" person ...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Boston Suspect's Web Page Venerates Islam, Chechen Independence

Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev posted links to Islamic websites and others calling for Chechen independence on what appears to be his page on a Russian language social networking site.

~~~~~~~

His "World view" is listed as "Islam" and his "Personal priority" is "career and money".

He has posted links to videos of fighters in the Syrian civil war and to Islamic web pages with titles like "Salamworld, my religion is Islam" and "There is no God but Allah, let that ring out in our hearts".

~~~~~~~~

I don't have a single American friend," one caption quotes him as saying. "I don't understand them."

© 2013 Thomson/Reuters. All rights reserved.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/boston-bombin...
American Lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night ...
lil humpty dumpty
God loves you
So do I ...
Just not ur ways ...
G~R~O~W----U~P ...
;~)
Ask God for "forgiveness"
and become a "better" person ...
Sorry C,It's just my cooter needs washing. I
ain't

had

time

to

do it.

Sometimes I can't do it.
American Lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

I do
love
Barack.

I
USE
tO
DATE
A
BLACK
GUY.

WITH
ALL
HIS
MANLYNESS
HE COULD
NOT
FILL
MY
GAPPING
CAVITY.

BEEN
MAD
AT THEM
EVERY
SINCE.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

for "spewy" ...

Life Turned Her That Way - Ricky Van Shelton

Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers & Sister - Broken Lady 1976
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I've "mended"
ALL by MYself :)

-n-

Lovin Ever Minute of It ...

Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)

I Am Woman

You can bend but never break me
'Cause it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger
Not a novice any longer

***'Cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul

Oh, yes, I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to
I can face anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman

Oh, I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong

I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am woman

http://www.lyricstime.com/helen-reddy-i-am-wo...

***from ALL the name calling and BS on here!
NOT just from 'u' but all the libTARDED dwIdioTs

on
ALL
these
boards

^_~

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
American Lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

G
O
O
D
N
I
G
H
T.
SO LONELY.{SOB)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, if it makes it down the ranks of those in charge in the area to the White House. You can keep dwelling on that, but rest assured those responsible will pay. The terrorist and those in the Intelligence Agencies responsible will be dealt with. After all, our President is batting 1000. Watch and learn.
You people dwell over the senseless deaths of 4 Americans and NO President would ignore. You people are ignorant. However, can you explain why your favorite President ignored warnings and let the terrorist kill over 3,000 people on AMERICAN soil? Not to mention the thousands killed or maimed in the 2 WARS he started.
I will be waiting for your spin on that one.
I guess that is why he left office with the WORST approval ratings in the 70 years they tracked it.
BTW, apparently the MAJORITY didn't blame President Obama or Hillary because even after that in December 2012:
January 3, 2013
Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton Most Admired Man & Woman
Mrs. Clinton has been the Most Admired Woman each of the last 11 years, and Mr. Obama has been the Most Admired Man five years in a row.
Read and weep losers
HOLLYWOOD, the USA, the WORLD and the MAJORITY love Hillary and the PRESIDENT
Deal with being the MINORITY losers.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
I am not here to defend Mr. Bush. He is not our current President, but I do recall that the House and Senate voted to go to war and that included votes by Obama, Clinton, Reid and Biden. Liberals seem to always forget that. Bush could have never gone to war without the approval of Congress. It was also largely supported by the American people at the time. I remember everyone gathering around their TV's to watch Saddam's statue topple down.

As far as ignoring warnings, what would you have suggested he do? Close every airport indefinitely? Where should he have sent the FBI, troops, etc.? Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, Seattle, Boston, Atlanta, Phoenix? All he knew was there were threats involving airplanes. Obama's administration knew exactly where to send additional security for Benghazi.

Obama is not batting 1000 as no one has paid for the deaths in Benghazi.

Btw, I am NOT ignorant and I don't have a spin. From what I can tell, you are an adult. Why don't you try acting like one?
SHUT UP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not here to defend Mr. Bush. He is not our current President, but I do recall that the House and Senate voted to go to war and that included votes by Obama, Clinton, Reid and Biden. Liberals seem to always forget that. Bush could have never gone to war without the approval of Congress. It was also largely supported by the American people at the time. I remember everyone gathering around their TV's to watch Saddam's statue topple down.
As far as ignoring warnings, what would you have suggested he do? Close every airport indefinitely? Where should he have sent the FBI, troops, etc.? Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, Seattle, Boston, Atlanta, Phoenix? All he knew was there were threats involving airplanes. Obama's administration knew exactly where to send additional security for Benghazi.
Obama is not batting 1000 as no one has paid for the deaths in Benghazi.
Btw, I am NOT ignorant and I don't have a spin. From what I can tell, you are an adult. Why don't you try acting like one?
Who cares, go to bed.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
SAUDI REPORT: MICHELLE O VISITED 'PERSON OF INTEREST'
Jeddah newspaper says first lady saw Alharbi in hospital
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/saudi-paper-michel...
Now that is one bitch that needs to keep her ass in the kitchen!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
It was to prove a point dumbass, I should of known if would fly right over your pointy head. What's the matter JD, did you get your sorry ass chaptered out? No comments on that Major? The truth of what they do passing them off to other commands for them to deal with didn't register. Major Nidal Malik Hasan was the best example. It's a damn shame you can't see that.
I guarantee you the President won't be in any unemployment line like you probaly do/will. I will tell you that he and the First Lady will probably be out campaigning with Hillary and Bill. Suck on that in your nightmares tonight.
The TWO most admire Woman and Man in the World. haha
Deny all you want to. It scares you to see the MAJORITY move FORWARD without you, don't it?
From TIME:
Republicans Fear Clinton in 2016
April 12, 2013
HOLLYWOOD — Republican leaders plotted their party’s political comeback on Thursday with plans to court minority voters and modernize their political operations. But some wondered if one person could make it all for naught: Hillary Clinton.
As attendees of the Republican National Committee’s spring meeting debated party rules and a refurbished GOP brand capable of winning back the White House, more than two dozen operatives and officials expressed worry that none of their party’s potential 2016 candidates can take her down.(I love it)
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
The rating is far below the final ratings of recent two-term presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, who both ended their terms with a 68 percent approval rating, according to CBS News polling.
FYI, It wasn't me who wore the uniform in the family, I wore the civilian clothes to work. My dead husband wore the uniform. So enjoy your nighmares and I will enjoy my dreams. It's been a good life. Still is. You crazies have fun stomping the icons. I love them. Shows how riled you get over facts. Nite, nite lemmings!!!
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
LMAO!!! What point, Obastard can't be moved around, unless it is out of office!
If the Clintons do run, the Obamas will be the last thing they want on stage with them, they would be a reminder of how low an administration can sink to.
FYI, the remainder of your post isn't worth a response.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like DoodleBob!
Lay of the sauce/meth/whatever?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QimbCFmrcJoXX
Tell me can you relate to this?
Your WND, FalseNews sites with your OBL proof of being alive down or something??
Nevermind.... I'll let you talk about typos and let you think you have this amazing victory.... As I prove you to be a liar by not proving what you say YET AGAIN!!
Repubs just type shit and hope it sticks.
I was all all night watching our President handle terrorism. I had typos. That was an amazing rebuttal for you to come back with as you're prove to lie again
I have typos, you're a liar.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
;~)
Good night Jay!
and ALL my Patriot "friends" ...
Good Night World :)
Thank You Lord
for
Another
B~E~A~U~T~I~F~U~L
Day
<3
Like Jesus Does
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ul6DByA8YWoXX
[HD] Eric Church - ACM's 2013
LMMFAO@calling themselves patriots after the last few days.

Still burns you idiots up that Obama is the Terrorist Killer!

Keep proving yourself to be uneducated republicans tools, saying Obama is a Muslim and funds Muslims as he made sure this terrorist was taken alive.

It's so funny how dumb you people are,,,, claiming the things you do..... Try to think things thru before you type.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

News is good all over the world about Obama catching another terrorist.

What a hell of a week out fine president had to deal with. He did a great job with both Boston and Texas.

This just means the uneducated republicans are now on overtime trying to down everything he's done.

No worries.... The more you koolaiders go on and on about him, we know he's doing a great job!!

Keep up the hate and racism, separating yourself from the voters you're so desperately trying to build the Republican Party as it falls apart.

We gotter done!!
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Body found in a boat
'Body' means he got dead!
No positive ID yet. Maybe I should look on WND and check this.... Nevermind.... They're chasing imaginary suspects in Afghanistan.
:-D I'm killing me today!!:-D
Don't worry about killing yourself now.
You "got dead" long time ago.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about killing yourself now.
You "got dead" long time ago.
Said by. 2 time voter who lost.

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info