'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239678 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Slim Pickins

New York, NY

#95587 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
when I do what I'm about to do to you... said spewy!
BRING IT ON pUnk!
I've been reading this thread off and on for about a week now.
You're quite insane, that's a given.

What surprises me though is that anyone bothers to reply to your nutso posts.
Aside from the ones that just egg you on for a laugh that is.

You go girl?! I must admit you do make this Texan laugh a lot!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95588 Apr 20, 2013
Hurry UP spewy!

So I can defend myself!

I ain't GOT all day today!
I'm going out soon ...

BUT I can DAMN sure DEAL with it when I get BACK!

Hurry!

Since: Dec 11

#95589 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
have you heard from bin Laden since May 2, 2011?
Call me CRAZY, but perhaps it was a way to cool the heat as a "compromise" to keep his favorite U.S. POTUS in office...

food for thought.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95590 Apr 20, 2013
Slim Pickins wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading this thread off and on for about a week now.
You're quite insane, that's a given.
What surprises me though is that anyone bothers to reply to your nutso posts.
Aside from the ones that just egg you on for a laugh that is.
You go girl?! I must admit you do make this Texan laugh a lot!
Tickled PINK you can find AMUSEMENT in the DESTRUCTION of our country, and ME "trying like HELL" to DEFEND it!

~-~

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#95591 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Do NOT tell ME ... that what I'm reading isn't written as TRUTH as they are investigating it!
NOTHING is "written in stone" until the INVESTIGATION is over! you DAMN dumbass!
``````````
U.S.'DEPORTING SAUDI PERSON OF INTEREST'
Obama has unscheduled meeting with foreign minister
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/u-s-deporting-saud...
SAUDI REPORT: MICHELLE O VISITED 'PERSON OF INTEREST'
Jeddah newspaper says first lady saw Alharbi in hospital
The First Lady went to Boston Children’s Hospital, where she visited the medical and surgical intensive care unit.
Afterwards, she went next door to Brigham and Women’s Hospital to meet more victims and their families for more than an hour.
The visits were off limits to the media and came on short notice for security reasons.
There were multiple reports that Alharbi was hospitalized at Brigham and Women’s so that would seem corroborate the Okaz report.
Okaz stated further that the first lady also visited the other injured Saudi at the hospital, a female doctor named Nura Khalid Saleh al-Ajaji:
“Michelle Obama visited the two injured Saudis Abdulrahman Ali Essa Al-Salimi Al-Harbi and Nura Khalid Saleh Al-Ajjaji to check on their medical conditions.”
Adding credibility to this report seems to be multiple tweets made by the inner circle of the Al-harbi family:
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/saudi-paper-michel...
REPORT: SAUDI ID'D AS BOMBING SUSPECT
3 dead, nearly 50 injured after bombs rock Boston
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/12-dead-nearly-50-...
TRUTH as they are investigating it!

...at wnd...lolololol
Republican Hypocrisy

Martin, TN

#95593 Apr 20, 2013
NRA President said terrorists don’t buy guns

Just another sign the National Rifle Association is confident it doesn’t need to change tactics after the Newtown, Conn. school shooting and the push for gun control it sparked, the group’s president said once again that it’s just fine people on the federal terror watch list are able to legally buy firearms.

The organization was opposed to President Obama’s push for universal background checks because, NRA President David Keene has said, reform would make it difficult for one friend to sell another friend a gun in a private transaction. He also dismissed the idea that the loopholes built into the current background check system are all that big a deal.

“First of all there’s no evidence terrorists are buying guns,” said David Keene. But the loophole in federal law allowing people on the terrorist watch list to buy guns has been well documented, and was a central subject of a recent major push for legislation reforming the background check system.
Just one more sign how out of tough Republicans are and why they are a dying breed!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95594 Apr 20, 2013
The suspects' parents told NBC News they believe their sons were framed.[I do TOO I believe it was the Saudi's]] Tsarni said a family acquaintance told him there was an outside influence on Tamerlan.

“He said there is someone who brainwashed him, some new convert to Islam,’’ Tsarni said.“I would like to stress (the acquaintance was) of Armenian descent.’’

The suspects’ uncle believes the radicalization occurred in the United States, not overseas. Tamerlan Tsarnaev traveled to Russia last year.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

Those boys were definitely mooslim ...
BUT
The bombings
I'm NOT sure!

Boston PREVAILED though ...
That's WHAT counts!

FROM the BIG picture!

They were CHANTING
USA
USA

when their "martial law"
WAS finally over!
baaaaaaaa

East Lansing, MI

#95595 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was/is Gdub's Home Land Security ...
Did u FORGET?
It's NOT Gdub's ANYMORE ...It's the BIG 0's ...
Yeah ... WHERE have they BEEN?
Stuck up Napolitana's butt ... no doubt!
don't tell the libs but G.W. inherited the predator in chiefs lack of security, had to reorganize it and under 8 months when 9/11 happened. Any way the sodolibs slice it, 9/11 was clintons final failure in national security, just like the previous 7 events under his watch.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#95596 Apr 20, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The famous “16 words”
Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction.
Dick Cheney
August 26, 2002

Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons.
George W. Bush
September 12, 2002

If he declares he has none, then we will know that Saddam Hussein is once again misleading the world.
Ari Fleischer
December 2, 2002

The president of the United States and the secretary of defense would not assert as plainly and bluntly as they have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction if it was not true, and if they did not have a solid basis for saying it.
Ari Fleischer December 6, 2002

We know for a fact that there are weapons there.
Ari Fleischer January 9, 2003

Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent.
George W. Bush
January 28, 2003

We know that Saddam Hussein is determined to keep his weapons of mass destruction, is determined to make more.
Colin Powell
February 5, 2003

We have sources that tell us that Saddam Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical weapons -- the very weapons the dictator tells us he does not have.
George W. Bush
February 8, 2003

So has the strategic decision been made to disarm Iraq of its weapons of mass destruction by the leadership in Baghdad?... I think our judgment has to be clearly not.
Colin Powell
March 7, 2003

We believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons.
Vice President Dick Chaney
March 16, 2003

Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.
George W. Bush
March 17, 2003

Well, there is no question that we have evidence and information that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, biological and chemical particularly ... all this will be made clear in the course of the operation, for whatever duration it takes.
Ari Fleisher
March 21, 2003

I have no doubt we're going to find big stores of weapons of mass destruction.
Defense Policy Board member Kenneth Adelman
March 23, 2003

One of our top objectives is to find and destroy the WMD. There are a number of sites.
Pentagon Spokeswoman Victoria Clark
March 22, 2003

We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat.
Donald Rumsfeld
March 30, 2003

We are learning more as we interrogate or have discussions with Iraqi scientists and people within the Iraqi structure, that perhaps he destroyed some, perhaps he dispersed some. And so we will find them.
George W. Bush
April 24, 2003

There are people who in large measure have information that we need ... so that we can track down the weapons of mass destruction in that country.
Donald Rumsfeld
April 25, 2003

We'll find them. It'll be a matter of time to do so.
George W. Bush
May 3, 2003

I'm absolutely sure that there are weapons of mass destruction there and the evidence will be forthcoming. We're just getting it just now.
Colin Powell
May 4, 2003

We never believed that we'd just tumble over weapons of mass destruction in that country.
Donald Rumsfeld
May 4, 2003

I'm not surprised if we begin to uncover the weapons program of Saddam Hussein -- because he had a weapons program.
George W. Bush
May 6, 2003

U.S. officials never expected that "we were going to open garages and find" weapons of mass destruction.
Condoleeza Rice
May 12, 2003

I don't believe anyone that I know in the administration ever said that Iraq had nuclear weapons.
Donald Rumsfeld,
May 14, 2003

They may have had time to destroy them, and I don't know the answer.
Donald Rumsfeld
May 27, 2003

American Lady

Danville, KY

#95597 Apr 20, 2013
Republican Hypocrisy wrote:
NRA President said terrorists don’t buy guns
Just another sign the National Rifle Association is confident it doesn’t need to change tactics after the Newtown, Conn. school shooting and the push for gun control it sparked, the group’s president said once again that it’s just fine people on the federal terror watch list are able to legally buy firearms.
The organization was opposed to President Obama’s push for universal background checks because, NRA President David Keene has said, reform would make it difficult for one friend to sell another friend a gun in a private transaction. He also dismissed the idea that the loopholes built into the current background check system are all that big a deal.
“First of all there’s no evidence terrorists are buying guns,” said David Keene. But the loophole in federal law allowing people on the terrorist watch list to buy guns has been well documented, and was a central subject of a recent major push for legislation reforming the background check system.
Just one more sign how out of tough Republicans are and why they are a dying breed!!
NRA President said terrorists don’t buy guns ... said hypocrite.

They DO NOT!
They are "furnished" them ...
Most likely by the BIG 0 and his AG Eric Holder!
Slim Pickins

New York, NY

#95598 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Tickled PINK you can find AMUSEMENT in the DESTRUCTION of our country, and ME "trying like HELL" to DEFEND it!
~-~
Using sources like "WND" and "Pravda" a Russian propaganda rag, not to mention you jump on every ridiculous blog you can find that disparages America.

And typing like a monkey on steroids is not defending the country that I was, and still am willing to die for.

No, what you do is silly at best.
Like I said: you're quite insane.
Funny though.
RepukesRLemmings

Campbellsville, KY

#95599 Apr 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me CRAZY, but perhaps it was a way to cool the heat as a "compromise" to keep his favorite U.S. POTUS in office...
food for thought.
C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Ari/Jay you are!!!

Your sick alexjones A Lunatic "false flags" hang onto that if it makes you feel better while the rest of us, the MAJORITY, that is, knows better.

You "paranoid" and "schizoid" types out there don't have a brain to feed a thought to. But we try. [email protected] repuke teabagging lemmings.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
baaaaaaaa

East Lansing, MI

#95600 Apr 20, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
And he specifically LIED to get it.
A 14 year old explaining it too you is PRICELESS. You the adult authority on here? hahaha A Lunatic and it's goatgirl cousin come to mind. Are you all related? Sock club? [email protected] comments.
When Clinton LIED, Nobody DIED (great bumper sticker I seen back in the day)
One month after the terrorist attacks of September 11, President Bush achieved the highest approval rating of any president since modern polling began.
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.
Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.
Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.
The rating is far below the final ratings of recent two-term presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, who both ended their terms with a 68 percent approval rating, according to CBS News polling.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/16/opi...
Read it and weep, pete and repeat...what's up with that?
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
enough with your wishes that the sodolib is a 14 year old, we adults know he is not, but you just can't get that 14 year old image out of your head you left wing fagggg.

G.W. Bush - 2x winner, highest approval ratings in U.S. history,

smoke that crack heads,

baaaaaaa-raaaaaaacccccc-aaaaaa aa-lypseeeee

Oblamer - higher disapproal rating than approval, LOLOLOL,

come on sodotard sheeples, please explain to us how your traitor in chief is the shark slayer,

ROTFL,

LOLOL and baaaaaaaaaaaaa

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#95602 Apr 20, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being that Bush specifically requested approval of Congress and received it. Approval from Obama, Clinton, Kerry, Reid, Biden, etc.
keep chasing your tail Honey, it's right there in front of you
baaaaaaaa

East Lansing, MI

#95603 Apr 20, 2013
oblamer moved all security to the golf course, took it away from finding terrorists, what a traitor, he could have prevented this from happening, but no, had to get in another round of golf, just like he did when the real Americans - the Navy Seals took out OBL,

you sheepletards are damaged beyond repair,

baaaaaaaaaaaa-raaaaaaaaaaccccc c-aaaaaaaa-lypseee

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#95604 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NO that isn't!
That is agreement!
You do not know how to comprehend ANYTHING!
You do not need to be on this board with SERIOUS discussion going on!
You lil SNOT NOSED pUnk!
"she's so dizzy, her head is spinning"

Dizzy - Tommy Roe
baaaaaaaa

East Lansing, MI

#95605 Apr 20, 2013
still waiting for resolution on how benghazi happened, still waiting for info on how al qaeda got advanced weapons in Syria to fight the current regime,

must have bought them on ebay,

baaaaaaaaaaa
Republican Hypocrisy

Martin, TN

#95606 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NRA President said terrorists don’t buy guns ... said hypocrite.
They DO NOT!
They are "furnished" them ...
Most likely by the BIG 0 and his AG Eric Holder!
Obama Wants A Mental Health Database!!!! Certain folks on this thread will definitely be included.....LOL
baaaaaaaa

East Lansing, MI

#95607 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Approval ratings up 9 points from last month on Obama approval rating.
Just fun bring that up as you republicans are still hating as much as possible.
How's being on the losing team working for you??
LOL, by being on the losing team do you refer to those of us who don't live on or need social security or medicare? you know those programs that oblamer is cutting?

LOLOL, need new dentures yet uncle flabby,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaa

East Lansing, MI

#95608 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
WND.... Reported 60 deaths in Waco ..... LIE
WMD....made you tools think it was terror..LIE
WMD....reported 20 deaths in Boston ..... LIE
WMD....reported 2 arrests overseas ......LIE
WND.....LIE
you can prove what I just posted as untrue, but you can't. All those stories are still up, I just checked. Been to that site 4 times, can't understand how anyone can be so completely GULLIBLE to post a single sentence from that joke of a news site.
But you prove that every day!:-)
ya know there uncle flabby, I'm really starting to like you. YOu make me laugh with every post, now how can anyone hate someone that makes them laugh,

last I knew I didn't post on wmd, don't know who they are, don't care, but if it makes you feel more than a whale turd then I will respond with 'oh no, wnd must be wrong',

ROTFL,

baaaaaaa-raaaaccccccc-aaaaaaaa -lypse

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min another viewer 151,925
Quarterback 17 min Basketball man 1
does anyone know micheal and junior sproles fro... (Jun '13) 42 min Jim 4
Whose the 2 guys at Sav a lot all the time? 1 hr Truth 7
Whatever happened to the Eye Dr. Gregory? 3 hr Eye Candy 10
Higher Property Taxes 3 hr Shame 23
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 3 hr Top 52

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages