'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#95479 Apr 20, 2013
News is good all over the world about Obama catching another terrorist.

What a hell of a week out fine president had to deal with. He did a great job with both Boston and Texas.

This just means the uneducated republicans are now on overtime trying to down everything he's done.

No worries.... The more you koolaiders go on and on about him, we know he's doing a great job!!

Keep up the hate and racism, separating yourself from the voters you're so desperately trying to build the Republican Party as it falls apart.

We gotter done!!
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#95482 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Body found in a boat
'Body' means he got dead!
No positive ID yet. Maybe I should look on WND and check this.... Nevermind.... They're chasing imaginary suspects in Afghanistan.
:-D I'm killing me today!!:-D
Don't worry about killing yourself now.
You "got dead" long time ago.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95483 Apr 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about killing yourself now.
You "got dead" long time ago.
Said by. 2 time voter who lost.

:-)
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#95484 Apr 20, 2013
BakAtcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that we KNOW the Boston Bombers were Muslims will there be any retractions from the Libtards of the left?
No, don't expect any, they do not play by societies rules! Like their bomber buddies.
They know better, but they are to embarrassed to admit the truth. They rather pretend ignorance to save face.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#95485 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Said by. 2 time voter who lost.
:-)
Losing something is quit difference than having something stolen by illegal means.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95486 Apr 20, 2013
I can't believe I forgot to say this last night.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED..... AGAIN!!

(And when when a dem says it, it's real and it's true!)

Heh
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#95487 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO@calling themselves patriots after the last few days.
Still burns you idiots up that Obama is the Terrorist Killer!
Keep proving yourself to be uneducated republicans tools, saying Obama is a Muslim and funds Muslims as he made sure this terrorist was taken alive.
It's so funny how dumb you people are,,,, claiming the things you do..... Try to think things thru before you type.
Maybe you better re read you post's before you hit Post Comment."Still burns you up that "Obama is the terrorist killer"
Uncle Tab

United States

#95488 Apr 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
They know better, but they are to embarrassed to admit the truth. They rather pretend ignorance to save face.
Our fine president warned us all if your types last night when he mention generalizations of people.

I'll break this down for the low education republican.... Not all Muslims are crazy. And when you idiots keep up your hate, like you do on Blacks, women, latino's .... The list goes on and on.... You'll understand why you are thought if as IDIOTS and the Party if NO all over the world.

You hateful people being these sorts of things to America.

And your party is dying and we're happy about this in a way you can not imagine.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#95489 Apr 20, 2013
Hey ,all good guys.When you hit the "judge it" button, go ahead and check all three blocks like they do.They won't give anyone else a chance to have a say.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#95490 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Heh
You are really embarrassed aren't you?
Uncle Tab

United States

#95491 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Heh
WE know this

Bush was appointed president by the SCOTUS.

NEXT?

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#95492 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good night ...
lil humpty dumpty
God loves you
So do I ...
Just not ur ways ...
G~R~O~W----U~P ...
;~)
Ask God for "forgiveness"
and become a "better" person ...
you said I was worthless, now you love me? I don't believe you...you didn't even tell me happy birthday

I asked God for "forgiveness"..he didn't say anything
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95493 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
News is good all over the world about Obama catching another terrorist.
What a hell of a week out fine president had to deal with. He did a great job with both Boston and Texas.
This just means the uneducated republicans are now on overtime trying to down everything he's done.
No worries.... The more you koolaiders go on and on about him, we know he's doing a great job!!
Keep up the hate and racism, separating yourself from the voters you're so desperately trying to build the Republican Party as it falls apart.
We gotter done!!
Morning Uncle Tab, you don't think these doom and gloomers want to hear anything good that concerns our President do you? These clueless idiots aren't worth trying to explain anything to even with proof. I think a few a near brain dead or close to the zombie stage (what name is ozombie using now). I am sure they will keep up the hate and racism. Apparently, it is deep rooted in most of them anyway, it just took the teabaggers and electing a BLACK/white President for two terms to immerge and show their true colors. It is disgusting. I don't hate people, but I do despise liars and racists. Which topix and this thread has an abundance of. We really waste our time on them, as I have here lately. I think I will respond less to them and post even more daily facts about the events going on around us. We are outnumbered with the nuts here, but it won't run me off. They even stoop low enough to try and abuse a 14 year old instead of ignoring him if they get flustered over his posts. He does reel them in though. hahaha

They dwell on 4 unfortunate lives lost and ignore thousands. A real clue to their motives. It's not about their deaths. It's the only thing they can pull out of the Obama hate box to compare to the thousands deaths Bush/Cheney/Rumsfield were responsible for. Yet they name Dems who voted for the wars in Congress not taking into consideration they voted equipped with the lies of WMD and responsibility for 9/11. Who wouldn't vote for that? Yet both were lies. Talk about being an adult and high five and ramble like children over the atrocities inflicted on American people by repukes like it is nothing. Waste of time to respond to most of them, it goes right over their pointy heads. Build their party back, they will fail. Charm school won't help. That built up racism, hate, greed and denial will continue to divide the Party of No and the teabaggers while we DEMS move forward winning elections. That is the bottom line that drives some of them over the edge like the lemmings they are, the rest are just batshit crazy posting irrelevant nonsense (A Lunatic/goat girl). They belong to an out of touch and dying party(ies) and can't accept it or know how to fix it. Sucks to be them, huh? Glad I picked the right party to belong to. I would be ashamed to be a republiCON these days. They just don't get it. Hate them, no, feel sorry for them, no, despise them for their ignorance they display, yes. I despise liars and racists. This thread is full of them. Meanwhile, it's a beautiful day, safer day, life is getting better in America, thanks to President Obama, so glad he has the second term to finish what he started fixing, giving these racist losers something to cry about right up to the election of Hillary and they can start all over. That really eats them up.

Have a great day. Keep the great comments coming.
Republican Hypocrisy

Union City, TN

#95494 Apr 20, 2013
WEST, Texas—Investigators recovered two more bodies from the site of a massive fertilizer plant explosion on Friday, bringing the official death toll of Wednesday’s blast to 14 people.......

Wasn't it Gov. Rick Perry that wanted to do away with OSHA...FEMA....or any type of workplace safety measures by the government?
I noticed he was eager for FEMA's help during the wild fires that devastated Texas not long ago.
Another interesting Republican is Tennessee's Gov. Haslam, who's family oil company was raided by IRS & FBI agents recently.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95495 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
WE know this
Bush was appointed president by the SCOTUS.
NEXT?
Good one. I love the picture of him with his "Mission Accomplish" sign behind him. Talk about photo op. hahahaha Maybe President Obama should do him a few. He has accomplished much without the help of the Party of No and I think that is what burns their ass more than anything. And your right, they seem to forget about that little detail of Gore winning the election and Bush appointees in the SCOTUS ruling him president. Priceless

DITCH MITCH 2014

#95496 Apr 20, 2013
Jay wrote:
Boston Suspect's Web Page Venerates Islam, Chechen Independence
Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev posted links to Islamic websites and others calling for Chechen independence on what appears to be his page on a Russian language social networking site.
~~~~~~~
His "World view" is listed as "Islam" and his "Personal priority" is "career and money".
He has posted links to videos of fighters in the Syrian civil war and to Islamic web pages with titles like "Salamworld, my religion is Islam" and "There is no God but Allah, let that ring out in our hearts".
~~~~~~~~
I don't have a single American friend," one caption quotes him as saying. "I don't understand them."
© 2013 Thomson/Reuters. All rights reserved.
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/boston-bombin...
everyone wants career and money
and Allah is the same God you claim...the 'one and only' God of Abraham

"I don't have a single American friend," one caption quotes him as saying. "I don't understand them."
I think that's sad

It's all sad...everyone loses
Lone Ranger

Stevenson, AL

#95497 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>Our fine president warned us all if your types last night when he mention generalizations of people.

I'll break this down for the low education republican.... Not all Muslims are crazy. And when you idiots keep up your hate, like you do on Blacks, women, latino's .... The list goes on and on.... You'll understand why you are thought if as IDIOTS and the Party if NO all over the world.

You hateful people being these sorts of things to America.

And your party is dying and we're happy about this in a way you can not imagine.
Let this republican put a dumocrate in its place. We are told not to judge Muslims by the actions of a few crazies, yet we DO judge gun owners by the actions of a few crazies. I think you need to take your blinders off and pull your head out of your ass. Just saying.

#95498 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry C,It's just my cooter needs washing. I
ain't
had
time
to
do it.
Sometimes I can't do it.
i saw a 115 psi pressure washer on sale at The Home Depot, and a couple guys outside that would be happy do operate it for you.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95499 Apr 20, 2013
'We don't always catch terrorist in the same week... But when we do.... It's pretty cool'

Uncle Tab
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95500 Apr 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
Hey ,all good guys.When you hit the "judge it" button, go ahead and check all three blocks like they do.They won't give anyone else a chance to have a say.
lmao @ he/she, syl/sly whatever you are today, that is PRICELESS, when A Lunatic and all you socks spend the wee hours changing 3 good icons to 8/9 bad ones. Hilarious they meaning so much to you. By all means, spend the time and energy stomping "icons". They mean so much. hahahahaha Did all your spam, clueless, nuts, racy, "x", icons upset you. Shows how shallow you clueless idiots are. Knock yourself out if it makes you feel special. Give you a say about what...hahaha Spamming, clueless, nuts are evident in your useless posts. But thanks for the laughs, lemming tool.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Carnes 30 min molly 4
terry smith from the creek 37 min molly 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr stray-cat 132,112
jason hughes 3 hr stranger 2
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 5 hr kim 186
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 10 hr friend 16
dinky phipps 11 hr Comment 14
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web