'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Lone Ranger

Stevenson, AL

#95497 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>Our fine president warned us all if your types last night when he mention generalizations of people.

I'll break this down for the low education republican.... Not all Muslims are crazy. And when you idiots keep up your hate, like you do on Blacks, women, latino's .... The list goes on and on.... You'll understand why you are thought if as IDIOTS and the Party if NO all over the world.

You hateful people being these sorts of things to America.

And your party is dying and we're happy about this in a way you can not imagine.
Let this republican put a dumocrate in its place. We are told not to judge Muslims by the actions of a few crazies, yet we DO judge gun owners by the actions of a few crazies. I think you need to take your blinders off and pull your head out of your ass. Just saying.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#95498 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry C,It's just my cooter needs washing. I
ain't
had
time
to
do it.
Sometimes I can't do it.
i saw a 115 psi pressure washer on sale at The Home Depot, and a couple guys outside that would be happy do operate it for you.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95499 Apr 20, 2013
'We don't always catch terrorist in the same week... But when we do.... It's pretty cool'

Uncle Tab
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95500 Apr 20, 2013
Syl wrote:
Hey ,all good guys.When you hit the "judge it" button, go ahead and check all three blocks like they do.They won't give anyone else a chance to have a say.
lmao @ he/she, syl/sly whatever you are today, that is PRICELESS, when A Lunatic and all you socks spend the wee hours changing 3 good icons to 8/9 bad ones. Hilarious they meaning so much to you. By all means, spend the time and energy stomping "icons". They mean so much. hahahahaha Did all your spam, clueless, nuts, racy, "x", icons upset you. Shows how shallow you clueless idiots are. Knock yourself out if it makes you feel special. Give you a say about what...hahaha Spamming, clueless, nuts are evident in your useless posts. But thanks for the laughs, lemming tool.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95501 Apr 20, 2013
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Let this republican put a dumocrate in its place. We are told not to judge Muslims by the actions of a few crazies, yet we DO judge gun owners by the actions of a few crazies. I think you need to take your blinders off and pull your head out of your ass. Just saying.
Is that want Tonto told you Ranger? Apples and oranges. You repukes are really clueless about that. Sounds like you need to take your blinders off and pull your head out of Tonto's ass and get with the MAJORITY. Sucks to be the minority now, huh? hahaha

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#95502 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I do
love
Barack.
I
USE
tO
DATE
A
BLACK
GUY.
WITH
ALL
HIS
MANLYNESS
HE COULD
NOT
FILL
MY
GAPPING
CAVITY.
BEEN
MAD
AT THEM
EVERY
SINCE.
you think THAT hole is "gaping" ...

'the bees they are buzzing
and the flies they are humming
round the holes in your hypocrisy'

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#95503 Apr 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
for "spewy" ...
Life Turned Her That Way - Ricky Van Shelton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_bBAjY4biqcXX
Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers & Sister - Broken Lady 1976
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I've "mended"
ALL by MYself :)
-n-
Lovin Ever Minute of It ...
Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
I Am Woman
You can bend but never break me
'Cause it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger
Not a novice any longer
***'Cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul
Oh, yes, I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to
I can face anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman
Oh, I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am woman
I am invincible
I am strong
I am woman
http://www.lyricstime.com/helen-reddy-i-am-wo...
***from ALL the name calling and BS on here!
NOT just from 'u' but all the libTARDED dwIdioTs
on
ALL
these
boards
^_~
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"***from ALL the name calling and BS on here!
NOT just from 'u' but all the libTARDED dwIdioTs"

does she seriously not see it?

Since: Dec 11

#95504 Apr 20, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I can't believe I forgot to say this last night.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED..... AGAIN!!
(And when when a dem says it, it's real and it's true!)
Heh
...and it involves drug use or theft!
ROTFLMFAO!

#95505 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you think THAT hole is "gaping" ...
'the bees they are buzzing
and the flies they are humming
round the holes in your hypocrisy'
Rather...the holes in you B.S. logic!
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
who do you think your foolin?

#95506 Apr 20, 2013
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget silver...your logic is GOLDEN!
Carry on, I mean High O' Silver!
Who was that masked logician?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#95507 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text> i saw a 115 psi pressure washer on sale at The Home Depot, and a couple guys outside that would be happy do operate it for you.
power washer is not for steal oh I mean sale.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#95508 Apr 20, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not here to defend Mr. Bush. He is not our current President, but I do recall that the House and Senate voted to go to war and that included votes by Obama, Clinton, Reid and Biden. Liberals seem to always forget that. Bush could have never gone to war without the approval of Congress. It was also largely supported by the American people at the time. I remember everyone gathering around their TV's to watch Saddam's statue topple down.
As far as ignoring warnings, what would you have suggested he do? Close every airport indefinitely? Where should he have sent the FBI, troops, etc.? Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, Seattle, Boston, Atlanta, Phoenix? All he knew was there were threats involving airplanes. Obama's administration knew exactly where to send additional security for Benghazi.
Obama is not batting 1000 as no one has paid for the deaths in Benghazi.
Btw, I am NOT ignorant and I don't have a spin. From what I can tell, you are an adult. Why don't you try acting like one?
Powell's pictures of trucks, buildings full of WMDs?

AND, the President CAN go to war without the Congress

It takes Congress for "Declaration of War", which hasn't happened since December 8, 1941
Uncle Tab

United States

#95509 Apr 20, 2013
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem with anyone owning a gun, provided they and everyone in that household is mentally stable

Republicans don't want that because (as we see here by the posts) most if them ARE unstable.

Why do republicans want to put guns in the hands of people with mental issues?? What's that supposed to protect??

(Name change much Internet professor? Just sayin)

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#95510 Apr 20, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! What point, Obastard can't be moved around, unless it is out of office!
If the Clintons do run, the Obamas will be the last thing they want on stage with them, they would be a reminder of how low an administration can sink to.
FYI, the remainder of your post isn't worth a response.
LMAO...so your shorter response is less worthless? Huh, Dic, nope, don't work that way

you imitate me, but lack wit and wisdom and worthiness
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95511 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Powell's pictures of trucks, buildings full of WMDs?
AND, the President CAN go to war without the Congress
It takes Congress for "Declaration of War", which hasn't happened since December 8, 1941
Good morning Calvin. Thanks for explaining that for me. I was just about to. She talks about acting like an adult and then has to have a child explain it to her. PRICELESS.

I think you are smarter than all of them put together and they wonder why they can't get the YOUTH vote. As well as the WOMEN, HISPANICS, AFRICAN AMERICANS, well just about everybody. After all, the MAJORITY elected a TWO TERM PRESIDENT. It really stick in their crawl. Bitter, very bitter. hahaha

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

#95512 Apr 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
...and it involves drug use or theft!
ROTFLMFAO!
Sad that you thought that was funny. I posted this so I could get you more laughs for your other dumb republicans.

Btw.... Where that OBL brig alive proof??

Funny how they make these dumb statements but can never, and I mean NEVER prove them to be factual.

I guess you really don't have proof? Right?

Just admit it, and I'll not make a fool of you any more.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#95513 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...so your shorter response is less worthless? Huh, Dic, nope, don't work that way
you imitate me, but lack wit and wisdom and worthiness
LMAO!!! You and Obama have something in common, narcissistic personality disorder.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95514 Apr 20, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"***from ALL the name calling and BS on here!
NOT just from 'u' but all the libTARDED dwIdioTs"
does she seriously not see it?
This is the reason we all say she's nuttier than squirrel shit!! She has no grasp of reality.

(Ask her about WND and death reports from the terrorist bombing in Waco and the 30 deaths in Boston lol)

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#95515 Apr 20, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather...the holes in you B.S. logic!
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
who do you think your foolin?
you mean:
who do you think YOU'RE foolin?

you were sayin about your spellin and your punctuatin?

my logic is unpeckable, like your spellin

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#95516 Apr 20, 2013
go ahead, try to peck it...you do have a pecker, don't you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
randy burnett 3 min ignorance 5
questions and concerns 14 min toured the world 21
Jessica Baker Foley 1 hr blahblah 4
Kim bingham 1 hr guess 2
sabrina 1 hr lonely 1
knox county detention center 2 hr Saint Pecker 28
Kim bingham 2 hr lady 19
Explosion in Flatlick? 18 hr blowed up good 6
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match