'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
84,281 - 84,300 of 149,777 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Not a Piers Morgan fan, but he certainly got those teabagging fright-winged extremist riled up.

On 19 December 2012, soon after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, Morgan, when interviewing Larry Pratt on his gun control views, told him "You’re talking complete and utter nonsense", then just before first publicity break: "Try to stick, if you can, to facts, not lies." During the show, Morgan told Pratt "You're an unbelievably stupid man, aren't you!". At the end of the show, Morgan blamed the current gun situation on "idiots like you". Pratt thanked Morgan for the "high-level argument". Morgan answered with “You know what, you wouldn’t understand the meaning of the phrase high-level argument" and “You are a dangerous man espousing dangerous nonsense. You shame your country."

During the show, Pratt claimed the best way to combat violent crimes is to have more guns (and powerful guns). They strongly disagreed on statistics of crime rates in UK and USA.
This prompted a petition calling for Morgan to be deported from the country. By 24 December, the petition, posted on the White House website, had over 30,000 signatures. Morgan later said on Twitter that banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines was "common sense", not anti-constitutional. As of 8 January, the petition had gathered 107,752 signatures. A later counter-petition created by Janusz J. quickly gathered several hundred supporters. Janusz argued that Morgan should not be deported, firstly because his opinions were protected under the First Amendment, secondly because "no one in the UK wants him back", and thirdly because it would be "hilarious to see how loads of angry Americans react".
Morgan subsequently said in a column published in the British newspaper The Mail on Sunday that he would consider leaving the United States if gun laws were not changed. "If you don't change your gun laws to at least try to stop this relentless tidal wave of murderous carnage, then you don't have to worry about deporting me," he wrote. "Although I love the country as a second home and one that has treated me incredibly well," Morgan continued, "I would, as a concerned parent first – and latterly, of a one-year-old daughter who may attend an American elementary school like Sandy Hook in three years' time – seriously consider deporting myself."

Even though he resented Piers and refused to go on his new show, Murdoch supported his stand on gun control...

Rupert Murdoch To Piers Morgan:'I Do Not Wish You Success'

Piers Morgan told the New York Times that Rupert Murdoch turned him down flat when he asked the media mogul to come on his new CNN show, "Piers Morgan Tonight."

Morgan first made his name working at Murdoch's biggest tabloids in Britain, The Sun and The News Of The World, but he jumped to Murdoch's mega-rival, The Daily Mirror, in 1995.

He asked Murdoch to appear on the show. Murdoch's reponse? "Your chances are less than zero." The Fox News owner added that "I wish you good luck, but I do not wish you success."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/17/rupe...

In what Morgan described as a "big, long rant," Jones -- the man who started the White House petition to deport Morgan -- shouted questions about gun control legislation, gave premonitions of a 1776-like rebellion, and pronounced conspiracy theories -- including his belief that 9/11 was an inside job -- while Morgan tried calmly and in vain to conduct a civil interview.

"Sometimes it's better to let somebody have the rope they need to tie themselves in knots," Morgan told POLITICO, noting that he had been far more vocal and more passionate in previous interviews with gun advocates. According to Morgan, Jones continued ranting straight through the commercial break that divided the two-segment interview.

"He was the best advertisement for gun control you could wish for," Morgan told POLITICO.

Every tragedy is a false flag to that Jones nut! Their hero.

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Ahhhhh ...

Shephard Smith ... "Fox's lil gay boi ...

Is saying second BOMBER is down ...

tee hee hee

They know Americans are "waking UP" to their GAME!

and ENDING iT!

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

BOMBER BECAME AMERICAN ON SEPT. 11
Quiet Muslims from Chechnya boxed, wrestled, blogged

Two sources told CNN Dzhokar Tsarnaev came to the U.S. as a tourist with his family in the early 2000s and later asked for asylum. He became a naturalized U.S. citizen on Sept. 11, 2012. Tamerlan Tsarnaev was not a naturalized citizen, a source said. He came “a few years later” and was lawfully in the United States as a green-card holder.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/profiles-of-the-bo...

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/profiles-of-the-bo...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
BLOW some more ba bee
"spewy" is ticked :)
Cuz
I
"called THIS"
EARLY this morning!
==========
BOSTON BOMBING SUSPECTS' AUNT: THIS WAS 'STAGED'
'Growing within the family, everything was perfect'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/boston-bombing-sus...
BOSTON BOMBERS FOLLOWERS OF IRAN'S AYATOLLAH
Terrorists recruited for attack, abandoned to avoid link to Tehran
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/boston-bombers-fol...
WND, who said there were 20 deaths at the bombing in Boston.

WND, who said there were 60 deaths in Waco

WND, who said Waco was a terror attack.

WND, who said there were 2 arrests in Afghanistan.

Now WND wants to get you cowardly republicans all worked up on Iran. You are an idiot!!

What happened to the two you reported arrested?? Hurts to admit you're an idiot and was fooled by your shit news source.

And I was here all night watching this happen, you didn't type a word about any of this.

STFU with your crazy lies lady!

Jesus!! Can't any of you republicans get this ding bat under control. Nothing she has said all week has come to be true.

Obama gettin it DONE!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please share who was arrested for the killing of our 4 Americans in Benghazi?
Thank you.
20 year old tanisiam kid was arrested.

Since they are terrorists, they're handled differently.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you "morons"
NOT
see
THIS is "staged" ...
so your messiah can call "martial LAW on America" ...!?!
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh ...
What MORE does it take ???
Damn right !! Obama is bad ass !!!! Is that a drone above your house?
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

BakAtcha wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that we KNOW the Boston Bombers were Muslims will there be any retractions from the Libtards of the left?
No, don't expect any, they do not play by societies rules! Like their bomber buddies.
Careful your racism is showing along with your blasphemous picture of Christ. You demonstrate the lowest of fright winged lemmings.

Please post those society's rules you mention. I don't think the DEMS have be racist toward all ethnic backgrounds and depict disgusting pictures of Christ and the POTUS.

All muslims are NOT terrorist. Muhammad Ali, Cat Stevens, Karem Abdul Jabar are not terrorist because they practice Islam faith. You people are the disgusting. I hope you are paying attention to America's finest law enforcement, FBI, and our military taking down DOMESTIC terrorist. You repukes keep posting the bullshit you do and they may be in your neighborhood soon. Oh wait, they can send a drone in to get you and your weapons in your pup tent in the woods .

Pay attention now racist pig.

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please share who was arrested for the killing of our 4 Americans in Benghazi?
Thank you.
No one. You're welcome. Can you now share why 4000 American troops lost their lives looking for WMDs that were not there. Thank You !!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Ahhhhh ...
Shephard Smith ... "Fox's lil gay boi ...
Is saying second BOMBER is down ...
tee hee hee
They know Americans are "waking UP" to their GAME!
and ENDING iT!
~-~
As they should have. Should have sent a drone after the coward bastard!

And it's hilarious that you immediately approve as truth that these terrorists family say they are innocent. And are killing them to keep it quiet.

You can bring up crazy brain farts all you want, Obama GOT EM!! Just like he got OBL!!!

THAT is a take no shit successful President. I know you don't know what a successful president is, republicans have not had one in many decades.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
"Americans" are being FED "bs"
Not me ...
I 'know' better ...
YOU are the total package of bullshit A LUNATIC.

DITCH MITCH
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Damn right !! Obama is bad ass !!!! Is that a drone above your house?
Good one injudgement, batshit crazy lady is surely on their radar. Did you see the NBC news show that house with the boat out back via google earth. hahahaha They can run, but they can't hide. The wonders of modern technology. haha

Great comments!

DITCH MITCH

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
20 year old tanisiam kid was arrested.
Since they are terrorists, they're handled differently.
A man linked by officials to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi has been conditionally released by a Tunisian judge, an adviser to Tunisia's justice minister said Tuesday.

Harzi was one of very few people in custody in relation to the attack. U.S. officials told NBC News in December that Egypt had also arrested a member of the group Islamic Jihad for possible links to the attack, but in general they lamented a lack of cooperation from local governments in their investigation and said most suspects remained free.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/08...
----------

Between 125 and 150 gunmen, "some wearing the Afghan-style tunics favored by Islamic militants," are reported to have participated in the assault.[40][41][42] Some had their faces covered and wore flak jackets.[43] Weapons they used during the attack included rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs), hand grenades, AK-47 and FN F2000 NATO assault rifles, diesel canisters, mortars, and heavy machine guns and artillery mounted on gun trucks.[44][45]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_the_U....
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one injudgement, batshit crazy lady is surely on their radar. Did you see the NBC news show that house with the boat out back via google earth. hahahaha They can run, but they can't hide. The wonders of modern technology. haha
Great comments!
DITCH MITCH
I agree with you and Injudgement!!

Our president is a bad ass!!

I don't like Bush, just like the majority of our country thinks he was the worst president ever, but if he had ever actually got a terrorist, I would have given him some respect but these hate filled racist republicans will say or do anything to down this man. He's a hero, our law enforcement men and women are heros, republicans are cowards.

In reference to your Peirce Morgan post, agreed, I can't stand him either, but he got it done with that whack job on his show. He went nuts, much like Ari did today. When they are proven wrong, they lose their temper like spoiled little kids and throw fits!!

They don't understand what a great president is, they haven't had one I decades.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame!!
Hey! Did you hear? Obama got a terrorist in just a few days, didn't have to invade a country.
I know it bugs you all when Obama continues his success. We enjoy watching you tools try to divert the conversation.... Shows weakness.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! lololololololololololololololo lololololoLOLOLOLO OHHH HOOOOOTTTT OH you are killing me. Stop it! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD, MY POOR SIDES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!Uncle Tab, I'm sorry, I know you can't help it, but you are so funny.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
A man linked by officials to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi has been conditionally released by a Tunisian judge, an adviser to Tunisia's justice minister said Tuesday.
Harzi was one of very few people in custody in relation to the attack. U.S. officials told NBC News in December that Egypt had also arrested a member of the group Islamic Jihad for possible links to the attack, but in general they lamented a lack of cooperation from local governments in their investigation and said most suspects remained free.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/08...
----------
Between 125 and 150 gunmen, "some wearing the Afghan-style tunics favored by Islamic militants," are reported to have participated in the assault.[40][41][42] Some had their faces covered and wore flak jackets.[43] Weapons they used during the attack included rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs), hand grenades, AK-47 and FN F2000 NATO assault rifles, diesel canisters, mortars, and heavy machine guns and artillery mounted on gun trucks.[44][45]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_the_U....
Terrible tragedy!

These are the types of thugs that happen when republicans put the super rich's wallets in front of Americans safety and make cuts to embassy security so the rich don't have to pay their fair share.

If we had more guards there, would have never happened. Just a fact! Obviously the ones who attacked noticed the drop in security and took advantage of it.

Had those lives were not as important as the super rich getting more money.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! lololololololololololololololo lololololoLOLOLOLO OHHH HOOOOOTTTT OH you are killing me. Stop it! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD, MY POOR SIDES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!Uncle Tab, I'm sorry, I know you can't help it, but you are so funny.
Laugh as much as you like, as you're laughing and maligns foo of yourself, the other terrorist is trapped inside a boat bleeding.

Now get back to your laughter as I watch my president get yet ANOTHER terrorist.

WMD have any more breaking stories of terrorist in other countries to keep you uneducated people who laugh at terrorists??
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

It's amazing those republicans think they know what's going on and will do whatever they can to kill this last terrorist so he won't talk.

This is the same terrorist who's brother had a bomb strapped to his chest, the same terrorist who were throwing bombs at police as they rammed thru a police barricade.

Not a lot of thought process going on with the low educated republicans.
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh as much as you like, as you're laughing and maligns foo of yourself, the other terrorist is trapped inside a boat bleeding.
Now get back to your laughter as I watch my president get yet ANOTHER terrorist.
WMD have any more breaking stories of terrorist in other countries to keep you uneducated people who laugh at terrorists??
man I am so glad that hussein oblamer was there and snapped those picutures of the terrorists, then he put them on the television, then he watched the pictures and identifed the bombers, then he reported it and then he went after them,

LOLOLOLOL, oh my gosh, American citizens doing the work of law enforcement and you give hussein oblamer credit for it, please, give us some more of this, the sheepletards have to prop up their own leader, ROTFL, lololol,

he did the same thing with OBL, he even trained the seals that went after them, wow,

baaaaaa-raaaacccccc-naaaaaa-ph obiaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
it is absolutely impossible for you to be any more stupid, citizens did the work for him and he gets a new teleprompter, LOLOLOLOL, you get the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa of the year award,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe.....say, isn't she the wife of Monica Lewinsky's ex boy friend?
Oh, it's the he/she sock

Syl
Grayson, KY

Syl
Ashland, KY
Daniel
Ashland, KY
Robert
Ashland, KY
Buddy
Ashland, KY
Jodi
Ashland, KY

Did you take your cue from old teabagger Glasgow SpeakUp with all your names he/she? Typical repuke topix tactic. We don't care. We know who you losers are no matter what name you pick. Too bad you can't just pick a name and stick to it so your sock buddies can pick it up when they scan the names on their "topix update" alert button. ROTFLMAO@you loser lemming shills.

No maybe about it he/she, if she runs, she will WIN!!!

AND yes, she is the wife of the President who left the office with a 68 percent approval rating and huge surplus bush pissed away! Oh yeah, she has been the Most Admired Woman each of the last 11 years, President Obama has been the Most Admired Man five years in a row trying to catch up with her. You can sling trash if you want to about his personal life, that was between him, Hillary, and GOD and didn't have anything to do with his duties as PRESIDENT. Obviously by him, as well as Reagan left with the HIGHEST approval rating in the history of recording them. Just like your hero Bush's was the LOWEST in the history at 27% approval rating in the 70 years they have tracked it. Not to mention 73% said they disapproved of the way Mr. Bush handled his job as president in his eight years.

From TIME:
Republicans Fear Clinton in 2016
April 12, 2013

HOLLYWOOD — Republican leaders plotted their party’s political comeback on Thursday with plans to court minority voters and modernize their political operations. But some wondered if one person could make it all for naught: Hillary Clinton.

As attendees of the Republican National Committee’s spring meeting debated party rules and a refurbished GOP brand capable of winning back the White House, more than two dozen operatives and officials expressed worry that none of their party’s potential 2016 candidates can take her down.

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/04/12/republic...

Now anything else I can educate you on loser, or do you have somemore dead horses to beat? You people are pathetic.

HOLLYWOOD, the USA, the WORLD and the MAJORITY love Hillary and the PRESIDENT

Deal with being the MINORITY losers.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min AAA 130,211
dead beat mothers 34 min oldlady 1
Charmaine Partin 56 min pissed 2
Looking for a place to rent ASAP 1 hr Momolovesmatthew 1
selfless love witnessed 1 hr IronHammer 1
Sheriff deputies 1 hr cant wait 16
kenfra bimgham smith 4 hr old friend 2
puppet masters of knox co. who are they? 5 hr Brain dead 8

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••