'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
84,261 - 84,280 of 150,110 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't take much when you'r brain dead and stupid. Being impressed,I mean. You Libs remind me some teeny bopper who thinks they are in love for the first time.
Coming from someone who believes there were WMD and bought the lie.

Talk all the BS you want to.... Our president is on the hint for terrorists. Not invading a country that had nothing to do with it.

I know that burns you racists up that he's been so successful in just 3 days.

Quick and swift!!

Wtg president Obama!!

Does falseNews say Dumbya killed the terrorist this morning?

Bahahahahha
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Bomber’s Father Issues Warning To U.S.: If My Son Is Killed,‘All Hell Will Break Loose’
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bombers-father-iss...
KNOW of "what" you speak ...
BEFORE inserting FOOT into MOUTH!
~-~
This is a prime example on republican logic, and why our country is such an f'n mess, and why Obama has had to work so hard to fix the idiot republican fuckups...

We had a terrorist attack... We go after the cowards who killed a kid and 2 others, republican logic is, we leave him alone cause his dad said so.

Again.... These are the same republicans who call themselves patriots and true Americans.

Nothing but a whack job mentally challenged idiot!!

Is this like playing tag when you were a kid?? Get tagged (bombed) and then you tell no tag backs (retribution)?

They need to examine republican brains after death and see what's caused the dismissed thinking capacity.

It's amazing how stupid you people are.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from someone who believes there were WMD and bought the lie.
Talk all the BS you want to.... Our president is on the hint for terrorists. Not invading a country that had nothing to do with it.
I know that burns you racists up that he's been so successful in just 3 days.
Quick and swift!!
Wtg president Obama!!
Does falseNews say Dumbya killed the terrorist this morning?
Bahahahahha
Can you "morons"
NOT
see

THIS is "staged" ...

so your messiah can call "martial LAW on America" ...!?!

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh ...

What MORE does it take ???
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

leaked photos of corpse ...
STAGED!

leaked news by MOLES!

Got the WHOLE thing
playing
OUT

on GLOBAL TV!

WAKE the he** UP people!

Next thing will be a HOLOGRAM of the obot in the SKY!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I though I had arthritis in my back and sides and called the Dr for appointment.
Now I need to call and cancel, because I just figured out it was from laughing so much from uncle tabby's "fine liberal responses."
Lame!!

Hey! Did you hear? Obama got a terrorist in just a few days, didn't have to invade a country.

I know it bugs you all when Obama continues his success. We enjoy watching you tools try to divert the conversation.... Shows weakness.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Talk about

LIVE TV!

you "morons"

are

HOOKED

on shows such as

An Amazing Race!

LIVE shows

SHOWING

"ignorance"

of

the most NON self respecting, GREEDY peeps!

PRIDE goeth before the FALL
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you "morons"
NOT
see
THIS is "staged" ...
so your messiah can call "martial LAW on America" ...!?!
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh ...
What MORE does it take ???
Witch excuse are going tonuse today? We've been thru so many in the last few days.

If its staged, why are you posting that the father says if he's harmed that we will pay??

Whenever you make up your mind.... Get back with us.

Boston restrictions have been eased, suspect got away.

Btw.... Obama is Doug an amazing job. OBL, many other terrorist, now the Boston Bomber!!

Amazing.

Ok... Continue with your hate..... Post that monkey joke again racist trash republican.

Martial Law.... You are just f'n stupid!! Amazingly STUPID!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
leaked photos of corpse ...
STAGED!
leaked news by MOLES!
Got the WHOLE thing
playing
OUT
on GLOBAL TV!
WAKE the he** UP people!
Next thing will be a HOLOGRAM of the obot in the SKY!
Where is your WND or FalseNews link??

Or are you tired of me proving you all as idiots so you'll just type shit and not back it up knowing the other uneducated republicans will believe you no questions asked, Ike perfect sheeple??

Nevermind.... We already know the answer!!

Obama..... Terrorist Killer Extrodinaire!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Talk about
LIVE TV!
you "morons"
are
HOOKED
on shows such as
An Amazing Race!
LIVE shows
SHOWING
"ignorance"
of
the most NON self respecting, GREEDY peeps!
PRIDE goeth before the FALL
..... Said by the unstable republican who posts LIES from WND and FalseNews.

You claim others are ignorant as you, yourself prove YOUR ignorance.

Where's that staged photo proof link?? Are you scared to post your links now that I blow them out of the water every time??

American Coward!
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Temper temper unstable republican!! Heh
You got awfully upset over the truth. Taxes are why the sequester happened.... Republicans protect those 1%'s no matter what. It may hurt the poor for a few years til Hilary gets elected, after that you'll really be having a meltdown... Worse than the one you just had.
The voting majority made it clear who they wanted as president TWO TIMES.... Whine and cry about voter fraud all you want, Romney, you man, agrees with me. How's that feel?? The one I voted against, who you voted for.... Agrees with me. That's gotta hurt!
Keep on alienating latino's as your party has done blacks and women.... We're ok with it..... THAT'S why we win elections.... No voter fraud needed. Why would anyone, especially women, vote for republicans who have your views on rape? Why would latino's vote for your party when you're doing everything your party can to make it virtually impossible to become a citizen??
Old, stale, out of touch.... No lies on my part. Just truth.
Now go take your mood stabilizing medication and get back to work on that Internet education! Some black family, or latino family may want you to do their taxes next year year.
But I'm betting those nice respectable people will make sure you take a drug screening, and your anger management issues may be an issue.
Thanks Again for making my day dipshit!!
Well said Uncle Tab, great job getting them so riled with the truth they go back to filthy language, racist remarks, and slander. Notice how they either leave or change the subject to some irrelevant subject like Piers Morgan. That is hilarious. Guess they are still made at him for leaving fauxbox's fat daddy Murdoch for America and CNN. Not to mention he ate Alex Jones and Larry Platt's lunch on his show over gun control. Anything to divert away from another successful day for our President.

Looks like they might be closing in on that 19 year old terrorist as I write.

HILLARY 2016

Mrs. Clinton has been the Most Admired Woman each of the last 11 years

From TIME:
Republicans Fear Clinton in 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Still fixated on that truthful list I see. Thanks for reposting it. I didn't compile it.....but it is sooooooooooooo true. Deny all you want to, but GOP/Teabagging Congress keeps on proving it true. So all it proves is how true it is. Thanks for the votes.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
I am not fixated at all sweetheart. As I said earlier, it just continues to prove what a bigot you truly are. It is obvious you despise ALL Republicans which means you despise a great number of your fellow Americans.

There is nothing wrong with having liberal opinions but to indicate those statements are "soooooooooooooooooo true" proves your bigotry and lack of character.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Uncle Tab, great job getting them so riled with the truth they go back to filthy language, racist remarks, and slander. Notice how they either leave or change the subject to some irrelevant subject like Piers Morgan. That is hilarious. Guess they are still made at him for leaving fauxbox's fat daddy Murdoch for America and CNN. Not to mention he ate Alex Jones and Larry Platt's lunch on his show over gun control. Anything to divert away from another successful day for our President.
Looks like they might be closing in on that 19 year old terrorist as I write.
HILLARY 2016
Mrs. Clinton has been the Most Admired Woman each of the last 11 years
From TIME:
Republicans Fear Clinton in 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
The Black Tahoes (government vehicles) are rolling in like crazy, so yes, looks like they got him. And you are correct, the uneducated republicans tries over and over to divert the subject of Oba the Terrorist Killer!! What a great job!!! Just 3 days in and he gotter done!! Amazing job!! They wanted to divert the conversation to Morgan, Benghazi, saying photos weak fakes, saying the dad of the terrorists was threatening retribution..... EVREY SINGLE THING REPUBLICANS SAID TODAY WAS A LIE!!!! And I called them on it every step of the way.... Got em cussing and made them double up in their mental instability medications.

Think about it tho Ms R, how would republicans know what a great President is, they voted for Dumbya twice, these uneducated republicans were instrumental in bring our country into the mess that President Obama has worked his ass off to repair. They don't know what a great president is.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not fixated at all sweetheart. As I said earlier, it just continues to prove what a bigot you truly are. It is obvious you despise ALL Republicans which means you despise a great number of your fellow Americans.
There is nothing wrong with having liberal opinions but to indicate those statements are "soooooooooooooooooo true" proves your bigotry and lack of character.
You can't say those things and let what the America Crackhead says Ms RH. It works both ways b

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
2 DAY old news...turn on TV...minute by minute coverage of ONE dead, ONE to go...
It is 11:41, 19 April 2013...get current people. geeze
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
This was not intended as an update. It was in response to a poster who was making fun of FOX News. I was just pointing out how the FBI had chastised CNN for reporting incorrect information.
----------

Patriot Warrior wrote:
This is a faux news story. Saturating so much info to the senses you do not know which to believe. Saying they are dead to satisfy the people. Meanwhile they have successfully left the country. Wait and see. Another false flag.

Republican Honey quote:

FBI Denies CNN Bombing Arrest Report, Chastises Media

Contrary to widespread reporting, no arrest has been made in connection with the Boston Marathon attack. Over the past day and a half, there have been a number of press reports based on information from unofficial sources that has been inaccurate. Since these stories often have unintended consequences, we ask the media, particularly at this early stage of the investigation, to exercise caution and attempt to verify information through appropriate official channels before reporting.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/17/cn ...
hug

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Big
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
..... Said by the unstable republican who posts LIES from WND and FalseNews.
You claim others are ignorant as you, yourself prove YOUR ignorance.
Where's that staged photo proof link?? Are you scared to post your links now that I blow them out of the water every time??
American Coward!
BLOW some more ba bee
"spewy" is ticked :)

Cuz
I

"called THIS"

EARLY this morning!
==========

BOSTON BOMBING SUSPECTS' AUNT: THIS WAS 'STAGED'
'Growing within the family, everything was perfect'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/boston-bombing-sus...

BOSTON BOMBERS FOLLOWERS OF IRAN'S AYATOLLAH
Terrorists recruited for attack, abandoned to avoid link to Tehran

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/boston-bombers-fol...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness!!! You just admitted there's a God!
Calvin, you'r not high on my favorites list, but I do hope it's nothing serious, and that you'll be OK.
Don't despair, if it is conservatism, we will make room for you on this side.
the God thing was fever hehe
it's a lingering bacteria, as far as switching sides, the lobotomy is a deal breaker, but thanks for the kind words and the invite..I doubt you'd get many votes from the right on that matter (wink)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

"Americans" are being FED "bs"

Not me ...

I 'know' better ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/...
It's been solved.
Try to keep up with events uneducated spam republican
Can you please share who was arrested for the killing of our 4 Americans in Benghazi?

Thank you.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Body found in a boat

'Body' means he got dead!

No positive ID yet. Maybe I should look on WND and check this.... Nevermind.... They're chasing imaginary suspects in Afghanistan.

:-D I'm killing me today!!:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Quantummist 130,294
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 3,476
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 1 hr IronHammer 8
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 3 hr Dental Assistant 41
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 3 hr Big fan 3
Lesb or Bi 3 hr Good time Sally 2
Charmaine 4 hr Who 2

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••