'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#95293 Apr 19, 2013
Just admit it. You Repubs got suckered in on this Drill Baby Drill. Sara Palin didn't tell you all the drilling was for China and NOT the US.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95294 Apr 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attack is unfounded, your logic is laughable!
Senator Jay Rockefeller (D)= Exxon
Obama and British Petroleum (*)+(*) But buddies!
If the Democrats really wanted to cut the profits of Big Oil, they would vote to…increase the supply of oil! Oil company profits are so high because the price of oil is so high. The price is so high because demand is so much higher than supply. Allowing oil companies to drill for more oil will increase supply, which will lower prices, which will lower oil company profits!
Who is really in the pocket of Big Oil here — the party whose policies would reduce oil company profits, or the party whose policies are keeping huge oil reserves confined underground, thus keeping oil companies rolling in record amounts of cash?
We're drilling more now than we have in years.

Big Oil is the same as GE, they go tax free. What was BP's profit last year?? 16 billion?? And not one cent collected in taxes.

That's some great republican thinking there.

But let's stay on the subject... Our fine President is killing terrorist today!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#95295 Apr 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Never hear about any Pirates hijacking American ships any more since Obama told the Seal Team to do head shots.
Obama is one badass POTUS !!!!!!!!!!
You're exactly right!!

Republican thinking, Dumbya stopped terrorism (worst terrorist attack in history happened while he was president)

OBL killed by Obama (Dumbya did it not Obama, even tho Dumbya was out of office which should make them think they their BS, how could 9/11 not happen while he was IN office and HE killed OBL while he was out if office?? Republican thinking at its best!)

Boston Terrorist killed by Obama.

They hate such huge victories being attached to Obama after 2 terms of failure attached to Dumbya.

We went from one of histories worst presidents, Dumbya, to one of the best, Obama!

What an amazing change this man has made... Jobs, home and car sales, stock market, terrorists... Amazing man!
Uncle Tab

United States

#95296 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT if that TERRORIST father "wreaks"
MORE
violence?????
you dumchit!
WHERE does it END!?!
Terrorism never ends uneducated republican. When we went to Iraq the first time our fate was sealed for us. The WORLD knows we went there on a lie, we should have been a backup to Saudia Arabia, not the leader. Thats why countries who at first helped, but gradualy started falling Off. Other countries knew itbwas wrong, we democrats knew itnwas wrong, tou idits dsmt. and as you SHOULD know, when you invade a country on a LIE, you're going to piss them off.
And when you go on and on and say 'mooslim this, mooslim that' saying that that entire ethnic people are terrorists, shits going to happen
What our country is going thru in these days is intirely republicans fault.
Stay out of country's for their oil, humanitarian help and stopping mass killing (genocide) are important reasons for us to get involved, we are not the worlds police force.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95297 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT if that TERRORIST father "wreaks"
MORE
violence?????
you dumchit!
WHERE does it END!?!
His father is in Russia, one thing I can bet on.... Russia will make sure his father is taken care of. They don't want an international incident.

Truth be told, Russia may well have already killed the father.

You love your doom, gloom, and fear!!

Kinda funny that you call yourself a brave patriot as you cower in fear.

Idiot!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95299 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
His father is in Russia, one thing I can bet on.... Russia will make sure his father is taken care of. They don't want an international incident.
Idiot!
Cower 'he**'
I'm "partying" ...

Remember ... ;~)
``````````

Talk is cheap and means nothing except as a sign of weakness...all Obama can do is talk and everyone knows it

A weak, impotent, feckless Obama allowed Benghazi and Cairo to happen

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

the f-a-i-l-u-r-e in chief ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#95300 Apr 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
Just admit it. You Repubs got suckered in on this Drill Baby Drill. Sara Palin didn't tell you all the drilling was for China and NOT the US.
The sad part about this fact you just stated, they were fooled by the third dumbest republican ever, 1)Dumbya
2)Quayle
3)Palin

How can anyone ever have high hopes about the Republican Party after the Three Stooges??

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#95301 Apr 19, 2013
I'm guessing tat as Obama was speaking yesterday at the church in Boston, he may have already know they were very close to getting these terrorists, same as when he killed Obama.

He's Johnny on the spot when it comes to terrorists!!

I'm impressed!'
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95302 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot!
Bomber’s Father Issues Warning To U.S.: If My Son Is Killed,‘All Hell Will Break Loose’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bombers-father-iss...

KNOW of "what" you speak ...
BEFORE inserting FOOT into MOUTH!

~-~
Uncle Tab

United States

#95303 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Cower 'he**'
I'm "partying" ...
Remember ... ;~)
``````````
Talk is cheap and means nothing except as a sign of weakness...all Obama can do is talk and everyone knows it
A weak, impotent, feckless Obama allowed Benghazi and Cairo to happen
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
the f-a-i-l-u-r-e in chief ...
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/... .(Truth behind Benghazi)

Stock market, home sales, new car sales, jobs, terrorist killer, Dumbya failed at ALL of those things.

Obama did not... Did it ALL with the party of NO doing nothing to help and doing everything they could to make him a one term president.

The only failure here is how stupid republicans are for being racists big hits and posting racist jokes about our president.

You can't change any of those FACTS DB republican troll.

We're killing terrorists while you're still on the republican cuts which caused the Benghazi tragedy, and you compare the Waco Fertilizer Plant to Boston. Eating up what you're told just because its a fertilizer plant, in your cowardly little mind you're all up in arms comparing a big accident on a terrorist bombing.

Makes me really laugh as you cal yourself a patriot.

Nothing but a big mouthed unstable republican hack.

Dishonest and desperate too, letting the crazy goat girl to say you're her mother. Everyone knows its a lie, but you're not about truth at all... You are the same as all republicans.... A worthless mess.

Since: Dec 11

#95304 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We're drilling more now than we have in years.
Big Oil is the same as GE, they go tax free. What was BP's profit last year?? 16 billion?? And not one cent collected in taxes.
That's some great republican thinking there.
But let's stay on the subject... Our fine President is killing terrorist today!!
That's Obamas Team dude!
not Republican!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95305 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/... .(Truth behind Benghazi)
Stock market, home sales, new car sales, jobs, terrorist killer, Dumbya failed at ALL of those things.
Obama did not... Did it ALL with the party of NO doing nothing to help and doing everything they could to make him a one term president.
The only failure here is how stupid republicans are for being racists big hits and posting racist jokes about our president.
You can't change any of those FACTS DB republican troll.
We're killing terrorists while you're still on the republican cuts which caused the Benghazi tragedy, and you compare the Waco Fertilizer Plant to Boston. Eating up what you're told just because its a fertilizer plant, in your cowardly little mind you're all up in arms comparing a big accident on a terrorist bombing.
Makes me really laugh as you cal yourself a patriot.
Nothing but a big mouthed unstable republican hack.
Dishonest and desperate too, letting the crazy goat girl to say you're her mother. Everyone knows its a lie, but you're not about truth at all... You are the same as all republicans.... A worthless mess.
you can't SEE a "joke"
right IN your face!

Cuz

you ARE a JOKE!

Michigan does not know me!

No one on this board DOES!

:)
Uncle Tab

United States

#95306 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Bomber’s Father Issues Warning To U.S.: If My Son Is Killed,‘All Hell Will Break Loose’
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bombers-father-iss...
KNOW of "what" you speak ...
BEFORE inserting FOOT into MOUTH!
~-~
Hopefully you'll understand I would never believe anythig you type or paste here as being factual.

Just a few examples of your idiocy from the last few days

Reporting 2 were arreated in Afghanistan/Pakistan
Not true

Reporting a terror bombing in Waco
Not true

Reporting 60 dead in Waco
Not true

So ms uneducated fear, doom, and gloom sponge.... Stfu!! You're an idiot who's never been correct here.

Go back to sticking your caloricly challenged BIG head in your patato chip bag and quit typing your insane lies.

We all know you lie.... You yourself proved it today.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95307 Apr 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Obamas Team dude!
not Republican!
Negative!

Republicans have fought tooth and nainsonthatbtje super rich pay no taxes. The sequester was done to make everyone work it out.

Who said NO NO NO??

Republicans own it. You and yours will preach this as much as possible, but the last 2 elections SHOULD have been a wake up call.

Grimes and Clinton will be your wake up call. I'm betting you still won't get it after that.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#95308 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL
ROTFL
congratulating oblamer on this, ROTFL, you libotards are desperate to praise your traitor in chief for anything you can,
yeah! great job oblamer, you could have stopped this and find those home grown right wingers a lot sooner if the Boston P.D. and th FBI hadn't got in your way,
LOLOLOL, everybody in the room are laughing like crazy,
baaaaaaa-raaaaacccccc-naaaaaaa aaa-phobiaaaaaaaa,
I though I had arthritis in my back and sides and called the Dr for appointment.
Now I need to call and cancel, because I just figured out it was from laughing so much from uncle tabby's "fine liberal responses."
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#95309 Apr 19, 2013
A Fugitive From The UK, Land of the Gun Ban, Wants Our Guns
UK Wire-Tapping Refugee Seeks US Asylum, Then Attacks Our Rights
OrionTalkRadio,com, by Tim Watts - 011213

It is odd that UK wire-tapping fugitive Piers Morgan would flee to the US to seek asylum for his own safety from prosecution, and then earnestly fight to jeopardize our safety by demanding that our 2nd amendment right be taken away from us.

The worst of it is, he knows all too well that the UK gun ban did not work to stop crime, but instead caused violent crime to rise, nearly 40 per cent, causing the EU to declare the UK as the violent crime capitol of Europe.

One has to take note of Morgan's fervent desire in campaigning for our guns to be stripped from us. He has made this issue a passion of his fledgling CNN talk show.

Just look at how many times he has raised the issue.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95310 Apr 19, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
A Fugitive From The UK, Land of the Gun Ban, Wants Our Guns
UK Wire-Tapping Refugee Seeks US Asylum, Then Attacks Our Rights
OrionTalkRadio,com, by Tim Watts - 011213
It is odd that UK wire-tapping fugitive Piers Morgan would flee to the US to seek asylum for his own safety from prosecution, and then earnestly fight to jeopardize our safety by demanding that our 2nd amendment right be taken away from us.
The worst of it is, he knows all too well that the UK gun ban did not work to stop crime, but instead caused violent crime to rise, nearly 40 per cent, causing the EU to declare the UK as the violent crime capitol of Europe.
One has to take note of Morgan's fervent desire in campaigning for our guns to be stripped from us. He has made this issue a passion of his fledgling CNN talk show.
Just look at how many times he has raised the issue.
Thanks JD :)
Here is the link ...

http://www.oriontalkradio.com/Piers_Morgan.ht...

There was a 'petition' going around at one time to DEPORT him!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95311 Apr 19, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I though I had arthritis in my back and sides and called the Dr for appointment.
Now I need to call and cancel, because I just figured out it was from laughing so much from uncle tabby's "fine liberal responses."
Ha ha ha ...

GOOD one Syl!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95312 Apr 19, 2013
Country Star Trace Adkins To Piers Morgan:

‘I Would've Slapped The S(c)**t Out Of You’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/country-star-trace...

GOOOOOoooooooo Trace!

)8~D>
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#95313 Apr 19, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Good comeback "C". I don't withdraw it, Ari/Jay isn't fooling us. Maybe the loonies, hahaha
HILARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Maybe.....say, isn't she the wife of Monica Lewinsky's ex boy friend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 54 min Go Blue Forever 26,266
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 3 hr God 74
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 hr yeah man 4,579
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Virgin Merry 131,006
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 6 hr Well 9
Breeze Gregory 6 hr Holly blevins 3
Mike Smith, Warren and Baker 7 hr Tommy 2
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••