'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,211)

Showing posts 84,201 - 84,220 of139,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, pulling it out your goatass I see. DENIAL,DENIAL,DENIAL, you do best...his high ratings were after 9/11 when the country thought we were right going to War for the attack, and steadily fell as people learned the truth...no WMD, no BIN LADEN, just lots of oil and redemption for daddy Sr. You are deranged....then of course he left his presidency with the lowest in the US HISTORY. Spin all you want to liar but the facts are out there. Read it and weep:
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.
Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.
Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.
The rating is far below the final ratings of recent two-term presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, who both ended their terms with a 68 percent approval rating, according to CBS News polling.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/16/opi...
One month after the terrorist attacks of September 11, President Bush achieved the highest approval rating of any president since modern polling began.
Check out that 68% approval rating of President Clinton...hahaha that one is a killer for you huh? See it is what the MAJORITY thinks that counts, not a bunch of sore losers in denial. Keep trying little goatgirl..
Next????
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
and no attacks in 8 years, oblamer - seems like one every week,
G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval rating in U.S. history, respected around the world, feared by N. Korea and Iran,

oblamer, no body takes serious, N. Korea and Iran making him look like a retard, without much effort in doing so,
baaaaaaaa-raaaaacccccccc-naaaa aaaa-phobiaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, pulling it out your goatass I see. DENIAL,DENIAL,DENIAL, you do best...his high ratings were after 9/11 when the country thought we were right going to War for the attack, and steadily fell as people learned the truth...no WMD, no BIN LADEN, just lots of oil and redemption for daddy Sr. You are deranged....then of course he left his presidency with the lowest in the US HISTORY. Spin all you want to liar but the facts are out there. Read it and weep:
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.
Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.
Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.
The rating is far below the final ratings of recent two-term presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, who both ended their terms with a 68 percent approval rating, according to CBS News polling.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/16/opi...
One month after the terrorist attacks of September 11, President Bush achieved the highest approval rating of any president since modern polling began.
Check out that 68% approval rating of President Clinton...hahaha that one is a killer for you huh? See it is what the MAJORITY thinks that counts, not a bunch of sore losers in denial. Keep trying little goatgirl..
Next????
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Hiya Ms R!

Isn't it hilarious how they bring up the 90% approval rating LIE while always leaving out the 22% rating at the end TRUTH!!

They're too stupid or ashamed to admit how badly they were led to believe such a lie. Biggest and deadliest lie in 100 years!! All by an idiot republican.

But they're so proud if him. The dumb goat idiot calls him the greatest president ever.

That bar she uses for judgement isn't very high at all..... It's laying flat in the ground.
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

hussein oblamer going against the will of the American people again, his own senate doesn't even support his treason,

wow, he did such a great job in chicago, can't wait to see how he causes the entire country to support his going against the constitution,

Obama taking executive action on guns after Senate vote

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/19/ob...

the barackalypse is upon us, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
AL is not my cousin, she is my mother in law, out entire family owns libotards, we have more than 15 of them working minimum wage cleaning our toilets and cliping our toe nails, we own them, we allow them to go on topix once per day and post stupid stuff, their post names are uncle flabby, repukes, hotc, we pay them no medical benefits, oblamer made us cut their hours from 120 per week to 25, so we are cutting their topix access, we tried to teach one of them to read but all they would ever write is baaaaaaaaaaa, we think that is some type of liberal dsylexia because they keep mixing up the a's,
they do not quality for social security or medicare because they are too stupid to fill out the paperwork, a social worker comes by once a month to check their dog house they live in. repukes lives in an out house and rents the basement to his brother Uncle flabby,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LMMFAO!!

All of you republican idiots should be so proud of these types of people who represent you and your party!!

It just doesn't get any easier than this!!

THIS is the republican mindset and intellect that everyone has grown to hate and distance themselves from.

And you are still confused why you lost TWO ELECTIONS??

Today's republicans are just fucking stupid!
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

well, owned enough of you low intellect types, will give you sheeple back to your MSLSD and oblamer teleprompter for just a little while, but I will be back and owning you deep thinkers later on,

till then,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Ms R!
Isn't it hilarious how they bring up the 90% approval rating LIE while always leaving out the 22% rating at the end TRUTH!!
They're too stupid or ashamed to admit how badly they were led to believe such a lie. Biggest and deadliest lie in 100 years!! All by an idiot republican.
But they're so proud if him. The dumb goat idiot calls him the greatest president ever.
That bar she uses for judgement isn't very high at all..... It's laying flat in the ground.
oops, this poped up after my good bye post, hey uncle flabby, wasn't that high approval rating before the invasion of Iraq? keep lying, your sheepletard retards are counting on it,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval rating in U.S. history, respected around the world, feared by N. Korea and Iran,
oblamer, no body takes serious, N. Korea and Iran making him look like a retard, without much effort in doing so,
Low education republican voter... 9/11 happened when Dumbya was in office.

Again..... This is what republicans are today, completely STUPID!!

All of them are the same as this one.

Such an easy target, I almost feel bad about owning this uneducated trailer dweller, but it's just a republican, not like they are an important part of our society.

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
"and no attacks in 8 years, oblamer - seems like one every week,"

that's the kind of statement that makes nothing you say matter
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaa wrote:
hussein oblamer going against the will of the American people again, his own senate doesn't even support his treason,
wow, he did such a great job in chicago, can't wait to see how he causes the entire country to support his going against the constitution,
Obama taking executive action on guns after Senate vote
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/19/ob...
the barackalypse is upon us, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Change the subject much??

And LMAO@a FalseNews link being thrown up trying to divert the subject as Big Daddy Obama hunts down terrorists in Boston.

It's a sad day for republicans as we watch yet another Obama success.

Republicans are HATING that they don't have the power to say NO don't get the terrorist, lets clear it up, Repubs say NO to everything, you people would let these terrorists go.

Pay attention to what's going on.... The Terrorist Killer is at work again!! Take notes idiots!! He gets it done!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"and no attacks in 8 years, oblamer - seems like one every week,"
that's the kind of statement that makes nothing you say matter
When has anything these dolts ever said that mattered?

:-D

This one represents the entire Republican Party... Notice how they're all so quiet today on such a big news story??

Speaks volumes!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaa wrote:
well, owned enough of you low intellect types, will give you sheeple back to your MSLSD and oblamer teleprompter for just a little while, but I will be back and owning you deep thinkers later on,
till then,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
Another republican coward runs when owned.

Nuff said.

Wonder why these republicans are so quiet today?? Has to hurt them that Obama is handling this situation so quickly.

FalseNews has to meet with Murdoch, rush, beck, savage to see how to spin this as a failure I'm guessing, so the republican regulars here don't have a clue at what they're supposed to be thinking at the moment.

Hurry up FalseNews, WND.... Your republican drones are waiting on how to react.

:-D idiots!!

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!!
All of you republican idiots should be so proud of these types of people who represent you and your party!!
It just doesn't get any easier than this!!
THIS is the republican mindset and intellect that everyone has grown to hate and distance themselves from.
And you are still confused why you lost TWO ELECTIONS??
Today's republicans are just fucking stupid!
go, Uncle
lol
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Twitter account for younger bomber from January says 'Islam is stupid, stupid is stupid'

Paraphrasing.

Makes ya think!

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Dr. appt for Cal........
Please pray that it's not Conservativitis
I don't think it's fatal, if caught early, but the symptoms are devastatingly debilitating...
and God knows, we've all seen the side effects.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Dr. appt for Cal........
Please pray that it's not Conservativitis
I don't think it's fatal, if caught early, but the symptoms are devastatingly debilitating...
and God knows, we've all seen the side effects.
Yes we do know what happens, first affect is loss of common sense, second is no brain activity.

Hope it's nothing serious.... They republicans who troll this site every day will hide for the better part of the day, you know they're refreshing like crazy!

LMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
AL is not my cousin, she is my mother in law, out entire family owns libotards, we have more than 15 of them working minimum wage cleaning our toilets and cliping our toe nails, we own them, we allow them to go on topix once per day and post stupid stuff, their post names are uncle flabby, repukes, hotc, we pay them no medical benefits, oblamer made us cut their hours from 120 per week to 25, so we are cutting their topix access, we tried to teach one of them to read but all they would ever write is baaaaaaaaaaa, we think that is some type of liberal dsylexia because they keep mixing up the a's,
they do not quality for social security or medicare because they are too stupid to fill out the paperwork, a social worker comes by once a month to check their dog house they live in. repukes lives in an out house and rents the basement to his brother Uncle flabby,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
;~)

EVERY 'dog' has it's DAY :)

---- P~A~R~A~N~O~I~A ---- Strikes DEEP

Eve of Destruction
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

For What Its Worth

War is Hell
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
A high approval rating which was based on the WMD lie leaves the high rating open for speculation.
I know you're not smart enough to figure out that since it was based on a lie, that rating means absolutely nothing.
And you bring up Benghazi, ft hood and other attacks.... You seem to have forgotten the big one that Dumbya knew about and did nothing, you must have forgotten about it cause your mentally incapable of understanding the simple things.... 9/11 is owned by Dumbya.
That 90% was based on the biggest lie of the century and you dumb sheep eat it up.
Please post a link where those WMDs were found.
You'll use a republican talking point for the uneducated and repeat what you've been taught, they were moved.
So predictable!!
Excuse me while I ignore you for a while, I'm watching what our president is doing and killing terrorists!!
Obama..... Terrorist killer extraordinaire!!
A dead terrorist can't talk or point fingers, can they?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
;~)
EVERY 'dog' has it's DAY :)
---- P~A~R~A~N~O~I~A ---- Strikes DEEP
Eve of Destruction
For What Its Worth
War is Hell
Your daughter is as stupid as you are.

We all now understand where she got her instability. Both if you are mental idiots!!

You failed miserably as a parent!!

You should be ashamed!

Are you watching Obama taking care of terrorists?? That's the way it's done!

Now seek mental help for you and your daughter... I bet she was embarrassed at admitting it as you are embarrassed You raised such a worthless kid.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Layla

Go out and STOCK UP
on chips & DIP

This is gonna be
BETTER

Than
ANY

Super BOWL

Week-end ....

:~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your daughter is as stupid as you are.
We all now understand where she got her instability. Both if you are mental idiots!!
You failed miserably as a parent!!
You should be ashamed!
Are you watching Obama taking care of terrorists?? That's the way it's done!
Now seek mental help for you and your daughter... I bet she was embarrassed at admitting it as you are embarrassed You raised such a worthless kid.
;D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,201 - 84,220 of139,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

132 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
knox county social services 7 min Jumper Cable 9
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 8 min Citizen 9
looking for free dog 20 min Jumper Cable 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 28 min Anne52 81,259
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min do whut 123,196
Jeff's Creek Baptist Church 1 hr sad 3
somepplarebitchs 1 hr gator 17
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 3 hr really 43
•••