'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Uncle Tab

United States

#95367 Apr 19, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
A man linked by officials to the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi has been conditionally released by a Tunisian judge, an adviser to Tunisia's justice minister said Tuesday.
Harzi was one of very few people in custody in relation to the attack. U.S. officials told NBC News in December that Egypt had also arrested a member of the group Islamic Jihad for possible links to the attack, but in general they lamented a lack of cooperation from local governments in their investigation and said most suspects remained free.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/08...
----------
Between 125 and 150 gunmen, "some wearing the Afghan-style tunics favored by Islamic militants," are reported to have participated in the assault.[40][41][42] Some had their faces covered and wore flak jackets.[43] Weapons they used during the attack included rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs), hand grenades, AK-47 and FN F2000 NATO assault rifles, diesel canisters, mortars, and heavy machine guns and artillery mounted on gun trucks.[44][45]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_the_U....
Terrible tragedy!

These are the types of thugs that happen when republicans put the super rich's wallets in front of Americans safety and make cuts to embassy security so the rich don't have to pay their fair share.

If we had more guards there, would have never happened. Just a fact! Obviously the ones who attacked noticed the drop in security and took advantage of it.

Had those lives were not as important as the super rich getting more money.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95369 Apr 19, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! lololololololololololololololo lololololoLOLOLOLO OHHH HOOOOOTTTT OH you are killing me. Stop it! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD, MY POOR SIDES, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!Uncle Tab, I'm sorry, I know you can't help it, but you are so funny.
Laugh as much as you like, as you're laughing and maligns foo of yourself, the other terrorist is trapped inside a boat bleeding.

Now get back to your laughter as I watch my president get yet ANOTHER terrorist.

WMD have any more breaking stories of terrorist in other countries to keep you uneducated people who laugh at terrorists??
Uncle Tab

United States

#95370 Apr 19, 2013
It's amazing those republicans think they know what's going on and will do whatever they can to kill this last terrorist so he won't talk.

This is the same terrorist who's brother had a bomb strapped to his chest, the same terrorist who were throwing bombs at police as they rammed thru a police barricade.

Not a lot of thought process going on with the low educated republicans.
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95371 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh as much as you like, as you're laughing and maligns foo of yourself, the other terrorist is trapped inside a boat bleeding.
Now get back to your laughter as I watch my president get yet ANOTHER terrorist.
WMD have any more breaking stories of terrorist in other countries to keep you uneducated people who laugh at terrorists??
man I am so glad that hussein oblamer was there and snapped those picutures of the terrorists, then he put them on the television, then he watched the pictures and identifed the bombers, then he reported it and then he went after them,

LOLOLOLOL, oh my gosh, American citizens doing the work of law enforcement and you give hussein oblamer credit for it, please, give us some more of this, the sheepletards have to prop up their own leader, ROTFL, lololol,

he did the same thing with OBL, he even trained the seals that went after them, wow,

baaaaaa-raaaacccccc-naaaaaa-ph obiaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95372 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
it is absolutely impossible for you to be any more stupid, citizens did the work for him and he gets a new teleprompter, LOLOLOLOL, you get the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa of the year award,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95373 Apr 19, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe.....say, isn't she the wife of Monica Lewinsky's ex boy friend?
Oh, it's the he/she sock

Syl
Grayson, KY

Syl
Ashland, KY
Daniel
Ashland, KY
Robert
Ashland, KY
Buddy
Ashland, KY
Jodi
Ashland, KY

Did you take your cue from old teabagger Glasgow SpeakUp with all your names he/she? Typical repuke topix tactic. We don't care. We know who you losers are no matter what name you pick. Too bad you can't just pick a name and stick to it so your sock buddies can pick it up when they scan the names on their "topix update" alert button. ROTFLMAO@you loser lemming shills.

No maybe about it he/she, if she runs, she will WIN!!!

AND yes, she is the wife of the President who left the office with a 68 percent approval rating and huge surplus bush pissed away! Oh yeah, she has been the Most Admired Woman each of the last 11 years, President Obama has been the Most Admired Man five years in a row trying to catch up with her. You can sling trash if you want to about his personal life, that was between him, Hillary, and GOD and didn't have anything to do with his duties as PRESIDENT. Obviously by him, as well as Reagan left with the HIGHEST approval rating in the history of recording them. Just like your hero Bush's was the LOWEST in the history at 27% approval rating in the 70 years they have tracked it. Not to mention 73% said they disapproved of the way Mr. Bush handled his job as president in his eight years.

From TIME:
Republicans Fear Clinton in 2016
April 12, 2013

HOLLYWOOD — Republican leaders plotted their party’s political comeback on Thursday with plans to court minority voters and modernize their political operations. But some wondered if one person could make it all for naught: Hillary Clinton.

As attendees of the Republican National Committee’s spring meeting debated party rules and a refurbished GOP brand capable of winning back the White House, more than two dozen operatives and officials expressed worry that none of their party’s potential 2016 candidates can take her down.

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/04/12/republic...

Now anything else I can educate you on loser, or do you have somemore dead horses to beat? You people are pathetic.

HOLLYWOOD, the USA, the WORLD and the MAJORITY love Hillary and the PRESIDENT

Deal with being the MINORITY losers.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95374 Apr 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text> Actually you ignorant POS the US is at record high oil production. What's the American oil companies doing with it? The US is at a 70 year record high for oil EXPORTS. Repubs got suckered with that Drill Baby Drill shit. It's all going to China. Losers and suckers for any Repub talking point your leaders throw out to you.
you ignorant sodotard sheeple, gas prices the highest in history, oblamer won't let Americans drill in America, we wants every U.S.$ to go back to his mooslum roots,
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95375 Apr 19, 2013
In custody and ALIVE. Takes care of that theory, huh repuke lemming....
Uncle Tab

United States

#95376 Apr 19, 2013
He's alive and in custody.

Kinda blows the republican (wrong as usual) thoughts

Damn republicans. You've been WRONG about everything concerning this.

GREAT JOB PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!

Since: Dec 11

#95377 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
It's amazing those republicans think they know what's going on and will do whatever they can to kill this last terrorist so he won't talk.
This is the same terrorist who's brother had a bomb strapped to his chest, the same terrorist who were throwing bombs at police as they rammed thru a police barricade.
Not a lot of thought process going on with the low educated republicans.
Guess where this article appeared "Democratic Underground", "Students for a Democratic Society", "Tea Party Patriots"?

Instructions to make bombs out of pressure cookers similar to those believed the source of two explosions in Boston on Monday were published two years ago in Inspire, an online magazine tied to al-Qaeda and the late U.S.-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, an analysis of the magazine shows.

The article, "How to Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom," by "the AQ Chef" instructed would-be bombers to glue shrapnel to the inside of a pressure cooker and then "fill in the cooker with the inflammable material."

Would-be bombers, the article said, should use gloves to prevent their fingerprints from being found on the bomb fragments and to "put your faith in Allah and pray for the success of your operation."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95378 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrorism never ends uneducated republican. When we went to Iraq the first time our fate was sealed for us. The WORLD knows we went there on a lie, we should have been a backup to Saudia Arabia, not the leader. Thats why countries who at first helped, but gradualy started falling Off. Other countries knew itbwas wrong, we democrats knew itnwas wrong, tou idits dsmt. and as you SHOULD know, when you invade a country on a LIE, you're going to piss them off.
And when you go on and on and say 'mooslim this, mooslim that' saying that that entire ethnic people are terrorists, shits going to happen
What our country is going thru in these days is intirely republicans fault.
Stay out of country's for their oil, humanitarian help and stopping mass killing (genocide) are important reasons for us to get involved, we are not the worlds police force.
and you want billary in 2016, she lied to everybody, she said saddam had WMD, so did her faithful husband, every single demotard that voted for the Iraq invasion should be put in prision, and every stupid sheepletard put there as well, baaaaaaaaa

this is impossible that you two retards U flabby and repukes can actually be this stupid, but I guess you actually are,
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95379 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I'll give you 100$ for every successful venture you can prove for oblamer, if you can't, you give me 50$ for every failed one I list, baaaaaaaaaa, you sodofags are the life of the social party,
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95380 Apr 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Never hear about any Pirates hijacking American ships any more since Obama told the Seal Team to do head shots.
Obama is one badass POTUS !!!!!!!!!!
never hear about 512 murders in chicago either sodofag, liberal media proping up their traitor, just like you libofags are trying to do here, only difference is, you believe what you type, we believe what we see, somolia pirates still in business, still killing, still hijacking ships, wow, oblamer really fixed that one now didn't he, baaaaaaaaa

G.W. 2X winner, Highest approval ratings in U.S. history

hussein oblamer, inherited the worst economy in U.S. history from himself,

baaaaaa-raaaaccccc-haaaaaaa-ph obiaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95381 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Yeah, wrong about it, like when you posted right wingers did this,

ROTFL,

what a sodolib, mental incapacity is incredible,

baaaaaaaaaaa

oh, by the way, would one of you sodotards please answer the question - hows that social security and medicare cuts sitting with you? LOLOL, repubs siding with oblamer on this one, man, you gotta love those repubs,

govt benefits next, baaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#95382 Apr 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess where this article appeared "Democratic Underground", "Students for a Democratic Society", "Tea Party Patriots"?
Instructions to make bombs out of pressure cookers similar to those believed the source of two explosions in Boston on Monday were published two years ago in Inspire, an online magazine tied to al-Qaeda and the late U.S.-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, an analysis of the magazine shows.
The article, "How to Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom," by "the AQ Chef" instructed would-be bombers to glue shrapnel to the inside of a pressure cooker and then "fill in the cooker with the inflammable material."
Would-be bombers, the article said, should use gloves to prevent their fingerprints from being found on the bomb fragments and to "put your faith in Allah and pray for the success of your operation."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Pressure cooker bomb construction were being published by these outlets, or were these outlets REPORTING how other have made them!!

I have to ask these questions, because you uneducated republicans spin so much shit and lie so much, I never know what the hell you idiots are talking about.
baaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95383 Apr 19, 2013
just read the news, oh my gosh, oblamer got him, he went right up to that boat and told that terrorist if you vote for me I will not cut your social security and I will send F16s and billions of dollars to your relatives in the mooslum bro hood, naturally the terrorist went baaaaaaaaaaaaaa and walked out peacefully with oblamer. They played a game of golf before going to the police station.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95384 Apr 19, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not fixated at all sweetheart. As I said earlier, it just continues to prove what a bigot you truly are. It is obvious you despise ALL Republicans which means you despise a great number of your fellow Americans.
There is nothing wrong with having liberal opinions but to indicate those statements are "soooooooooooooooooo true" proves your bigotry and lack of character.
Did you not repost it a couple times? Bothers you repukes all out there listed line for line, plain to see. I love my fellow Americans, muslim, catholic, baptist, jewish, hispanic, black, white etc.. I can take each line and show your how the Grand Party of NO and teabagger Congress has demonstrated they do, then there is the nutjobs on here with all their racist remarks. Stomping for some fauxbox pundit's lie about President Obama coming to get your guns...ohhhhhhhh no violating the 2nd Ammendent, yet in the next breath will use a racist comment with total disregard for Freedom of religion, guaranteed by the First Amendment. I don't hate anybody, you repukes certainly have the corner on that hate market. I have 2 REP in my family, the rest of the large family are all Democrats. So shut your ASSumptions. I have more character than all you repukes on here put together and bigotry, racism, hate, gloom and doom is what YOU people demonstrate on a daily basis not me and the MAJORITY. Remember despite the denial, your two parties are the MINORITY. Suck it up or just fo.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

#95385 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
and you want billary in 2016, she lied to everybody, she said saddam had WMD, so did her faithful husband, every single demotard that voted for the Iraq invasion should be put in prision, and every stupid sheepletard put there as well, baaaaaaaaa
this is impossible that you two retards U flabby and repukes can actually be this stupid, but I guess you actually are,
Everyone in the world knows the WMDs were a lie.

Hillary and everyone were given information that Dumbya knew was a lie.

No wonder you're so stupid and type the shit you type

btw.... Obama got yet ANOTHER terrorist.

Hate in that.... Till Hillary!

ALL law enforcement officials leaving the latest crime scene getting applause for a job well done!!

Obama will probably speak soon, applause will surely happen for him as we'll.

THAT'S what a great president gets done folks!!

American Lady

Danville, KY

#95386 Apr 19, 2013
Boston Police officer shouts ...

"God bless America"

on loud speaker as he leaves Watertown scene #WCVB

http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_...
Uncle Tab

United States

#95387 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you 100$ for every successful venture you can prove for oblamer, if you can't, you give me 50$ for every failed one I list, baaaaaaaaaa, you sodofags are the life of the social party,
I don't need your money, and lets face it.... I've proven all of you to be either uninformed, or just plain STUPID! You'll post some dumb shit from WND, and claim its factual and true them say I owe you money.

Not going to waste my time. I'm too busy brig happy that we caught ANOTHER terrorist.

You can continue to try to divert from this success, it doesn't matter.

Kinda sucks you idiots were hoping he was killed so you could blame many other things on Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Explosion in Flatlick? 5 min The truth 9
lets go to florida 19 min Hatti_Hollerand 91
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 135,208
Kim bingham 2 hr funny 14
Tim Corey 3 hr Diva 5
1998 jeep grand cherokee laredo need help 3 hr Good Luck too 6
dell desktop win 8 3 hr travis 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]