'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
84,161 - 84,180 of 151,402 Comments Last updated 34 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

#95228 Apr 19, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Read it and weep losers...
December 31, 2012
Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama Most Admired in 2012
Clinton has been Most Admired more than any other woman in Gallup's history
Dec 28, 2012 · President Obama is America's most admired man in 2012 and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is ... the most admired woman, and Barack Obama
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159587/hillary-cli...
Poll: Obama, Clinton still USA's most admired persons
www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/28... ...
Obama, Hillary Clinton Top 'Most Admired' Gallup Poll For 2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/31/obam...
Obama, Hillary Clinton Top Gallup's 'Most Admired' List of 2012
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/obama-hilla...
President Obama, Hillary Clinton are most admired
www.politico.com/story/2012/12/obama-hillary-... ...
President Barack Obama is the most admired man in America for the fifth year in a row and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was named most admired woman for …
World's Most Admired Men and Women of 2012 announced; …
www.news.com.au/world-news/worlds-most-admire... ...
Outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and US President Barack Obama have been named the world's Most Admired Man and Woman of 2012.
Barack Obama Hillary Clinton Gallup Poll: Barack Obama, Hillary ...
newsone.com/2121882/barack-obama-hillary-clin...
... Hillary Clinton Top Gallup’s 2012 Most Admired List. Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Top Gallup’s 2012 Most
January 3, 2013
Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton Most Admired Man & Woman
Mrs. Clinton has been the Most Admired Woman each of the last 11 years, and Mr. Obama has been the Most Admired Man five years in a row.
http://www.eurweb.com/2013/01/barack-obama-an...
No fauxbox coverage of course...denial, denial, denial, but hey A Lunatic's favorite posting site has it though. lol
Poll: Hillary, Obama most admired in 2012
< www.wnd.com/2012/12/poll-hillary-obama-most-a... ;
(GALLUP) Americans again this year name Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama as the Most Admired Woman and Most Admired Man
and then there is this proving how scared your repukes are of the first WOMAN President... sure hope she runs. It would be great to see you swirm and dig up all the dirt that is already out there and apparently to the WORLD doesn't keep her from voted throughout the WORLD as the most admired woman. Read it and weep denying repukes:
From TIME:
Republicans Fear Clinton in 2016
April 12, 2013
HOLLYWOOD — Republican leaders plotted their party’s political comeback on Thursday with plans to court minority voters and modernize their political operations. But some wondered if one person could make it all for naught: Hillary Clinton.
As attendees of the Republican National Committee’s spring meeting debated party rules and a refurbished GOP brand capable of winning back the White House, more than two dozen operatives and officials expressed worry that none of their party’s potential 2016 candidates can take her down.
Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/04/12/republic...
HOLLYWOOD, the USA, the WORLD and the MAJORITY love Hillary and the PRESIDENT
Deal with being the MINORITY losers.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Your last 2 posts were GREAT!!

One of the most admired men in the world caught terrorists in just 2 days.

Talk about quick action!!

No wonder he's admired world

Next republican step, since Obama got yet ANOTHER terrorist, is somehow blame Obama for Boston.

Just the way the small republican mind works.

I'm always proud if my vote, but I'm as proud if who I voted for today as I was the night Obama got OBL!!

WTG Barack!!!! You da man!!
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95229 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
..... Or some other country that has oil.
Just sayin!
we should invade north and south dakota, they have more oil than the middle east, baaaaaaaaaaaa, but can't touch it, might create too many jobs and that would wreck oblamers plans to full socialization,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95230 Apr 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. It would appear this writer is as brainwashed as the mentally deprived young men in Boston. There are smarts , and there are smart brainwashed persons. What a shame to have this right here in OUR Country!
The FBI and others will have to find and dispose of the teachers of such murders.
blah, blah, blah, whitefurball, I didn't compile or post that link someone else did earlier in the week. But it is true and your repukes prove it every day with your rants and GOP/Teabaggers actions. You can go fk yourself with the comparision to someone who would kill innocent people logic. I don't have HS on my radar like you country hating repukes. It is a shame to have people like your minority parties brainwashed by fauxbox pundits and alexjones gloom and doom sites to enjoy this great country. Keep spinning your trash though, it won't change anything...you all are still the MINORITY now, suck it up.

You vile reference to teachers is uncalled for too. I doubt the teachers in Massachusett had anything to do with their actions. Like you people I guess some are just born warped. Pay attention dumbass

"THIS WRITER" has been schooling you since this thread began. Now go make you some tea and do your tea leave readings, you sick, disgusting teabagging old man. It's 2013, not 1773, get with the times, or just ride out of here and go wash your Paul Revere teabagging costume or your hooded sheets for your next rally.

THANK FOR THE VOTES:

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

#95231 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
News reporters trying to announce oblamer got the terrorists,
Priceless! ROTFL,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EMqPilCHMtkXX
Guess you haven't been paying attention. That's exactly what happened.

Try to be doom and gloom on our presidents fine accomplishment, just as you tools did with OBL.

He IS the terrorist killer!!

Need to look into how someone so unstable were able to get guns that killed police.

Glad republicans are standing behind these sorts of people and letting them get guns as easy as possible so after they set bombs off they can shoot people.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95232 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
we should invade north and south dakota, they have more oil than the middle east, baaaaaaaaaaaa, but can't touch it, might create too many jobs and that would wreck oblamers plans to full socialization,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_93SldBytjEXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Typical republican thought, invade for oil, no matter where it is.... Even our own country.

That's why you've lost elections.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95233 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last 2 posts were GREAT!!
One of the most admired men in the world caught terrorists in just 2 days.
Talk about quick action!!
No wonder he's admired world
Next republican step, since Obama got yet ANOTHER terrorist, is somehow blame Obama for Boston.
Just the way the small republican mind works.
I'm always proud if my vote, but I'm as proud if who I voted for today as I was the night Obama got OBL!!
WTG Barack!!!! You da man!!
yeah ... really admired ... huh?
a whole city "shut down" on account of one lil pUnk!
the nation's eyes GLUED to a tv set!

A WHOLE NATION on stand by

BECAUSE of one lil pUnk!

What "progress" ....

yeah ba bee!

obama gets to PLAY

real life

CALL of Duty!

woo hooooooooooooooo

NDAA anyone!

by WILLING subjects!

egads !!!!!!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#95234 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
most admired? LOLOL, you guys are really great this morning, hey, chew on this awhile,
George W. Bush had the highest approval ratings of any president in U.S. history, over 90%, has oblamer even broken 55% on a good day? LOLOL
G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval ratings in history, our man!
A high approval rating which was based on the WMD lie leaves the high rating open for speculation.

I know you're not smart enough to figure out that since it was based on a lie, that rating means absolutely nothing.

And you bring up Benghazi, ft hood and other attacks.... You seem to have forgotten the big one that Dumbya knew about and did nothing, you must have forgotten about it cause your mentally incapable of understanding the simple things.... 9/11 is owned by Dumbya.

That 90% was based on the biggest lie of the century and you dumb sheep eat it up.

Please post a link where those WMDs were found.

You'll use a republican talking point for the uneducated and repeat what you've been taught, they were moved.

So predictable!!

Excuse me while I ignore you for a while, I'm watching what our president is doing and killing terrorists!!

Obama..... Terrorist killer extraordinaire!!
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95235 Apr 19, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
blah, blah, blah, whitefurball, I didn't compile or post that link someone else did earlier in the week. But it is true and your repukes prove it every day with your rants and GOP/Teabaggers actions. You can go fk yourself with the comparision to someone who would kill innocent people logic. I don't have HS on my radar like you country hating repukes. It is a shame to have people like your minority parties brainwashed by fauxbox pundits and alexjones gloom and doom sites to enjoy this great country. Keep spinning your trash though, it won't change anything...you all are still the MINORITY now, suck it up.
You vile reference to teachers is uncalled for too. I doubt the teachers in Massachusett had anything to do with their actions. Like you people I guess some are just born warped. Pay attention dumbass
"THIS WRITER" has been schooling you since this thread began. Now go make you some tea and do your tea leave readings, you sick, disgusting teabagging old man. It's 2013, not 1773, get with the times, or just ride out of here and go wash your Paul Revere teabagging costume or your hooded sheets for your next rally.
THANK FOR THE VOTES:
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
hey sodolib, are you saying now that left wing anti-American educational institutions did not have any influence on these terrorists? please enlighten us again, you have always been right,

the baaaaaaaaarackalypse is upon us, the sequester started the downward slope into a sliding snowball, social security is first, medicare is second, food stamps are third, baaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#95236 Apr 19, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK FOR THE VOTES:
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
It's amazing that republicans will try their best to take a shot at democrats. Poor dumb Whitey wants to go after teachers.

If these tools were given mental evaluations when they bought these guns, the Boston once dent would have never happen.

I don't know where they got these guns, but we better get answers!!

Just another republican failure.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95237 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
most admired? LOLOL, you guys are really great this morning, hey, chew on this awhile,
George W. Bush had the highest approval ratings of any president in U.S. history, over 90%, has oblamer even broken 55% on a good day? LOLOL
G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval ratings in history, our man!
hahaha, pulling it out your goatass I see. DENIAL,DENIAL,DENIAL, you do best...his high ratings were after 9/11 when the country thought we were right going to War for the attack, and steadily fell as people learned the truth...no WMD, no BIN LADEN, just lots of oil and redemption for daddy Sr. You are deranged....then of course he left his presidency with the lowest in the US HISTORY. Spin all you want to liar but the facts are out there. Read it and weep:

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent
President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.

Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.

Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.

The rating is far below the final ratings of recent two-term presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, who both ended their terms with a 68 percent approval rating, according to CBS News polling.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/16/opi...

One month after the terrorist attacks of September 11, President Bush achieved the highest approval rating of any president since modern polling began.

Check out that 68% approval rating of President Clinton...hahaha that one is a killer for you huh? See it is what the MAJORITY thinks that counts, not a bunch of sore losers in denial. Keep trying little goatgirl..

Next????

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95238 Apr 19, 2013
Oh lQQkie, goat girls cousing A Lunatic has awaken from it's drug and alcohol induced slumber...I guess all that baaaaaaaaaaaaaa and family videos of little goat girl woke it up. hahahaha

More ranting nonsense to begin...lmao@A Lunatic and her baby cousin baaaaaaaaaing goat girl.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95239 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
A high approval rating which was based on the WMD lie leaves the high rating open for speculation.
I know you're not smart enough to figure out that since it was based on a lie, that rating means absolutely nothing.
And you bring up Benghazi, ft hood and other attacks.... You seem to have forgotten the big one that Dumbya knew about and did nothing, you must have forgotten about it cause your mentally incapable of understanding the simple things.... 9/11 is owned by Dumbya.
That 90% was based on the biggest lie of the century and you dumb sheep eat it up.
Please post a link where those WMDs were found.
You'll use a republican talking point for the uneducated and repeat what you've been taught, they were moved.
So predictable!!
Excuse me while I ignore you for a while, I'm watching what our president is doing and killing terrorists!!
Obama..... Terrorist killer extraordinaire!!
really, now we qualify our praises, ROTFL, oblamer - man of the year by a bunch of liberal fags in hollowood, credible. G.W. Bush highest approval ratings in U.S. history - by the entire country - not credible. LOLOLOLOL, this is the biggest baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have seen on here since repukes came out of the closet a while back.

I am going to be 200% serious here, do you actually believe your b.s. or are you just taking jabs, are you really mental? If you truly believe what you post then you need desperate psychiatic counseling and institutionalization.

the barackalypse is upon us, barack-naaaa-phobia has infected the entire liberal population,

baaaaaaaaaaaa,

ROTFL,

man, I was going to the movies today but this is cheaper,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95240 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing that republicans will try their best to take a shot at democrats. Poor dumb Whitey wants to go after teachers.
If these tools were given mental evaluations when they bought these guns, the Boston once dent would have never happen.
I don't know where they got these guns, but we better get answers!!
Just another republican failure.
yeap, a republican failure in a democrap state, baaaaaaaaaaaaa,

looks like we need more gun laws, baaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95241 Apr 19, 2013
too bad the demotards in the senate voted down the gun bill, baaaaaaaaaa oh wait, there were a couple of repubs in that vote too, must be their fault, baaaaaaaaa

ROTFL,
Uncle Tab

United States

#95242 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah ... really admired ... huh?
a whole city "shut down" on account of one lil pUnk!
the nation's eyes GLUED to a tv set!
A WHOLE NATION on stand by
BECAUSE of one lil pUnk!
What "progress" ....
yeah ba bee!
obama gets to PLAY
real life
CALL of Duty!
woo hooooooooooooooo
NDAA anyone!
by WILLING subjects!
egads !!!!!!!!!!
Burns you up doesn't it crackhead!! Just 3 days into this, and Obama is ON IT!!

One dead, one hiding.

And this is a huge investigation idiot!! There may more unstables involved. That's just going by the MANY unstable republicans who post here, there are never just one or two, but many.

So yes, we're all watching out president seek out terrorists, without lying about WMD.

Kind of a new concept for you tools I know, just shit up, sit back, and watch it happen.

Who ya gonna call? Terrorist buster!(Him that as you think of the Ghostbusters song!! Cause this is happening right NOW!! He is ON IT!!
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95243 Apr 19, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
Oh lQQkie, goat girls cousing A Lunatic has awaken from it's drug and alcohol induced slumber...I guess all that baaaaaaaaaaaaaa and family videos of little goat girl woke it up. hahahaha
More ranting nonsense to begin...lmao@A Lunatic and her baby cousin baaaaaaaaaing goat girl.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
AL is not my cousin, she is my mother in law, out entire family owns libotards, we have more than 15 of them working minimum wage cleaning our toilets and cliping our toe nails, we own them, we allow them to go on topix once per day and post stupid stuff, their post names are uncle flabby, repukes, hotc, we pay them no medical benefits, oblamer made us cut their hours from 120 per week to 25, so we are cutting their topix access, we tried to teach one of them to read but all they would ever write is baaaaaaaaaaa, we think that is some type of liberal dsylexia because they keep mixing up the a's,

they do not quality for social security or medicare because they are too stupid to fill out the paperwork, a social worker comes by once a month to check their dog house they live in. repukes lives in an out house and rents the basement to his brother Uncle flabby,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95244 Apr 19, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, pulling it out your goatass I see. DENIAL,DENIAL,DENIAL, you do best...his high ratings were after 9/11 when the country thought we were right going to War for the attack, and steadily fell as people learned the truth...no WMD, no BIN LADEN, just lots of oil and redemption for daddy Sr. You are deranged....then of course he left his presidency with the lowest in the US HISTORY. Spin all you want to liar but the facts are out there. Read it and weep:
President Bush will leave office as one of the most unpopular departing presidents in history, according to a new CBS News/New York Times poll showing Mr. Bush's final approval rating at 22 percent.
Seventy-three percent say they disapprove of the way Mr. Bush has handled his job as president over the last eight years.
Mr. Bush's final approval rating is the lowest final rating for an outgoing president since Gallup began asking about presidential approval more than 70 years ago.
The rating is far below the final ratings of recent two-term presidents Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, who both ended their terms with a 68 percent approval rating, according to CBS News polling.
One month after the terrorist attacks of September 11, President Bush achieved the highest approval rating of any president since modern polling began.
Check out that 68% approval rating of President Clinton...hahaha that one is a killer for you huh? See it is what the MAJORITY thinks that counts, not a bunch of sore losers in denial. Keep trying little goatgirl..
Next????
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
and no attacks in 8 years, oblamer - seems like one every week,
G.W. Bush, 2x winner, highest approval rating in U.S. history, respected around the world, feared by N. Korea and Iran,

oblamer, no body takes serious, N. Korea and Iran making him look like a retard, without much effort in doing so,
baaaaaaaa-raaaaacccccccc-naaaa aaaa-phobiaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#95245 Apr 19, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Next????
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
Hiya Ms R!

Isn't it hilarious how they bring up the 90% approval rating LIE while always leaving out the 22% rating at the end TRUTH!!

They're too stupid or ashamed to admit how badly they were led to believe such a lie. Biggest and deadliest lie in 100 years!! All by an idiot republican.

But they're so proud if him. The dumb goat idiot calls him the greatest president ever.

That bar she uses for judgement isn't very high at all..... It's laying flat in the ground.
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95246 Apr 19, 2013
hussein oblamer going against the will of the American people again, his own senate doesn't even support his treason,

wow, he did such a great job in chicago, can't wait to see how he causes the entire country to support his going against the constitution,

Obama taking executive action on guns after Senate vote

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/19/ob...

the barackalypse is upon us, baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#95247 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
AL is not my cousin, she is my mother in law, out entire family owns libotards, we have more than 15 of them working minimum wage cleaning our toilets and cliping our toe nails, we own them, we allow them to go on topix once per day and post stupid stuff, their post names are uncle flabby, repukes, hotc, we pay them no medical benefits, oblamer made us cut their hours from 120 per week to 25, so we are cutting their topix access, we tried to teach one of them to read but all they would ever write is baaaaaaaaaaa, we think that is some type of liberal dsylexia because they keep mixing up the a's,
they do not quality for social security or medicare because they are too stupid to fill out the paperwork, a social worker comes by once a month to check their dog house they live in. repukes lives in an out house and rents the basement to his brother Uncle flabby,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
LMMFAO!!

All of you republican idiots should be so proud of these types of people who represent you and your party!!

It just doesn't get any easier than this!!

THIS is the republican mindset and intellect that everyone has grown to hate and distance themselves from.

And you are still confused why you lost TWO ELECTIONS??

Today's republicans are just fucking stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min kentucky wildcat 1,876
Gale Phipps 44 min Just saying 8
strip club for plus women (Feb '11) 1 hr two tons o fun 82
yard sale 9/1 3 hr gray 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Pagan 16,146
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Interested 681
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr lorenea 130,576
Kentucky Fried Chicken 11 hr toenail eater 11
Walmart Supercenter 18 hr Bigdaddy 6
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••