'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 244034 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#95382 Apr 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess where this article appeared "Democratic Underground", "Students for a Democratic Society", "Tea Party Patriots"?
Instructions to make bombs out of pressure cookers similar to those believed the source of two explosions in Boston on Monday were published two years ago in Inspire, an online magazine tied to al-Qaeda and the late U.S.-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, an analysis of the magazine shows.
The article, "How to Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom," by "the AQ Chef" instructed would-be bombers to glue shrapnel to the inside of a pressure cooker and then "fill in the cooker with the inflammable material."
Would-be bombers, the article said, should use gloves to prevent their fingerprints from being found on the bomb fragments and to "put your faith in Allah and pray for the success of your operation."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Pressure cooker bomb construction were being published by these outlets, or were these outlets REPORTING how other have made them!!

I have to ask these questions, because you uneducated republicans spin so much shit and lie so much, I never know what the hell you idiots are talking about.
baaaaaaaaaaaa

East Lansing, MI

#95383 Apr 19, 2013
just read the news, oh my gosh, oblamer got him, he went right up to that boat and told that terrorist if you vote for me I will not cut your social security and I will send F16s and billions of dollars to your relatives in the mooslum bro hood, naturally the terrorist went baaaaaaaaaaaaaa and walked out peacefully with oblamer. They played a game of golf before going to the police station.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
RepukesRLemmings

Campbellsville, KY

#95384 Apr 19, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not fixated at all sweetheart. As I said earlier, it just continues to prove what a bigot you truly are. It is obvious you despise ALL Republicans which means you despise a great number of your fellow Americans.
There is nothing wrong with having liberal opinions but to indicate those statements are "soooooooooooooooooo true" proves your bigotry and lack of character.
Did you not repost it a couple times? Bothers you repukes all out there listed line for line, plain to see. I love my fellow Americans, muslim, catholic, baptist, jewish, hispanic, black, white etc.. I can take each line and show your how the Grand Party of NO and teabagger Congress has demonstrated they do, then there is the nutjobs on here with all their racist remarks. Stomping for some fauxbox pundit's lie about President Obama coming to get your guns...ohhhhhhhh no violating the 2nd Ammendent, yet in the next breath will use a racist comment with total disregard for Freedom of religion, guaranteed by the First Amendment. I don't hate anybody, you repukes certainly have the corner on that hate market. I have 2 REP in my family, the rest of the large family are all Democrats. So shut your ASSumptions. I have more character than all you repukes on here put together and bigotry, racism, hate, gloom and doom is what YOU people demonstrate on a daily basis not me and the MAJORITY. Remember despite the denial, your two parties are the MINORITY. Suck it up or just fo.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

#95385 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
and you want billary in 2016, she lied to everybody, she said saddam had WMD, so did her faithful husband, every single demotard that voted for the Iraq invasion should be put in prision, and every stupid sheepletard put there as well, baaaaaaaaa
this is impossible that you two retards U flabby and repukes can actually be this stupid, but I guess you actually are,
Everyone in the world knows the WMDs were a lie.

Hillary and everyone were given information that Dumbya knew was a lie.

No wonder you're so stupid and type the shit you type

btw.... Obama got yet ANOTHER terrorist.

Hate in that.... Till Hillary!

ALL law enforcement officials leaving the latest crime scene getting applause for a job well done!!

Obama will probably speak soon, applause will surely happen for him as we'll.

THAT'S what a great president gets done folks!!

.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95386 Apr 19, 2013
Boston Police officer shouts ...

"God bless America"

on loud speaker as he leaves Watertown scene #WCVB

http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_...
Uncle Tab

United States

#95387 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you 100$ for every successful venture you can prove for oblamer, if you can't, you give me 50$ for every failed one I list, baaaaaaaaaa, you sodofags are the life of the social party,
I don't need your money, and lets face it.... I've proven all of you to be either uninformed, or just plain STUPID! You'll post some dumb shit from WND, and claim its factual and true them say I owe you money.

Not going to waste my time. I'm too busy brig happy that we caught ANOTHER terrorist.

You can continue to try to divert from this success, it doesn't matter.

Kinda sucks you idiots were hoping he was killed so you could blame many other things on Obama.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95388 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Boston Police officer shouts ...
"God bless America"
on loud speaker as he leaves Watertown scene #WCVB
http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Running_...
you KNOW what's going on, going to kill him to cover this up.

You're batting 1000 on stupidity this week

How does it feel to be misled about EVERYTHING??

What about those arrests made that you repeated?? You are a huge idiot!!

we KNOW it
Connie

Anonymous Proxy

#95389 Apr 19, 2013
Yea right
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95390 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
you KNOW what's going on, going to kill him to cover this up.
You're batting 1000 on stupidity this week
How does it feel to be misled about EVERYTHING??
What about those arrests made that you repeated?? You are a huge idiot!!
we KNOW it
God "loves" you ...
So do I!:)

Just don't like[HATE] your ways ...

~-~
Lol

Chicago, IL

#95391 Apr 19, 2013
Stupid is as studio does

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#95392 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrible tragedy!
These are the types of thugs that happen when republicans put the super rich's wallets in front of Americans safety and make cuts to embassy security so the rich don't have to pay their fair share.
If we had more guards there, would have never happened. Just a fact! Obviously the ones who attacked noticed the drop in security and took advantage of it.
Had those lives were not as important as the super rich getting more money.
Or when an Ambassador in one of the most dangerous areas of the world begs for more security, you move people from other locations or do whatever is necessary to protect them. If you cannot do that due to any budget constraints, you move them out of Benghazi as Britain did. You don't leave them there like sitting ducks.
RepukesRLemmings

Campbellsville, KY

#95393 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
you KNOW what's going on, going to kill him to cover this up.
You're batting 1000 on stupidity this week
How does it feel to be misled about EVERYTHING??
What about those arrests made that you repeated?? You are a huge idiot!!
we KNOW it
hahaha, too funny and so true. Bet it was burning up the internet on all it's devices scanning for the evil Martial Law conspiracy it reads on alexjones, wmd, frightwinged conspiracy.com , etc..haha

Great comebacks. Keep them up. I guess the whole WORLD knows now, you can run, but you can hide for long if those AMERICANS are hot on your trail, especially if you have a great President offering sympathy, comfort, and ALL the resources he has to protect his citizens. Sad thing is the cuts and disregard for the needs of First Responders and crime fighting organizations by the Party of NO. Looking forward to our President's speech. They will all be running for the meds, alcohol and herbal tea while they regroup and stew over their false flag conspiracy going wrong. PRICELESS

So proud of my fellow AMERICANS in the Commonwealth of Massachuetts.

Here comes the Prez.....after the police conference. Yay, I will be so PROUD of our PRESIDENT too. God Bless America!!!

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

#95394 Apr 19, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Or when an Ambassador in one of the most dangerous areas of the world begs for more security, you move people from other locations or do whatever is necessary to protect them. If you cannot do that due to any budget constraints, you move them out of Benghazi as Britain did. You don't leave them there like sitting ducks.
I agree! They shouldn't have been there without security. That's not the Presidents call, I don't even think that's SOS's job.

That's a CIA thing.

I could possibly see how you could say it lands on SOS Clinton, but I would disagree. but how is it an Obama thing??

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#95395 Apr 19, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not repost it a couple times? Bothers you repukes all out there listed line for line, plain to see. I love my fellow Americans, muslim, catholic, baptist, jewish, hispanic, black, white etc.. I can take each line and show your how the Grand Party of NO and teabagger Congress has demonstrated they do, then there is the nutjobs on here with all their racist remarks. Stomping for some fauxbox pundit's lie about President Obama coming to get your guns...ohhhhhhhh no violating the 2nd Ammendent, yet in the next breath will use a racist comment with total disregard for Freedom of religion, guaranteed by the First Amendment. I don't hate anybody, you repukes certainly have the corner on that hate market. I have 2 REP in my family, the rest of the large family are all Democrats. So shut your ASSumptions. I have more character than all you repukes on here put together and bigotry, racism, hate, gloom and doom is what YOU people demonstrate on a daily basis not me and the MAJORITY. Remember despite the denial, your two parties are the MINORITY. Suck it up or just fo.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
You accuse us of all these terrible things and do exactly what you accuse us of in your own post. I don't hate anyone, but that is exactly what you are accusing me of.

You want to see bigotry, racism, hate, gloom, and doom? Go back and read your own posts. I haven't denied anything. All I know is that 49% of American voters who voted did NOT vote for Obama. He still won. I accept that but your constant attack of your fellow Americans is not necessary. We do not have to agree but your hatred and bullying does nothing but push us all further apart. Any American, no matter their political affiliation, should be incensed by your continuous ranting of hate and bigotry. I pity you and your negative, narrow-minded views.
Justice Dale

United States

#95396 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! They shouldn't have been there without security. That's not the Presidents call, I don't even think that's SOS's job.
That's a CIA thing.
I could possibly see how you could say it lands on SOS Clinton, but I would disagree. but how is it an Obama thing??
If a post cmdr has a high rate of DUI's and doesn't do anything about it, what happens?
RepukesRLemmings

Campbellsville, KY

#95397 Apr 19, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Or when an Ambassador in one of the most dangerous areas of the world begs for more security, you move people from other locations or do whatever is necessary to protect them. If you cannot do that due to any budget constraints, you move them out of Benghazi as Britain did. You don't leave them there like sitting ducks.
Yeah, if it makes it down the ranks of those in charge in the area to the White House. You can keep dwelling on that, but rest assured those responsible will pay. The terrorist and those in the Intelligence Agencies responsible will be dealt with. After all, our President is batting 1000. Watch and learn.

You people dwell over the senseless deaths of 4 Americans and NO President would ignore. You people are ignorant. However, can you explain why your favorite President ignored warnings and let the terrorist kill over 3,000 people on AMERICAN soil? Not to mention the thousands killed or maimed in the 2 WARS he started.

I will be waiting for your spin on that one.

I guess that is why he left office with the WORST approval ratings in the 70 years they tracked it.

BTW, apparently the MAJORITY didn't blame President Obama or Hillary because even after that in December 2012:

January 3, 2013
Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton Most Admired Man & Woman
Mrs. Clinton has been the Most Admired Woman each of the last 11 years, and Mr. Obama has been the Most Admired Man five years in a row.

Read and weep losers

HOLLYWOOD, the USA, the WORLD and the MAJORITY love Hillary and the PRESIDENT

Deal with being the MINORITY losers.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#95398 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! They shouldn't have been there without security. That's not the Presidents call, I don't even think that's SOS's job.
That's a CIA thing.
I could possibly see how you could say it lands on SOS Clinton, but I would disagree. but how is it an Obama thing??
This is my own personal opinion of the situation, Uncle Tab. First, I believe Obama mislead the American people of what actually occurred by insinuating it was all a result of a video when that was never the case. We also know Obama was made aware of the initial attack and did NOTHING. Not even a phone call to check on what was occurring. Just as you give Obama credit for what has occurred in Boston, you must discredit him for what occurred in Benghazi.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95399 Apr 19, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, too funny and so true. Bet it was burning up the internet on all it's devices scanning for the evil Martial Law conspiracy it reads on alexjones, wmd, frightwinged conspiracy.com , etc..haha
Great comebacks. Keep them up. I guess the whole WORLD knows now, you can run, but you can hide for long if those AMERICANS are hot on your trail, especially if you have a great President offering sympathy, comfort, and ALL the resources he has to protect his citizens. Sad thing is the cuts and disregard for the needs of First Responders and crime fighting organizations by the Party of NO. Looking forward to our President's speech. They will all be running for the meds, alcohol and herbal tea while they regroup and stew over their false flag conspiracy going wrong. PRICELESS
So proud of my fellow AMERICANS in the Commonwealth of Massachuetts.
Here comes the Prez.....after the police conference. Yay, I will be so PROUD of our PRESIDENT too. God Bless America!!!
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
I could not agree more! I am SO proud if our country, and how amazing we are as a amazingly great country.

What happened tonight was a great thing. This took just 3 days!!! Our technology was a great help. We are the best if the best.

Republicans will no doubt, do everything possible to tear this apart, piece by piece. The doom, gloom, and fear will go on overtime.... Republican talk radio, WND, FalseNews and all the rest will be working as hard as they can to turn this very positive capture of terrorists into untold republican stupidity.

I'm gonna laugh at them every time and just type 'President Obama, Terrorist Killer!'

GREAT JOB BOSTON!!! JOB WELL DONE!!

Obama speaks!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#95400 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh as much as you like, as you're laughing and maligns foo of yourself, the other terrorist is trapped inside a boat bleeding.
Now get back to your laughter as I watch my president get yet ANOTHER terrorist.
WMD have any more breaking stories of terrorist in other countries to keep you uneducated people who laugh at terrorists??
Oh, you mean the president was there on the scene to capture the terrorist? Sorry I didn't see him. I surely though all those men I saw were the police, EMT'S and firemen. I should have know our noble and brave president would be there putting himself in danger on the front lines. The city could have saved a lot of tax payers money by telling all those police to go home and relax because Barry was on the scene.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95401 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not agree more! I am SO proud if our country, and how amazing we are as a amazingly great country.
What happened tonight was a great thing. This took just 3 days!!! Our technology was a great help. We are the best if the best.
Republicans will no doubt, do everything possible to tear this apart, piece by piece. The doom, gloom, and fear will go on overtime.... Republican talk radio, WND, FalseNews and all the rest will be working as hard as they can to turn this very positive capture of terrorists into untold republican stupidity.
I'm gonna laugh at them every time and just type 'President Obama, Terrorist Killer!'
GREAT JOB BOSTON!!! JOB WELL DONE!!
Obama speaks!!
He "spoke"
ABOUT

WEST, Texas

TOO!

:)

tee hee hee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Test scores 1 hr wonder no more 4
Affairs at the Hospital 1 hr Little bit 1
School board employees hide cash THEFTS ! 5 hr Jack 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr umoron 153,778
Who's in charge of the fb festival entertainment 7 hr Ledford Dean 10
Is Paul Baker a good Disability Lawyer? (Dec '12) 15 hr myrahnna 86
Daniel Boone 2016 17 hr partyondudes 11

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages