'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,207)

Showing posts 84,121 - 84,140 of138,683
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

the 9-11 terrorists came to this country while slick willy was president trained in florida thats a fact, these two terrorists in boston came here while barak insane obamaramadingdong is president, those are facts
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

hey sodolibs, I thought you were so intelligent to have figured this all out before the FBI even could, you sodolibs claimed it was a home grown right winger religious nut,

baaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaa-raaaaacccccccc-naaaa aaaa-phobiaaaaaaaa has overtaken American society, the barackalypse is upon us, the sequester is here, it is doing damage, now we are going to give north korea food stamps so they will like us,

baaaaaaaa-raaaaacccccccc-naaaa aaaa-phobiaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Tim McVey types are suspects in Boston.
More and more looks like we know who was behind this
either you are right, or these ignorant stupid fright wing repukes are wrong, LOLOL, guess what sodolib, you are dumber than the people you call dumb,

this is priceless, can you spell kool aid? what about baaaaaaaaaaa? oh I know, you can't spell, all you know is baaaaaaa-raaaacccccc-naaaaaaa- phobia,

ROTFL at your retardation, please, give us some more figuring it out for us, what are the lotto numbers for next week?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

hey uncle flabby and repukes, this is for you for your intellectual contributions to American society by way of a liberal topix blog.

ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Oh, wtf, didn't want to leave you and your intellect from recognition, here, this ones for you, LOLOLOL,

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
either you are right, or these ignorant stupid fright wing repukes are wrong, LOLOL, guess what sodolib, you are dumber than the people you call dumb,
this is priceless, can you spell kool aid? what about baaaaaaaaaaa? oh I know, you can't spell, all you know is baaaaaaa-raaaacccccc-naaaaaaa- phobia,
ROTFL at your retardation, please, give us some more figuring it out for us, what are the lotto numbers for next week?
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mornig baaa, sand in your little giney this morning?
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaa wrote:
hey uncle flabby and repukes, this is for you for your intellectual contributions to American society by way of a liberal topix blog.
ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Oh, wtf, didn't want to leave you and your intellect from recognition, here, this ones for you, LOLOLOL,
Take your baaaaaaaaaaing goatass back to the barn. Noone clicks on your virus ridden links you nutjob. Take your meds before you go, the suits are coming with a net for you and your cousin A Lunatic.

DITCH MITCH

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

demonicRats wrote:
the 9-11 terrorists came to this country while slick willy was president trained in florida thats a fact, these two terrorists in boston came here while barak insane obamaramadingdong is president, those are facts
'allowed into this country by a democrat president'
...allowed to murder thousands of Americans by a republican president
..then we waited 12 years for another democrat president to serve justice
...we waited 4 days this time
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Good morning Calvin, Uncle Tab

How ignorant of slugs to blame any President for the nutjobs born and bred or allowed in our country. I guess if they are going to place blame on any of them then Bush would have them all beat to hell huh? Can't really top the terror under Bush huh? Yet, I don't see any Dems keeping a scorecard. But then the repukes corner the market on C-R-A-Z-Y evidently by the lunatic rantings of A Lunatic and it's baaaaaaaaaa goatgirl. End the day on here with A Lunatic and broken sentences, CAPS, nonsense, and crazy irrelevant rants, then start the morning with the baaaaing goat girl. They must work in shifts. No wonder the repukes that posted daily moved on to other threads to avoid embarassment these losers must bring to them. AND they wonder why they lose elections. Funny as hell, eh?

DITCH MITCH

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
How ignorant of slugs to blame any President for the nutjobs born and bred or allowed in our country. I guess if they are going to place blame on any of them then Bush would have them all beat to hell huh? Can't really top the terror under Bush huh? Yet, I don't see any Dems keeping a scorecard. But then the repukes corner the market on C-R-A-Z-Y evidently by the lunatic rantings of A Lunatic and it's baaaaaaaaaa goatgirl. End the day on here with A Lunatic and broken sentences, CAPS, nonsense, and crazy irrelevant rants, then start the morning with the baaaaing goat girl. They must work in shifts. No wonder the repukes that posted daily moved on to other threads to avoid embarassment these losers must bring to them. AND they wonder why they lose elections. Funny as hell, eh?
DITCH MITCH
Good morning, some good news brewing, justice for the dead and injured, that is
but somewhere in Russia is a family mourning their lost loved one, and probably, any minute now, the death of his brother...nobody wins
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
DITCH MITCH
ROTFL, let me translate all this gibberish,

duh, dope, yep, sap, sup, zup, dooo, yeaaaah, yep, yope, duh, doh, zip, zap, zop, flip, flap, flope, duh, duh, dope, yep, sap, sup, zup, dooo, yeaaaah, yep, yope, duh, doh, zip, zap, zop, flip, flap, flope, duh,

you are correct, very funny, baaaaaaaaaa, you sheepletards couldn't get it right if you had a teleprompter, thats why you have a 'shrill run down your leg' when oblamer reads from his,

I see another teleprompter photo op coming with victims - right after the golf game with tiger, and just before a meeting with beyonce, LOLOL, what a leader you sheepletards have,

baaaaaaaaa-raaaaacccccc-naaaaa aaa-phobiaaaaaaaaa,
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your baaaaaaaaaaing goatass back to the barn. Noone clicks on your virus ridden links you nutjob. Take your meds before you go, the suits are coming with a net for you and your cousin A Lunatic.
DITCH MITCH
but you did click you sodolib, baaaaaaaaa, ROTFL,
is that another 'intellectual prediction', that the suits are coming? I don't know whether to LOLOL or tell you to baaaaaaaaaa for that one, since you are sooo intelligent and have a great handle on life, please do tell us when hussein oblamer is going to solve benghazi, oh wait! sorry, forgot, that was covered up by he and billary, never mind, baaaaaaaaa

wow, fright wingers, religious nuts, ignorant conservatives, evil rich repubs, all ganging up in your fantasy land, you have a lot of categories to deal with here, we just have one, sodolibtards,

baaaaaa-raaacccccc-naaaaaaa-ph obiaaaaaaa

ROTFL,

LOLOL
LOLOL

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Che Guevara was a Democrat?
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/obama_che_gu...

Birds of a feather?
It was no fluke there were many campaign workers with Che Guevara T shirts.
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
DITCH MITCH
and how intelliget to blame AMERICANS you left wing sodolib, you and your gay lover uncle flabby blamed AMERICANS before anything was known, thus, you are sodolib retards,

please enlighten us with some more 'intellect', LOLOLOL

baaaaaaaa-raaaaaaaaccccccc-naa aaaaaa-phobiaaaaaaaa
RepukesRLemmings

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, let me translate all this gibberish,
duh, dope, yep, sap, sup, zup, dooo, yeaaaah, yep, yope, duh, doh, zip, zap, zop, flip, flap, flope, duh, duh, dope, yep, sap, sup, zup, dooo, yeaaaah, yep, yope, duh, doh, zip, zap, zop, flip, flap, flope, duh,
you are correct, very funny, baaaaaaaaaa, you sheepletards couldn't get it right if you had a teleprompter, thats why you have a 'shrill run down your leg' when oblamer reads from his,
I see another teleprompter photo op coming with victims - right after the golf game with tiger, and just before a meeting with beyonce, LOLOL, what a leader you sheepletards have,
baaaaaaaaa-raaaaacccccc-naaaaa aaa-phobiaaaaaaaaa,
All you post is nothing more than childish gib·ber·ish (j b r-sh) n. 1. Unintelligible or nonsensical talk or writing. Great goat and sheep imitations though. I think you need a strait jacket. You couldn't use a teleprompter any more than Bush could, and he did use them. Better go take care of that brown running out of your mouth little loser goat girl.

HILLARY 2014

DITCH MITCH 2014
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
All you post is nothing more than childish gib·ber·ish (j b r-sh) n. 1. Unintelligible or nonsensical talk or writing. Great goat and sheep imitations though. I think you need a strait jacket. You couldn't use a teleprompter any more than Bush could, and he did use them. Better go take care of that brown running out of your mouth little loser goat girl.
HILLARY 2014
DITCH MITCH 2014
oh poor baby, libotard sheeple got owned again, LOLOL,
please, we are still waiting on some more 'intellectual' enlightenment from the sodolib gallery on topix.

can any of you sodolibs spell social security, medicare or sequester? the only company not laying off or forcasting layoffs are the ones that make teleprompters, ROTFL,

here libbytard, another link for you to click on and then post that you didn't, LOLOL

Home Depot Co-Founder: Obamacare Will "Kill Off" Small Business

"If [employees] are thrown out of their medical plans now, where they’re covered in a good plan and thrown under the bus, they’re going to be destroyed,” Home Depot co-founder Bernie Marcus declared to Newsmax TV.“If, in fact, they don’t stay as full-time employees but go to part-time employees, they’re going to be destroyed."

"People have to understand that the villain is not their employer; the villain is the U.S. government,” Marcus added. "Obamacare is the capper. That’s the bullet to the temple."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...

baaaaaaaa-raaaaaccccc-naaaaaaa a-phobiaaaaaa,
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

come one libby, post another psychological rant to another sheepletard like you are talking to them and not for the 'fright wingers' to read, I thought people outgrew that in Kindergarten, oh, forgot, liberals suffer from arrested development,

you libs get owned 40 times a day,

baaaaaaaaaa-raaaaaccccccccc-na aaaaaaaa-phobiaaaaa

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/obama_che_gu...
Birds of a feather?
It was no fluke there were many campaign workers with Che Guevara T shirts.
birds of a feather? you mean revolutionaries?
"Better to die standing than to live on your knees."
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, some good news brewing, justice for the dead and injured, that is
but somewhere in Russia is a family mourning their lost loved one, and probably, any minute now, the death of his brother...nobody wins
justice wins, a tragedy in the lifes of thousands can now begin to close and healing process starts, justice always wins regardless of how soon or long it takes,
demonicRats

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

thank god rand paul stopped obozo from using drones on american soil

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,121 - 84,140 of138,683
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min curious 122,773
benge mcgee for family court judge 30 min Voter 11
Best elementary school 1 hr momma of 5 15
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr nope 920
Maryann Smith and Thomas (Oct '12) 2 hr lettin it all out 21
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 3 hr jimmy 28
lamon jones 3 hr someone who knows 13
Corey vs. Collins 5 hr Pop 56
•••