'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#95264 Apr 19, 2013
Layla

Go out and STOCK UP
on chips & DIP

This is gonna be
BETTER

Than
ANY

Super BOWL

Week-end ....

:~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95265 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your daughter is as stupid as you are.
We all now understand where she got her instability. Both if you are mental idiots!!
You failed miserably as a parent!!
You should be ashamed!
Are you watching Obama taking care of terrorists?? That's the way it's done!
Now seek mental help for you and your daughter... I bet she was embarrassed at admitting it as you are embarrassed You raised such a worthless kid.
;D
Uncle Tab

United States

#95266 Apr 19, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
A dead terrorist can't talk or point fingers, can they?
Yes they can..... There home isn't dead, whats inside there can 'talk'car that's being loaded on a rollback right now can 'talk' computers can 'talk'

Information is talking, wether you get it from the person, or his belongings.

What's your point? Do you all not think these types of things thru before you type?
Uncle Tab

United States

#95267 Apr 19, 2013
Wonder how this mentally ill terrorists got guns to kill the policeman in Boston??(Who's brother works for Hendrick Motorsports if anyone is interested) and I'm sure mental evaluations would have done NO GOOD with these terrorists.

Have to say it again.... Another republican failure.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#95268 Apr 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
Dr. appt for Cal........
Please pray that it's not Conservativitis
I don't think it's fatal, if caught early, but the symptoms are devastatingly debilitating...
and God knows, we've all seen the side effects.

Oh my goodness!!! You just admitted there's a God!
Calvin, you'r not high on my favorites list, but I do hope it's nothing serious, and that you'll be OK.
Don't despair, if it is conservatism, we will make room for you on this side.
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95269 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Low education republican voter... 9/11 happened when Dumbya was in office.
Again..... This is what republicans are today, completely STUPID!!
All of them are the same as this one.
Such an easy target, I almost feel bad about owning this uneducated trailer dweller, but it's just a republican, not like they are an important part of our society.
LOLOL, you sodolibs keep quite when you are owned, then when the cats away the sodolibs will play, no comments until after I pause my owning of you,

9/11 was organized under the monica presidency, he handed it to bush, but, oblamer as you know, just handed himself the worst econmy in u.s. history, lolol,

that just kills you sodotards now doesn't it, and you know the best part of it all, oblamer isn't done destroying our economy,

the barackalypse is upon us, baaaaaaaaaaaa

bush stopped terrorism, oblamer funds it, baaaaaaaa

G.W. 2x winner, highest approval ratings in U.S. history,

YEAH!
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95270 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Wonder how this mentally ill terrorists got guns to kill the policeman in Boston??(Who's brother works for Hendrick Motorsports if anyone is interested) and I'm sure mental evaluations would have done NO GOOD with these terrorists.
Have to say it again.... Another republican failure.
yep, a republican failure in a 100% demotard state,

baaaaaaaaaa

LOLOL

owned again uncle flabby,

hows that social security and medicare working out for you?
they cut your hours at the movie theater yet? baaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#95271 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Layla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fX5USg8_1gAXX
Go out and STOCK UP
on chips & DIP
This is gonna be
BETTER
Than
ANY
Super BOWL
Week-end ....
:~)
One million people in Boston are staying in there homes, a suburb is closed down, law enforement agencies are doing house to house searches for terrorists..... And you say get chips and dip for a weekend while we track down terrorists.

Figure Thunder Over Louisville is of higher priority than terrorists.

Coming from the crazy catlady with the mentally unstable daughter she raised claiming to be a true American Patriot.

Womder how long it wil take you unstable republicans to say this is a practice exercise to take guns?

LMMFAO@you idiots

Nuff said!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#95272 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
we should invade north and south dakota, they have more oil than the middle east, baaaaaaaaaaaa, but can't touch it, might create too many jobs and that would wreck oblamers plans to full socialization,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_93SldBytjEXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Actually you ignorant POS the US is at record high oil production. What's the American oil companies doing with it? The US is at a 70 year record high for oil EXPORTS. Repubs got suckered with that Drill Baby Drill shit. It's all going to China. Losers and suckers for any Repub talking point your leaders throw out to you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95273 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
One million people in Boston are staying in there homes, a suburb is closed down, law enforement agencies are doing house to house searches for terrorists..... And you say get chips and dip for a weekend while we track down terrorists.
Figure Thunder Over Louisville is of higher priority than terrorists.
Coming from the crazy catlady with the mentally unstable daughter she raised claiming to be a true American Patriot.
Womder how long it wil take you unstable republicans to say this is a practice exercise to take guns?
LMMFAO@you idiots
Nuff said!
yeah ...
HOW do "you" THINK
those boys FATHER "feels" ...???

With the obot admin ...
PLAYING

"Call of DUTY"

out
on

LIVE TV

SUCH "in your FACE"
violence

just

CREATES

MORE

in your FACE ... V-I-O-L-E-N-C-E ....

you "ignorant" peeps!

Location hidden

#95274 Apr 19, 2013
What's the Repub leaders in DC doing about the American oil companies getting RICH by shipping America's oil ??????????
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked a Democratic measure championed by President Barack Obama to end tax breaks for the major oil companies.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95275 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL, you sodolibs keep quite when you are owned, then when the cats away the sodolibs will play, no comments until after I pause my owning of you,
9/11 was organized under the monica presidency, he handed it to bush, but, oblamer as you know, just handed himself the worst econmy in u.s. history, lolol,
that just kills you sodotards now doesn't it, and you know the best part of it all, oblamer isn't done destroying our economy,
YEAH!
I understand why your so stupid... It's from your mother!

Obama got OBL, many others, but he's a big deal. I know you all hate to be proven wrong on this subject. Now he got these terrorists.... You just said Dumbya stopped terrorism?? Guess he let all the ones who Obama has killed (including today) slip thru??

Makes perfect sense.... To you uneducated FalseNewsers!

Great 'news' site you trolls drink from.

!

Location hidden

#95276 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah ...
HOW do "you" THINK
With the obot admin ...
PLAYING
"Call of DUTY"
out
on
LIVE TV
SUCH "in your FACE"
violence
just
CREATES
MORE
you "ignorant" peeps!
You got that one Right about violence creates more violence. Bush and his bullshit wars created more hate for America that's going to last for the next 100 years.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95278 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah ...
HOW do "you" THINK
With the obot admin ...
PLAYING
"Call of DUTY"
out
on
LIVE TV
SUCH "in your FACE"
violence
just
CREATES
MORE
you "ignorant" peeps!
It sends a very strong message all over the world telling ALL terrorists that we will come after you no matter where you are.

Like Obama did with OBL!!

No one is safe when they kill Americans!! We will come after you and we will kill you.

Now go buy your chips and dip fatass and sit by your computer all day trying to turn yet ANOTHER Obama success into some crazy right wing spin failure.

Your daughter needs her meds... Handle that. You should be embarrased, sad thing is, you aren't.
baaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95279 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand why your so stupid... It's from your mother!
Obama got OBL, many others, but he's a big deal. I know you all hate to be proven wrong on this subject. Now he got these terrorists.... You just said Dumbya stopped terrorism?? Guess he let all the ones who Obama has killed (including today) slip thru??
Makes perfect sense.... To you uneducated FalseNewsers!
Great 'news' site you trolls drink from.
!
obama didn't get obl and the entire world knows that, he would not kill someone he is funding - like the mooslum bro hoods, navy seals got fed up and took him out, g.w. bushs interrogation tactics got obl and you and everybody knows it, the only difference is, you are stooopiid, baaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95280 Apr 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
What's the Repub leaders in DC doing about the American oil companies getting RICH by shipping America's oil ??????????
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked a Democratic measure championed by President Barack Obama to end tax breaks for the major oil companies.
repub leaders are passing oblamers s.security and medicare cuts, what else do you want themt to do, they are agreeing with your libotard in chief,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95281 Apr 19, 2013
Millions of people ...

OFF "work" for a day!

HOW is THAT helping the ECONOMY ???

ALL ...

because of one lil pUnk!

"supposedly"

~~~
baaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95282 Apr 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You got that one Right about violence creates more violence. Bush and his bullshit wars created more hate for America that's going to last for the next 100 years.
bush didn't fund al qaeda and the mooslum bro hoods, he killed them, oblamer is making reparations with F-16s and billion of U.S.$,

baaaaaaaaaa-raaaccccccc-naaaaa aaa-phobiaaaaaaaa
baaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95283 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It sends a very strong message all over the world telling ALL terrorists that we will come after you no matter where you are.
Like Obama did with OBL!!
No one is safe when they kill Americans!! We will come after you and we will kill you.
Now go buy your chips and dip fatass and sit by your computer all day trying to turn yet ANOTHER Obama success into some crazy right wing spin failure.
Your daughter needs her meds... Handle that. You should be embarrased, sad thing is, you aren't.
ROTFL, wow, the oblamer funded terrorists in benghazi are shaking in their boots, just like N. Korea and Iran are,

baaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#95284 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH!
(Watch this)

You say Obama funds terrorism, please show your facts backing this statement up.

How long will you stall on providing this proof??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Athenesword 136,658
state police 32 min Non Addict 15
amy mills 40 min amY 11
Little Alvin Hubbard running scared !!! 1 hr Rockdad 8
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 2 hr lil bit 24
Hello Gray, Kentucky 2 hr Family Friend 18
Where's Arthur Vaughn? 3 hr Amanda 9
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]