'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#95152 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling everything a false flag is gullible.
One is dead, one still missing.
Notice the T-Shirt?
No Tea Party here, looks like a Dimocrat!

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#95153 Apr 19, 2013
Leaving the Light On wrote:
<quoted text>
Deliberately swindle wrong information.Thats all good and fancy. But not so hot if you have to focus on facts and detail.
works for your side, thought I'd give it a shot

#95154 Apr 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the T-Shirt?
No Tea Party here, looks like a Dimocrat!
http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013...
Che Guevara was a Democrat?
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#95155 Apr 19, 2013
just like 9-11 the terrorists were allowed into this country by a democrat president thats a fact

#95156 Apr 19, 2013
bourgeois apologists desperate for an incident

#95157 Apr 19, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
just like 9-11 the terrorists were allowed into this country by a democrat president thats a fact
the test of a 'fact' is 'proof', so, do go on

#95159 Apr 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHILE I DON’T SEE THIS AS A BRIGHT LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL I DO SEE IT AS A FLICKER OF LIGHT THAT COULD BECOME MUCH BRIGHTER IF THE JUDGE HEARS THE CASE AND RENDERS AN UNBIASED RULING.
THANX TO ALL FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND SUPPORT OF DR. TAITZ IN HER HERCULEAN EFFORT OVER THE PAST 5 YEARS TO GET OBAMA’S ELIGIBILITY EXAMINED.
BEST,
ED
AFFIDAVIT BY MAJOR GENERAL EDWARD M. BROWNE
UNITED STATES ARMY, RETIRED
I, Major General Edward, M. Browne, U.S. Army retired, attest under the penalty of perjury that I personally discussed the attached letter to Judge Morrison C. England with the following Senior Rank Officers. All of them stated to me that they are signing this letter and forwarding it to Attorney Orly Taitz, to be presented in court.
John R. D. Cleland William E. Hall
Major General, US Army Retired Brigadier General, US Army Retired
Maurice W. Kendall John A. Kjellstrom
Major General, US Army Retired Lt. General, US Army Retired
Homer S. Long Gordon P. Masterson
Major General, US Army Retired Brigadier General, USAF Retired
James A. Teal George S. Walker
Brigadier General, US Army Retired Brigadier General, US Army Retired
Stanley Cass John L. Deryck
Colonel, US Army Retired Lt. Colonel, US Army Retired
David Keating Susan B. Neugebauer
Colonel, US Army Retired Colonel, USAF Retired
Charles L Thomas John J. Top
Lt. Colonel, US Army Retired Colonel, US Army Retired
Eugene R. Walsh Burl A. Zorn
Colonel, US Army Retired Colonel, US Army Retired
//SIGNED//
Edward M. Browne………………………… APRIL 18, 2013
http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/
I saw you looking for some new sensation , now Hot C is your Sugarman; you got a taste of his sweet 'salvation,' and now you're eating from the palm of his hand
Sad eyed Lady of the lowlife, come on, burn awhile with C
I'll pour my High Life on your bonfire, baby
we'll send Jay to steal some gasoline
demonicRats

Somerset, KY

#95160 Apr 19, 2013
the 9-11 terrorists came to this country while slick willy was president trained in florida thats a fact, these two terrorists in boston came here while barak insane obamaramadingdong is president, those are facts
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95161 Apr 19, 2013
hey sodolibs, I thought you were so intelligent to have figured this all out before the FBI even could, you sodolibs claimed it was a home grown right winger religious nut,

baaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95162 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaaa-raaaaacccccccc-naaaa aaaa-phobiaaaaaaaa has overtaken American society, the barackalypse is upon us, the sequester is here, it is doing damage, now we are going to give north korea food stamps so they will like us,

baaaaaaaa-raaaaacccccccc-naaaa aaaa-phobiaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95163 Apr 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Tim McVey types are suspects in Boston.
More and more looks like we know who was behind this
either you are right, or these ignorant stupid fright wing repukes are wrong, LOLOL, guess what sodolib, you are dumber than the people you call dumb,

this is priceless, can you spell kool aid? what about baaaaaaaaaaa? oh I know, you can't spell, all you know is baaaaaaa-raaaacccccc-naaaaaaa- phobia,

ROTFL at your retardation, please, give us some more figuring it out for us, what are the lotto numbers for next week?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95164 Apr 19, 2013
hey uncle flabby and repukes, this is for you for your intellectual contributions to American society by way of a liberal topix blog.

ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh, wtf, didn't want to leave you and your intellect from recognition, here, this ones for you, LOLOLOL,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

#95165 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
either you are right, or these ignorant stupid fright wing repukes are wrong, LOLOL, guess what sodolib, you are dumber than the people you call dumb,
this is priceless, can you spell kool aid? what about baaaaaaaaaaa? oh I know, you can't spell, all you know is baaaaaaa-raaaacccccc-naaaaaaa- phobia,
ROTFL at your retardation, please, give us some more figuring it out for us, what are the lotto numbers for next week?
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mornig baaa, sand in your little giney this morning?
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95166 Apr 19, 2013
baaaaaaa wrote:
hey uncle flabby and repukes, this is for you for your intellectual contributions to American society by way of a liberal topix blog.
ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PpccpglnNf0XX
Oh, wtf, didn't want to leave you and your intellect from recognition, here, this ones for you, LOLOLOL,
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Take your baaaaaaaaaaing goatass back to the barn. Noone clicks on your virus ridden links you nutjob. Take your meds before you go, the suits are coming with a net for you and your cousin A Lunatic.

DITCH MITCH

#95167 Apr 19, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
the 9-11 terrorists came to this country while slick willy was president trained in florida thats a fact, these two terrorists in boston came here while barak insane obamaramadingdong is president, those are facts
'allowed into this country by a democrat president'
...allowed to murder thousands of Americans by a republican president
..then we waited 12 years for another democrat president to serve justice
...we waited 4 days this time
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#95168 Apr 19, 2013
Good morning Calvin, Uncle Tab

How ignorant of slugs to blame any President for the nutjobs born and bred or allowed in our country. I guess if they are going to place blame on any of them then Bush would have them all beat to hell huh? Can't really top the terror under Bush huh? Yet, I don't see any Dems keeping a scorecard. But then the repukes corner the market on C-R-A-Z-Y evidently by the lunatic rantings of A Lunatic and it's baaaaaaaaaa goatgirl. End the day on here with A Lunatic and broken sentences, CAPS, nonsense, and crazy irrelevant rants, then start the morning with the baaaaing goat girl. They must work in shifts. No wonder the repukes that posted daily moved on to other threads to avoid embarassment these losers must bring to them. AND they wonder why they lose elections. Funny as hell, eh?

DITCH MITCH

#95169 Apr 19, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
How ignorant of slugs to blame any President for the nutjobs born and bred or allowed in our country. I guess if they are going to place blame on any of them then Bush would have them all beat to hell huh? Can't really top the terror under Bush huh? Yet, I don't see any Dems keeping a scorecard. But then the repukes corner the market on C-R-A-Z-Y evidently by the lunatic rantings of A Lunatic and it's baaaaaaaaaa goatgirl. End the day on here with A Lunatic and broken sentences, CAPS, nonsense, and crazy irrelevant rants, then start the morning with the baaaaing goat girl. They must work in shifts. No wonder the repukes that posted daily moved on to other threads to avoid embarassment these losers must bring to them. AND they wonder why they lose elections. Funny as hell, eh?
DITCH MITCH
Good morning, some good news brewing, justice for the dead and injured, that is
but somewhere in Russia is a family mourning their lost loved one, and probably, any minute now, the death of his brother...nobody wins
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95170 Apr 19, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
DITCH MITCH
ROTFL, let me translate all this gibberish,

duh, dope, yep, sap, sup, zup, dooo, yeaaaah, yep, yope, duh, doh, zip, zap, zop, flip, flap, flope, duh, duh, dope, yep, sap, sup, zup, dooo, yeaaaah, yep, yope, duh, doh, zip, zap, zop, flip, flap, flope, duh,

you are correct, very funny, baaaaaaaaaa, you sheepletards couldn't get it right if you had a teleprompter, thats why you have a 'shrill run down your leg' when oblamer reads from his,

I see another teleprompter photo op coming with victims - right after the golf game with tiger, and just before a meeting with beyonce, LOLOL, what a leader you sheepletards have,

baaaaaaaaa-raaaaacccccc-naaaaa aaa-phobiaaaaaaaaa,
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#95171 Apr 19, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your baaaaaaaaaaing goatass back to the barn. Noone clicks on your virus ridden links you nutjob. Take your meds before you go, the suits are coming with a net for you and your cousin A Lunatic.
DITCH MITCH
but you did click you sodolib, baaaaaaaaa, ROTFL,
is that another 'intellectual prediction', that the suits are coming? I don't know whether to LOLOL or tell you to baaaaaaaaaa for that one, since you are sooo intelligent and have a great handle on life, please do tell us when hussein oblamer is going to solve benghazi, oh wait! sorry, forgot, that was covered up by he and billary, never mind, baaaaaaaaa

wow, fright wingers, religious nuts, ignorant conservatives, evil rich repubs, all ganging up in your fantasy land, you have a lot of categories to deal with here, we just have one, sodolibtards,

baaaaaa-raaacccccc-naaaaaaa-ph obiaaaaaaa

ROTFL,

LOLOL
LOLOL

Since: Dec 11

#95172 Apr 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Che Guevara was a Democrat?
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/obama_che_gu...

Birds of a feather?
It was no fluke there were many campaign workers with Che Guevara T shirts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min SNYB 131,595
Darren k west pickup Sampson lane election signs 1 hr Bobby Alan 2
megan marie rogers woolum 4 hr Curious 1
moma screwer 6 hr Piggy 8
Darren k west come to catron ave get your signs 9 hr Ruth 4
Darren k west please pick up political signs 11 hr Please 8
Darren west pick up your Election signs PLEASE... 11 hr Please Darren 19
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 24 beeraholic 49
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:20 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:20PM
Fitzpatrick Announced as Starter vs. Titans