'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
demonicRats

Sheridan, AR

#94951 Apr 18, 2013
i hear the democrats are trying desperately to find the boston bombers they need some new professors at columbia university
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#94952 Apr 18, 2013
Hey sodolibs, here are your uneducated ignorant republicans, ROTFL, LOLOLOL, you jealous minimum wage low intellects, and this is posted right on your liberal loving topix! LOLOL, now wonder the demotard party is all welfare, baaaaaaaaaaa

The Very Rich are Also Very, Very Smart, Claims Researcher

'Maybe we should be focusing on the top 1% in brains,' he writes

The rich are successful because they're hyper-intelligent, not merely lucky (though to the degree smarts are inherited, that's a kind of luck too). That's the takeaway from a piece at CNBC that reports on the work of Duke University scientist Jonathan Wai, who finds that "the top one percent in wealth highly overlaps with the top one percent in brains."
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#94953 Apr 18, 2013
Come on now uncle flabby and repuke, tell us now just how dumb rich repubs are, ROTFL,

If the internet were no longer available you two sodomites would go crazier thay you already are, no keyboard = no one to talk to, baaaaaaaaaa

LOLOL

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#94954 Apr 18, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Come and get'em!!
That is the problem with the Repub side. They were sold the talking point of Obama is coming for your guns. The truth about the Bill was its trying to stop more felons, mentally ill and gun runners from getting guns. But as usual the Fear-monger Party told the weak minded fools among us that it was the "Secret" government coming. McCarthy, Jim Jones, Beck, Rush and FauxNews gained their power and or money from praying on the weak minded with the FEAR talk. Fear ALWAYS sells well to the Repub crowd.
Repubs are afraid. Very, very, very afraid.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#94955 Apr 18, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me rewrite then before I get off here and let the crazies play. haha
hahaha go to hell for all I care(,) loser. Capiche' that up your ass(,)little girl. Maybe my flatterer will invite you to one their tea parties. You would fit right in. C-R-A-Z-Y
And I am (NOT)talking about the Patsy Cline song before you run and dig it up to post. Don't forget to change socks a few times and stomp on those icons. Like they mean jackshit. That's hilarious. Go take your meds or puff on your pipe. Lunatic
You bunch of clowns be sure and leave me some good laughs. haha
In his fifth term now, McConnell has an approval rating in Kentucky of 36 percent. Silent but sullen, most of his own party doesn't really like him. The state's Democrats, who still control the governorship and the lower house, positively despise the man.
DITCH MITCH and the party of no/teabaggers!!
lmfao!!!! Hell yeah! ditch Mitch ass!!!
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#94956 Apr 18, 2013
See my Dems had the doom and gloomers
bat shit crazy last night. Very entertaining.
They live in fear day to day. Sad existence.
Won't change the fact.
BARACK OBAMA 2XWINNER, BY A LANDSLIDE
MY MAN.
READ IT AND WEEP.
Loving Life, Yeah baby!
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#94957 Apr 18, 2013
Hot C
"Happy Belated Birthday"
Hope you had a great day.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#94958 Apr 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That is the problem with the Repub side. They were sold the talking point of Obama is coming for your guns. The truth about the Bill was its trying to stop more felons, mentally ill and gun runners from getting guns. But as usual the Fear-monger Party told the weak minded fools among us that it was the "Secret" government coming. McCarthy, Jim Jones, Beck, Rush and FauxNews gained their power and or money from praying on the weak minded with the FEAR talk. Fear ALWAYS sells well to the Repub crowd.
Hate for those that know better.
Fear for the bottom of the bowl repubs. They think their dying party cares about
them. If they did, they would not still be at the bottom.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#94959 Apr 18, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Hate for those that know better.
Fear for the bottom of the bowl repubs. They think their dying party cares about
them. If they did, they would not still be at the bottom.
thank your party of "No"
Uncle Tab

United States

#94960 Apr 18, 2013
baaaaaaaa wrote:
Come on now uncle flabby and repuke, tell us now just how dumb rich repubs are, ROTFL,
If the internet were no longer available you two sodomites would go crazier thay you already are, no keyboard = no one to talk to, baaaaaaaaaa
LOLOL
I never said they weren't smart.... I said you all were stupid.

They have it made... They have idiots like you who have nothing, living in a trailer on food stamps, hollering some rich persons praises and even this they would (and do) laugh in your face every day..... They got it made.

You obviously don't think things thru.... We're used to the low education republican voter.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#94961 Apr 18, 2013
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

HILLARY CLINTON 2016.
YEAH!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#94962 Apr 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That is the problem with the Repub side. They were sold the talking point of Obama is coming for your guns. The truth about the Bill was its trying to stop more felons, mentally ill and gun runners from getting guns. But as usual the Fear-monger Party told the weak minded fools among us that it was the "Secret" government coming. McCarthy, Jim Jones, Beck, Rush and FauxNews gained their power and or money from praying on the weak minded with the FEAR talk. Fear ALWAYS sells well to the Repub crowd.
So true!!

Just one word describes republicans after this...

COWARDS!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#94963 Apr 18, 2013
Republicans are scared of blacks, scared of Latinos..... They HAD to have their guns.

Nothing better than a coward racist with a gun.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#94964 Apr 18, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Police Sergeant Fired Over Trayvon Martin Shooting Targets
A Florida police sergeant was fired for allegedly bringing Trayvon Martin shooting targets he purchased on the Internet to a firearms training session.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/04...
Probably a racist repuke. They would think this is funny.
In his fifth term now, McConnell has an approval rating in Kentucky of 36 percent. Silent but sullen, most of his own party doesn't really like him. The state's Democrats, who still control the governorship and the lower house, positively despise the man.
DITCH MITCH and the party of no/teabaggers!!
Sweetie pie, there are idiots on both sides.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#94965 Apr 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Republicans are scared of blacks, scared of Latinos..... They HAD to have their guns.
I'm not scared of Blacks or Latinos. I have Black friends and there's many Latinos working in our town and they work hard and don't cause trouble. They own business's.
What I'm scared of is my own government taking advantage of us all and pitting us all against each other. That works to the governments advantage.
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#94966 Apr 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they weren't smart.... I said you all were stupid.
They have it made... They have idiots like you who have nothing, living in a trailer on food stamps, hollering some rich persons praises and even this they would (and do) laugh in your face every day..... They got it made.
You obviously don't think things thru.... We're used to the low education republican voter.
you just make my day all the time, what a retard, if what you said were true that would be credtied to you, but what you said was 100% false and makes you a low intellect inbred toothless overweight side of the holler trailer trash, LOLOL,

jealousy from you minimum wagers is pretty funny, especially now that your oblamer is cutting social security and medicare, baaaaaaaaaaaa,

please tell us again just how dumb rich repubs are! LOL
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#94967 Apr 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
nothing better than an undeducated welfare slob waiting on their check, baaaaaa,
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#94968 Apr 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
you are starting to make uncle flabby look smart, man are you a retard, you are the first to want other people to register, turn in, allow confiscation, but not apply to you, if fear drives the repubs - that is all well - it keeps them on their toes, but ignorance and fags keep the demotards going, thats all they have in their party, barney frank, nutsey poolsei,

what a bunch of ignorant self absorbed sheepletards, baaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#94969 Apr 18, 2013
OK, sodolibs, heres todays detox schedule for you,
baaaaaaaaaaa,

Rush 12:00 - 3:00
Sean 3:00 - 5:00
Levin 8:00 - 11:00
Savage 11:00 -?
Uncle Tab

United States

#94970 Apr 18, 2013
http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1877139
Takes a 15 point drop I'm approval rating in one day!!
WOW!!!
Just the beginning of many hits republicans are taking after not doing what the majority wants.
It just makes me smile that you dumb republican sheep don't understand the magnitude of this.

But let's be honest..... Look at republicans here claiming to be patriotic and brave Americans, claiming this over a few rooms of dead children's bodies, be side they all know that the majority of republicans who would have to have mental evaluations for guns would ALL lose those guns. It's just a fact! That's the only reason republicans are so cowardly scared.... You aren't brave at all. Not one single one of you.

You love to ring that abortion bill as often as possible.... But shooting 4 and 5 year olds is completely acceptable to you idiots.

Don't abort children..... Keep them alive so mentally unstable republicans can shoot them as the sit in a classroom and learn how to write letters for the first time.

You're all nothing but trash! Every one of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Another Vet 7,273
Stealing from child's grave 8 min gimme a big nickle 17
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
T and L pawn 1 hr True Anon 2
Joe and Teresa 1 hr I wonder 13
barbourville utitlities ripoff 1 hr True Anon 7
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Yes and Amen 131,112

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]