'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#94959 Apr 18, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Hate for those that know better.
Fear for the bottom of the bowl repubs. They think their dying party cares about
them. If they did, they would not still be at the bottom.
thank your party of "No"
Uncle Tab

United States

#94960 Apr 18, 2013
baaaaaaaa wrote:
Come on now uncle flabby and repuke, tell us now just how dumb rich repubs are, ROTFL,
If the internet were no longer available you two sodomites would go crazier thay you already are, no keyboard = no one to talk to, baaaaaaaaaa
LOLOL
I never said they weren't smart.... I said you all were stupid.

They have it made... They have idiots like you who have nothing, living in a trailer on food stamps, hollering some rich persons praises and even this they would (and do) laugh in your face every day..... They got it made.

You obviously don't think things thru.... We're used to the low education republican voter.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#94961 Apr 18, 2013
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

HILLARY CLINTON 2016.
YEAH!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#94962 Apr 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That is the problem with the Repub side. They were sold the talking point of Obama is coming for your guns. The truth about the Bill was its trying to stop more felons, mentally ill and gun runners from getting guns. But as usual the Fear-monger Party told the weak minded fools among us that it was the "Secret" government coming. McCarthy, Jim Jones, Beck, Rush and FauxNews gained their power and or money from praying on the weak minded with the FEAR talk. Fear ALWAYS sells well to the Repub crowd.
Repubs are afraid. Very, very, very afraid.
So true!!

Just one word describes republicans after this...

COWARDS!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#94963 Apr 18, 2013
Republicans are scared of blacks, scared of Latinos..... They HAD to have their guns.

Nothing better than a coward racist with a gun.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#94964 Apr 18, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Police Sergeant Fired Over Trayvon Martin Shooting Targets
A Florida police sergeant was fired for allegedly bringing Trayvon Martin shooting targets he purchased on the Internet to a firearms training session.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/04...
Probably a racist repuke. They would think this is funny.
In his fifth term now, McConnell has an approval rating in Kentucky of 36 percent. Silent but sullen, most of his own party doesn't really like him. The state's Democrats, who still control the governorship and the lower house, positively despise the man.
DITCH MITCH and the party of no/teabaggers!!
Sweetie pie, there are idiots on both sides.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#94965 Apr 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Republicans are scared of blacks, scared of Latinos..... They HAD to have their guns.
I'm not scared of Blacks or Latinos. I have Black friends and there's many Latinos working in our town and they work hard and don't cause trouble. They own business's.
What I'm scared of is my own government taking advantage of us all and pitting us all against each other. That works to the governments advantage.
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#94966 Apr 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they weren't smart.... I said you all were stupid.
They have it made... They have idiots like you who have nothing, living in a trailer on food stamps, hollering some rich persons praises and even this they would (and do) laugh in your face every day..... They got it made.
You obviously don't think things thru.... We're used to the low education republican voter.
you just make my day all the time, what a retard, if what you said were true that would be credtied to you, but what you said was 100% false and makes you a low intellect inbred toothless overweight side of the holler trailer trash, LOLOL,

jealousy from you minimum wagers is pretty funny, especially now that your oblamer is cutting social security and medicare, baaaaaaaaaaaa,

please tell us again just how dumb rich repubs are! LOL
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#94967 Apr 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
nothing better than an undeducated welfare slob waiting on their check, baaaaaa,
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#94968 Apr 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>That is the problem with the Repub side. They were sold the talking point of Obama is coming for your guns. The truth about the Bill was its trying to stop more felons, mentally ill and gun runners from getting guns. But as usual the Fear-monger Party told the weak minded fools among us that it was the "Secret" government coming. McCarthy, Jim Jones, Beck, Rush and FauxNews gained their power and or money from praying on the weak minded with the FEAR talk. Fear ALWAYS sells well to the Repub crowd.
you are starting to make uncle flabby look smart, man are you a retard, you are the first to want other people to register, turn in, allow confiscation, but not apply to you, if fear drives the repubs - that is all well - it keeps them on their toes, but ignorance and fags keep the demotards going, thats all they have in their party, barney frank, nutsey poolsei,

what a bunch of ignorant self absorbed sheepletards, baaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#94969 Apr 18, 2013
OK, sodolibs, heres todays detox schedule for you,
baaaaaaaaaaa,

Rush 12:00 - 3:00
Sean 3:00 - 5:00
Levin 8:00 - 11:00
Savage 11:00 -?
Uncle Tab

United States

#94970 Apr 18, 2013
http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1877139
Takes a 15 point drop I'm approval rating in one day!!
WOW!!!
Just the beginning of many hits republicans are taking after not doing what the majority wants.
It just makes me smile that you dumb republican sheep don't understand the magnitude of this.

But let's be honest..... Look at republicans here claiming to be patriotic and brave Americans, claiming this over a few rooms of dead children's bodies, be side they all know that the majority of republicans who would have to have mental evaluations for guns would ALL lose those guns. It's just a fact! That's the only reason republicans are so cowardly scared.... You aren't brave at all. Not one single one of you.

You love to ring that abortion bill as often as possible.... But shooting 4 and 5 year olds is completely acceptable to you idiots.

Don't abort children..... Keep them alive so mentally unstable republicans can shoot them as the sit in a classroom and learn how to write letters for the first time.

You're all nothing but trash! Every one of you.
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#94971 Apr 18, 2013
hey sodolibs, how proud are you of your traitor in chief, please defend this, baaaaaaaaaaa

Assad says West will pay for backing al Qaeda in Syria

(Reuters)- President Bashar al-Assad accused the West on Wednesday of supporting al Qaeda militants in Syria's civil war and warned they would turn against their backers and strike "in the heart of Europe and the United States".

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/17/us-...
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#94972 Apr 18, 2013
hey sodolibs, please explain how the recently defeated anti-Constitution gun bill in the senate would protect people,

man, oblamer is just losing control of all his sneaky tacticts, baaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#94973 Apr 18, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
See my Dems had the doom and gloomers
bat shit crazy last night. Very entertaining.
They live in fear day to day. Sad existence.
Won't change the fact.
BARACK OBAMA 2XWINNER, BY A LANDSLIDE
MY MAN.
READ IT AND WEEP.
Loving Life, Yeah baby!
28% of the American populace is a landslide? 6 million less votes than in 2008 is a landslide? LOLOL, 51% of all votes cast is a landslide, ROTFL at this one, even hillary bailed on him after she saw he was cutting social security and medicare, LOL, she has only 2 point advantage in IQ and she is still a retard,

2x teleprompter king and user of victims to try to further his agenda with photo ops, too bad a bunch of repubs are stopping him at every juncture, baaaaaaaaaa,
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#94974 Apr 18, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://m.usatoday.com/article/ news/1877139
Takes a 15 point drop I'm approval rating in one day!!
WOW!!!
Just the beginning of many hits republicans are taking after not doing what the majority wants.
It just makes me smile that you dumb republican sheep don't understand the magnitude of this.
But let's be honest..... Look at republicans here claiming to be patriotic and brave Americans, claiming this over a few rooms of dead children's bodies, be side they all know that the majority of republicans who would have to have mental evaluations for guns would ALL lose those guns. It's just a fact! That's the only reason republicans are so cowardly scared.... You aren't brave at all. Not one single one of you.
You love to ring that abortion bill as often as possible.... But shooting 4 and 5 year olds is completely acceptable to you idiots.
Don't abort children..... Keep them alive so mentally unstable republicans can shoot them as the sit in a classroom and learn how to write letters for the first time.
You're all nothing but trash! Every one of you.
trash is what demofags are, they destroy education, life, society, then go waaaaaaaaaaaa, you are one stupid sodolib, and you still never answered the questions how much do you weigh and how long have you had false teeth? there is no possible way you can be any better than hill side methed trailer trash, your vocabulary shows it, your lack of intellect shows it, you blame others for your own ignroance, all anyone can say to you is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#94975 Apr 18, 2013
baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
28% of the American populace is a landslide? 6 million less votes than in 2008 is a landslide? LOLOL, 51% of all votes cast is a landslide, ROTFL at this one, even hillary bailed on him after she saw he was cutting social security and medicare, LOL, she has only 2 point advantage in IQ and she is still a retard,
2x teleprompter king and user of victims to try to further his agenda with photo ops, too bad a bunch of repubs are stopping him at every juncture, baaaaaaaaaa,
http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1877139

Please post where ANY republican or dem who voted to stop the gun bill has had a rise in approval rating for doing so.

You, the minority are claiming such a huge victory here, what does losing 15 points in approval rating in one day mean when it comes to election time??

Nevermind..... We see from your posts that you're too unbalanced to understand what this means.

You should have learned from 2008 and 2012. We'll just keep 'learnin' you til 2014 and 2016.

Anyone have to question these low information voters when they take ab15 point hit in one day and not think ahead when Ms. Gifford and parents of Sandyhook students do campaign commercials for democrats across the country??

Someone try to explain these facts to the rush and neck and savage sponges.

lol it's comical how ignorant these people are.
Uncle Tab

United States

#94977 Apr 18, 2013
baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
trash is what demofags are, they destroy education, life, society, then go waaaaaaaaaaaa, you are one stupid sodolib, and you still never answered the questions how much do you weigh and how long have you had false teeth? there is no possible way you can be any better than hill side methed trailer trash, your vocabulary shows it, your lack of intellect shows it, you blame others for your own ignroance, all anyone can say to you is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
6'4" and 290. I have 2 fillings and no false teeth. That's that amazing great Philip Morris health plan.

And you're asking so often cause you're very interested in me obviously. Sorry.... I'm not and will never be that hard up or desperate.

I have a 28 year old girlfriend, been with her for 5 years. She can still fit in her highschool cheer leading outfit. She's perfect. Way too good for me, but I'm not complaining.

I know you'll try to run her down, usually what happens when one female is overly jealous of a woman who is much more attractive than others.... I'm used to it. People think cause she's 20 years younger than me, they can hate on her. Just shows a lack of being secure in their part.

I'm sure you're about to show your insecurity by making some sort of ride comment about her.... That's just the trash republican you are.

Prove me wrong.... You won't. I can bet money on it!:-D you're too weak! And I will make fun of you and your weakness as I usually do. Cause it's so obvious how it is.

Prove me right, as you dumb republicans usually do.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#94978 Apr 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
We have our guns, we have our ammo, we have our 30 round clips, we have our privacy and we still have our rights to protect ourselves from any dictator/dictators, what ever office they may hold in this government and you don't know who we are.
RepukesRLemmings

Vine Grove, KY

#94979 Apr 18, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
i must admit fox news is making you more and more stoopid you better turn it off , you cant afford to get any dumber

We keep telling you repukes, but you just don't listen. We try to give them "the rest of the story" but they are brainwashed by those pundits like the LEMMINGS the are.

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truck payments 17 min what 15
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 22 min sick of it 10
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 30 min worried 222
To the Garland family 36 min lmao 6
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 40 min lmao 5
Brett 1 hr lololol 3
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 4 hr lol 13
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... Fri Get a life 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Fri billy 183
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night