'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#94148 Apr 13, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Hello liberals living in the current times and bringing out all the true vile colors of these repukes spinning their bullshit and posting worthless articles of half truths from the CRAZIER.com gloom and doom sites. I have to laugh. Talk about delusional loose cannons. They don't get any crazier than that A Lunatic, her goat girl sock, Oz hag, lunatic from Glasgow who can't stick with one name, Gay Jay, and his ARI sock. Pure loons. Their sites crack me up. A Lunatic and the google key words is PRICELESS.
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... haha, should be fellowshipofFOOLS.com . hahaha that boat is overloaded with these nuts. I scanned through several pages reading you, injudgement, country girl, and several others, as well as Hot C, the 14 year old smarter than them all put together getting them all riled up. He is hilarious. Far beyond his age in knowledge. They really try to abuse him. Wonder if they do their children like that too. Not too mention what is with all the fixation on rape, animal sex, and abortion. Where have they been? Anything but the failures of their two parties. Then there is that denial, denial, denial that the MAJORITY re-elected our PRESIDENT for a second term and no high court could take it away from them like in the past. Yeah, they are real losers. You are right their party is DEAD.
Keep up the good work guys. I like when you get them all riled and cussing using their vile comments like the repuke mentality is known for.
Hope you all had a great day. I did.
Love how old turtle man is playing the victim of a $1000 wannabe PAC who recorded his vile/repuke tactics on the taxpayers dime. Not hearing much about that ethics charge and the HATCH ACT though. Wonder why? hahaha
In his fifth term now, McConnell has an approval rating in Kentucky of 36 percent. Silent but sullen, most of his own party doesn't really like him. The state's Democrats, who still control the governorship and the lower house, positively despise the man.
DITCH MITCH and the party of no/teabaggers!!

Oh yeah, bla, bla, bla!! Do you realize how stupid you are and how ignorant your posts are?

Guess not. You keep blabbing on and on saying nothing of consequence or importance.

You're the kind that give Democrats a bad name. Even the elitist of them would find your childish babble nonsense.

Go bake a cake or do your laundry, it might be something you're capable of doing. Screwball!!!
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#94149 Apr 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo
suck
on
a
R-O-TT-E-N
egg!!!!!!!!!!
;~)
see, did I pull your chain? but
since we have to go there. have you done
your activities of daily living today? taken
your psych Med yet? your crazy as$ is all
over place like bat shit. talking dumb shit.
you and the dead one. then get all
emotional when somebody calls you out
on BS. This is strictly entertainment for me,
I KNOW BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS THE POTUS,
you and and your whole backwoods crew
can't change that. if you could have, you
would have. you change sox all day every day
be original. now do you need an appt.
with Smith's animal groooming? ready
to laugh. Lmao!!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#94150 Apr 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u r NOT making us mad ...
u r MAKING us
MORE DETERMINED to DEFEAT you!
:)
Dream on CRAZY lady, you better join up with the GOP Charm school. lmao@ you delusional repukes. Your writing style alone shows you are unbalanced. Along with your wackowebsite.com s and fixation with death and gore. You should get out in the sunshine instead of camping out on topix threads 24/7. I read some of the crazy shit you post on the site Irish Rose told us about you troll. They don't like you much over there, yet you and your Anonymouth T sling your crap on how many sites? You are one of the worse topix losers I have read and your cousins goat girl along with the rest of your socks. Entertaining though. Keep proving how wacko you really are. Go call your socks now. Give us a few more"

)8~D>

haha ... what A Lunatic your are

In his fifth term now, McConnell has an approval rating in Kentucky of 36 percent. Silent but sullen, most of his own party doesn't really like him. The state's Democrats, who still control the governorship and the lower house, positively despise the man.

countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#94151 Apr 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHY ARE RAPE CHARGES MISSING IN CHILD SEX ABUSE CASES?
Lawyers eyeing liability of abortion providers who don't call police
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/why-are-rape-charg...
Cristina
The whole abortion industry is about sexual abuse and butchering of babies.
ron
progressives are cannibals that will eventually eat their young to survive, meaning when they run out of others to blame for the terrible things that befall them then they will go after their own.
==========
It IS because they know it's WRONG and it's PART of their CULTURE to keep CRIME "in the DARK" ...
CORRUPT evil practices!
Some people GET FINED
IF they do NOT report it!
How COME these "degenerates" are not LIABLE?
See she special. short bus special.
Uncle Tab

United States

#94152 Apr 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u r NOT making us mad ...
u r MAKING us
MORE DETERMINED to DEFEAT you!
You racists, sexist, bigoted, uneducated tools won't win again for a very long time.

Guess you're not paying attention to polls on republicans popularity.... Plummeting.

Go dig up something from wnd saying this isn't true. And blame it on Obama.

That's just what your drug riddles mind does when proven wrong..... EVERY DAY!!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#94153 Apr 13, 2013
Friday, Apr 12, 2013 04:15 PM EDT

On Gosnell “blackout,” where were conservatives before this week?

While they blame the liberal media for ignoring the story, conservatives have mostly missed it themselves

Piggybacking on Irin Carmon’s excellent piece dismantling the myth that the media has intentionally ignored the case of Kermit Gosnell, the Philadelphia abortion doctor now on trail for allegedly committing horrific crimes against his patients, it’s worth noting that some conservatives attacking the media now didn’t seem particularly interested in the case until a few days ago.

As Dave Weigel points out in his response to Carmon, one reason Gosnell didn’t get more attention was because the judge issued a gag order preventing lawyers from speaking publicly about it, but another may be that pro-life politicians never nationalized Gosnell’s crimes and made them into an issue that would attract more discussion.

A search of the Congressional Record for the 112th Congress (2011-2012) turns up zero mentions for Gosnell, while a search of the current 113th Congress finds three — all from yesterday
“I’m here today to talk about an uncomfortable subject which no one seems to want to talk about,”

Pennsylvania Republican Rep. Scott Perry said on the floor yesterday.“The media doesn’t want to talk about it — not NBC, CBS, ABC, CNBC, not Fox, and not the leaders of our Nation, not the President.”

But where was Perry until Thursday? Or, for that matter, where were the other two lawmakers who spoke out yesterday, Texas Republican Roger Williams and New Jersey’s Chris Smith? Where was Rep. Trent Franks, perhaps the most outspoken Republican on abortion, or Virginia Foxx or even Louie Gohmert, who never misses an opportunity to speak on hot botton social issues?

What about the conservative media? A search of TVEyes finds that Fox News mentioned the case just a handful of times. Special Report With Bret Baier included brief updates on the trail in its roundup of the day’s news on several nights over the past month, while Mike Huckabee aired a taped segment followed by a panel discussion on his weekend show late last month, but it’s hardly been leading news. The “Obama phone” got far more coverage.

A search of the National Review’s website shows it’s written little on Gosnell, while the Weekly Standard has done three pieces (the magazine has run six stories on Justin Bieber). To its credit, Breitbart.com , which decried “a full-blown, coordinated blackout throughout the entire national media” has written plenty about Gosnell. But Twitchy, the Michelle Malkin-backed conservative Twitter-activism site that has been haranguing the media for not covering the case, didn’t offer its first real mention until March 19.

And I couldn’t find anything from Fox contributor Kirsten Powers on Gosnell from before this week. She kicked off this whole conversation with a USA Today Op-Ed.

Regardless of whether the Gosnell case should be getting more attention, it’s difficult to take complaints seriously from people who haven’t used their own public platforms to push a story they think others are now ignoring.

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/12/conservatives...

"one reason Gosnell didn’t get more attention was because the judge issued a gag order"

UNDERSTAND that comment repukes??? Duh!

countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#94155 Apr 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA...I don't have home anywhere else...America IS my HOME!!!!!!!!!!
Tell 12 million ILLEGALS to go home...I'm ... AMERICAN CITIZEN, AMERICA IS MY HOME, and nothing you can do about that! Get that goatfart!
STFU!!!!!!!!!!
.!.
I don't believe you. show me your
papers. isn't that how you say it?
Jay

Paris, TN

#94156 Apr 13, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> see, did I pull your chain? but
since we have to go there. have you done
your activities of daily living today? taken
your psych Med yet? your crazy as$ is all
over place like bat shit. talking dumb shit.
you and the dead one. then get all
emotional when somebody calls you out
on BS. This is strictly entertainment for me,
I KNOW BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS THE POTUS,
you and and your whole backwoods crew
can't change that. if you could have, you
would have. you change sox all day every day
be original. now do you need an appt.
with Smith's animal groooming? ready
to laugh. Lmao!!

Funny how they open your cell and let you out of the asylum same time each night.

So y'all done slopping the pigs and servicing the cowhands already?!!!

And here we thought this was all entertainment for you.

LOL at you ditzy broad!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#94157 Apr 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, bla, bla, bla!! Do you realize how stupid you are and how ignorant your posts are?
Guess not. You keep blabbing on and on saying nothing of consequence or importance.
You're the kind that give Democrats a bad name. Even the elitist of them would find your childish babble nonsense.
Go bake a cake or do your laundry, it might be something you're capable of doing. Screwball!!!
You say this to her every day.... If what she says doesn't matter.... Why do you constantly reply??

Guess she does matter.

It just doesn't get any easier.

Neeeeeext?
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#94158 Apr 13, 2013
Waiyusotan wrote:
I always knew I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.
Funny!
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#94160 Apr 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I`ve Always Been Crazy

u no lik ee me ...
no lQQk ee
at
WHAT
I
post ...
SIMPLE ...
R~e~a~l~l~y
~-~
Oh I lQQkie at all your rants full of broken sentences, CAPS, childish faces that look like the devil or your fat ass with a highway cone, along with your Alex Jones gloom and doom sites as I scroll down. Country girl is right, you must have had to ride the short bus. Please get back on your meds, you are probably already on the HS watch list. And you should be. Shit for brains...that's you. Really SIMPLE. lmao at you, bat shit crazy lady.

Keep us entertained and demonstrate the reason why your parties are a dying breed. DEMS rule. Suck on that.

Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#94161 Apr 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean blaH, blaH, blaH....you do that best. Guess I hit a nerve huh, I know you are one of many socks.

Typical repuke respond when facts hit you upside your head. Too bad. I am not going anywhere. Scroll past them dumbass Jay/RayGay, whatever your name is. He/She repuke

Uncle Tab

United States

#94162 Apr 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how they open your cell and let you out of the asylum same time each night.
So y'all done slopping the pigs and servicing the cowhands already?!!!
And here we thought this was all entertainment for you.
LOL at you ditzy broad!!!!
She works, unlike your lazy check drawing uneducated koolaid sucking lazy lying racist republican ass.

Keep it going countrygirl!!

They more they hate, the more we know we're proving our facts. ;-)
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#94163 Apr 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW do u EVER expect to LEARN anything IF you do not READ?
THE WHITE HOUSE
Office of the Press Secretary
and Judge Beverly B. Martin for United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
WASHINGTON, DC – President Obama today nominated Judge Joseph A. Greenaway, Jr. for a seat on the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and Judge Beverly B. Martin for a seat on the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. Judge Greenaway currently sits on the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and Judge Martin serves on the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/pr...
you are IGNORANT, foolish, stupid azz, and ALL those moronic ADJECTIVES there ARE!
Will you believe the White House site?
I "tried" to talk to you like a Lady should ...
THAT did NOT work!
Maybe dumbing DOWN my posts will!
MORE on your LEVEL of understanding!
WHEN you realize what has happened ...
IT will be
a
2X4
Hit
you
RIGHT between the eyes!
I "wish" I could be there to SEE it!
THIS goes for u TOO ... repukes!
crazy as bat shit! Yeh, I
said it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#94164 Apr 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad I could keep ya entertained :)
u dwIdioTs are
E
A
S
Y
That's why no one of importance respects you, that's why everyone laughs at you. That's why the Mods take down your posts.

That's why you're clueless and uneducated and unstable.

That's why you're hear all day every day and night.

That's why every topix board you go to has the same opinion as we all do here.

Pathetic!!
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#94165 Apr 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
It WILL happen!
Take THAT to the bank ...
sometimes she feels like a nut.
Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#94166 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam spam spam.
Try to keep on subject instead of posting this crap.
No wonder the majority of your shit is removed.
Guess they also took your registered name away for spamming this and other boards.
You are the laughing stock of this forum.
You got that right! She still has all her socks she moves in and out of her phones, ipads, pcs etc...Crap is all she knows. Good for a hearty laugh though.

Wonder where our Hot C is tonight. I loved all his repuke quotes and their crying he didn't post a link. Hilarious

Keep up the good comebacks.

Repukes

Vine Grove, KY

#94167 Apr 13, 2013
Rand Paul aide sought S.C. invite that went to Ted Cruz

Sen. Rand Paul’s chief of staff called South Carolina’s Republican chairman earlier this month to express disappointment that the state party invited freshman sensation Sen. Ted Cruz to speak at its marquee fundraising dinner rather than the Kentuckian.

Doug Stafford, Paul’s top aide, told Chad Connelly, the South Carolina GOP chief, that Paul’s team had hoped to attend high-profile state party dinners in each of the traditional early states this spring, three sources familiar with the call told POLITICO.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/paul-ai...

haha, ole grandrand wants all the face time and be the ONLY teaparty darling. Priceless

OZombies

United States

#94168 Apr 13, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe you. show me your
papers. isn't that how you say it?
Yes I do show my D.L. and I don't mind. I have Citizenship certificate and U.S. Passport...

Yes I do show my D.L. to authorities any time...but not to you goatfart...and here, right, you nuts!

Anywhere you go you have to show your D.L. or your I.D. card, if you don't have it, you must have small piece of paper from an immigration office that you applied for a green card and if you don't have any of that, then you're illegally here. You have to be 5 years legally in U.S., take test in an Immigration office and if you pass, you get your Citizenship certificate ...get it?

What happened if police stop you and you don't have D.L., I.D. card or any other document on you...what then? What do you do with all this ILLEGALS?

Yes, if authorities stop you, you must have some document on you, end of story!
Uncle Tab

United States

#94169 Apr 13, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> crazy as bat shit! Yeh, I
said it.
Agreed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terry smith from the creek 6 min Curious 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min dollarsbill 131,938
who's the best lay from the creek 1 hr Truth 8
Bastards 1 hr Pear Anoid 5
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 2 hr Amos 17
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 7 hr SLY WEST 3,606
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 7 hr SLY WEST 406
dinky phipps 12 hr Yep 4
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Sun Lisa 185
To the Garland family Sun jack 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search