'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
83,041 - 83,060 of 146,294 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Now we understand why you don't know whats going on . Just like you didn't know about Dr. Baby Killer till you heard it here. They reported nothing that would make Obama look bad, since Obama is all for long term abortions, this Dr. Baby Killer will fit right into Obama's plans.
Trying to just TYPE words saying someone doesn't know something means nothing.

That's about as credible as you tools copying and pasting from wnd, only the totally ignorant believe what comes from those sites and anything people like you say.

Old, stale, out of touch. Republican FACT!!
baaaaaaaa

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn sockboy!!
Jumping around a lot today aren't you?
Yes.... The MAJORITY votes for him. The MAJORITY made the right choice.
The unstable republican remarks here prove he was the right choice.
Not ONE republican here has ever mentioned a republican jobs plan. You just copy and paste crap!!
The Republican part is suffering a long painful death and you tools are too dumb to realize it. Just need one more Palin, Bachman, Santorum, Perry, Gingrich, Trump, Rove, Bush to shove the republican short bus over the cliff. You dolts destroyed the only chance as winning an election when you turned on Christe... He'll survive, your party won't.
Hey all you conservatives out there, you better listen to this Uncle Flab, he/she/it has been right on everything else in the past (LOLOL), makes lots of sense (LOLOL), and is now predicting the future (LOLOL),

you share the baaaaaaa of the week award with the other retard that just received it,

baaaaaaaaa-trayal
baaaaaaaa

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
"A man without a gun can't shoot babies."
...Hot C
If babies had guns none of them would ever be aborted.
baaaaaaaa

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was elected ONCE, don't twist it, dickey
Really, only a libotard traitor would go against the legal ruling of the U.S. Supreme Court that the election was valid. I can hardly wait for oblamer to take away more of your 'entitlements'. You sodolibs need to move to San Francisco where you all belong. Oh wait, many of you did, that is how Nutsey Poolsei got elected.

Democraps are living proof faggs can reproduce.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, yeah, thats why conservatives built this country and every blue state is in deep financial crisis, everything liberals touch is destroyed, education, security, economy, unions, health care, etc,
LOLOL, this is the baaaaaaaaaaa of the week award, what a tard you are,
ROTFL,
Hey look, Mr Tard is spinning, no wonder they're always dizzy
baaaaaaaa

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are nothing but liars.
Guess that's why the republicans here hide on the net and are nothing but keyboard heros... Claiming they have some great education, why destroying sentences as they type LMAO
I make typos, I'm just a union guy that went to work at that GREAT union job days after I graduated highschool.... Yet I have better sentence structure that BOB the Internet college eraser cleaner.
:-D
These tools are fake all the way around.
Idiots!
LOLOL, Oh my gosh, I am ROTFL at this one.

You are a union demotard and proud of it. LOLOL,

oblamer turned on the unions
states are going right to work - meaning unions are done with
oblamer - the head union thug is cutting social security and medicare and you retardates still get a thrill down your leg when he talks,

LOLOL, I can hardly wait to see what 'entitlements' he takes from you freeloaders next.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-trayal, LOLOL,

Union guy! LOL,
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, yeah, thats why conservatives built this country and every blue state is in deep financial crisis, everything liberals touch is destroyed, education, security, economy, unions, health care, etc,
LOLOL, this is the baaaaaaaaaaa of the week award, what a tard you are,
ROTFL,
https://www.google.com/url...

Great job you republicans have done building this country, state by state falls further behind.

Thanks for pointing this out uneducated republican.

All republicans are stupid!! Facts are facts. Can't change it. Republican states are government funded by government, food stamps, welfare, social security. You can't prove this fact wrong.

Thanks stupid republican for proving my point for me for everyone to see.

Put the meth away!! LMMFAO!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, only a libotard traitor would go against the legal ruling of the U.S. Supreme Court that the election was valid. I can hardly wait for oblamer to take away more of your 'entitlements'. You sodolibs need to move to San Francisco where you all belong. Oh wait, many of you did, that is how Nutsey Poolsei got elected.
Democraps are living proof faggs can reproduce.
Frisco, hell yea, I'll go

The Supreme Court was wrong, just because their ruling is binding, doesn't mean they don't make mistakes, Bush lost the popular vote in Florida, and was given the presidency by a conservative Supreme Court. It's common knowledge, dippy
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
a black dude, then a woman...after Hillary's second term, lets elect a gay guy or gal, that'll finish them off...lol
Any of them would be fine, as long as they are not hell bent on destroying this country, like Obama.
I have a gay friend and he's a Christian, and does not believe gay's should marry. and I have an Atheist in my family who believes all people should have the right to believe any way they choose. They are both fine people. I have black family members from nieces who have married fine black young men.
I am not a racist, you are. I treat people with respect, until they disrespect me first.One person is just as good as the next, as long as they love and respect our country.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If babies had guns none of them would ever be aborted.
yes they would, they sleep 20 hours a day, Mr.Tard

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Now we understand why you don't know whats going on . Just like you didn't know about Dr. Baby Killer till you heard it here. They reported nothing that would make Obama look bad, since Obama is all for long term abortions, this Dr. Baby Killer will fit right into Obama's plans.
Thank God for Fox News, heh, Sylly
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey all you conservatives out there, you better listen to this Uncle Flab, he/she/it has been right on everything else in the past (LOLOL), makes lots of sense (LOLOL), and is now predicting the future (LOLOL),
you share the baaaaaaa of the week award with the other retard that just received it,
baaaaaaaaa-trayal
Thank You for finally admitting I'm always right.

Even tho like all other low educated republicans, you have spelling issues.

None the less, thanks for point out fact in your first sentence!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to just TYPE words saying someone doesn't know something means nothing.
That's about as credible as you tools copying and pasting from wnd, only the totally ignorant believe what comes from those sites and anything people like you say.
Old, stale, out of touch. Republican FACT!!
Go ahead, keep your head up your ass. It's good and dark there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Any of them would be fine, as long as they are not hell bent on destroying this country, like Obama.
I have a gay friend and he's a Christian, and does not believe gay's should marry. and I have an Atheist in my family who believes all people should have the right to believe any way they choose. They are both fine people. I have black family members from nieces who have married fine black young men.
I am not a racist, you are. I treat people with respect, until they disrespect me first.One person is just as good as the next, as long as they love and respect our country.
your gay friend agrees with you and your Atheist friend agrees with you, so they are ok?
your nieces married 'fine' young black men...not the regular kind?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Frisco, hell yea, I'll go
The Supreme Court was wrong, just because their ruling is binding, doesn't mean they don't make mistakes, Bush lost the popular vote in Florida, and was given the presidency by a conservative Supreme Court. It's common knowledge, dippy
They also forget that elections are state issues, never should have made it to the SCOTUS, that ruling can never be brought up again..... Because even they know it was wrong to be involved.

Dumbya was appointed, not elected.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Red States being forced to nurse of the government teet because of terrible leadership by ignorant republicans.

Facts are facts dumb republicans.... Can any of you prove blue states have more assistance than red states??

Watch this subject go untouched by coward republicans. No way to argue this point.

Run cowards, run!! Blame democrats who have no control over your red states for being all laid up on welfare and food stamps.

Amazingly ignorant tools!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God for Fox News, heh, Sylly
I do, and lots of others, like the Seven Hundred Club.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
your gay friend agrees with you and your Atheist friend agrees with you, so they are ok?
They work for a living , if that's what you mean, and they know when elected officials is making fools of us all.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

KYMI got awfully quiet when all red states ARE welfare states.

Imagine that.... Republicans running from the truth.

Ari, the crackhead, chemtrail, jay, typical republican cowards running from the truth.

It's not even hard to beat republicans in these debates anymore.

Dumb republicans are easy to smack around!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, what kind is the regular kind?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 128,667
Anthony Smith 41 min candy 4
James Gambrel 2 hr ewww 3
hailey roberts 2 hr yepp yepp 4
Stivers Center fixes 5 hr get real 51
Any couples into SCAT??? 5 hr lady ella 12
disability lawyer 6 hr been there 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••