'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228495 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#94028 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are referring to regarding your "is" and "are". My only statement was "Dream on".
"Tax breaks for the wealthy were going to provide those jobs." What tax breaks? Obama has and continues to increase taxes on the wealthy.
I am NOT "dumb", nor "uneducated", and I do NOT like "koolaid".
http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/ge-filed-57...

Idiot!!

Plus GE had 108 BILLION it kept overseas as to not pay taxes.

So yes, you are dumb, uneducated, and you drink the 'we are over taxed' koolaid by the GALLON!!

Educate yourself!!!!!!! And quit making a complete fool of yourself by being so ignorant of the truth.

Overtaxed, always raising taxes... Blah blah blah

Just stupid republicans!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#94030 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
if an armed madman walks into a school, an armed teacher MIGHT be the very one who saves lives, but who's to say the 'teacher' isn't the armed madman.
and here's where it gets whack (and I agree with you)
the idea is to keep guns out of school. The next mental case doesn't have to bring a gun to school, he can just lift Mr Junct's.
Anything can happen, but better chance of not being so, and a teacher can be given mental competency tests.[every year] Some other countries have armed teachers, and they don't have issues like this.
Isn't that better than nothing? In this crazy world, we can't cross all the T's and dot all the I's, but we can start doing something.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#94031 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
clever boy...you taught you the magic of Google Search?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#94032 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
https://www.google.com/url...
Great job you republicans have done building this country, state by state falls further behind.
Thanks for pointing this out uneducated republican.
All republicans are stupid!! Facts are facts. Can't change it. Republican states are government funded by government, food stamps, welfare, social security. You can't prove this fact wrong.
Thanks stupid republican for proving my point for me for everyone to see.
Put the meth away!! LMMFAO!!
Chief Executive listed the 2012 top 10 states for business based on taxation and regulations, workforce quality and the living environment. The states, from No. 1 to No. 10, were: Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee, Indiana, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Utah and Arizona. North Carolina is the only one with a Democratic governor.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765588268/...

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#94033 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop plagiarizing. You need to provide your link when quoting an article.
http://middleclasshell.com/the-top-10-worst-r...
yea, where does it say that?
Syl

Ashland, KY

#94034 Apr 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
so blacks that can't find a job aren't good enough for your niece?
and I'm racist? haha
No, not at all. If they "won't" work even if they had a job, then they or no one else is good enough. You know what I mean,so don't try to put words to mean something else.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#94035 Apr 13, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
YES!YES!YES!! YOU DO UNDERSTAND !! PRAISE THE LORD!
lol
Beck is laughing all the way to the bank
Syl

Ashland, KY

#94036 Apr 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
the liberal ones, ones who don't agree with you
OH! LOL!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#94037 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are referring to regarding your "is" and "are". My only statement was "Dream on".
"Tax breaks for the wealthy were going to provide those jobs." What tax breaks? Obama has and continues to increase taxes on the wealthy.
And 'is' is used as singular,'are' is used in plural.

I don't say 'are republicans is dumb' ARE!!

Go back and reread your post and try to let it sink in.... Uneducated republican.

Since: Dec 11

#94038 Apr 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>Ther's no such thing as the 'Word of God"
you don't know more about the Bible than I do, tho...no way
http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/finally-red-letter...
Syl

Ashland, KY

#94039 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans just give the insane more ways to kill big numbers of people, especially children.
Assault rifles with huge clips.... That's used for one thing and one thing only, mass murder.
All if these shootings are owned by republicans. Truth be known, all these killers probably are you gun nut republicans.
You idiots are against mental evaluations.... Proves how much you care about children's safety.
And don't bring up abortion to me.... I'm against it.
If you are for Obama, you are for abortion.

Since: Dec 11

#94040 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot!!
So yes, you are dumb, uneducated, and you drink the 'we are over taxed' koolaid by the GALLON!!
Educate yourself!!!!!!! And quit making a complete fool of yourself by being so ignorant of the truth.
Oblamer idiot! B. Hussein Oblamer brought them into his administration! How can point at one fact and deny the other half?

Location hidden

#94041 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Red States being forced to nurse of the government teet because of terrible leadership by ignorant republicans.
Facts are facts dumb republicans.... Can any of you prove blue states have more assistance than red states??
Watch this subject go untouched by coward republicans. No way to argue this point.
Run cowards, run!! Blame democrats who have no control over your red states for being all laid up on welfare and food stamps.
Amazingly ignorant tools!!
Most of the “poor states” states, as ALEC calls them, have the highest personal income tax rates and the largest unfunded state pension liabilities. But instead of taking the red-state approach by lowering taxes and/or cutting spending, the blue states tend to want to raise taxes even higher, just like their White House mentor.

The result of their overpromising and overspending, and their knee-jerk response to solving their fiscal problems by raising taxes, is that people are increasingly fleeing the blue states. As commentator Michael Medved points out:“Between 2009 and 2010 the five biggest losers in terms of ‘residents lost to other states’ were all prominent redoubts of progressivism: California, New York, Illinois, Michigan, and New Jersey. Meanwhile, the five biggest winners in the relocation sweepstakes are all commonly identified as red states in which Republicans generally dominate local politics: Florida, Texas, North Carolina, Arizona, and Georgia.”

The good news is that some blue states [at least five in the nearby map] have seen the light and are turning red, embracing the limited government/low taxes red-state vision and are coming back from the brink. Maine, for example, is one of ALEC’s bottom 10 states. But as of the last election, Maine now has a Republican state house and governor. And the new governor has been pushing for the red-state approach, cutting both taxes and state spending.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillmatthews/2...
Uncle Tab

United States

#94042 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Executive listed the 2012 top 10 states for business based on taxation and regulations, workforce quality and the living environment. The states, from No. 1 to No. 10, were: Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee, Indiana, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Utah and Arizona. North Carolina is the only one with a Democratic governor.
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765588268/...
What rating do those states have as far as welfare and food stamps??

I know you're republican, and too lazy to look it up, so I'll tell you.... They ALL are!

Imagine that... Ruined by republicans!!

Next??

Why are republicans so dumb??

(Notice she didn't say a word about GE not paying a penny on 125 BILLION bucks?? Republicans are amazingly STUPID!!)

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#94043 Apr 13, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all. If they "won't" work even if they had a job, then they or no one else is good enough. You know what I mean,so don't try to put words to mean something else.
ok, sorry mama

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#94044 Apr 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
dude, I listen to jones and beck for laughs, not news, I don't waste my time on wnd, save it for your essay students

Location hidden

#94045 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And 'is' is used as singular,'are' is used in plural.
I don't say 'are republicans is dumb' ARE!!
Go back and reread your post and try to let it sink in.... Uneducated republican.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94046 Apr 13, 2013
The SAME bunch that did the "taping incident" on Mitch McConnell!
``````````

Liberal Super PAC Goes After Mitch McConnell's 'Chinese' Wife
786 Comments
By PHILLIP M. BAILEY

Former Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao
UPDATE: Progress Kentucky has issued an apology over the incident.

A Democratic group is under sharp criticism for controversial online messages about Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell’s wife.

For months, the liberal super PAC Progress Kentucky has attacked McConnell and held demonstrations at his offices and home.

Recently, the group turned its attention to McConnell’s wife, former Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao, with a focus on her race.

In a Feb. 14 Twitter message, Progress says: "This woman has the ear of (Sen. McConnell)—she's his wife. May explain why your job moved to China!"

The Tweet links to a website run by conspiracy theorist and radio host Jeff Rense, alleging Chao, who was born in Taiwan, discriminated against American workers during her tenure.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/04/13/47721...

Location hidden

#94047 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot!!
I am NOT an "idiot", not "dumb", not "uneducated" and I do NOT like "koolaid" sweetheart.

Just who is trying to clean up the tax loopholes provided in your link? Paul Ryan. In case you were not aware, he is a Republican!
----------

The fact that GE paid no taxes in 2010 was widely reported earlier this year, but the size of its tax return first came to light when House budget committee chairman Paul Ryan (R, Wisc.) made the case for corporate tax reform at a recent townhall meeting. "GE was able to utilize all of these various loopholes, all of these various deductions--it's legal," Ryan said. Nine billion dollars of GE's profits came overseas, outside the jurisdiction of U.S. tax law. GE wasn't taxed on $5 billion in U.S. profits because it utilized numerous deductions and tax credits, including tax breaks for investments in low-income housing, green energy, research and development, as well as depreciation of property.

Ryan is hopeful that President Obama will work with Republicans on corporate tax reform. "This is the one thing I think we've got some bipartisan agreement on," he said.

Location hidden

#94048 Apr 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, where does it say that?
Common knowledge and standard.
----------

Plagiarism is the "wrongful appropriation" and "purloining and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions," and the representation of them as one's own original work. Plagiarism is not a crime per se but in academia and industry it is a serious moral offence,[7][8] and cases of plagiarism can constitute copyright infringement.

Self-plagiarism (also known as "recycling fraud"[24]) is the reuse of significant, identical, or nearly identical portions of one's own work without acknowledging that one is doing so or without citing the original work.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 148,882
chinese restaurant RUDE 28 min Kayak 10
Msc, thoughts, give em to me 58 min Who 31
tara 1 hr han 5
Liquor License to locals only 1 hr Two Chosen 9
Bonita you Promised Kids First ! 3 hr Same ole 9
School board member chooses liquor over KIDS ! 4 hr Opinion 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages