'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182202 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#93889 Apr 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
no you read carefully, by a landslide.
Please explain how you arrive at a "landslide".
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93890 Apr 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
Hey kid, did you know you were a pathetic great pretender?
What's the 2 point O in your fake name, your grade average?
8D
2.0 means second new version
I've never made anything but excellent grades and I skipped the 8th grade, scored at post high school levels in Math, English, Science, History, Technology, and Good Looks

Location hidden

#93891 Apr 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>so and..........
"so and.........." what? I responded to a poster who indicated conservatives who had not served in the military. I pointed out liberals who also didn't serve.(Clinton, Reid, Biden, Obama, etc.)

Your point?
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93892 Apr 12, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Is 51% of the popular vote a landslide?
I wouldn't call 51 to 49 a landslide victory unless I knew the number of voters
would you call 332 to 206 a landslide victory?
landslide means one-sided, it isn't a mathematical term
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93895 Apr 12, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
"so and.........." what? I responded to a poster who indicated conservatives who had not served in the military. I pointed out liberals who also didn't serve.(Clinton, Reid, Biden, Obama, etc.)
Your point?
you named 4 and embellished with 'on and on'
why not just name 2 more? you ran out? I named what, a dozen, dozen and a half? reps who didn't serve?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93896 Apr 12, 2013
Controlling Guns Will Not Control Human Behavior
``Robert De Blasio
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93897 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ignorance is a virus. Once it starts spreading, it can only be cured by reason. For the sake of humanity, we must be that cure.
--Neil DeGrasse Tyson
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~~C.S. Lewis
Nice Lady, Tyson is my hero and I like Lewis too, I can't think of anything terrible to say, sorry.

Lewis is wrong, but I still like him, that wasn't so terrible was it? "Screwtape Letters", "Surprised by Joy", good reads

Location hidden

#93898 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did letting Detroit go bankrupt work for you?
Controlled by corrupt Democrats. There will be more cities controlled by Democrats to face the same demise. Spend, spend, spend. No fiscal control.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93899 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Controlling Guns Will Not Control Human Behavior
``Robert De Blasio
"A man without a gun can't shoot babies."
...Hot C
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93900 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
...Hot C
No ...
but he snips it's NECK!

u lil bastard!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93901 Apr 12, 2013
No ...
but he snips it's NECK!

u lil bastard!
~AL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93902 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
...Hot C
u r one SICK lil pos!
u AND your ILK!
``````````

flip the body of the baby over and snip its neck with a pair of scissors to ensure “fetal demise.

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/2013040...
Jay

Paris, TN

#93903 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>2.0 means second new version
I've never made anything but excellent grades and I skipped the 8th grade, scored at post high school levels in Math, English, Science, History, Technology, and Good Looks

LOL!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93904 Apr 12, 2013
It was the trip that inspired both a congressional inquiry and a rap song.

When pop star Beyonce and husband rapper Jay-Z traveled to Cuba last week, their getaway ignited a storm of news coverage and questions -- because of the couple’s celebrity status,

but also because of

the five-decade-old political stalemate between Washington and the Communist island nation.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

Kennedy announced the embargo on Feb. 3, 1962, citing "the subversive offensive of Sino-Soviet communism with which the government of Cuba is publicly aligned."

It went into effect four days later at the height of the Cold War, a year removed from the failed CIA-backed Bay of Pigs invasion meant to oust communism from Cuba and eight months before Soviet attempts to put nuclear missiles on the island brought the two superpowers to the brink of war.

Washington already had some limited sanctions in place, but Kennedy's decision was the beginning of a comprehensive ban on U.S. trade with the island that has remained more or less intact ever since.

Little was planned to mark Tuesday's anniversary, but Cuban-American members of Congress issued a joint statement vowing to keep the heat on Cuba.

http://seattletimes.com/html/businesstechnolo...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93905 Apr 12, 2013
Old School Marines

Old School Marines
To any old school Marines reading this out there, we respect what a lot of you have done for this country and do not categorize you with the Marines of today. But, you are the ones that say once a Marine always a Marine so these men that are criminals and rapist will forever be one of you unless you fight for your honor.

When most of you hear this Marine had criminal record for drugs and was let in you don’t believe it. On this site, we provide you with the information to see it with your own eyes. And that could be overlooked, if this criminal had changed his ways, but he didn't, he actually took advantage of his situation. He used drugs while in the Marines, committed fraudulent enlistment to get in, stole from the Marines, made terroristic threats, and most importantly raped a woman!

http://www.theusmarinesrape.com/OldSchoolMari...

This needs to be spread around ... imo
mouth

United States

#93907 Apr 12, 2013
Is that the first time you ever been called a little b-st--d.
Jay

Paris, TN

#93908 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u r one SICK lil pos!
u AND your ILK!
``````````
flip the body of the baby over and snip its neck with a pair of scissors to ensure “fetal demise.
http://www.delawareonline.com/article/2013040...

I totally agree, AL.

The death sentence is too good for him. I am a conservative with no patience or remorse for these kinds of monsters. He should be confined to a cell with no more than a 7wt bulb and a cot for the rest of his miserable life. And after several months he should be handed a pair of spinal snipping shears! Hopefully he would put them to good use!

Friggin ghoul!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93909 Apr 12, 2013
Military Rape compared to Penn State

In 2011 a scandal broke at Penn State. The alleged sexual assault of young boys over several years by a former Penn State Assistant Coach hit the national media.

The late great Joe Paterno ended up being the fall guy for the scandal, and all because he did his job and reported the sexual assault.

Our question is what happened to the Sgt. Maj. that blatantly broke both military and federal law and ignored the rape of our friend? Shouldn’t he be dishonorably discharged? Isn’t what he did much worse?

And what is going to happen to Congressman Mark Critz for ignoring how the rape and case were ignored, mishandled and impeded? By his own admission!

Paterno was recommended for the Presidential Medal of Freedom by both Senator’s Pat Toomey and Bob Casey, who then rescinded their nomination.

Again Paterno actually turned the information over to the best of his ability and knowledge and was made to be the villain.

What are the Sgt. Maj., the Pentagon, the Marines and Congressman Critz?

MORE:
http://www.theusmarinesrape.com/MilitaryRapeP...
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93911 Apr 12, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Controlled by corrupt Democrats. There will be more cities controlled by Democrats to face the same demise. Spend, spend, spend. No fiscal control.
always predicting the future, always wrong, the Republican way
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93912 Apr 12, 2013
Lawyer: Girl saw details online of sex assault

The arrests and the details that came spilling out shocked many in this prosperous Silicon Valley suburb of 30,000. And together with two other episodes recently in the news - a suicide in Canada and a rape in Steubenville, Ohio - the case underscored the seeming callousness with which some young people use technology.

"The problem with digital technologies is they can expand the harm that people suffer greatly," said Nancy Willard, an Oregon-based cyberbullying expert and creator of a prevention program for schools.
http://www.8newsnow.com/story/21955501/calif-...

Make him/them into eunuch(s)...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Go fund me scams 3 min Clever 1
Mountain Advocate 46 min KLS 4
Thompson park splash pad OPEN !!! 1 hr Smh 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike flunk it 137,705
computers 3 hr ttwarewolf 7
any bi-guy in barbourville (May '12) 5 hr Darren west 48
lets go to florida 5 hr isolated incident 163
Do you think Kelly Sprinkles qualified for supe... 7 hr Parent 6
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]