'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,142)

Showing posts 82,821 - 82,840 of144,683
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
baaaaaa-trayal

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA has a nice ring to
it.
Most Americans prefer these terms, they seem to fit more appropriately,

oblamer
traitor in chief
liar in chief
sheepletard king
betrayer in chief
empty suit
marxist
anti-American
mooslum
teleprompter king
little boy in a mans job
baaaaaaaaaaa-trayer

any one of these terms when applied to oblamer results in groups of people all simultaneously going baaaaaaaaaaaaa
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

18 December 2012
EXCLUSIVE: Store where Sandy Hook gunman tried to buy rifle three days before massacre now has huge sale on ammunition with rounds as cheap as 5 cents

Among the other offers was ‘Buy One Get One for 50 percent OFF’ on all ‘big game rifle slug, 25-pack game loads and steel shot ammo.'
There were also reductions on knives, targets and toy rifles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22497...
Hypocrite in chief

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind is all over the place chemtrail!!
lol dumb republican sock!
I know...i know, you can't walk and chew gum...!!!!!
baaaaaa-trayal

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind is all over the place chemtrail!!
lol dumb republican sock!
You need serious help, you have been posting with wtf too long that now you love animals. You are one sick sick individual, beastiality pervert,
sick, sick, sick,
baaaaaa-trayal

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Hey sodolibs, oblamers paid 18% in taxes last year, isn't that what he called greedy? baaaaaaaaaa-trayal,

you libotards keep putting your hand in the microwave, sooner or later oblamer is gonna close the door on it, oh wait, he already has, its called social security and medicare, ROTFL, LOLOL,

baaaaaaaaa-trayal,
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

WHY would a shooter try to purchase a weapon he already had access to???
His Mom's is 'supposedly' the one he used!

Something is VERY fishy here!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaa-trayal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick psycho to want to get married to an animal. You are truly a sick sodolib pervert. Now I am almost afraid to say baaaaaaaa around you. Sick, sick, sick,
Try to keep up dumb republican, one if you brought up marrying animals.

But hey.... Thanks for letting me make a fool out of you yet again.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you hear that? There has been no news coverage on it from the Main Stream Media at all. The trials going on now in Pennsylvania and even the Health Reporters have not covered it.
This was just on Megan Kelly's ,"Kelly's Court," just a few minutes ago.The details are said to be so gruesome Kelly did not want to tell the details as she is 6 months pregnant.
Obama can turn his back on this kind of murder and not care. He doesn't care about those little kids in Connecticut either . That is something he can use for his own agenda. Getting our guns. You Libs better start waking up, you are on his agenda too.
Oh, by the way,talking about taxes going up, if you live in the state of Maryland your rain water is going to be taxed. YES!!! Rain is taxable. Residents will have to pay 450 to $200 dollars extra a year. Businesses a lot more.
If you don't believe it, Google Rainwater tax in Maryland.
And in Missouri,The department of revenue has been scanning and retaining personal documents of Missouri citizens that are renewing their Drivers Licenses and their Conceal/Carry Permits. This is a violation of Missouri law from 2009 and an attempt to comply with Federal Real ID.
it was discovered that Missouri Highway Patrol has turned over a list of Conceal/Carry Permit holders in the State of Missouri to federal government, not once but twice.
The scandal is escalating and The highway patrol and the Department of revenue are both departments that report directly to Jay Nixon, But at this point is playing ignorant.
This is a violation of the law. a violation of privacy and in reality, this is a violation of the Second Amendment.

Here's one place, Syl.

http://www.lifenews.com :80/

From their newsletter:

Worker at Gosnell Clinic: Baby’s Chest Moved After Neck Snipped
A young woman who worked at Kermit Gosnell’s abortion clinic as a teenager testified today in court that she saw a baby’s chest move even after the gruesome snipping procedure he used to end their lives.

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/11/worker-at-...

That a 15-year-old girl was employed at a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania abortion clinic is problematic enough, Ashley Baldwin testified Thursday in the murder trial of abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell that even his horrific “snipping” procedure for killing babies in abortions/infanticides didn’t necessarily end their lives. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/11/worker-at-...

Infant Beheadings and Severed Babies’ Feet, But Media Ignores Gosnell
Criticism of the mainstream media is reaching such a level that even some Democrats are upset it has failed to provide adequate coverage of the Kermit Gosnell controversy. Today, pro-life Democrat Kirsten Powers has a well-received article in USA Today bemoaning the lack of media coverage.

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/11/infant-beh...

Her column follows research from the media watchdog group Newsbusters, which found the three major network newscasts have covered the Gosnell trial a total of zero minutes, compared to 41 minutes worth of coverage for the controversy at Rutgers university over how coaches were treating players. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/11/infant-beh...
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt!!
Too bad he can't have a third term! Stock Market would continue to set records, taxes go up on the super rich, home sales continue to improve. Once tax base goes up, jobs will follow.
Simple system, but it works when kept out of abusive corrupt greedy republicans.
It's amazing how quickly republicans destroyer the Clinton economy. Guess that's why they expect Obama to fix the Bush clusterfuck over night.
It's amazing how dumb republicans are.
Remember when you said this.4/12/13

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Said by the same person who answers my EVERY post.
:-D
And you all wonder why we all prove so easy that you dolts are low education/information voters??
Go clean the earasers for your teacher! LMMFAO
How do you do that with an Internet college?
Just keep your word and go away, or did you lie about leaving also?
Hey, I know...fake a heart attack!
Then you can come back as another classless @$$-Hat Libtard.

Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one place, Syl.
http://www.lifenews.com :80/
From their newsletter:
Worker at Gosnell Clinic: Baby’s Chest Moved After Neck Snipped
A young woman who worked at Kermit Gosnell’s abortion clinic as a teenager testified today in court that she saw a baby’s chest move even after the gruesome snipping procedure he used to end their lives.
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/11/worker-at-...
That a 15-year-old girl was employed at a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania abortion clinic is problematic enough, Ashley Baldwin testified Thursday in the murder trial of abortion practitioner Kermit Gosnell that even his horrific “snipping” procedure for killing babies in abortions/infanticides didn’t necessarily end their lives. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/11/worker-at-...
Infant Beheadings and Severed Babies’ Feet, But Media Ignores Gosnell
Criticism of the mainstream media is reaching such a level that even some Democrats are upset it has failed to provide adequate coverage of the Kermit Gosnell controversy. Today, pro-life Democrat Kirsten Powers has a well-received article in USA Today bemoaning the lack of media coverage.
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/11/infant-beh...
Her column follows research from the media watchdog group Newsbusters, which found the three major network newscasts have covered the Gosnell trial a total of zero minutes, compared to 41 minutes worth of coverage for the controversy at Rutgers university over how coaches were treating players. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/04/11/infant-beh...
Thanks Jay.
baaaaaa-trayal

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up dumb republican, one if you brought up marrying animals.
But hey.... Thanks for letting me make a fool out of you yet again.
WOW, you must own me now. I feel so much like a fool for letting you do that to me on here. Now I'm gonna just go and cry baaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

LOLOL, you libotards are so smart and yet the repubs are so dumb, thats why you libotards are always trying to get their money away from them but can't, LOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaa,

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaa-trayal wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans prefer these terms, they seem to fit more appropriately,
oblamer
traitor in chief
liar in chief
sheepletard king
betrayer in chief
empty suit
marxist
anti-American
mooslum
teleprompter king
little boy in a mans job
baaaaaaaaaaa-trayer
any one of these terms when applied to oblamer results in groups of people all simultaneously going baaaaaaaaaaaaa
If MOST Americans think like this toward our President then how was he elected twice you ignorant POS?
baaaaaa-trayal

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when you said this.4/12/13
balloon goes poof, libotards only see the surface of their t.v. screens, no deeper, thats why they caused the housing market crash in 2008 - their policies,

ignorant retarded sheepletards go baaaaaaaa-trayal,
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
I love giving AL and Oz and Jay and Syl rimjobs. I love old crusty lesbian bunghole. They live me for licking their spinkter every night. I love those fat tubolard dykes.
That's hilarious!!

LMAO!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaa-trayal wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, you must own me now. I feel so much like a fool for letting you do that to me on here. Now I'm gonna just go and cry baaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
LOLOL, you libotards are so smart and yet the repubs are so dumb, thats why you libotards are always trying to get their money away from them but can't, LOLOL, baaaaaaaaaaa,
What??

:-D you do more crack than the catlady. Your outbursts should be controllable.... Your meds aren't strong enough.

LMAO!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep your word and go away, or did you lie about leaving also?
Hey, I know...fake a heart attack!
Then you can come back as another classless @$$-Hat Libtard.
2 things here with this idiot.....

1) Obviously comprehension isn't your strong suite Internet college hero, read what I said again and see if your flunky ass understand what is CLEARLY typed.

2) I've owned you a few times on this heart attack, along with your gun grab lie.... Show where I said I had a heart attack.

Republicans just make up shit! LMAO MAKE ITNUP, throw it against the wall and hope it sticks.

You're just..... Stupid! LMAO!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

baaaaaa-trayal wrote:
<quoted text>
balloon goes poof, libotards only see the surface of their t.v. screens, no deeper, thats why they caused the housing market crash in 2008 - their policies,
ignorant retarded sheepletards go baaaaaaaa-trayal,
Doom and Gloom.

We all know how much you HATE democratic success. Neither bush, Reagan, Nixon, any republicans in modern history have been as successful as Obama or Clinton.

Your party had been a failure for decades.

Just a dead horse that needs to be buried..... Only thing you do is stink things up.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

They are NOW 'trying' to play down the "tape recording" of Mitch's office ...

Sure ...

Corruption -
At Kentucky - DC's finest ...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jay.

You're welcome, Syl.

Whoever spammed/clueless the article I posted at your request can call this whatever they want if they have to guts to look here:

BABY GIRL ABORTED BY GOSNELL:

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,821 - 82,840 of144,683
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Khatru 127,850
Richard and Sarah hicks 2 hr LOL 9
free phones for anybody that gets food stamps o... 2 hr dat girl 1
trail camera 2 hr Get Real 13
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr only me 16,114
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 3 hr 75 Scorpio 3,736
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr ques 1,008
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 9 hr billy 370
KC Basketball Coach 13 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••