'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239560 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93862 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Got that covered! Can't hit what you can't see!
I remember, your pointy foil hat, fools the radar, the electromagnetism, the radio waves, reflects solar flares...
Justice Dale

United States

#93863 Apr 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your teabaggers and nutcase candidates did that for you along with protecting the rich and BIG CORPS. Glad we are only ONE BIG OLD MAJORITY PARTY. Dems rule
DITCH MITCH
You rule as long as the money last! Guess what, the money is going-going-going........
Now what are you going to do?
I see forced labor camps over the horizon!! Guess what you will be part of them!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#93864 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
yet, another two term president, very successful, still loved by the masses, and could still spray interns if he chose to, I imagine
Hey Dic, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
Fuch Face, nice try, but no cigar!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#93865 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't keep score? Isn't that what losers say?
Fuch Face!!! No, the game isn't over!
U ashholes

AOL

#93866 Apr 12, 2013
nut jobbers
Justice Dale

United States

#93867 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember, your pointy foil hat, fools the radar, the electromagnetism, the radio waves, reflects solar flares...
LMAO!!! Not even close!!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93868 Apr 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with you, Syl. He watches political TV?!!! And he's 13? ha-ha. Bogus, and he plays the roll because he thinks what he says is shocking behavior and we are all agast. Show me a 13 year old who gives a rats about all the stuff he posts.
He's a joke and these stupid 'tards' give him genious marks....fools, all of them. LOL!!!
HEY, I CAN HEAR YOU
whats political tv?..I watch Maher, Colbert and Stewart, You Tube, XTube
I read 3 hours a day, have since I was 4, yes 4.hard to apologize for being intelligent.
Also, being the brightest star in the Moron Club isn't much to brag about...no wonder I get big ups here
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, my point has always been, I don't give a flying fuck what you think, but I can't be anything but 14, not yet.
baaaaaaaaa

Okemos, MI

#93870 Apr 12, 2013
skeered lol wrote:
Obama is breaking bad! lol He has put Japan on notice about devaluing their currency. That is hilarious. Bernanke is printing money like it is going out of style (85 billion a month) to try and make Obama look good at least once during his two terms. All the while pushing us into hyper inflation.
You better behave Japan...you know what happens when Obama gets pissed. Oh wait...absolutely nothing happens because that's how he rolls. Too busy golfing or partying with all his 1%er Hollywood butt buddies.
Never mind Japan. You're good! LMMFAO
Japan is scared, just like N. Korea is shaking in their boots.
baaaaaaaaa

Okemos, MI

#93871 Apr 12, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Are you too stupid to realize that since the home loan scam and the bank bailouts took down the entire US economy it's everyone's problem?
Everyones problem? Really? I never knew a rich repub that suffered or had a hard time - only the low level sheeples like you. baaaaaaaaaa,

You libs are getting more ignorant by the day - it must be social desperation at your retarded party and traitor in chief. Wow, you libs are certifiable. baaaaaaaaaa
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93872 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fuch Face!!! No, the game isn't over!
That's what Carl Rove and Dick Morris said
baaaaaaaaa

Okemos, MI

#93873 Apr 12, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If MOST Americans think like this toward our President then how was he elected twice you ignorant POS?
Only demotards think less of G.W., he was elected twice, but with Hussein Oblamer, the majority of Americans do not approve of his destruction of our society. Only two faced immature libotard sodomites support him, low intellect voters. baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

G.W Bush, 2x winner! Defended America! Our Man! YEAH!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93874 Apr 12, 2013
baaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan is scared, just like N. Korea is shaking in their boots.
..and speaking of the Moron Club...
baaaaaaaaa

Okemos, MI

#93875 Apr 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Doom and Gloom.
We all know how much you HATE democratic success. Neither bush, Reagan, Nixon, any republicans in modern history have been as successful as Obama or Clinton.
Your party had been a failure for decades.
Just a dead horse that needs to be buried..... Only thing you do is stink things up.
ROTFL, LOLOLOL,
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#93876 Apr 12, 2013
Yep, obammie is about as successful as uncle flabby is...the best laugh I have had all day. Unc is quite the entertainer, isn't he? Ain't no fool like an old fool. Uncle flabby boy is our old funny fool.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93877 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Not even close!!!
that's what they say when you're close
what? pointy foil hat and prayer? survival seed pack? colloidal silver? silver bullet? snake bite kit?
uyt

Madisonville, KY

#93878 Apr 12, 2013
Fgt
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93879 Apr 12, 2013
baaaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Only demotards think less of G.W., he was elected twice, but with Hussein Oblamer, the majority of Americans do not approve of his destruction of our society. Only two faced immature libotard sodomites support him, low intellect voters. baaaaaaaaaaaaaa
G.W Bush, 2x winner! Defended America! Our Man! YEAH!
He was elected ONCE, don't twist it, dickey
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93880 Apr 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
Yep, obammie is about as successful as uncle flabby is...the best laugh I have had all day. Unc is quite the entertainer, isn't he? Ain't no fool like an old fool. Uncle flabby boy is our old funny fool.
And what are you, the dummy that sits in his lap,'something' rammed up your ass to keep you 'laughing' and 'entertained'?

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93881 Apr 12, 2013
skeered lol wrote:
Obama is breaking bad! lol He has put Japan on notice about devaluing their currency. That is hilarious. Bernanke is printing money like it is going out of style (85 billion a month) to try and make Obama look good at least once during his two terms. All the while pushing us into hyper inflation.
You better behave Japan...you know what happens when Obama gets pissed. Oh wait...absolutely nothing happens because that's how he rolls. Too busy golfing or partying with all his 1%er Hollywood butt buddies.
Never mind Japan. You're good! LMMFAO
thought you were NEW MEAT, but you blow like wtf...it's ok, the worst I ever had was still pretty good, as you were, new meat, blow!
mouth

United States

#93882 Apr 12, 2013
will you ever quit running your mouth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
outlaws 54 min eighty one 18
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr IND 151,880
Who do I make complaint to about ER registratio... 2 hr tracker 10
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 2 hr smh 49
Daniel Boone entertainment 2 hr woooooo 4
Higher Property Taxes 3 hr What a mess 22
women 3 hr Lol 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance