'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
82,781 - 82,800 of 146,291 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously these are republicans threatening a rape victim.
Great parents these trash have.
Worthless republicans start being ignorant at a very early age, they're taught hate of other races, women, religion if it doesn't agree with their views.... The list goes on and on to how terrible republican parents are.
You accuse falsely (obviously??) yet you make sure you don't participate in the ongoing debate about democrats supporting the doctor on trial for killing struggling babies he had attempted to abort. He cut their spinal cords and watched them struggle until they died. You are the definition of trash. Tell the truth for once. You are at the stroking-out phase in life. You should think about asking forgiveness for your trashy way of thinking and your many sins before you expire. Nah, you would be lonely in heaven. You wouldn't know anyone. lol
AMERICAN LADY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

You're right. My cooter is rank. And my animal
bed does need new hay. Hard to man Topix
and keep up my hygiene. Need somebody
to pick up the trash though, cause if I bend
over, I might start rolling. So there your
truth, has set me free.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

gloom wrote:
Gloom,gloom,gloom
HEADED your way!
IN Our Country NOW!

Get USED to it!
It's NOT gonna get any better
UNTIL it gets MUCH WORSE!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf, she's right either way, perverts AND prevents.
Prevent our country from moving forward.
Have to say, it was a typo but I agree with it either way
Lol
+

Well thanks for agreeing with the idiot telling her that you understand and agree with idiots. Brag on, dumb ass. You present us with a hundred laughs a day because of your stupidity. You do have some purpose in life. Not much, but a little bit. Be thankful there are other idiots (country girl) that you can bounce your facts off of and "understand" each other completely.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry Springer is a lifelong democrat and was elected to public office by you democrat idiots. Your forgot to mention that wealth of information. Typical. Didn't work for you again but still typical behavior from an idiot. At least you are a consistent dumb ass. lol
You better run and get that new and improved Obama excuse book when you get your check. You need it in the worst kind of way, old girl.
...... And you watch that show religiously and obviously believe everything that's on it.

That's kind of like saying everything Arnold Swatzenegget, Reagan, and Clint Easteood did on screen is real and that IS them??

Great thinking on your part ignorant foolish republican who can't think on her own.

Again.... You are part of the reason republicans are losers, and will continue being losers!!

Thanks for not letting anyone down with your love of animals.... And when I say love of animals, I mean it literally!

(You're too stupid to catch in what I meant there, go ask your other republicans who are married to animals what I meant.

LMAO dumb dumb dumb.
And they're too stupid to quit typing..... They think they're gonna 'one up' someone, yet they continuously get owned.

That's just one of the many reasons republicans lose.... That, and racism, rape comments, uneducated and ignorant about politics, NO clue on taxation, list goes on and on as I said before.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

gloom wrote:
Gloom,gloom,gloom
I hear ya! Airports shutting down due to Obama's sequestration brain fart. Parents actually having to pay for their own kids daycare instead of tax dollars being spent. Women flopping around on the floor like fish out of water due to Obama's sequestration brain fart. Police laid off due to Obama's sequestration brain fart. Criminals being set free due to Obama's sequestration brain fart.

Obama and the democrats have brought much doom and gloom down on Americans. I agree completely!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

AMERICAN LADY wrote:
You're right. My cooter is rank. And my animal
bed does need new hay. Hard to man Topix
and keep up my hygiene. Need somebody
to pick up the trash though, cause if I bend
over, I might start rolling. So there your
truth, has set me free.
you are NOTHING but a "sicko" pUnk!
Keep it up!
It's ALL in Black & White!

FROM now on when I do NOT comment on this BS ...

Think of me as ...
"looking DOWN my nose at PURE filth!"

Like a GNAT that gets "smacked" away!
For its
"annoyance" alone!

you ARE not worth the "breath" you breathe!
OR ... the > bullet <
it would take to put you "out of your misery IF you were a Horse" ...

)8~D>
SpeakUp

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
...... And you watch that show religiously and obviously believe everything that's on it.
That's kind of like saying everything Arnold Swatzenegget, Reagan, and Clint Easteood did on screen is real and that IS them??
Great thinking on your part ignorant foolish republican who can't think on her own.
Again.... You are part of the reason republicans are losers, and will continue being losers!!
Thanks for not letting anyone down with your love of animals.... And when I say love of animals, I mean it literally!
(You're too stupid to catch in what I meant there, go ask your other republicans who are married to animals what I meant.
LMAO dumb dumb dumb.
And they're too stupid to quit typing..... They think they're gonna 'one up' someone, yet they continuously get owned.
That's just one of the many reasons republicans lose.... That, and racism, rape comments, uneducated and ignorant about politics, NO clue on taxation, list goes on and on as I said before.
I don't watch any show religiously. Maybe that's hard for you to understand because you can't quite break with your Rachael Madcow obsession. lol You only know what you know, right? If you live in America and have been here for years you would have to be brain dead or live under a rock not to know about the Jerry Springer Show and the trash it portrayed on television. Which are you...brain dead seems the obvious answer but that's on you. lol

Run Forrest, run and get that book! That will be the best investment you ever make with your welfare windfall. You can always afford to go back to Bingo next month. Dry up those tears crybaby!
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Oh, and what about this you Obama supporters?
Obama and his fake tears; a man who cries for children who were butchered???
Seriously???
Did he cry for the botched abortions of hundreds and hundreds of live birthed babies?
Did he cry when he heard this?:
"One day after a former employee described how she heard a baby scream during a live-birth abortion, another worker at the Kermit Gosnell “House of Horrors’ abortion clinic testified today she saw a baby “jump” when she snipped her neck in an abortion."
Did he cry when he heard this?
"Philadelphia abortionist Kermit Gosnell’s capital murder trial continues this week in a courtroom packed with worn, bloody furniture and outdated equipment seized from his dilapidated abortion clinic, which has come to be known as the “House of Horrors.” Gosnell is charged with seven counts of first degree murder for killing newborn babies born alive after abortions by snipping their spinal cords with scissors. He also faces one count of third degree murder in the overdose death of a patient, Karnamaya Monger."
Gosnell's macabre chamber of horrors went on for decades, while this butchering maniac cut babies into pieces and stored the corpses on shelves in his chamber of torture.
And still the Obama's, both of them - and HIllary Clinton, support this late term abortion to either cut their spinal cord or to let them die on in a bed pan.
Where did you hear that? There has been no news coverage on it from the Main Stream Media at all. The trials going on now in Pennsylvania and even the Health Reporters have not covered it.
This was just on Megan Kelly's ,"Kelly's Court," just a few minutes ago.The details are said to be so gruesome Kelly did not want to tell the details as she is 6 months pregnant.
Obama can turn his back on this kind of murder and not care. He doesn't care about those little kids in Connecticut either . That is something he can use for his own agenda. Getting our guns. You Libs better start waking up, you are on his agenda too.
Oh, by the way,talking about taxes going up, if you live in the state of Maryland your rain water is going to be taxed. YES!!! Rain is taxable. Residents will have to pay 450 to $200 dollars extra a year. Businesses a lot more.
If you don't believe it, Google Rainwater tax in Maryland.
And in Missouri,The department of revenue has been scanning and retaining personal documents of Missouri citizens that are renewing their Drivers Licenses and their Conceal/Carry Permits. This is a violation of Missouri law from 2009 and an attempt to comply with Federal Real ID.
it was discovered that Missouri Highway Patrol has turned over a list of Conceal/Carry Permit holders in the State of Missouri to federal government, not once but twice.
The scandal is escalating and The highway patrol and the Department of revenue are both departments that report directly to Jay Nixon, But at this point is playing ignorant.
This is a violation of the law. a violation of privacy and in reality, this is a violation of the Second Amendment.
drama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Drama,drama,drama
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

SORRY, I have $450 in taxes , It should have read,$50 to $200 in Taxes a year more.
All this can be checked out.
Hypocrite in chief

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Sorry..... But Jerry Springer as a news source takes the cake!!
Talk about low information voters, republicans here are NO information voters.
Your ignorance knows no bounds!!
LMMFAO!!!! JERRY Springet, trusted Republican news source. Wealth if information for ignorant people!!
LMAO!!!!
C'mon Hillary!! Smooooooth sailin!
Why not, you can learn from Jerry Springer, like...
what he did while he was mayor of his state... he gave a PERSONAL CHECK to a prostitute!!!!!
That was funny...!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You accuse falsely (obviously??) yet you make sure you don't participate in the ongoing debate about democrats supporting the doctor on trial for killing struggling babies he had attempted to abort. He cut their spinal cords and watched them struggle until they died. You are the definition of trash. Tell the truth for once. You are at the stroking-out phase in life. You should think about asking forgiveness for your trashy way of thinking and your many sins before you expire. Nah, you would be lonely in heaven. You wouldn't know anyone. lol
Try to keep up.... I'm against abortion.

Again.... These are very dumb republicans. Everyone here knows my views on abortion.

I can't help what republican doctors do.... They're all money hungry and greedy. Match tat up with your stupidity, explains why they're wealthy.... They drain your bank account cause they know you're. Slow information dumb republican.

Thanks for proving this for me

Heh
AMERICAN LADY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up!
Think of me as ...
For its
"annoyance" alone!
OR ... the > bullet <
)8~D>
Dam
who
am
I?
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

that animal funk got you confused. american psycho.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up.... I'm against abortion.
Again.... These are very dumb republicans. Everyone here knows my views on abortion.
I can't help what republican doctors do.... They're all money hungry and greedy. Match tat up with your stupidity, explains why they're wealthy.... They drain your bank account cause they know you're. Slow information dumb republican.
Thanks for proving this for me
Heh
Republican doctors? Really? Show us some proof of what you claim? You can't? Oh no, not again! lol The funny thing is that you believe the crap that foams from your mouth and you mistakenly believe that everybody else believes your crap. Not so much. Too funny. If uncle flabby says so then it must be true, huh? O-tay! Maybe in your bizarro world but here in reality you are still just the joke of topix along with many of your barnyard butt buddies.
Try, try again, old girl!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

AMERICAN LADY wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam
who
am
I?

Keep it up!

Think of me as ...

For its
"annoyance" alone!

OR ... the > bullet <

)8~D>
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch any show religiously. Maybe that's hard for you to understand because you can't quite break with your Rachael Madcow obsession. lol You only know what you know, right? If you live in America and have been here for years you would have to be brain dead or live under a rock not to know about the Jerry Springer Show and the trash it portrayed on television. Which are you...brain dead seems the obvious answer but that's on you. lol
Run Forrest, run and get that book! That will be the best investment you ever make with your welfare windfall. You can always afford to go back to Bingo next month. Dry up those tears crybaby!
You said it was on Jerry Springer.... You Repubs change your story every 3 seconds, so it's hard to keep up with your instability.

Poor lonesome Sybil.... You and the American Crackhead have to be the two saddest lonely Internet trollers here.

It's fun to watch you flop around and make fools of yourself every day.

Keep up on that Springer Show!! Most of them are probably your relatives

LMFAO!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
that animal funk got you confused. american psycho.

Keep it up!

Think of me as ...
For its
"annoyance" alone!

OR ... the > bullet <

)8~D>
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Hypocrite in chief wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, you can learn from Jerry Springer, like...
what he did while he was mayor of his state... he gave a PERSONAL CHECK to a prostitute!!!!!
That was funny...!!!!!
Mayor of State??

Mayor of a CITY in the state dumb republican!!

Why are republicans so dumb??

Mayor Of State and Springer is a news source.

Wow!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr get real 51
Any couples into SCAT??? 2 hr lady ella 12
disability lawyer 2 hr been there 17
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Ashby 26,189
jon h 3 hr Resident 17
Truddy 4 hr John Deer 4
Anthony Smith 4 hr Childish 3
•••
•••