'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186216 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#93720 Apr 12, 2013
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch any show religiously. Maybe that's hard for you to understand because you can't quite break with your Rachael Madcow obsession. lol You only know what you know, right? If you live in America and have been here for years you would have to be brain dead or live under a rock not to know about the Jerry Springer Show and the trash it portrayed on television. Which are you...brain dead seems the obvious answer but that's on you. lol
Run Forrest, run and get that book! That will be the best investment you ever make with your welfare windfall. You can always afford to go back to Bingo next month. Dry up those tears crybaby!
You said it was on Jerry Springer.... You Repubs change your story every 3 seconds, so it's hard to keep up with your instability.

Poor lonesome Sybil.... You and the American Crackhead have to be the two saddest lonely Internet trollers here.

It's fun to watch you flop around and make fools of yourself every day.

Keep up on that Springer Show!! Most of them are probably your relatives

LMFAO!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93721 Apr 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
that animal funk got you confused. american psycho.
you are NOTHING but a "sicko" pUnk!

Keep it up!
It's ALL in Black & White!

FROM now on when I do NOT comment on this BS ...
Think of me as ...
"looking DOWN my nose at PURE filth!"
Like a GNAT that gets "smacked" away!
For its
"annoyance" alone!

you ARE not worth the "breath" you breathe!
OR ... the > bullet <
it would take to put you "out of your misery IF you were a Horse" ...

)8~D>
Uncle Tab

United States

#93722 Apr 12, 2013
Hypocrite in chief wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, you can learn from Jerry Springer, like...
what he did while he was mayor of his state... he gave a PERSONAL CHECK to a prostitute!!!!!
That was funny...!!!!!
Mayor of State??

Mayor of a CITY in the state dumb republican!!

Why are republicans so dumb??

Mayor Of State and Springer is a news source.

Wow!!
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93723 Apr 12, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I'v seen from this dude, there's no room. His head takes up all the room.
is ass is to far up there already.
He is practising to take over Anthony Weiner 's position ...exposing his 'winnie' on internet entire world to see it! Now he is running for a mayor of NY...liberals have no shame...
Syl

Ashland, KY

#93724 Apr 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya! Airports shutting down due to Obama's sequestration brain fart. Parents actually having to pay for their own kids daycare instead of tax dollars being spent. Women flopping around on the floor like fish out of water due to Obama's sequestration brain fart. Police laid off due to Obama's sequestration brain fart. Criminals being set free due to Obama's sequestration brain fart.
Obama and the democrats have brought much doom and gloom down on Americans. I agree completely!
Gloom and doom for everybody else except for him and Michele , and his family.

He canceled Fleet day in Florida this week because of the sequester.No money to pay for it. Every year the ship with Marines dock and people get to come on board and see the ship, the service men and women get to see families and friends. People get to tour the ship.I have been to Fleet Day and it's a big deal for families and servicemen and women. Obama called it off this year. But same night he had a party at the White House with lots celebrities and lots more security to be paid for by us tax payers. He and Michele were shown boogieing in their front row seats. Plenty of tax payers money for that. The hell with service men and women that protect our country.
Uncle Tab

United States

#93725 Apr 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican doctors? Really? Show us some proof of what you claim? You can't? Oh no, not again! lol The funny thing is that you believe the crap that foams from your mouth and you mistakenly believe that everybody else believes your crap. Not so much. Too funny. If uncle flabby says so then it must be true, huh? O-tay! Maybe in your bizarro world but here in reality you are still just the joke of topix along with many of your barnyard butt buddies.
Try, try again, old girl!
As soon as you post the Marriage License showing anyone getting married to animals, I'll do that!!

Call Springer!! I'm sure your News Source has that proff handy. You believe it's real and all.

Dumb republican!!

LMAO
Syl

Ashland, KY

#93726 Apr 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
THESE are the uneducated republicans that vote.
They use Jerry Springer, You Tube, FalseNews, WMD, Limbaugh, Beck as news sources.
And you wonder why you idiots are laughed at and owned on this site on a daily basis??
Republicans are stupid. Your own posts prove it.
You will continue to prove your lower than average ignorance, we already know this.
We? As in WTF, Repuke and you?
AMERICAN LADY

United States

#93727 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up!
Think of me as ...
For its
"annoyance" alone!
OR ... the > bullet <
)8~D>
Drunk on my own funk
HEY GOAT FART

United States

#93728 Apr 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Uncle Tab, this is true. Bunch of prevents.
Look up your one and only PERVERT your liberal lunatic Anthony Weiner exposing his 'winnie' on the internet entire world to see it...real PERVERT...
This is true...honest, for real ...Google it...really!
If you want to see real pervert, small winnie and a ugly face it's your liberal ...tee hee hee...

Calling yourself 'countrygirl' you're disgrace to nice, fine country girls!
baaaaaaaaaaa

United States

#93729 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up!
Think of me as ...
For its
"annoyance" alone!
OR ... the > bullet <
)8~D>
It's ok A/L, we will stink together.
Uncle Tab

United States

#93730 Apr 12, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
We? As in WTF, Repuke and you?
The voting Majority.... Like the last 2 elections.

Anything else you uneducated republicans need me to spell out for you??
Uncle Tab

United States

#93731 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
He is practising to take over Anthony Weiner 's position ...exposing his 'winnie' on internet entire world to see it! Now he is running for a mayor of NY...liberals have no shame...
That's hilarious that you bring that subject up even tho no one here is talking about it.

Glad to know Weiner's wiener is on your mind!! NOT!!

Republicans are so f'd up, talking about marrying animals, other people's junk!!

LMAO!!! Get off the Internet republicans!!!! You've been inside too long collecting a govt check!!!!

LMAO sad!
countrygirl

United States

#93734 Apr 12, 2013
PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA has a nice ring to
it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#93735 Apr 12, 2013
Seeing poor Mitch almost tear up like Bohner just makes me laugh. It's wrong, illegal, hope they do what's right with these idiots, but it's still funny. He called it the right way...'nixonian'

We all know how crooked republicans are. Republicans are named after corruption!!

We democrats should NEVER use the things republicans do. It's wrong and we are better than that/them.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#93736 Apr 12, 2013
Did you hear the one about the deaf guy? Neither have I!
Uncle Tab

United States

#93737 Apr 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
it.
No doubt!!

Too bad he can't have a third term! Stock Market would continue to set records, taxes go up on the super rich, home sales continue to improve. Once tax base goes up, jobs will follow.

Simple system, but it works when kept out of abusive corrupt greedy republicans.

It's amazing how quickly republicans destroyer the Clinton economy. Guess that's why they expect Obama to fix the Bush clusterfuck over night.

It's amazing how dumb republicans are.
boring

United States

#93738 Apr 12, 2013
Boring ,boring,boring
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93739 Apr 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's hilarious that you bring that subject up even tho no one here is talking about it.
Glad to know Weiner's wiener is on your mind!! NOT!!
Republicans are so f'd up, talking about marrying animals, other people's junk!!
LMAO!!! Get off the Internet republicans!!!! You've been inside too long collecting a govt check!!!!
LMAO sad!
...hehehehehe...
You don't like anyone talking about your liberal Weiner's winnie here...another idiot and your liberal Jerry Springer, giving personal check to a prostitute, in real life...hehehehehe..
YOU are supporting this PERVERTS...!!!!!

Damn, you're so dumb, liberal, lunatic, loser...!!!!!
baaaaaa-trayal

Lansing, MI

#93740 Apr 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
it.
So does this, LOLOL, you sheeple worshipping your traitor in chief, LOL

State Department approves $700G gardening contract in Belgium despite sequester warnings

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/12/st...

Sure glad oblamer didn't have to cut social security and medicare! LOL,

Look how generous the Bidens are, 1.9% chartiable contributions. But they make up for their charitable giving with tax payers money,

baaaaaaaaaa-trayal,
Uncle Tab

United States

#93741 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
...hehehehehe...
You don't like anyone talking about your liberal Weiner's winnie here...another idiot and your liberal Jerry Springer, giving personal check to a prostitute, in real life...hehehehehe..
YOU are supporting this PERVERTS...!!!!!
Damn, you're so dumb, liberal, lunatic, loser...!!!!!
Your mind is all over the place chemtrail!!

lol dumb republican sock!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is someone missing a phone from waterpark lastweek 1 hr Unknown 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Just Say No 141,397
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 2 hr Lmao 40
Who's going to be new principal at GR? 2 hr dont forget 5
sabrina corey 2 hr Nasty 12
Justice For All... 3 hr Jamie-T 4
employees at barbourville burger king 4 hr just me 2
Is the Knox co courthouse still performing marr... 4 hr NGOs 15
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages