'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253347 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Anonymous

Brea, CA

#93769 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you are NOTHING but a "sicko" pUnk!
Keep it up!
It's ALL in Black & White!
FROM now on when I do NOT comment on this BS ...
Think of me as ...
"looking DOWN my nose at PURE filth!"
Like a GNAT that gets "smacked" away!
For its
"annoyance" alone!
you ARE not worth the "breath" you breathe!
OR ... the > bullet <
it would take to put you "out of your misery IF you were a Horse" ...
)8~D>
if it's pure filth, what's it doing that close to your nose? not that I want to know...smells like OZ spirit?
ashjudd

AOL

#93770 Apr 12, 2013
did you hear the wacko things Ashley Judd has said in the past?
what a crack pot,..
at least she will never be elected !
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93771 Apr 12, 2013
Syl wrote:
SORRY, I have $450 in taxes , It should have read,$50 to $200 in Taxes a year more.
All this can be checked out.
Oh, it can be checked out? fox.com ? wnd? Civil Society Project? Townhall.com ?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#93772 Apr 12, 2013
baaaaaa-trayal wrote:
<quoted text>
balloon goes poof, libotards only see the surface of their t.v. screens, no deeper, thats why they caused the housing market crash in 2008 - their policies,
ignorant retarded sheepletards go baaaaaaaa-trayal,
Tell us all how the poor and middle class made bad home loans. Then tell us all how those poor and middle class people came up with the Wall St scam that sold those bad loans to the world. Ignorant POS. It wasn't a political party that collapsed the economy it was the Rich.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93773 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
They are NOW 'trying' to play down the "tape recording" of Mitch's office ...
Sure ...
Corruption -
At Kentucky - DC's finest ...
It's not illegal to tape record a conversation, in public
the recording was made in a public hallway

If you video tape a parade and pick up the conversation of the people beside you, it's not illegal
McConnel is just another huge asshole that got caught, and he can't spin his way out of his assholeyness
baaaaaa-trayal

Okemos, MI

#93774 Apr 12, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If MOST Americans think like this toward our President then how was he elected twice you ignorant POS?
you are too stupid to understand how. 51% of Americans on government assistance, 28% of the vote of all eligible voters. 9 million less votes than in 2008 - that doesn't mean anything does it now. You are one ignorant sheepletard. This has been explained on here time and time again but you since you never finished the 8th grade you do not have the academic intellect to understand. Leave the logic and the reasoning to smart people and quit trying to sound like you know something. Just keep baaaaaaaaaa'ing on topix and stay fat, dumb and happy. baaaaaaaaa
baaaaaa-trayal

Okemos, MI

#93775 Apr 12, 2013
oblamer is the first president in U.S. history to be elected by a minority of the population. LOLOL, but all you sheepletards see is baaaaaaaaaaaa
baaaaaa-trayal

Okemos, MI

#93776 Apr 12, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us all how the poor and middle class made bad home loans. Then tell us all how those poor and middle class people came up with the Wall St scam that sold those bad loans to the world. Ignorant POS. It wasn't a political party that collapsed the economy it was the Rich.
Really, barney frank and bill the predator clinton had nothing to do with it? LOLOL, ok, LOLOL, keep posting - its the only life you have. baaaaaaaaaaa-trayal, but reality does not matter on topix, only your ignorance. baaaaaaaaaaa-trayal,

can't wait to see what hussein oblamer has in store next after social security and medicare, LOL,
baaaaaa-trayal

Okemos, MI

#93777 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not illegal to tape record a conversation, in public
the recording was made in a public hallway
If you video tape a parade and pick up the conversation of the people beside you, it's not illegal
McConnel is just another huge asshole that got caught, and he can't spin his way out of his assholeyness
wow, you are smart, LOL, baaaaaaa-trayal,

hey sodolibs, hows that social security and medicare working out for you, can't wait for you to blame that on the repubs! ROTFL,

baaaaaaaaaa-trayal,
Syl

Ashland, KY

#93778 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it can be checked out? fox.com ? wnd? Civil Society Project? Townhall.com ?
Check some news source. Oh NO! Main Stream censors important information out, don't they? Have you ever figured out that's why you don't know whats going on in the world.
Now if you were asked how many times a day they [poopie scooped ]that stranded ship at sea , I'm sure you would know, because that was covered well by all Main Stream Media news. Well, at least you know something.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93780 Apr 12, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Check some news source. Oh NO! Main Stream censors important information out, don't they? Have you ever figured out that's why you don't know whats going on in the world.
Now if you were asked how many times a day they [poopie scooped ]that stranded ship at sea , I'm sure you would know, because that was covered well by all Main Stream Media news. Well, at least you know something.
NPR, Colbert Report and the Daily Show are the only news i listen to, and I read news directly from AP and Reuters
...and before you claim Colbert and Stewart are fake news...consider Hannity and O'reilly
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93781 Apr 12, 2013
Mitch McConnell Event Canceled After Suspicious Packages Force Evacuation

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/03/mitc...

Consular Center in Goldbug evacuated after suspicious packages received

About 9:30 a.m., Bird received a call from the head of security at the Kentucky Consular Center advising him that they had received a suspicious package. At that point a standard protocol system to handle such incidents was activated.
About 15 to 20 minutes later, Bird received another call from a security supervisor at the Kentucky Consular Center notifying him that a second suspicious package had been discovered.
"The only thing I can tell you about the packages are that they were opened in the mail room," Bird said. "There is an unknown substance in both packages. Hazmat is on scene. The FBI is here. A Kentucky State Police destructive device team is here as well."

Corbin Kentucky NEWSPAPER:
http://www.thenewsjournal.net/details/6336/BR...

"THEY" are "trying to DESTROY Mitch McConnell ...

Because of his POWER!
He is Minority Leader in the Senate
PLUS
US Senator!

A "lot" of power ...

THAT is "who" they are going after!
``````````

Why didn't Ashley Judd run for Senate? Sabotage, adviser says
Posted by
CNN's Gregory Wallace
(CNN)- It would have been one of the most interesting races of the 2014 midterm cycle: Actress Ashley Judd challenging Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell in Kentucky for the seat he has held for nearly three decades.

But Judd decided not to launch a campaign for the Democratic nomination, and her top adviser explained why on Monday: sabotage.

Members of Judd's own party "duped" reporters into believing falsehoods about his candidate, he said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/...
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93783 Apr 12, 2013
baaaaaa-trayal wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, you are smart, LOL, baaaaaaa-trayal,
hey sodolibs, hows that social security and medicare working out for you, can't wait for you to blame that on the repubs! ROTFL,
baaaaaaaaaa-trayal,
it doesn't affect me, I'm 14, by the time I'm old enough to think about it, it will be history, boy Bush gutted Social Security,
and
I blame it directly on the republicans, Obama hasn't cut Social Security or Medicare, just put out the idea, proving once again, Republicans can't be reasoned with. Actually, I think it's a brilliant strategy.
The whole country sees Obama trying to help and having stones put in his passway at every turn by mindless morons (like Mitch McConnel, for instance)

Since: Dec 11

#93784 Apr 12, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If MOST Americans think like this toward our President then how was he elected twice you ignorant POS?
Vote Fraud-Media Bias-Cover Up!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93785 Apr 12, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote Fraud-Media Bias-Cover Up!
chime in there Professor, lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93786 Apr 12, 2013
Navy officer who faked death to end affair should be discharged: panel

Former submarine commander Michael P. Ward II, 43, posed as a made-up co-worker and sent his mistress an email in July claiming that Ward had died. A three-officer panel's recommendation that Ward be honorably discharged will go to the secretary of the Navy for approval.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/navy...

Sounds like a bunch of these LYING dwIdioTs on here!
demonicRats

Bolivar, MO

#93787 Apr 12, 2013
its no wonder how america got stuck with this kenyan idiot, the majority of these so called educated leftwingers dont have the sense god gave the flapper bill on a goose ass
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93788 Apr 12, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
its no wonder how america got stuck with this kenyan idiot, the majority of these so called educated leftwingers dont have the sense god gave the flapper bill on a goose ass
you actually measured a goose ass flapper bill's sense, then compared it to so called educated leftwingers in a large enough number to determine that the majority fall short.
that's dedication befitting a real Republican

...see if Ari can get you on as an adjunct adjunct professor; you can help him help grade essays
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93789 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
NPR, Colbert Report and the Daily Show are the only news i listen to, and I read news directly from AP and Reuters
...and before you claim Colbert and Stewart are fake news...consider Hannity and O'reilly
Speaking of the Daily Show and Colbert Report, they have more factual news than the fauxbox. I love how they show all thoes past clips from fauxbox outting their lies, racism, and pure gloom and doom propaganda. I rotflmao last night while they showed what a dumbass grandrand was. If you didn't see last nights, check out these clips. You will role as they out them again over their racism.

I see the A Lunatic, goat girl, Ozzie, sock show is in full bloom. The AnonyMOUTH Troll should be right along. haha. Think I will post you some good info in the news today instead of posting irrelevant, gloom and doom articles or other people's posts, and Jerry Springer sites along with all the infowars..etc sites. Enjoy the clips. You will get a big laugh. Like the ones I got reading their trash and rants. Enjoy, it was a good news day. Glad to see Uncle back and you found you a sweetie last night. I mostly scrolled and rolled past their demented true repuke teabagging rants and denial. lol

Rand Paul Stumbled at Howard, but He’s Still Reaching Out to the Black Community

Thursday April 11, 2013

Guess Who's Coming to Howard

"Crazy" Rand Paul visits Howard University
Brave and crazy Kentucky Senator Rand Paul plunges headfirst into a prestigious university symposium filled with high achieving students.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/

then click on the one below it to hear this one about Perry and his ranch's name that came out in the campaign. Priceless
Guess Who's Coming to Howard - Larry Wilmore on Rand Paul
Larry Wilmore remains unconvinced by Republican Rand Paul's African American recruitment pitch.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-april-1...

They just keep digging themselves deeper...Too funny. Minorities and women aren't going to fall for their bullshit backtracking. Fun to watch them try. Late night comedy doesn't miss a beat on it either. Hilarious.

DITCH MITCH
Justice Dale

United States

#93790 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Summer's Eve?? Hey, if that's your thing
LMAO!!! Yep, takes the gamey taste out!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottie ! 15 min Nikkiholman 2
Sunnie, the RAT 19 min Friend 2
jess Hubbard (Aug '15) 44 min sorry but true 16
Knox Schools 48 min well 18
kc 1 hr Cannot play 3
cash for stamps 1 hr treestump 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 156,551
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 2 hr Angie 170

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages