'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#93644 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
you're going to shoot your way to the White House
...brilliant, brilliant, brilliant
Send Ari to all the Universities to teach them the TRUTH about the Republican Party's love for minorities
Fuch Face!!! That is exactly what the 2nd amendment is there for.
baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93645 Apr 12, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Libs of course. They go on and on with their mindless blabber. They can't remove their cranium from their rectal orifice long enough to look around at the destruction Obama is doing to this country.
There is one big list of taxes the lying son of "who knows who" already imposed and a longer one yet to come.
It doesn't seem to jolt them into an awakened state to understand that Obama spent a million dollars to keep his records and past sealed and that if he hides it there must be something there he doesn't want us to know about him.
Did you see the latest? LOLOL, the libs have gone stark raving mad.
Taxing rain fall on your property? ROTFL, baaaaaaaa! Libs are so ignorant it is technically impossible for them to realize it. At least retarded people (still smarter than libs) know they are retarded, but libs are just too stupid to realize they are stupid.

Maryland To Tax Residents When It Rains

The state of Maryland has now instituted a ”storm management fee,” which essentially means that residents will be taxed for the rain that falls on their property.

The decree comes down from the state’s Democratic governor Martin O’Malley but seems to actually stem from an Environmental Protection Agency order aimed at cleaning up the Chesapeake Bay estuary.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/613897/maryland-to-t...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#93646 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
...or maybe an EXTRAS day of Lady's prayer and fasting idea (works for Perry)
hehehehehe
Fuch Face!!! Hell, try it you might like it, after all you have tried everything else!!
LMAO!!!
Uncle Tab

Anonymous Proxy

#93651 Apr 12, 2013
My two weeks at the gay convention was very liberating. I met multiple partners and made lots of new friends. Repukes and I are setting up our own Facebook page for topix gay trolls.

Glad to be back here on topix but I will miss my new gay friends. I hope to meet with them again in the near future. I will keep you posted. In the mean time back to dealing with you conservatives.
Repukes

Anonymous Proxy

#93652 Apr 12, 2013
Glad to see you back Uncle Tab! We really had a great time at the gay convention. Let us now bring these conservaturds into the real world and introduce them to our gay agenda! I miss you already but will see you next Saturday at the gay and lesbian transgender convention.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93654 Apr 12, 2013
Comments 47-50 G-o-n-e ...!!!!

WHY?
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93655 Apr 12, 2013
Hey libotards, I thought the w.h. said N.Korea couldn't do this! did the citizens of our country get baaaaaaaaa'ed again?

I am so glad N.Korea knows better and is afraid of oblamer. Otherwise this might be a dangerous situation.

Pentagon: N. Korea likely can launch nuclear missiles

http://www.today.com/video/today/51514759/#51...
Anonymous

Clifton, NJ

#93656 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fuch Face!!! Hell, try it you might like it, after all you have tried everything else!!
LMAO!!!
fasting makes you thin
prayer makes you late
Uncle Tab

United States

#93657 Apr 12, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK, no one will miss your delusional rants!
Run AWAY!
.... Said by the same person who answers my EVERY post.

:-D

And you all wonder why we all prove so easy that you dolts are low education/information voters??

Go clean the earasers for your teacher! LMMFAO

How do you do that with an Internet college?
baaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93658 Apr 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Glad to see you back Uncle Tab! We really had a great time at the gay convention. Let us now bring these conservaturds into the real world and introduce them to our gay agenda! I miss you already but will see you next Saturday at the gay and lesbian transgender convention.
Would you two sodolibs please take your faggyness somewhere else. This is not the venue for your gayness.

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Anonymous

Clifton, NJ

#93660 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Careful how you twist someone's words.
I might just take a position as an , easy job and the pay is OK.:) Thanks for the idea, I actually have enough education to jump right in; and I have helped out with grading a few essays.
enough education to jump
and experience grading essays, no,'helping out' grading essays

"adjunct professor"...that's 'helping out' a real professor, right?
Anonymous

Clifton, NJ

#93661 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fuch Face!!! That is exactly what the 2nd amendment is there for.
well armed militia, blah, blah, blah,
i thought it was so we could hunt rabbits with R-15s
Anonymous

Clifton, NJ

#93662 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you mean to say Allah?
Because I don't think GOD has ever ben on the side of Homosexual Luv, and Infanticide. We are not supposed to pass judgment because that is his JOB. So you thank Allah, and remember your Quran says if you fall asleep while reading Allah's words the Devil will piss in your ear...seems like the devil wants you to read the Quran!
A man slept through prayer time and the devil peed in his ear. It was mentioned before the Prophet that there was a man who slept the night till morning (after sunrise). The Prophet said, "He is a man in whose ears (or ear) Satan had urinated." Volume 4, Book 54, Number 492: Narrated 'Abdullah:
A person was mentioned before the Prophet (p.b.u.h) and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, "Satan urinated in his ears." Volume 2, Book 21, Number 245: Narrated 'Abdullah.
Why would Satan want you to read the Haddith or Quran?
Any enemy of my friend is my ally! Any friend of my enemy is my enemy!
God and Allah are one and the same (fictional character)
Adjunct Professor Ari
or,'Essay Grader Helper Outer'
Uncle Tab

United States

#93663 Apr 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
My two weeks at the gay convention was very liberating. I met multiple partners and made lots of new friends. Repukes and I are setting up our own Facebook page for topix gay trolls.
Glad to be back here on topix but I will miss my new gay friends. I hope to meet with them again in the near future. I will keep you posted. In the mean time back to dealing with you conservatives.
I have so many fans.

Stick with the 'congrats president Romney'

poor dumb republicans!!

Keep on hating on gays as you do with latino's, blacks, and women.... See how that worked out for ya, or you're not smart enough to get your ideas are old and stale??

Nevermind.... Republicans aren't smart.... You voted for who?? both Bushes, Nixon, Reagan, just to name a few or the preeminent ignorant republicans who knew NOTHING about running an economy.

Who comes along and fixes republicans fuckups?? Democrats!!

Thank You President Bill Clinton and President Obama!! Lucky we have you after such WEAK republican leadership!!

While republican presidential candidates talk about their magic underware.

THIS is the Republican Party firing a slow painful death. And you all are to ignorant to get it.

And just watch all of these idiots who say I don't matter bust their asses to reply to me.

It's just fun poking fun at the puppets on a string. They aren't smart enough to not be proven a fool... They fools will answer this anyway

LMAO!!!
Anonymous

Clifton, NJ

#93664 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHY?
New World Order is afraid of your massive outreach capabilities, obviously
Uncle Tab

United States

#93665 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHY?
No one including Mods like you!

And everything you post is from horseshit sites like wnd and falsenews

Again..... I have to point out low educated republican voters AGAIN??

You all are just too stupid to understand the simple things.

Weren't you the one who said no more of your posts would be deleted cause you had ba talk with the mods??

Guess what.... You are too stupid to realize that EVERYONE!!!! Too to bottom laughs at you ALL!!

Just makes winning elections SO easy.
Uncle Tab

United States

#93666 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
God and Allah are one and the same (fictional character)
Adjunct Professor Ari
or,'Essay Grader Helper Outer'
Head Eraser Cleaner!

LMAO!!

It's an Internet course he takes. Not even REAL school lol

But it is funny to watch a repub build up their life for other phony republicans.

It's a way if life for republicans....

LIE LIE LIE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93667 Apr 12, 2013
Jacob Conway is the one who told.
Jacob Conway, who is on the executive committee of the Jefferson County Democratic Party, says that [on Feb. 2], Shawn(s) Reilly and Curtis Morrison, who founded and volunteered for Progress Kentucky, respectively, bragged to him about how they recorded the meeting.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/prog...

Is he related to Jack Conway AG ...??

SR CDAG is being reported as witness not suspect :)

huuummmmm ...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#93668 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fuch Face!!! That is exactly what the 2nd amendment is there for.
Nut Sack, you are too stupid to know anything about the Constitution.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#93669 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Jacob Conway is the one who told.
Jacob Conway, who is on the executive committee of the Jefferson County Democratic Party, says that [on Feb. 2], Shawn(s) Reilly and Curtis Morrison, who founded and volunteered for Progress Kentucky, respectively, bragged to him about how they recorded the meeting.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/prog...
Is he related to Jack Conway AG ...??
SR CDAG is being reported as witness not suspect :)
huuummmmm ...
Who cares you stupid pos???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Warren embezzled money? 4 min Genius left behind 17
If McGhee is this dirty in Campaign, Imagine on... 5 min voter 20
big buck in carter hollow 31 min gator 5
Teresa Gray 38 min Lisa 2
Indictments 52 min simple fact 72
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,396
Bread store 1 hr WTF 7
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 7 hr Door knob 72
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate Tue Stupid as Hell 26
Barbourville Dating