'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93578 Apr 11, 2013
Hypocrite in chief wrote:
Bunch of liberal lunatics here tonight ...must be a Full Moon!
full moon is easy to research
Google - full moon
the lunatic thing is a fable, like Heaven, and Hell
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93579 Apr 11, 2013
A DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING
Exclusive: Joseph Farah sets date for God's people to seek 'restoration of our country'

I can think of no better date for such an event than Sept. 11, 2013.

Will you make a note on your calendar now to join me in that commitment?

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/a-day-of-prayer-an...

You can COUNT on me JF! <3

With this I will say ...

Good Night Good Guys :)
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93580 Apr 11, 2013
whocares0713 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least u know who i am now ha talk to ya laterz
night
holler
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93581 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't like Latinos?
Now, knock it off ..."smart" a**...I don't have nothing against Latinos ...I have something against illegals...there is an immigration office, we have rules of law in this country. It's not their fault, it's our government for not enforcing immigration laws! Why not?

Some of you should know difference between ILLEGALS and Immigrants !!!!

This 12 million of illegals are most with high school or lesser education. As soon they get legal status, they are going to be eligible for other benefits and bring all other relatives. And what another 12 million or 20 again in the next 50 or 60 years? Wait few years from now when you go looking for a job and there is nothing for you?
Everything is jokes and funny to you!
demonicRats

Sheridan, AR

#93582 Apr 12, 2013
these leftwingwhackadoodles always claim hate when you disagree wif em, why would any american want people here illegally, participating in our elections, you gotta axe yourself that question
countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

#93583 Apr 12, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
these leftwingwhackadoodles always claim hate when you disagree wif em, why would any american want people here illegally, participating in our elections, you gotta axe yourself that question
demon rat, your spell check ain't working.
why some people don't like rats. Axe yourself
that.
demonicRats

Sheridan, AR

#93584 Apr 12, 2013
i dont use spell checker why would i , i have you educated leftwingwhackadoodles to tell me when i spell something wrong, id like to bury the hatchet with you leftwingers, or should i have said axe
countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

#93585 Apr 12, 2013
Hypocrite in chief wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about me...I'm not going anywhere. But, start to deport, you have 12 million or so illegals. Never mind, they're future Democrats!
When you're talking about FOREIGNERS...'YOUR' F~O~U~N~D~I~N~G~~F~A~T~H~E~R~S ...were they Indians or British? Now, go do your homework!
Dam, she's still here. since you don't
like the way things are going et. all. Go home!
Deuces. ole zombie. take your offsprings with
you.
demonicRats

Sheridan, AR

#93586 Apr 12, 2013
and just to clarify something for you dolts from michigan, demonicRats are you leftwingwhackadoodle and lucifer is your leader you call it obama, ill refer to him as willard from now on
countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

#93587 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
A DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING
Exclusive: Joseph Farah sets date for God's people to seek 'restoration of our country'
I can think of no better date for such an event than Sept. 11, 2013.
Will you make a note on your calendar now to join me in that commitment?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/a-day-of-prayer-an...
You can COUNT on me JF! <3
With this I will say ...
Good Night Good Guys :)
yeah right!!
I can see this one fasting.
countrygirl

United States

#93588 Apr 12, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
and just to clarify something for you dolts from michigan, demonicRats are you leftwingwhackadoodle and lucifer is your leader you call it obama, ill refer to him as willard from now on
whatever, can't expect much from a demon rat.
countrygirl

United States

#93589 Apr 12, 2013
Just want to give some love and respect to GOD,
for my President, Barack Obama. On behalf of
the grateful, thank you. Those haters, please
forgive them.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#93590 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay Z.....Hot C say yea ya
What, you don't like Beyonce, weirdo?
The White House Avoids Questions on Beyonce’s and Jay-Z’s Trip to Cuba.

By Greg Pollowitz
April 10, 2013 8:04 P.M.

Despite requests from Members of Congress to explain why celebrities can evade the travel restrictions to Cuba, the Obama Administration has remained silent on this. American celebrities traveling to Cuba as tourists glamorizes the Castro regime, one of the most brutal dictatorships in the world. Why won’t the Obama Administration respond to questions regarding what kind of licensees Beyonce and Jay-Z used to travel to Cuba?

The latest is that the Obamaphile power couple were on a “cultural trip” with Treasury approval. If so, the White House should tell us exactly what was to be gained by the trip and why Beyonce and Jay-Z were chosen for such an important cultural mission.

Maybe the point of the mission was to show the Cubans just how funny we dress here in America?
----------
Just another case of abuse of power, Obastard is good at this game, he sure can't shoot basketball!

Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93593 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
The White House Avoids Questions on Beyonce’s and Jay-Z’s Trip to Cuba.
By Greg Pollowitz
April 10, 2013 8:04 P.M.
Despite requests from Members of Congress to explain why celebrities can evade the travel restrictions to Cuba, the Obama Administration has remained silent on this. American celebrities traveling to Cuba as tourists glamorizes the Castro regime, one of the most brutal dictatorships in the world. Why won’t the Obama Administration respond to questions regarding what kind of licensees Beyonce and Jay-Z used to travel to Cuba?
The latest is that the Obamaphile power couple were on a “cultural trip” with Treasury approval. If so, the White House should tell us exactly what was to be gained by the trip and why Beyonce and Jay-Z were chosen for such an important cultural mission.
Maybe the point of the mission was to show the Cubans just how funny we dress here in America?
----------
Just another case of abuse of power, Obastard is good at this game, he sure can't shoot basketball!
everyone as an off game, he has a lot on his mind
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93594 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
A DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING
Exclusive: Joseph Farah sets date for God's people to seek 'restoration of our country'
I can think of no better date for such an event than Sept. 11, 2013.
Will you make a note on your calendar now to join me in that commitment?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/a-day-of-prayer-an...
You can COUNT on me JF! <3
With this I will say ...
Good Night Good Guys :)
I can thnk of a beter day...today, April 12, 2013
baaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93595 Apr 12, 2013
Good morning libs. How is your day going so far? Check these news headlines out (if you can understand it).

Errant Slip of Secret Report Reveals North Korea Able to Launch Nukes
http://www.foxnews.com/

Oops, sorry, this must be incorrect - it was on fox news. lets try this news site.

Mood of nation at six-year high Optimism is growing, led by young people

http://www.cnn.com/

Wow! What a difference. I think it would be easier to read the more 'liberal' news.

baaaaaaaaa-trayal
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#93596 Apr 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Ashley Judd secret tape leaked; Sen. McConnell calls for FBI probe
Again a secretly recorded tape is reverberating through Washington. And once more, the tape has been disclosed by Mother Jones. The release of an audiotape from a Feb. 2 meeting featuring campaign aides of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell discussing the possibility of Judd's candidacy as a Democrat for McConnell's Senate seat is rekindling memories of a tape released last year of Mitt Romney's speech to Republican donors.
Though Judd eventually decided not to pursue a candidacy, the tape features campaign aides to the Kentucky senator discussing their research about Judd, and the possibility of using advertising and statements to make Judd out to be what Mother Jones called "a weirdo."
Campaign aides pointed to Judd's numerous public statements, and the wealth of information about her suggested Judd's candidacy would offer a "haystack of needles" to explore.
They discussed Judd's mention in an autobiography of her issues with suicide and having been hospitalized for 42 days with a mental breakdown. They also pointed to Judd's comments on religion.
She is "extremely unbalanced," said one campaign aide.
McConnell's campaign on Tuesday has suggested the taping amounted to "Nixonian tactics" and asked the FBI to investigate the taping.
Judd's representative released a statement regarding the leaked audio, which reads: "This is yet another example of the politics of personal destruction that embody Mitch McConnell and are pervasive in Washington, D.C. We expected nothing less from Mitch McConnell and his camp than to take a personal struggle such as depression, which many Americans cope with on a daily basis, and turn it into a laughing matter. Every day it becomes clearer how much we need change in Washington from this kind of rhetoric and actions."
The possibility that Republicans would use Judd's background to turn a campaign run into one that focuses more on Judd than whether McConnell should be re-elected had been a concern of Democrats.
The concern was further hammered home when Karl Rove's American Crossroads Political Action Committee launched a single Web ad showcasing one possible line of attack.
Judd announced in Twitter messages on March 27 that she had decided not to run for the post.
"After serious and thorough contemplation, I realize that my responsibilities & energy at this time need to be focused on my family. Regretfully, I am currently unable to consider a campaign for the Senate.
"I have spoken to so many Kentuckians over these last few months who expressed their desire for a fighter for the people & new leader. While that won't be me at this time, I will continue to work as hard as I can to ensure the needs of Kentucky families are met by returning this Senate seat to whom it rightfully belongs: the people and their needs, dreams, and great potential."
"Thanks for even considering me as that person & know how much I love our Commonwealth. Thank you!" she wrote
http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx...
This will be good. Even though a group has been named responsible, it should teach them from speaking while people are lurking out in the hallway. Didn't they learn anything from that dumbass mittens? haha
What will be even funnier is when they turn the investigation on him for using aides on tax payer dollars for his 2014 campaign. Oh wait, that is a violation of the Hatch Act. Let's see how they explain that one. Meanwhile, women, minorities, people who have struggled like she did will not forget the tactics of these repukes and teabaggers. He should be very scared and hanging onto that jr senator's teabagging coattails because even his grand old party hate him. Priceless. Much amusement in this upcoming election.
DITCH MITCH
LMAO!!! Did you know we have plans for attacks on Canada and Great Britain, if a chrisis should ever arise between our countries!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#93599 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone as an off game, he has a lot on his mind
Yes he does, like the next vacation or "T" time.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93601 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he does, like the next vacation or "T" time.
the fact that you're talking about Jay Z and Beyonce tells me you've ran out of anything to bitch about
countrygirl

United States

#93602 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
The White House Avoids Questions on Beyonce’s and Jay-Z’s Trip to Cuba.
By Greg Pollowitz
April 10, 2013 8:04 P.M.
Despite requests from Members of Congress to explain why celebrities can evade the travel restrictions to Cuba, the Obama Administration has remained silent on this. American celebrities traveling to Cuba as tourists glamorizes the Castro regime, one of the most brutal dictatorships in the world. Why won’t the Obama Administration respond to questions regarding what kind of licensees Beyonce and Jay-Z used to travel to Cuba?
The latest is that the Obamaphile power couple were on a “cultural trip” with Treasury approval. If so, the White House should tell us exactly what was to be gained by the trip and why Beyonce and Jay-Z were chosen for such an important cultural mission.
Maybe the point of the mission was to show the Cubans just how funny we dress here in America?
----------
Just another case of abuse of power, Obastard is good at this game, he sure can't shoot basketball!
Duh!!! Barack is not trying out for the NBA.
3 idiots on an hour. BORING!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr havent forgotten 131,904
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 1 hr question 11
terry smith from the creek 3 hr wondering 4
Brett 4 hr sorry 2
To the Garland family 5 hr Friend 5
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 10 hr gator 15
Jason woolum (Jul '11) 13 hr buster hyman 13
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... 18 hr Get a life 8
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night